[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 7 KB, 550x291, white-rabbit-bar-bbq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1513604 No.1513604[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Dear patroits,
I hear people worried about a split in the group but that happened day one between those who believe and those who do not I was one of those people I watched and waited to see if everything Trump and q anon was just a double cross and on standby if my country needed to be defended from a unseen force but now I believe I see the light and the darkness the storm is here you are needed patroits come home to the family of truthers you were willing to fight next to bleed with and kick the shit out of the nwo it's time for a peaceful revolution we fucking did it we are not alone the good guys need are help though we need to have their back so stop hording ammo and let's make this one for the books let's change the world again
WWGOWGA
Militias come home
Watchers come home
Truthers come home
Patroits come home
True leaders come home
WWGOWGA
Ps. I'm a younger military age man in unorganized militia I have been awake for years still didn't even know how bad it was so don't let it get to you trust the plan
Adapt. Overcome. Improvise.
Godspeed
V