[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 391 KB, 2210x3000, OP19030_AP_VOGUE_US_2978_33_RGB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14848343 No.14848343 [Reply] [Original]

So how does one get to model tier as far as facial and bodily aesthetics go? I know a lot of it has to do with diet and genetics but some models just look really weird and would probably look barely average if they didn't take care of themselves and lived normally.
Also model thread. Post your favorite models if you have any.

>> No.14848353

You don't get to model tier, you're either born like that or not.

Also, runway models look weird/unique for a reason - it's not all about being ultra hot.

>> No.14848504
File: 78 KB, 740x1106, 740full-gemma-ward.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My mother used to be a professional model. She told me that the most important part of being a model (at least catwalk and catalog) is to showcase the clothes. Models who think they can be a top model by having a pretty face will fail. Scouts know all of this too. That's why they scout girls based on proportions (the right height, waist etc.), stuff like facial features are actually not all that important.

Anyway, I always liked Gemma Ward. She has a unique type of beauty.