[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/diy/ - Do-It-Yourself

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.61 MB, 2736x3648, IMG_20200408_182525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1794664 No.1794664 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Trying to find a longer version, any idea what this type of bolt is called, I'm not sure what to search

>> No.1794668

Class 8.8 is medium carbon steel, quenched and tempered and includes all Sizes below 16mm.

>> No.1794672

Socket cap screw.
You killed a thread.
next time put a question like that in SQTDDTOG

>> No.1794691

those threads look like there Ok. . . . . haha I see what you did there! Oh humorous man you!

>> No.1795134

All those answers and no help...
It's a "shoulder bolt", search for that.

>> No.1795481
File: 15 KB, 560x251, Capture.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

sorry but you're probably not qualified to find a replacement for that shoulder screw. You need to find these dimensions for it. (pic related). if it's from something unimportant/not dangerous you can replace with whatever, but otherwise have someone else replace it for you before you break something.

>> No.1795739

It's called a shoulder socket head cap screw and can be found via industrial suppliers or Ebay.

>> No.1795743

Just take it to Fastenal and say "Got these in longer?" next day or two shipping

Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.