[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 154 KB, 800x533, Helen Yeezy Or Die Pirate Black 350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11326032 No.11326032 [Reply] [Original]

Why do people get so angry at people who wear replicas? I can kind of understand if they're doing it to show off and acting like it's real but if they just like the look of the product but can't afford to get a real pair then why do you care so much if they get a rep? If they're just minding your own business and are ok with not having the "real thing" then it shouldn't bother you unless you're a shareholder in that company but I still see tons of people on social media calling out and getting emotional over other people they don't know wearing fakes even if they're just minding their own business doing so

>> No.11326048

This may shock you OP but sometimes people buy expensive things purely to feel superior to people who can't afford those things and to show off their wealth, and replicas undermine that process.

I agree with you that if the quality/look is the same then it shouldn't matter but that's just how it is. Funny thing is when I see kids and working class people ripping into people for buying fakes and calling them "broke ass niggas" when they likely either had to beg their parents or live in shit because they spend their minimum wage cheque on Jordans.

>> No.11326069

>>11326048
>>11326032

You 2 fucking stupid? The replicator is stealing the ideas of the cutting edge designers, and making a low quality mockery. f you do not support the creators but give money to the replicators, what the fuck will you do when there are only chinese mega factories producing shit clothes?

>> No.11326073

>>11326048

Also, why do you need a replica? There are many shoes that look like yeezys that aren't a plain rip ff. By consciously going fr a replica and not a "look a like" you are effectively trying to look richer than you are.

>> No.11326074

>>11326032
If you want a look save up for it. If it's unreachable then, it's probably ridiculously expensive or universally recognizable

getting called out is just embarrassing and giving money to those who profit off others' r&d isn't cool either.

>> No.11326078

And if you can't afford the real version....you shouldn't be spending your little expendable income on trying to look good. Spend it on bettering your fucking life which sucks so bad you cannot afford 200 dollar shoes

>> No.11326087

>>11326048
>sometimes people buy expensive things purely to feel superior to people who can't afford those things and to show off their wealth, and replicas undermine that process.

This.

>> No.11326092

>>11326078
>Yeezy's
>200 dollars

>> No.11326099

i dont have anything against replicas but only if they are quality replicas of actually unobtainable stuff, like yeezys. I'm all for supporting the creators but when they output such a tiny amount with such a high demand it's kind of ridiculous to be mad about it

replicas of stuff like rick or y-3 is dumb tho bc they'll p much always be way worse quality and there are lots of affordable alternatives that fit a similar aesthetic

>> No.11326101

>>11326078
I would happily buy a pair of yeezys for retail if I could just go into footlocker and get them but that's not the case

>> No.11326102

>>11326078
t. Dad's son

>> No.11326105

>>11326074
The only time I could see getting replicas is when something is super rare.

Also it's so easy to tell who is wearing replica these days becuase they overflex. I saw this kid flexing on twitter with a Goyard wallet, a supreme S logo and vetements DHL shit. Yet this nigga drives a Honda prelude.

It's way better to work and earn that cutting out the hard work, it will also hold it's value and not break in an hour. It's a fast fashion mentality to a high fashion life style. I find it silly.

>> No.11326110

>>11326092
They are if you pay retail, and are not a casual who must fight for them. I have all yeezys and never paid more than 250.00

>> No.11326120

>>11326105

The rarer something is, the more you shouldn't buy a rep. Last night I saw a fag with a steve mcqueen rolex expo, but he drove a civic and lived with his mom. It is a 6 digit watch. FA is genuinely full of wannabes, jesus christ this thread is depressing.

>> No.11326133

>>11326105
completely forgot about resale
>>11326120
watches are another can of worms, good thing there's modding.

