[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 937 KB, 500x382, DO IT.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11650976 No.11650976[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Enough is ENOUGH.

I want every single one of you to stop whining about the janitor get the FUCK in here

http://ota-ch.com/jp/

YOU WANT THE GOOD OLD DAYS BACK?
THEN GRAB THOSE FUCKING DAYS BY THE BALLS AND BRING THEM BACK

DO IT YOU MANGY DOGS

>> No.11650976,1 [INTERNAL] 

Fail.

>> No.11650976,2 [INTERNAL] 

>YOU WANT THE GOOD OLD DAYS BACK?

Yes!

Step one: throwing shitheads out of /jp/... 58% complete.

>> No.11650976,3 [INTERNAL] 

Lets bring the !bar back

http://ota-ch.com/jp/res/33712.html

>> No.11650976,4 [INTERNAL] 

>roll thread (not even ironic or entertaining)
>going to bed thread
>ban complaints meta thread
>lucky item thread
>muh zumbar thread
>sizgay posts there

No thanks.

>> No.11650976,5 [INTERNAL] 

>/ota/

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

>> No.11650976,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,4
I don't, even I think /ota/ is shit.

>> No.11650976,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,4
Don't forget the pretend to be a sissy faggot thread.

>> No.11650976,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,7
That's every single thread on the site.

>> No.11650976,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,6
I wonder what made you start thinking that... Oh yeah, you getting banned for attention whoring like the try-hard retard you are.

>> No.11650976,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,9
Wrong, I barely even posted and when I did it was anonymously to make fun of the admin which is why I got banned.

>> No.11650976,11 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976

What's the matter /ota/ admin not enough posters on your slow unentertaining shitty chan?

>> No.11650976,12 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,10
Right. Thank god there's no proof that's a load of bullshit since the admin deleted your pathetic thread.

>> No.11650976,13 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,12
You mean there are still people that haven't figured out about /ota/'s ghostboard? (。・ω・。)

>> No.11650976,14 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,8
Indeed, they pretend to be either a little girls or pansy gaylords.

>> No.11650976,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,7
>>11650976,14
You know what they say about homophobic guys, right? Small johnsons! (゜▽゜;)

>> No.11650976,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,15
If /ota/dmin and m00t fought, who would win? Hey, fag, do you even lift or something? You need to beat Chris!

>> No.11650976,17 [INTERNAL] 

I'll use ota when the .tk admin brings it back.

>> No.11650976,18 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,17
I don't think www.ota-ch.tk will happen again.

>>11650976,16
They're both homosexuals, they might start fucking each other.

>> No.11650976,19 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,16
Who knows? Book a match for us. (︶▽︶)

>>11650976,17
You know, if he asked for the site back I'd probably give it to him. I don't really enjoy being an enforcer, I just took the job out of necessity.. And I don't mean to be mean but I have a feeling he likes you less than you like him. I'm not sure how else to explain why he disappeared without explaining things properly than to assume that he wasn't fond of how /ota/v1 turned out. (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

>> No.11650976,20 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,19
/ota/min sounds tough

>> No.11650976,21 [INTERNAL] 

/ota/min could beat kimbo slice, i'd bet on money it and be right there as he fought. if jewt took a hit from /ota/min he'd die or have to get facial surgery.

>> No.11650976,22 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,20
If I sounded confident I think it has less to do with me and more to do with moot-sama.. Though I've actually never lost a fight! (*/∇\*)

>> No.11650976,23 [INTERNAL] 

You guys are silly. (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。)

>> No.11650976,24 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,22
>>11650976,23
otamin are you still here? i have a question for you.

>> No.11650976,25 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,24
    █▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████▓▒▒▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█
    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    █▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓█
   █▓▒██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
  █▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
  █▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▒▒▒██
  ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓█▓▓▒▒▒▓██
  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓█
  █▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓████
 █▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓██████
 █▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓████
 █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓████
█▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓██▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓███
█▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓██▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▓██
█▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓███▓▓██▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒██
█▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓█▓▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▓█
█▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██▓█▓█▓▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▒█
█▓▓█▓▓▓█▓█▓▒█▓█▒▒▒▒█▓██▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█████▓▓▒▒▒██
█▓▓█▓▓▓██▓█▒██▓▒▒░░█▓██▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓█████▓▓▒▓███
█████████▒▓██▒▒▒▒░░▒█▓██▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓████
███▓██████████░▒░░░░▒▒▓█████████▓██▓▓████▓▓█████
███▓██▒█▒ ▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░▒▓ ▓▓▓▓▒▓█▒▓█▓▓███████████
 █████▒█▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓  █░▒██████████████
  █▒▒█░█ ▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓  ▓░▒█ ▒▓█▓████████
  █░▒█░█ ▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒  ▓░▒█  ▒█▒▒███████
  █░▒█░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒█  ▒█▓▒▓█▓████
  █░▒█░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒▒█  ▒█▒▓▓█▓▓███
  █░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█  ▒█▒▒▓█▓▓▓██
  █▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█  ▒█▒▒▓█▓▓▓██
  ███▓░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█████▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░▒███▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓▓█▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓██▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓██
 █▓▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓█
 █▓▓████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓▓████▓▓█▓▓██
 █▓▓█████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓▓████▓▓█▓███
  █▓██████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒███▓▓████▓█████

>> No.11650976,26 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,25
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
      ██▓▓▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
    ████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓████████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▒▒████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██████████████████▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██████▓▓████████████████████░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████▓▓████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██████████
██████▓▓████▒▒██▒▒  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████████████████
  ██████████▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ██░░▒▒████████████████████████████
    ██▒▒▒▒██░░██  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓░░▒▒██  ▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░██  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ▓▓░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒██████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██████
    ██▓▓████████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██████████

>> No.11650976,27 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,26

>> No.11650976,28 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,24
Nani? (´・ω・`)

>> No.11650976,29 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,25
I very much doubt you are the real otamin and are just using that name to say dumb shit and make his site look bad.

