Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.36622172 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36622172

>>36622166

>> No.36430912 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36430912

>SSS

>> No.35991109 [View]

>speaking during the skit
>can clearly tell that they are all wearing face masks and sound muffleded
>"singing" starts and it's obviously pre-recorded
pre-recorded song inside pre-recorded footage... I actually like it because they end up dancing better

>> No.35849394 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1620839114325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35849394

>>35849369
Okay I get your point, but why do you hate Flare?

>> No.35823840 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1620831001342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35823840

>>35823742
>it's real

>> No.35753083 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35753083

>>35753056

>> No.35513785 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35513785

Smile & Go
Please

>> No.35379615 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35379615

>>35379603

>> No.35346428 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1600149602599.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35346428

>>35346344
I'm a special kind of retarded, because that's around when I got in
>>35346346
I'm autistic enough to be interested in the tech but not enough to profit off of it

>> No.35281867 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35281867

>>35281858

>> No.35182086 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35182086

>>35182068
Traitor!

>> No.35043528 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1620831001342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
35043528

>>35043440
>how the fuck is are you

>> No.34954417 [View]

So Lack won't collab with Flare because she a prude who rejects his booba design?

>> No.34791174 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1620839114325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
34791174

>>34791110
Smile & Go is a good song though. I like these type of happy genki songs

>> No.34742564 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
34742564

https://youtu.be/G4PT1phuM9M
Please listen to Smile & Go

>> No.34720299 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, 1620839114325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
34720299

>>34720272
100 posts and 10 images left, it'll be fine

>> No.34711146 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
34711146

Smile & Go...

>> No.34709351 [View]
File: 542 KB, 994x993, Furea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
34709351

Smile & Go...



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]