>> No.11326151

>>11326069
>designer sometimes purposely makes the item hard to obtain,and making it artificially scarce
>m-muh chinese mega corps will take over

calm down son,if not for the makers decision to balk up the price and limit the quantity the situation wouldn't exist in the first place

>> No.11326159

>>11326120
No no I 100% get wear you're coming from. I think rare reps are the worst becuase they're so obviously fake. i saw this kid walking around SOHO in a Raf Simons parka (that parka yes) and I the first thing I thought was there's no way in hell that's real becuase he didn't look a day over 22.

IDK people with reps play themselves too much and it's fucking funny. Like there's no way you're ridding the subway with 10k with of apparel on.

I have like 5 designer pieces but I worked and earned all of them and idk it makes you stand out less when you see someone with an obvious fake.

Also fuck fast fashion knock offs. I remember a few years ago my girl had the Jeremy Scott Bart Simpson sweater and as we were walking we saw this girl in the forever 21 knock off and my girl later explain how it was such an undercutting feeling too see that becuase she felt like she got played and lost the peacock element that the sweater gave.

>> No.11326161

>>11326069
plenty of people are buying real things AND aren't financially supporting designers at the same time

grailed, ebay etc

this argument is completely irrelevant nowadays

>> No.11326165

>>11326105
on a contrary, if something is super rare, it's logical to buy a real thing, for it holds resell potential

>> No.11326167

>>11326151

So basically they conform to your demands or you will carry out your own will. Sounds like extortion.

>>11326161

A thriving second hand market is the basis of any success, dumb fuck. It still supports the designer in many ways, directly and indirectly.

>> No.11326173

>>11326167
>A thriving second hand market is the basis of any success
care to elaborate? genuinely curious

>> No.11326175

>>11326159

I agree, when I was a young buck I used to collect Iceberg History and JC decastellbajac. Needless to say, africans on Jamaica Ave in NY killed iceberg.

>> No.11326185

>>11326173

If it is a distinct design, a sharp eye such as myself will look more in to the brand. That is the most obvious but I can go on for days. Look at cars.... some of the most influential elements of automobiles are not new cars, purchased from the MFG. Yet creating this coveted second hand market generates sales, and a "prestige" which helps brand image and in turn leads to sales. Look at Porsche, BMW etc.

>> No.11326188

>>11326185

Same as supreme, nobody would give 2 fucks about a white shirt with a red box logo unless it was hard to get. Does that give anyone the right to steal intellectual property, and marketing efforts? Not in the least.

>> No.11326192

>>11326159
>I thought was there's no way in hell that's real
what if he didn't wanted you to think it is real, to begin with? i get what you mean, but the people who get reps rarely front like it's a real deal. the ones who do are the problem, but there's less and less of them

>> No.11326206

>>11326185
but that applies to reps and derivatives too

even if people are wearking knockoff Geobaskets and stuff like Cintia Araia, you still end up with more Rick designs walking the streets. will take a few more steps to figure the origin of design, but shouldn't bew a problem for whose who's seriously into it

some designers even said that being copied by Zara was some kind of appreciation for them

>> No.11326220

>>11326192
Nigga, where do you live? In NYC, this is a fucking epidemic. I never assume a rolex, jewlery or apparel is real unless the person is obviously of the means to purchase said item.

>>11326206

Nigga, this is america. 95% of people will not go research who originated the (insert current trend here) look. They will buy it at forever 21, hell even at VIM or Walmart and try to floss at bars and such.

>> No.11326228

>>11326206
Nobody ever has patted zara on the back for copying their shit...not once.

>> No.11326235

>>11326188
counterproductive example
not only Supreme was directly accused of stealing its logo themselves
but the tshirt only being worth a few hundreds solely on the marketing, and not its quality or creativity, gives a wider moral ground to those who want to undermine it and get the tee for $30.