>>11650976,26
doesn't display properly on my 1280 resolution.

>> No.11650976,30 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,28
Whats the name of your host provider and why did you choose them?

>> No.11650976,31 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,29
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
        ██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
      ██▓▓▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
    ████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████
    ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓████████████
  ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓████████
  ██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▒▒████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░██▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██████
██████████████████▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒██▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████
██████▓▓████████████████████░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████▓▓████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██████████
██████▓▓████▒▒██▒▒  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████████████████████
  ██████████▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ██░░▒▒████████████████████████████
    ██▒▒▒▒██░░██  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓░░▒▒██  ▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░██  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ▓▓░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒██████████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▓████████
    ██░░▒▒██░░▒▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██████
    ██░░▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██    ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    ██████▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
  ██▓▓▓▓████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████
  ██▓▓▓▓██████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓██▓▓██████
    ██▓▓████████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██████████

>> No.11650976,32 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,31

>> No.11650976,33 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,30
*fake /ota/min furiously searching the archives for an answer*

If you don't answer within the next 2 minutes thats proof enough I need that you're a fucking fake.

>> No.11650976,34 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,33
>even believing for a second that it's the real admin

TOP KEK

>> No.11650976,35 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,31
>>11650976,32
its just looks fucking stupid and distorted

http://sadpanda.us/images/1861276-GEA986R.jpg

keep in mind a lot of /jp/ies are real deal poor and might be using old 1024 whatnot displays.

>> No.11650976,36 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,35
Looks different for me.
Like a wider version of >>11650976,32

Is this the natural size of a yukkuri or would they be even larger?

>> No.11650976,37 [INTERNAL] 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.11650976,38 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,33
Ota-ch.com is currently hosted at Prometeus Di Daniela Agro. This domain is connected to IP address 193.183.99.59 which is hosted on a server that appears to be located in Milan, Italy. This domain is ranked number 9157424 in the world. It seems Ota-ch.com has about 43 daily visitors. Taking into account all these variables, we estimate the value of this website at: $92 USD.

>> No.11650976,39 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,38
Fucking Mexicans

>> No.11650976,40 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,38
>Prometeus Di Daniela Agro
lel

>> No.11650976,41 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,35
Nice font settings.

>>11650976,36
Enlarged to show texture.

>> No.11650976,42 [INTERNAL] 

There people on warosu right now who question the credibility of /ota/min.....

>> No.11650976,43 [INTERNAL] 

Sorry, I got distracted browsing through the archives the /ota/min v1 gave me! I found one of my old posts and thought it was cute.. I bet you can't guess which one was mine. (^~^)

http://peach.warosu.org/i/njg.jpg

>> No.11650976,44 [INTERNAL] 

I'm not going to tell you if you get it right or wrong though! ( ´∀`)

>> No.11650976,45 [INTERNAL] 

You are the third post, it's quite obvious. Your passive-agressive demeanour is usually well-concealed under your cheerfulness and whacky emoticons, but I can see you for the true faggot you are.

Did I get it right? ╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

>> No.11650976,46 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,43
Whats the name of your host provider and why did you choose them?

>> No.11650976,47 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,45
You know, that third post doesn't look very passive aggressive to me.. (⌒_⌒;)

>>11650976,46
That's really public information, you should find better questions detective-san! (。+・`ω・´)

>> No.11650976,48 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,46
Hint:

the host provider is prometeus and one of the reasons /ota/min chose them was because it is located in Italy, a country tolerant towards lolicon pornography.

>> No.11650976,49 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,48
Also i think they were having a sale at the time

>> No.11650976,50 [INTERNAL] 

Natsukashii.. (ノ´∀`)

http://peach.warosu.org/i/otajp.jpg

>> No.11650976,51 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,47
>>11650976,50
Explain how the GENUIS system works then fake-kun.

>> No.11650976,52 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,43
>03/17/13
>105 posts

dat aint even the original /ota/ yo
do you even lift boi?

>> No.11650976,53 [INTERNAL] 

who gives a shit about ota where did neet.to go?

>> No.11650976,54 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,53
The admin became a NEET and can no longer pay for the servers.

>> No.11650976,55 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,51
I can't just go telling the world about that, you can email me if you'd like to know though.. (。・ω・。)

>>11650976,52
That's /njg/! ┗(・ω・;)┛

>> No.11650976,56 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,53
I decided to bring it down to see if I could drive more traffic to /ota/. It was sad, but I think it was for the best.. (´-ω-`)

>> No.11650976,57 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,55
naked jerking gays?

