[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 15 KB, 294x171, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12313278 No.12313278 [Reply] [Original]

Just saw a guy with this, the patches were bigger, instead of logos it was more posters and album covers. Look so fucking awesome and I was wondering what you fags think.

>> No.12313316

Been wearing jean jackets with patches almost all my life, I like heavy metal, so that's the main reason, I like them, they are comfy to wear and always look cool with a black shirt. I also have jean vests with patches or simply cut the sleeves from the jackets.

>> No.12313528

I used to have one that I really loved and would wear often, got a shit load of attention and compliments. They can look fantastic, but need a lot of work to stand out now that they've gotten trendy among basic yuppie hipster types.

>> No.12315331
File: 514 KB, 1200x1231, chuck_taylor_kutte_pants_mod.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12313278
You don't see them much around here, mostly because rock/heavy metal-fashion is considered manchildish here. And sure, I wouldn't wear a jacket like that every day of the week, but I do have a black denim-vest filled with patches. Mostly metal-bands, some DIY-patches and pins/badges, and a backpatch that i made from an old XL-sized t-shirt that i didn't really dig wearing.

/patch/-threads still are a thing tho, and I'm glad about that. Patches can look cool (even on stuff like bombers and sneakers), and like >>12313528 said, a jacket that is fitted with patches that are neatly and carefully selected, organized, planned and sewn, are god-like.

I've been tinkering about the idea of copping a cheap biker jacket and sewing a few black/white-patches on the sleeves, and maybe the front or right above the buckle-belt. Maybe a few neat buttons hung at the collars but that's about it.

Now the real question: what about pic related? Is /crust/ effay?

>> No.12315588

>>12315331
not mine, off google, I wish I had a patch jacket

>> No.12315595

>>12315331
>>12313278
it's cool if you're actually part of that scene not some poser nerd on the internet.