>> No.11326239
File: 243 KB, 900x943, new-Men-Comme-des-garcons-cdg-play-striped-green-red-black-navy-cotton-short-sleeve-T.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11326192
>but the people who get reps rarely front like it's a real deal. the ones who do are the problem

Isn't that the point of buying reps? To play rich. And I can assure you there are plenty of people with reps out there who play like it's real but you would never know becuase they don't drop that front? You'd be surprised how many reps are near perfect and if you're just passing someone on the street there's no way to tell if what they're wearing is real, or even at a bar or a party. I'm not gonna sit there and LC your supreme. The only time I can spot a fake is when it's so obviously fake but when I see stuff like that I just feel like they may be ignorant to brand etc. Like I have a friend who has fake CDG but I think she doesn't know/doesn't care, like the only reason I know her CDG is fake is becuase I know they don't make short sleeve striped tees. Maybe she knows it's fake but I honestly think she doesn't know/care

>> No.11326243

>>11326228
the Balmain guy did
http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/designer-knockoffs

>> No.11326244
File: 68 KB, 431x450, 1441769397403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11326167
>>11326185
You know nothing about economics or markets. Demand unmet by supplier and/or inflated prices will always cause imitators to emerge, especially in fashion. Also a second hand market is not the basis of anything u dumb lil shit it's a completely residual effect.

>> No.11326260

>>11326235

You are splitting hairs, you know what my point was but you rather argue supreme's credibility. Let's devolve the convo to supreme's credibility, it still doesn't give anyone the right to steal their formula which is obviously successful.

>> No.11326263

>>11326220
>>11326239
maybe that's why we don't feel about the reps the same way. i live in Russia, people are pretty open about their items being or not being legit

>Isn't that the point of buying reps?
i know about a lot of cases whe nthe people buy it literally for design. like the wrapping of Qasa, oversized tongues of Geos, etc. there's not a whole bunch of similar items around
like, if i'd need a striped tee for cheap, i'd go buy an actual cheap one instead of getting CDG replica. but with more complex designs, it's another story

>> No.11326278

>>11326260
stealing their formula would be creating the same company with the same marketing methods.
that's not the rep makes are doing at all
they're just riding the wave along with supreme

>> No.11326280

>>11326244

Wrong pal, I know a lot about this. I bet you are wearing something I marketed.

I know that demand will create a scumbag willing to sacrifice the sanctity of anything for a dollar. That is everything wrong with the world.

There was a demand for seeing america/ americans hurt...in comes the taliban. By your logic, that is totally cool. It is not, now stop the edgy routine and realize it is stealing from the people you fein admiration for.

>> No.11326284

>>11326220
>Nigga, where do you live? In NYC, this is a fucking epidemic.

This holy shit.

I work at Opening Ceremony and you know how many people come in with one or two fake items on only to buy and accessory under $100?

The only time I assume real is when they're wearing low tier shit like Gosha or Supreme or niche high end like Moschino. You don't know how many fake Yeezys or Supreme tee's I see a week. Everyone is so obsessed with keeping up with the Jones in this city it's insane. But even then there's so much fake shit it only make sense to be skeptical.

>> No.11326295

>>11326278

To at least some degree, supreme created the wave it is riding.

>> No.11326306

>>11326284

It is sad, but true. This is actually much less prevalent in LA. Poor people create their own style, as opposed to wanting to copy a person they wish they could be.

>> No.11326308

>>11326295
exactly, like a pilot fish following the shark

but that concept on itself has existed since the dawn of time, and extends far beyond fashion
there's really no other way that to accept it

>> No.11326309

>>11326284
this is why going to brick and mortar stores scare me. i know i'm being judged for what i'm wearing and what i buy. like if i went in dressed all normie shit because i want to start buying designer stuff i'll be looked down on. fuck me. sticking to online.

>> No.11326320

>>11326308

That does not make it right.

>> No.11326322

>>11326309

Don't be scared, they are fucking failures that work for 10 bucks an hour. Can't even afford to buy the shit in the store they work in.