>> No.11650976,58 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,55

hi otamin, are neet threads allowed on ota and if so what board? i wanted to ask but im nervous using email and irc and stuff

>> No.11650976,59 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,58
i am asking because i enjoyed neet.too and they had a link to your website on the board

>> No.11650976,60 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,56
What? Are you serious?

Man that's so weird if /ota/'s second best admin and neet.to's admin are the same person.

>> No.11650976,61 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,56
>I decided to bring it down to see if I could drive more traffic to /ota/. It was sad, but I think it was for the best..
Too bad.

I'm working on a very special NEET site right now. I can't believe it hasn't been done yet, to be honest.

It will also include a textboard.

I will keep working on it even if you decide to bring neet.to back.

>> No.11650976,62 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,61
whats the point? theres a dozen or more NEET centered boards and chans.

They're already pretty slow so what makes you think yours will get more traffic instead of just dividing it and slowing the other ones further?

>> No.11650976,63 [INTERNAL] 

http://ota-ch.com/ghost/index.html

Heh.

>> No.11650976,64 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,58
They're not just allowed, they're welcomed! Really I think they'd be fine on any of the boards, but if you plan to post 3D stuff I would keep it on /om/! ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ

>>11650976,57
You don't remember /njg/? Maji? (´〜`*)

>>11650976,61
I hope it turns out to be very tanoshii, good luck! ~ヾ(^∇^)

>> No.11650976,65 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,43
why is peach.warosu such a horrible fucking imagehost? I cannot drag and drop a file into their upload file selection unlike literally every single other good image host out there.

>> No.11650976,66 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,64
how do you feel about an ota IRC?

I'd like to know, either official or unofficial~

>> No.11650976,67 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,65
>drag and drop

Gross.

>>11650976,66
Judging by those trips, I'd say that's an terribly evil idea.

>> No.11650976,68 [INTERNAL] 

>theres a dozen or more NEET centered boards and chans.

This is not true. If we're talking about English-speaking ones...

There's WC, which is comprised of people who took the truNEET meme seriously, but also not necessarily filled with NEETs, just virgins who curse the world for not being like normal people.

There's /n/, which serves as a blogging board for UC despite the name. There are only a few NEETs over there, it's mostly just depressed teenagers.

You can argue that certain textboards create an aura of being populated by NEETs, which can be seen as true, but NEET-centered discussion is often not the focus except for a few specific boards which are mostly barren.

/h/ gets no traffic these days.

Then there are the occasional NEET threads around different boards on 4chan after being exiled from /jp/, but they all suck.

I don't mean to judge the quality of these outlets, just responding to your statement about how there are many good places for NEETs. There really aren't.

I liked neet.to, despite suffering from having a low amount of posters. The best thing was that it was a textboard.

But you know, the site that I am working on, it's something totally different and will attract a lot of users because I know NEETs are waiting for a service like it. The textboard will not be the main feature, in fact it will be a hidden thing.

>> No.11650976,69 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,66
There are lots of small boards with IRC channels, I don't think /ota/ needs one. ( ´ ▽ ` )

>> No.11650976,70 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,69
Thank you. Please don't change your mind ever.

>> No.11650976,71 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,68
neet.to had a homely atmosphere and it wasn't pure doom and gloom like other NEET sites. It had the right level mix of ironing and roleplay and sincere posting.

I don't believe otamin was the admin. I think the admin is just confused about how to set it back up after switching hosts.

>> No.11650976,72 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,69
I still doubt you are /ota/ admin

How about you go delete the josh pictures Im posting in that ``auto otaku'' in /om/ to prove it.

>> No.11650976,73 [INTERNAL] 

neet suck balls anyway. hikki or die normal. anonib had the best hikki board but it got closed cause pedos posted so much cp on other boards.

and that's why i hate pedos.

>> No.11650976,74 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,72
If I was in a deleting mood the metathread would probably be gone from /jp/'s front page.. (。・ω・)ノ゙

>> No.11650976,75 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,72
He's obviously not the admin, it's funny because we were talking about how many idiots will fall for his act and you're one of them, YES, THE JANITOR AND MOOT ALSO BROWSE ON /ghost/ AND THEIR POSTS ARE LEGIT, Imbecile.

>> No.11650976,76 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,73
>hikki or die normal.
Why can't there be a compromise? You might miss out on a lot of beautiful things in the world if you never go outside...

>> No.11650976,77 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,75
The janitor probably does browse /ghost/. As for posting here, maybe not.

>> No.11650976,78 [INTERNAL] 

Uhhh you guys realize janny's taking a break right now and you're passing it up to talking about NEET shit right?

>> No.11650976,79 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,78
>posting on live /jp/
get a load of this nerd lmfoa

>> No.11650976,80 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,78
>implying we wouldn't be talking about NEET shit anyway.

When janny sleeps, the NEETs awaken...

>> No.11650976,81 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,75
I think you either really over or underestimate the kind of people that moderate imageboards. I wouldn't be surprised if moot-sama has graced us with his presence.. (~˘▾˘)~

>> No.11650976,82 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,50
Could you take a screenshot of my 1000 GET and post it here?
I want to relive the good old days.

