[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 65 KB, 1280x720, 1368721591550.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10909793 No.10909793[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.10909807
File: 783 KB, 1280x720, dateo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10909821

I like where this thread is going.

>> No.10909824

is this what they call mustache guard otaku??

>> No.10909828

Keep going, it's almost like I'm in /a/

>> No.10909865

>>10909821
Its not going anywhere.

>> No.10909882

>>10908938
How bad were you? As my father put it, I've been trained well. There were never disciplinary problems in my childhood home because problems can be very easy to deal with.

If I try to think about a normal teenager living his life, years worth of insults, emotional use of authority and cheap jabs come to my mind and trigger a terror that makes me want to severe my head with a chainsaw.

When I went to high school, I had to abandon the psychology textbook after one reading session. It was so disturbing that it was threatening my ability to focus on the other subjects. I've rarely been jealous, but that book made me want to erase myself more than anything else I've ever encountered. In the exam, I simply wrote something out of my ass and barely passed.

I've been urinated on and I've heard people of all ages crack jokes about my mother. The celebrity drunkard of my hometown laughed at my face when he heard that my dad's son had gone to college. Whenever I step out of the door, I expect a firing squad. It's never there.

Moving away from home and talking back at my parents for the first time somehow made me realize that I don't have to be afraid of everything that moves. It felt completely amazing - maybe I could live after all!

Of course, I'm a 100% virgin. My track record is completely clean and I have no skeletons in my closets.

>if you would lose your self-esteem
The person you're replying to wrote about self-respect. Self-respect can be conjured when needed.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action