>> No.11326335

>>11326320
but that's unavoidable when the limited supply in at the table
Yeezy is the prime example, he played that card to the point where people assume each and every Yeezy shoes they see to be fake by default. and there's no way he didn't saw that coming

>> No.11326341

Why do kids love supreme? It's literally just a plain sweatshirt/hoodie/t-shirt with "supreme" on it.

>> No.11326344

>>11326309
lol you shouldn't give a shit

first of all I doubt they think that and even if they did it doesn't matter.

>> No.11326349
File: 232 KB, 1280x853, 00228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11326341
Most people who just want to bogo just want it to flex.

Supreme is so much more than that, at the end of the day it's a status symbol but it's so much more than just a logo to any supreme head.

Pic related is one of my favorite supreme items. Which you could never tell is supreme unless I told you.

>> No.11326352

>Want pair of black Yeezys bad
>Actually like the look
>Think it would go well with so many outfits
>Would pay retail but that's not happening
>Can't pay resale
>Don't want to get reps because I feel a little uncomfortable wearing fakes even though I wouldn't lie about it if asked

Do I just suck it up and get high end reps? Can someone suggest any alternatives? I really like the sole, the grey pattern and the fact that it's comfy.

>> No.11326359

>>11326335

He has the right to limit his supply, nobody has the right to copy his intellectual property.

If he did a mass release in target so everyone had access to his shit, would you honestly wear it? NO.

Limited supply is no excuse to steal. If you can't get it, elevate your social standing until you can access yeezys easily like the rest of us. Clothing isn't the shit they make wolverine's bones from, if you are connected you can get it. If not, bow out of the game gracefully. I want old porsches, but my current situation doesn't allow me a 911 RSR, even if I have the money for it. I can build a replica, but i'd rather grow my social standing to where I have the opportunity to buy one.

My dignity will not allow myself to be in a situation where I pull up in a replica RSR and there is a fellow in a real RSR.

>> No.11326360

>>11326352
see >>11326335

>> No.11326362

>>11326309
No-one who judges you for what you wear in a store has an opinion worth respecting.

My dad used to openly exploit this when car shopping. He'd show up in a ratty t-shirt and goddamn nasty overalls to a high-end car dealership and give his business to the first salesman to talk to him without judgment.

>> No.11326368

>>11326359

Dude, some people are just busters and will never get it.

>> No.11326380

>>11326359
That's great, I'm sure those people would love to be in that position and some of them may be working towards it but that doesn't happen overnight so why does it bother you if they settle for reps in the meantime?

>> No.11326389

>>11326352
Everyone will assume they're fake even if you got a real pair so if you really want them then go for it.

I understand though, I'm one of those people who genuinely like the way they look and don't give a fuck about exclusivity so I'm hoping Kanye wasn't bullshitting about adidas opening more factories and making more yeezys so they become more common.

>> No.11326391

>>11326352
Honestly don't get yeezys.

I have 3 pairs (two 350s, and one 950) and the amount of (yous) is fucking egregious. The between the 17 year olds who whisper "fake" (when they're obviously not) to you as you walk past them in the store to the amount people who will literally try and LC them and buy them off your feet, to being overly cautious about everything you do in a lifestyle/alethetic shoe because you don't want to fuck up the value. Yes you get showered in compliments but the other shit gets old fast. 950's don't draw that much attention but I've had people ask to take picture of my fit with them people. They're cool but the attention they draw can be too much. (think about it like being one of the few people with a lambo, and the amount of attention that brings) Granted this stuff isn't as bad when I got to LA, TO, or NY but in Dallas everyone's a head ass.

Just get them retail and flip them a week after, and buy some Gats or something

>> No.11326405

>>11326359
if i'd like the design, i honestly would. i don't like Yeezy look tho.

What i'm trying to say is, when it's about unique design or rare materials, i perfectly feel where you're coming from. but when it all goes down to limited supply - welp. if 911 RSR would be just a body of honda civic with Porchse logo slapped on it, you'd probably think of shortcuts before baying its full price either

>> No.11326408

>>11326380

Because a person who misrepresents themselves in such a way is capable of anything. Why is just buying what you can afford, and not misrepresenting yourself as better off than you are such a crazy fucking concept?