>> No.11650976,83 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,50
Nostalgiabomb. February seems so long ago now. And different.

I think niggy was the one who pushed the janitorial policies way overboard.

It was worth it.

>> No.11650976,84 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,75
The janitor obviously does browse ghost but he rarely posts.

I'm 99% sure that moot posted here as anon a few times before the last panel because of all the shit we were stirring on /q/. Confirmed by his dedicating his whole talk to /jp/.

Kigmod posts here frequently, somehow reaching from his moral high ground.

Why is it so far fetched to think otamin, who's just a regular old jupper, would post here?

>> No.11650976,85 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,76
i was being fictitious. but really neet stuff is only good when riding off the back of hikki. imagine NEET threads where they go out to parties vs neet threads about staying inside.

>> No.11650976,86 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,74
Your fucking roleplaying is just plain annoying when its been proven several times you are not the admin.

I notice the 3d I spammed in that thread is still there.

http://ota-ch.com/om/res/319.html

>> No.11650976,87 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,85
I think that describing a rift between party-going society people and total shut-ins of 10+ years is a bit silly. There is a whole spectrum of people in between.

I understand what you mean, but I think that concluding facts about people based on one or two attributes will not paint a picture that is truly representative of them. More importantly, does it matter? You are looking at posts, not at people. That is the point of anonymity, is it not?

I'm just tired of the elitism that cropped up in the past little while surrounding NEET/hikikomori stuff. I understand why you are angry, I am too. But there is nothing anybody can do about the internet becoming what it is right now. It's just a waste of energy to be constantly angry and uptight.

>> No.11650976,88 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,84
otamin does and has posted here, but he posts anonymously. The poster who posts as /ota/min is an ironic roleplayer. I am almost (read: absolutely) positive that I know his previous persona.

>> No.11650976,89 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,88
isn't it obviously kawaii meido

>> No.11650976,90 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,88
This.
The admin has made some anonymous posts in the past, you can search the old /ota/ threads on warosu for them if you're feeling autistic enough.

>> No.11650976,91 [INTERNAL] 

All dis /ota/ asspain.

U MADE? U MADE TURDLORDS?
LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.11650976,92 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,43
Oh, could you also post the 99 and 100 GETs from that thread?
Thanks in advance.

>> No.11650976,93 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,87
That's why neet.to was good. It wasn't full of weird angry abnormies like /wiz/ and the like. That's what makes /jp/ even good. Taking it easy is what it's all about. It must be our Japanese spirit.

>> No.11650976,94 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,88
We all know that, in fact he redirected his shitty site to /ghotst/.

>> No.11650976,95 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,94
I remember that.

Heh.

>> No.11650976,96 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,86
What spam? (=ↀωↀ=)✧

>> No.11650976,97 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,96
pls respond
>>11650976,82
>>11650976,92

>> No.11650976,98 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,89
He might be that too, but his posting style is more similar to ``La Nueva T'''s. Also LNT's last post was a few days before /ota/min's first.

>> No.11650976,99 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,87
i'm not angry and i don't dislike normal people. i said i was being fictitious and i was about the hikki or die part.

the part about neet discussion being a rung below hikki ones still stands however. after years of reading hikki stuff, neet stuff, and mix of both hikki threads are overwhelmingly better.

there isn't a single point of being anonymous. there's a plethora of reasons why somebody would choose to post or read anonymous messages. posts aren't in a perfect vacuum. the finger prints of the personality that made them are left all over them. there's a reason why you can identify people even if they're anonymous.

the last part is just a tangent

>> No.11650976,100 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,98
Everything is falling into place!

>> No.11650976,101 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,97
The "archive" is kind of limited so I don't think I have the 1k get, and it's a pain to search.. But here you go! (/^-^(^ ^*)/

http://peach.warosu.org/i/99100.jpg

>> No.11650976,102 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,101
I was hoping for something more spectacular.
Looks like the good old days are long gone.

>> No.11650976,103 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,96
you probably just proxy reported it or something

give me a 1 hour ban with a funny message about Driving or something if you want to take this that far and humor me.

>> No.11650976,104 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,102
The good old days looked a lot like today, what's really changed makes the difference even more sad though.. (;*△*;)

>>11650976,103
So you can screencap it and complain about it on 4/jp/? ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ

>> No.11650976,105 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,101
Why not make the archive public? Everyone has a right to revisit their favourite funposts from days gone by!

>> No.11650976,106 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,99
Good post.

You're good at making me feel stupid. Funny that you mentioned identifying people by their posting style because I know who you are, haha.

>> No.11650976,107 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,103
Why don't you just send the admin an e-mail and ask him if he suddenly developed terminal assburgers?
It would be a lot easier that way.

>> No.11650976,108 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,104
just do it you fucking faggot.
>>11650976,107
he takes 2-3 days to respond to emails. I aint got time for dat. I need to know now.

>> No.11650976,109 [INTERNAL] 

http://ota-ch.com/om/res/2585.html

Get in here w-bros

>> No.11650976,110 [INTERNAL] 

You're all really gullible.

>> No.11650976,111 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,110
It's just one guy and I think that even he is being ironic.

