Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search: , offset: 96


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28533548 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1599961220155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28533548

>he's so tall
>oh my god he DEFINITELY lifts

>> No.28003484 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, pain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28003484

>>28003270

>> No.27957760 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1601886596067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27957760

>>27956565
imagine your oshi streaming so little your past-time is shitposting on an imageboard

>> No.27359147 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600918994691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27359147

>>27359032
>inb4 the accident the other day was a suicide attempt

>> No.27293595 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600113808235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27293595

>tfw missed kiara's sufferingkino
Kiara is going to make it, right?

>> No.26872695 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600918994691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26872695

>>26872617
>tfw you'll never be one of Ina's static boyfriends and have her fly over to your place after clearing a raid tier and consummate our parses

>> No.26800396 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600488992747.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26800396

>>26800066

>> No.26745575 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600488992747.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26745575

>>26745450

>> No.26574778 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1600113808235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26574778

Mori-san... The schedule... onegai...

>> No.26340244 [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, 1599961220155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26340244

Watson and Mori both have atrocious noise floor issues

>> No.26249250 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 94 KB, 1200x1163, Ehr-DtqVgAAUwpe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26249250

>>26248681



Navigation
View posts [-96] [-48] [-24] [+24] [+48] [+96]