>> No.11326415

>>11326391
Yeah honestly I like the look but fake or not I think they'd just attract too much attention regardless and I don't want that. I just think they're a cool looking black shoe and I hope the day comes they become so common that people who actually like them for what they are can buy and wear them with no hassle but I highly doubt that will happen.

I live in London and people here generally mind their own business but I can imagine even having it once in a while would be kind of annoying.

>> No.11326419

>>11326408
Because maybe they don't care about representing themselves as being better off than they are, maybe they just like the style of something and would admit they were reps if asked.

>> No.11326424

>>11326405

I see where you are coming from as well, but it just isn't a trait of a good person to undermine another's vision, research and development so that you can look richer than you are. It says so much about you as a person that you could buy a "look a like" for style but you went with a replica.

>> No.11326433

>>11326419
Than you should be mindful of the designer's hard work and buy a piece inspired by the original and not a fucking replica.

>> No.11326440

>>11326433
Yes but there's not always a piece inspired by the original or something similar.

>> No.11326441

>>11326419
Ignorance is no excuse, try that in a courtroom.

>> No.11326451

>>11326440

There definitely is, if someone went through the trouble to pirate a piece then forever 21 or zara definitely went through the legal means to make an inspired piece.

In the unlikely scenario there isn't, don't be a person of bad taste and just keep walking. You will survive without that 1 piece

>> No.11326454

>>11326415
People almost everywhere mind their own business. Maybe if you're living in the projects would it actually get to the point where it's an issue

>> No.11326465

>>11326454
Funnily enough I also live in London and I saw one Asian kid (seem to be the only people I ever see wearing yeezys here, real or fake) get stopped by a group because of them. Wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying but it didn't seem like they were being rude or anything, but I can imagine shit like that getting annoying fast.

>> No.11326468

>>11326389
>Everyone will assume they're fake even if you got a real pair so if you really want them then go for it.
basically the state this so called exclusivity has caused. every single yeezy out there is deemed as fake so it doesn't matter.

>> No.11326479

>>11326468

Believe it or not, this scenario is more desirable to the designer (kanye) than him sending his shit to pac sun. Look what happened to Diamond supply, ecko, etc. once respectable brands that gave it to the extortion of "theyre gonna make reps anyway so let's flood the market" and now it is the low of lows

>> No.11326481

>>11326468
I feel like if you've already shown you have to money than yeah you can you're given a pass. Also people who don't care about fashion but know about yeezys don't know if they make fakes. Aka joe blow on the street or your tinder date(I would assume)

>> No.11326485

>>11326481
dude, fake yeezy ads even come up on FB. everyone knows.

>> No.11326486

>>11326479
lol I got my yeezys from pacsun (In a raffle though)

Yeah your point still stands though. I also feel like replicas are at an all time high in pop culture, but I think that has to do with the popularization of streetwear. Like all I remember being talked about were fake J's and Bape now this shit is everywhere and everyone is talking about fakes

>> No.11326489

>>11326352
I guarantee you if you get a high end yeezy rep (not $75 shit from aliexpress) nobody will ever call you out unless they work at flightclub or a hardcore sneakerhead who knows every flaw and can spot them from distance and even then not only would you have to be standing/sitting in their line of sight for an extended period of time but they would also need to be enough of an ass to approach a complete stranger in public about it.

If you don't want reps for moral/personal pride issues like some of the people in this thread then I can understand that completely but otherwise just get them if you don't care yourself.

>> No.11326498

>>11326485
I mean people who don't care about clothes enough, if that makes sense? Like some girl on a date may know they make fake Yeezys but she's not gonna assume their fake same with the cashier at whole foods, like the fellow hypebeast would.