>> No.11650976,112 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,111
Jokes on you, that was me. But I really am the admin. (。´∀`)ノ

>> No.11650976,113 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,103
warosu /ota/min roleplayer confirmed yet again to be a fake.

>> No.11650976,114 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,113
Joke's on you, I've had way too many cocks in my ass to not be /ota/min. (´・ω・`)

>> No.11650976,115 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,108
He usually responds within an hour or two.

He's not a great person but he's not bad either, the kind of guy who wants to make friends with the popular kids (tripfags, circlejerks). He doesn't care about other people, in fact he told me "nothing is ethernal" in one of his e-mails, also he always try to change the conversation topic when you ask him something seriously.

>> No.11650976,116 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,112
If you keep on insisting you are then why not prove it?

whats the last 3 # of IP addresses that just got banned for the josh spam?

96.x.xx.xxx
114.xx.xx.xxx

go ahead.

>> No.11650976,117 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,115
I'm not sure if you were trying to be nice, and I'm not trying to be mean, but some of that doesn't even make sense! I've given a cold shoulder to everyone that's tried to get to know me for the sake of the board, and I'm not sure why you think I'd host it if I didn't care about other people.. (。-ω-)ノ

>> No.11650976,118 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,117
put up or shut up queer.
>>11650976,116

>> No.11650976,119 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,116
Because that's no fun! ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

>> No.11650976,120 [INTERNAL] 

what kind of lunatic replies to himself this much on a slow ghost board

>> No.11650976,121 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,120
I know this one! The answer is Trevor, right? (*ↀωↀ*)

>> No.11650976,122 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,121
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

>> No.11650976,123 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,121
waiting warmly roleplayer-sama
>>11650976,118

>> No.11650976,124 [INTERNAL] 

>Trevor gets owned by /role/tamin

Mine sides have seen the glory of the coming of the kek.

>> No.11650976,125 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,123
Shouganai, your IP is  surprise!  ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

>> No.11650976,126 [INTERNAL] 

Really though, I'm pretty sure I'd be liable in court or something if I were to post that publicly.. (@´_`@)

>> No.11650976,127 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,56
http://peach.warosu.org/i/dont_know_doesnt_really_matter_everyone_is_loved_but_maybe_confused_though.png

There is no hostility. Anywhere.

>> No.11650976,128 [INTERNAL] 

Looks like the fake /gay/min got owned lmao

>> No.11650976,129 [INTERNAL] 

Well, I guess there really is no point in hiding it anymore. The /ota/min persona was invented on #tokiko by a couple of us during this summer break. Initially it was decided to be /ota/dmin, but some retards which I am not going to name kept omitting the d and so we all had to drop it. The general idea was to impersonate the admin and fool all the newshits that infest /ghost/ and deliver some ep1c pwnz0rz. For quite some time our sides were constantly in the otakusphere, thanks for that, dweebs. Anyway, you already discovered La Nueva T, but I am not going to disclose the other people behind the persona. I bet there are even people I don't know who use it. After all, the only conditions were to act with condescension, somewhat correct English and also to paste emoticons from http://japaneseemoticons.net/ at the end of each post. Later on, somehow it evolved into using weeaboo too. The nice thing about this whole MO was that it instantly initiated two levels of irony as a starting point for each post. Quality that most of /ghost/ normies wont even achieve in their lifetime. Zan nen! (︶ω︶)

>> No.11650976,130 [INTERNAL] 

lol @ all this newtrash legit believing that /ota/min is real

i SERIOUSLY hope you guys were being ironic although it's clear that at least the crossie josh spammer >>11650976,123 was owned into the mesosphere

>> No.11650976,131 [INTERNAL] 

I don't get what you guys are getting riled up about, we weren't speaking with each other.. (; ̄Д ̄)

>> No.11650976,132 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
It was a pretty good troll thing but I don't think anybody will surpass niggy in genius.

>> No.11650976,133 [INTERNAL] 

Age! We're all waiting for you! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

>> No.11650976,134 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
>tokiko trying to claim credit for one of the greatest modern w-memes

How am I not surprised...

>> No.11650976,135 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,130
jesus that guy is a fucking dumbass

>> No.11650976,136 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,133
I already owned your ass into the next dimension >>8396666,21

You can stop embarrassing yourself now.

>> No.11650976,137 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
Yes, Tokiko. You are a God and the creator of all imageboard memes.

>> No.11650976,138 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
It has been proven /shit/min is not the real admin, you fail at everything you try, consider suicide.

>> No.11650976,139 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,136
Ano ne shitposter-san, the email I told you that I got has already been posted.. You can even check the timestamps to see that it was around then! (^~^)

>>11650976,127

>> No.11650976,140 [INTERNAL] 

Okay, I feel bad because the neet.to admin seems like a nice guy. That was a joke.. Maybe. The person that sent me the email gave me a chance to make a fun response so I "fessed up" but no one caught on.. You're all going to feel really silly when I come out of the administrative closet! (▰︶︹︺▰)

>> No.11650976,141 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,134
>>11650976,137
Thanks wbros!

>> No.11650976,142 [INTERNAL] 

Holy shit, 2kike inventing yet another meme of epic proportions. /jp/ should be renamed to /2k/ from now on.....

>>11650976,141
What's the next big meme you are going to create, 2kike?

