[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 609 KB, 1280x960, P1010752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12091533 No.12091533[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The @ ritsuko shirt. I can not find this shirt anywhere and I want to buy one. Does anyone know where a listing is?

>> No.12091579
File: 435 KB, 640x480, 541810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12091533
It was a Gamers exclusive Ryo set when ordering iM@S Dearly Stars, including the shirt, glasses and glasses case.

Your only chance is to wait -maybe years- to appear in Yahoo! Auctions.

>> No.12091579,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091579
In other words, get fucked, crossie shitposter.

>> No.12091642

Yeah, I think this will be an impossible one to get. Looks like I'm going to have to replicate it instead.

>> No.12091642,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091579,1
Fuck off warosu tranny

>> No.12091642,2 [INTERNAL] 

Chris Kaatsu – CEO/Head Director
KurisuKaatsu@Gmail.com
Favorites: Music/Puzzle Games, White Chocolate, Chicken Alfredo
Dislikes: Sandbox Styled Games, Being Allergic To Milk Chocolate

Chris is currently the main overseer of video and press publications for the O.I. (Otaku Intensity) project. His first introduction to the electronic entertainment industry was a Game Boy Pocket with Zelda: Link’s Awakening as a B-Day present. Chris’ curiosity grew around this Japanese company and the culture behind it. Soon enough, this curiosity has turned into an absolute fascination with the Japanese culture which is found easily expressed from some of his hobbies. From a seasoned competitor on American Ninja Warrior, a 5+ attendance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, and an extensive list of anime conventions around the USA that has been visited, Chris’s experience is unrivaled at such a young age.

GET FUCKED!

>> No.12091642,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091642,2
>Dislikes: Sandbox Styled Games
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

>> No.12091642,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091642,3
They're so boring

Good taste Chris

>> No.12091642,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091642,2
i really doubt there is a guy who was on ninja warrior posting on /jp/
he must be really hot

>> No.12091642,6 [INTERNAL] 

>his first introduction to the electronic entertainment industry was a Game Boy Pocket with Zelda: Link’s Awakening as a B-Day present

He must be pretty young... And he's a CEO... And I'm still stuck here owning a kig freak and a cat loser...

>> No.12091642,7 [INTERNAL] 

I bet he even has a loli gf

>> No.12091642,8 [INTERNAL] 

who the fuck is chris...

>> No.12091642,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>12091642,8
Seriously?

>> No.12092105 [DELETED] 

what was it like being a ninja warrior?

>> No.12092202 [DELETED] 

Chris Kaatsu – CEO/Head Director
KurisuKaatsu@Gmail.com
Favorites: Music/Puzzle Games, White Chocolate, Chicken Alfredo
Dislikes: Sandbox Styled Games, Being Allergic To Milk Chocolate

Chris is currently the main overseer of video and press publications for the O.I. (Otaku Intensity) project. His first introduction to the electronic entertainment industry was a Game Boy Pocket with Zelda: Link’s Awakening as a B-Day present. Chris’ curiosity grew around this Japanese company and the culture behind it. Soon enough, this curiosity has turned into an absolute fascination with the Japanese culture which is found easily expressed from some of his hobbies. From a seasoned competitor on American Ninja Warrior, a 5+ attendance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, and an extensive list of anime conventions around the USA that has been visited, Chris’s experience is unrivaled at such a young age.

Wow!

>> No.12092278 [DELETED] 

>>12091533
>All requests belong on /r/ unless otherwise noted.

Reported!

>> No.12092300 [DELETED] 

cool request thread!

>> No.12092361

try /r/, the request board!

>> No.12092573

bump!

>> No.12092573,1 [INTERNAL] 

why was this thread up so long?

>> No.12092573,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>12092573,1
What's wrong with it?