>> No.11326546

>>11326489
Seriously, this. I own a pair of 350's (Oxford tan) and see so many Chinese kids wearing fakes but you know what? I really don't give a shit. It makes no real difference to me personally. Sure the high number of fakes may mean that people assume mine are fake but whatever, I know it's real and if they know their shit they will too. A lot of people like those shoes and resellers have really fucked people over (adidas didn't help by making so few in the first place) so I'm not going to judge anyone for resorting to getting reps if they're ok with and willing to be honest about it. When I see shit like fake ultra boosts and nmd's then yeah wtf because sure they're hard to get for retail but not impossible and even the resale prices aren't too bad but when it comes to yeezys it's more forgivable as long as they're not stunting and trying to pass them off as real when asked.

When it comes to even being able to see if they're real the ones you can tell with a quick glance are unreleased colourways, ridges going all the way to the top, ones where the pattern goes straight down, and certain cw ones having certain colour suede patches (bad pb reps have black instead of dark green). All of the high end reps have fixed the last three now and even then a lot of people won't even know about them, one guy at uni was rocking a pirate black Ali pair that were mirrored and had black suede and people actually thought they were real (to his credit he just laughed and admitted they weren't).

The only way I can LC now is if I'm sitting opposite them on the train and by looking for the eyes but I hear reps are starting to get those too.

>> No.11326553

>>11326546
Ridges NOT going all the way to the top*

>> No.11326555

>>11326465
Been wearing my PB's for like 3 months pretty much every day. No stranger has asked me about them.

>> No.11326564
File: 612 KB, 1182x906, Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 8.21.07 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Speaking of reps look what I saw on my twitter

>> No.11327011

>>11326069
> f you do not support the creators but give money to the replicators, what the fuck will you do when there are only chinese mega factories producing shit clothes?
It's barely possible to support the creators with how exclusive the make the product. If you can't cop yeezys literally within 5 seconds of them being released, they are sold out and you can't give them your money. You can buy legitimate pairs from resellers, but you won't be supporting the original designer and more than if you bought 100% identical fakes.

kys, this is simple logic.

>> No.11327018

>>11326110
>They are if you pay retail, and are not a casual who must fight for them
>hurr durr but that's literally what you have to do when camping out at the store, pushing myself through lines for shoes I don't like but I want because hype
literally subhuman

>> No.11327048

>>11326362
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trpicode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>> No.11327056

>>11327018
found the guy that can't cop yeezys for retail

>> No.11327098

>>11326048
/thread

>> No.11327387

>>11326335
Theres several dudes in my gym working out in obvious fake yeezys. You like the design, fine. But missing out on the tech aspects that adidas have imparted seems silly to me. Its like trying to deadlift in roshes (imo not a very good idea)

>> No.11327488

I'd rather buy reps than support anyone jewing more than retail price on resale

>> No.11327535

>>11327387
The high end reps actually have decent boost and are very comfortable.

>> No.11327591

I know Adidas are making yeezys rare and limiting production to keep them exclusive since it looks good and it's nice to have the most sought after shoe in the world but as many people have said in this thread if it's now to the point people assume all pairs are fake regardless of whether they're real or not then surely many of the benefits from doing that are now gone and they should just increase production and cash out on real pairs?

>> No.11327727

>>11326309
Kek who gives a shit. I bought a £75 Boss polo and £90 jacket a few days ago dressed in shitty Tesco jeans and a band tee idgaf what the nigs in a store think of me

>> No.11327909

>>11327535
Interesting. I've heard of unauthorized releases from factories a.k.a workers grabbing the goods from the production floor. I'd imagine they would be similar to that?

The ones i saw were painfuly obvious rips and i'm not into yeezy, so its hard to imagine they'd bother with copying that tech over.

>> No.11327919

I think they released like 20 pairs of Yeezy 350's in the UK so I don't think it's too crazy for me to assume they're all fake. I don't give a shit though.