>> No.11650976,143 [INTERNAL] 

4chan no longer tells me how many posts are omitted.

In before this is an intentional change so we don't judge threads by their popularity or some shit.

>> No.11650976,144 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,143
I didn't notice that, HOLY FUCK.

>> No.11650976,145 [INTERNAL] 

( ´゚д゚)(゚д゚` )ネー
if you type kaomoji into your google ime you don't need to use a 3rd party website. it even has cute words about what kaomoji it is.

>> No.11650976,146 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,145
I have an emoji text file designed for IMEs, but I just open it in my text editor and search for stuff. Unfortunately, I don't know what half this crap is.

( ´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`) ヽ(`Д´)ノマゼテクレヨ

>> No.11650976,147 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,145
If given the choice between visiting a repository site and installing a Google product.. Well, Google already has enough users! I used to use Hotglue's website, but it's been dead forever! (ノД`)・゜・。

>> No.11650976,148 [INTERNAL] 

Heh, I see people are catching on the Japanese emoticon meme too. Tokiko's CV is just growing and growing. ʅ(•ˇ‿ˇ•) ʃ

>> No.11650976,149 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,145
ホリシットʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

>> No.11650976,150 [INTERNAL] 

i haven't used the popular commercial ime but the google one has been better to me than the default windows one.

just mentioned it to express there's other ways to get your kaomoji to post ironically (ノ´∀`*)

>> No.11650976,151 [INTERNAL] 

(๑╹ڡ╹๑) QWASY!!!!!!!!111 wwwwwwwwwww

>> No.11650976,152 [INTERNAL] 

>wants to bring back the old /jp/ days
>faggot janitors on /ota/ delete anything they want while catering to the faggot inner circle

I'd rather stay on /jp/

>> No.11650976,153 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,152
srs whats the point if they delete anything not cute enough on 2d/random

saying to go on /om/ is the same as janny shills saying to shitpost on s4s

>> No.11650976,154 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,152
>>11650976,153

>people beg for a board where they can shitpost
>board is created
>can't shitpost anyway because the admin is even more of a faggot

My sides have reached critical mass

>> No.11650976,155 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,152
>>11650976,153
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.. I haven't even deleted anything today! ~(‾▿‾)~

>>11650976,154
/what/ was pretty tragic, wasn't it? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

>> No.11650976,156 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,155
shut up retard

>> No.11650976,157 [INTERNAL] 

if they merged all the boards it would be worth posting at ota

>> No.11650976,158 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,157
I find the other two boards useless. They got 2 or 3 posts per day and it's the same guy pretending to have traffic.

>> No.11650976,159 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,158
yeah well limiting discussion even more than 4/jp/ and breaking it off into other boards on a site that already has no traffic makes no sense

a board needs balanced content or you end up like tohno

>> No.11650976,160 [INTERNAL] 

Three boards does not a TC make, shitposter-san-tachi! /ota/ is more like a neu-/bun/ without forced anonymity. If I wanted to do anything other than keep it mostly how it is I would have started a new site from the beginning, I'm just going to let it run its course. The old admin branched out to additional boards to accommodate things people wanted without affecting /jp/, not because he really wanted them in the first place. If anything, downsizing /ota/ properly would involve trimming /2d/ and /om/ entirely and leaving /jp/ as it is, which doesn't sit well with me. ( ̄ω ̄)

>> No.11650976,161 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,159
>mfw people asked Tohno to nuke some useless boards and he went from 22 to 19 boards.

http://fuuka.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0115/43/1382231602633.jpg

>> No.11650976,162 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,160
and that's why the site is shit since 2d/random isn't 2d/random it's cute/roleplay fakemin-san

it sucked some of the roleplay shit from /jp/ but thats not why it was made

>> No.11650976,163 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,162
You're right, that's not why it was made. But that's the niche it filled and there's nothing wrong with it! ╮(^▽^)╭

>> No.11650976,164 [INTERNAL] 

This is important! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

>> No.11650976,165 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,93
This. There was at least one poster on there who had a spouse and probably a couple who had partners. But I wasn't going to launch into some tirade about how they weren't tru because they aren't esteemed misanthropes like myself.

I miss neet.to so much.

>> No.11650976,166 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,164

>/ota/ important.

NOPE

>> No.11650976,167 [INTERNAL] 

neet.to administrator here,

I'll be making an announcement (using the site instead of this thread) at some point today or tomorrow. Please disregard everyone that has claimed to be me so far. I don't expect you to believe me, since there are already people ITT that are impersonating me, which is why I won't say anything in here, but instead on the site itself.

>> No.11650976,168 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,167
Anyone who's here can pretty much recognize everyone by their writing styles at this point and nobody believed the imposters.

I hope you intend to keep the site up. Don't give it to tokike or something like that.

>> No.11650976,169 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,166
We have the second largest thread in /jp/ history, I think that's pretty important. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

>> No.11650976,170 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,169
gsy!bars farewell thread has more if I recall.

>> No.11650976,171 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,170
Nope, we beat it by a lot! (◕‿◕✿)

>> No.11650976,172 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,171
kill yourself freak

>> No.11650976,173 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,168
Reminder that neet.to admin was friends with 2kike

>> No.11650976,174 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,172
stop f#####g bullying him

>> No.11650976,175 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,174

Shut up nerd

>> No.11650976,176 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,63
Wow I didn't know about this. Hey /ota/min how about you update the news section once in a while?!

