[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 568 KB, 1920x2560, IMG_20190111_103830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14001391 No.14001391 [Reply] [Original]

For the first time I'm growing out my hair. The front of my hair touches my chin so I decided to wear a hair tie. I had to put it pretty tight because the sides of the hair are way shorter. I wear this hairstyle for 2 days and I start to see small (broken?) hairs sticking out at the front and sides, and it's worse in IRL than on the pic. Now it looks ridiculous when I pull my hair back. What is happening? Is it fixable or possible to cover up?

I dont know anything about hair but I now read that not going to the hairdresser for a long period of time could cause this? (Not cutting split hair ends)

>> No.14001408

They're flyaway hairs (hairs that are too short to fit in the tie). You're not dying just wet your hands and smooth it down you insecure cunt. source: long hair whole life

>> No.14001412

>>14001391
Those are just baby hairs. You're constantly losing and growing hair so you can't really get rid of those, but you can pin them down with a bobby pin or a headband if they really bother you. You're likely the only person who really notices them though, everybody has those.

Split ends only form at the tips of your hair and shouldn't reach all the way back to your roots. You'd have to pretty much never wash your hair and straighten it daily for you to get split ends that bad.