Aren't real Yeezy's a lot more common in the US though? It seems Adidas mainly focused the release there

>> No.11327925
File: 225 KB, 768x1024, CZrpwvFWIAELIxa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Funny thing about yeezy reps is it's always the people with shitty ones who try to flex/show off with them. The people I've met who had better reps (David, ZZTop), and granted it's a small sample size, have always been up front and honest about it.

>> No.11327930

>>11327909
no,they're backdoor production
not even defective copies or rejects actually,basically almost 1:1 in every aspect

>> No.11327945

>>11327535
Even the $75 aliexpress reps have good (but not as good as real of course) boost and are comfier than most shoes.

>> No.11328291

>>11327909
The materials aren't hard to replicate but the cheapest ones will use normal heavy rubber soles, shit fabric and sometimes hard EVA foam for the 'boost'. the very cheapest will just be a single piece of rubber for the soles. Those aren't comfortable. For $70 you can get a good approximation of the foam plus polyurethane soles.

I've weighed a cheap pair against a $70 pair and the cheap ones weigh literally double.

>> No.11328866

>>11326284
you the fool that's friends with shlomo?

>> No.11328927

>>11326349

>could never tell is supreme unless I told you

Its looks preme, most people could guess.

Its gross enough to be preme atleast.

>> No.11328933

>>11326349

>could never tell is supreme unless I told you

Its looks preme, most people could guess.

Its gross enough to be preme atleast.

>status symbol

For atleast 2 years everything even remotely nice has sold out instantly and the brand has become cringe as fuck as the only people wearing it are people retarded enough to pay resell prices.

>> No.11330987

>>11328933
Sounds like you're having problems coping

Try a bot

>> No.11331096

>>11326101
i'm sorry dad

>> No.11331556

>>11327018
Yeezys cost 150 bruh. It isn't a money issue.
It's people using fakes to show others That it's real

>> No.11331561

>>11327925
How trash are dem feezy tho

>> No.11331613

1 replicas undermine a piece being special, it used to be cool to see a rare piece in public because they're so hard to find and you know the owner is genuinely interested in the designer
2 you're straight up living a lie. You are making your self seem like you have more money than you do. If you like the style so much by something similar.
3. You're stealing ip

>> No.11331761

>>11331561
Yeah that's a clear example of someone with shit fakes actually being the one to show off

>> No.11332437

weal yeah mm replicas cost more than ogs

>> No.11333245

>>11327048
Autism: The Pasta

>> No.11333257

>>11332437
What replicas are you talking about?

A fake YSL biker is like half the price.

>> No.11333283

>>11331613
>implying having $200 shoes makes you seem wealthy
>implying broke niggers don't have authentics because they camped for it.

>> No.11334559

>>11333257
replica gats you fucktard

>> No.11334809

>>11326032
People interested in design and fashion are interested in the integrity of the design. We all aspire to the purest forms of design, quality and our own style whether we can afford it or not. It is the common goal.

Replicas interrupt this design process and it dilutes the aspirational effect of the brands and lessens the value of people's legitimate purchases.

We use brands and our looks to show our worth, we do, yes we do. When you work hard to curate your individual style and your money goes toward an authentic design element like a designer pair of shoes that are exclusive and hard to obtain for a normie, and you see a normie with a replica it's seen as a shortcut, it lessens the value you've tried to obtain and makes your purchase devalue.

>> No.11334833

>>11326069
The majority of stuff made now is shit quality Chinese crap regardless of whether it's "real"

>> No.11334840

>>11326032
I mean shit, if its limited stock and you could not get a hold of the item you wanted, go get a fake one.

The second hand market for sneakers and clothing is so hyped and broken, dont bother with it.

>> No.11335012

>>11326280
>sanctity of a piece of fabric

Wew lad.

>> No.11335061

>>11333283
>camping for sneakers
>current year

No boy have you heard of a raffle head ass

>> No.11335080

>>11334809
Lmao.