>> No.11650976,177 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,176
It's not really an official board or something I want to drive activity to, and I figured it would come out like this sooner or later. Several people had already found it. (︶ω︶)

>> No.11650976,178 [INTERNAL] 

Speaking of /ghost/, it was really nice of Driver-san to give me a link there back to this thread so I don't have to scroll through yukkuris. Ageru! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

>> No.11650976,179 [INTERNAL] 

Remember when the neet.to administrator was going to make an announcement on November 26 or 27?

>> No.11650976,180 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,179
I'm sorry, I got distracted. (; ̄Д ̄)

>> No.11650976,181 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,179
Yeah, I'm really disappointed. I've checked it at least a dozen times over the last few days. He should post an update in this thread.

>> No.11650976,182 [INTERNAL] 

mfwwwwww keep forgetting people aren't being ironic when they type LMAOOOOOOOOO in youtube comments

feeeeeeels

>> No.11650976,183 [INTERNAL] 

Please stay off of /ota/. Thank you. ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

>> No.11650976,184 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,183
You can't trick people that easily!

What's so good about ota?

>> No.11650976,185 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,184
I don't really know, I've tried my best to kill it but people keep coming back. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

>> No.11650976,186 [INTERNAL] 

http://neet.to/

God damn.

This is going to sound cold-hearted, but: nobody cares.

All I ever wanted was a message board. I don't want to get dragged into all this drama. Now it's going to be permanently associated with the website.

You didn't have to explain yourself. What you should have done is ignored everyone. Don't qualify yourself or respond to people like Tokiko in any way. Just put the board back up and keep your mouth shut. That's all you had to do.

Well, there goes a nice thing, I guess.

>> No.11650976,187 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,186
Wow! Why are you lying, bro? I thought we are friends...

>> No.11650976,188 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,187 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,189 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,188 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,190 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,189 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,191 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,186
Saying nothing doesn't really work either, people start to think you're irresponsible or just don't care about them enough to explain. You should try to be more understanding of others' perspectives, NEET-san. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

>> No.11650976,192 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,190 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,193 [INTERNAL] 

anyone else feel bad for tokiko? this guy gets thrown under the bus by everybody...

>> No.11650976,194 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,186
so did toki steal neet.to? that's mean.

>>11650976,193
does he really exist?

>> No.11650976,195 [INTERNAL] 

This last round of autism is unreal.

>>11650976,193
Who would? It's not like he doesn't have it all coming.

>> No.11650976,196 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,194
yeah, he's like the punching bag of any passerby who wants to kick somebody when they're down.

>> No.11650976,197 [INTERNAL] 

Robert is almost God. He will find a way to penetrate any imageboard or textboard related to /jp/ or NEETdom and become the center of attention, most times becoming part of the staff. Another thing, he has a whole Twitter army behind him that will follow him to whatever place he commands them to go.

He's been bestowed with an incredible power. I can't wait to see what he does next. I'll be following his every move. Maybe I'll even get to meet him in person one day. That thought makes me really excited.

>> No.11650976,198 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,196
Is there a single internet community he's not banned from other than his own?

>> No.11650976,199 [INTERNAL] 

Still working on my NEET site. I will reveal it soon enough.

Tokiko might use it, but he won't be relevant at all. I don't feel any hostility towards him, though. He's just a helpless little boy with some interesting thoughts.

>> No.11650976,200 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,193
>>11650976,196
>>11650976,197
shut the f*ck up t*kiko

>> No.11650976,201 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,200
You're only giving our King more attention.

>> No.11650976,202 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,197
>>11650976,199
>>11650976,201
If nobody gives you attention you'll just give yourself a bunch to make up for it.

>> No.11650976,203 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,202
I'm not Robert, I promise. Just an admirer. I have a pretty interesting story that led me to this point.

>> No.11650976,204 [INTERNAL] 

The only people who hate Tokiko are those who are jealous of all the attention that he gets. Neglected as children, no siblings... very traumatic stuff. I am never mean to those who don't understand Tokiko because they are in pain and that causes them to say mean things.

>> No.11650976,205 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,203
Please keep it to yourself, for the good of everyone.

>> No.11650976,206 [INTERNAL] 

It's funny how people who haven't even spent an year on /jp/ or neet.to are suddenly trashing tokiko. I guess that's the hip thing to do now. I just hope the poor guy doesn't take it personally, but he seems more mature and wise that the shitposters.

>> No.11650976,207 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,206
nobody who's been on /jp/ less than a year knows or gives a shit about tokiko

>> No.11650976,208 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,206
I agree, Tokiko is a very intelligent person and I love his sense of humor. I'm very happy to have him as my King.

>> No.11650976,209 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,208
Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying that he is very intelligent (I don't know him, he may be), but he seriously seem like a nice chap to have around. Much more than all the shitposters that scream ``TOKIKO THIS'' and ``TOKIKO THAT'' in a memetic trance.

>> No.11650976,210 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,209
No, really. His IQ is 184.

http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?p=19720

>> No.11650976,211 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,209
the only posters screaming are you two (probably just robert posting from two different addresses)

>> No.11650976,212 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,192 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,213 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,212

>> No.11650976,214 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,213

>> No.11650976,215 [INTERNAL] 

le yukkuri face

>> No.11650976,216 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,210
For real? I don't really believe it. I mean, he is already cute enough, it's unfair if he is some sort of genius too. (´⊙ω⊙`)

>> No.11650976,217 [INTERNAL] 

I can combat spam and spread the good word of our King as long as I am alive. You can't change my resolve unless you kill me in the real world.

>> No.11650976,218 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,217

>> No.11650976,219 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,218 [spoiler]

>> No.11650976,220 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,219

>> No.11650976,221 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,220 [b]

>> No.11650976,222 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,221 [b][i][u]

>> No.11650976,223 [INTERNAL] 

Is Tokiko really called Robert? How embarrassing.

>> No.11650976,224 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,222 [o][u][s]

>> No.11650976,225 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,224 [m]

>> No.11650976,226 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,225 [sup]

>> No.11650976,227 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,226 [sub]

>> No.11650976,228 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,227 [code]

>> No.11650976,229 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,228 [sup][sup][sup][sup]

>> No.11650976,230 [INTERNAL] 

My King...

>> No.11650976,231 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
Simply epic...

>> No.11650976,232 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
epic

>> No.11650976,233 [INTERNAL] 

Why is new /ota/ so terrible? Where are all the people from old /ota/?

Why did the admin quit?

>> No.11650976,234 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,233
Because who the fuck wants to clean up shit every single day.

>> No.11650976,235 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,233
We are all waiting for you at /jp/.

>> No.11650976,236 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,233
It was only bad while you were there, don't worry we've recovered now that you've left! We're still all waiting for you, though. (⌒∇⌒。)

>> No.11650976,237 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,236

Don't be a dick I told you this.

>> No.11650976,238 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,237
I don't get it, you keep saying this and that about being mean.. I told him he was welcome any time! ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

>> No.11650976,239 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,238
Yeah but you did it ironically, how is anyone supposed to feel welcomed after that?

>> No.11650976,240 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,239
Why would you assume that I was seriously being mean and ironically being nice, and not the other way around? I'm perfectly comfortable joking around because I'm a nice person. Maybe you're over sensitive because you're afraid of your own mean feelings, I wonder? It okay though, I unironically still like you. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

>> No.11650976,241 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,240
No, I feel the same way as the Anon above. Your passive-aggressiveness is getting quite the bother to read. I understand that you have to take all your nerd rage to people on warosu and the site you stole, but enough is enough. Cut the crap already.

>> No.11650976,242 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,241
>Your passive-aggressiveness is getting quite the bother to read.
All of Warosu is a bother to read. You either have to deal with bitter, chipper, or next level irony, and all of it is retarded.

>> No.11650976,243 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,241
>the site you stole
Dude that's not the real /ota/min.

>> No.11650976,244 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,242
No, warosu is fine. /gay/min is not.

>>11650976,243
Yes, he is, newcomer.

>> No.11650976,245 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,241
In a post where two things can be true, you understand the one that makes the most sense to you, right? What you think of a post like that says more about than the me, shitposter-san. (◡‿◡✿)

>> No.11650976,246 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,244
>No, warosu is fine. /gay/min is not.
I don't see how his comical retard-positivity is any worse than cutting-edge irony or just whiny people whining about things.

>> No.11650976,247 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,245
>In a post where two things can be true
Holy shit, you have taken your pills today, have you? It may be for a good. Just close your eyes and never open them again, onegai.

>> No.11650976,248 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,247
Oh, I get to use a cool word now! I'm sorry I'm not trying to be condescending but I really like it, this is actually a thing and it has a word.. It's called being equivocal! I wonder if Merriam-sama and Webster-sama were over-medicated! (* >ω<)

>> No.11650976,249 [INTERNAL] 

Enough is ENOUGH!!!

>> No.11650976,250 [INTERNAL] 

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING WEEBS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING SITE

>> No.11650976,251 [INTERNAL] 

Fuck /ota/

>> No.11650976,252 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,129
My God Tokiko you magnificent bastard....

>> No.11650976,253 [INTERNAL] 

why are you still here? We're all waiting for you at http://fufufu.moe/a/index.html

>> No.11650976,254 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,253
Not random enough. Holy fuck /a/utists are dull

>> No.11650976,255 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,253
what the fuck is this?

>> No.11650976,256 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,255
A prime target for a raid. You boys up for one? It's been a while.

>> No.11650976,257 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,256
Sorry I need to JO

>> No.11650976,258 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,257
Wanna be JO buds?

>> No.11650976,259 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,258
No, gross. Now I'm going to wait because I don't want to JO the same time you are.

>> No.11650976,260 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,259
I'm gonna JO the entire day now. You'll have no choice but to JO at the same time.

>> No.11650976,261 [INTERNAL] 

*flushes*
It's all over.

>> No.11650976,262 [INTERNAL] 

ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao ayyyyy lmao

>> No.11650976,263 [INTERNAL] 

>>11650976,261
>>11650976,262
You guys wanna JO?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action