[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 433 KB, 350x343, 1415856461919.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13270431 No.13270431[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ITT your favorite Touhou characters and why you hate kikes.

My favorite Touhou character is the awooo doge and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?

>> No.13270437

How nostalgic...

>> No.13270439
File: 45 KB, 300x508, 35345345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Touhou is shit

>> No.13270740

>>13270431
Quick, someone reverse this pasta and post it on /pol/ as a Momiji thread.

>> No.13270798

>>13270740
Like this?

¿sǝʞᴉʞ 'ǝuoᴉuᴉdo ɔᴉlqnd ǝʇɐlndᴉuɐɯ puɐ ǝɔuǝnlɟuᴉ oʇ ʇɹoɟɟǝ ou ƃuᴉʇsɐʍ llᴉʇs noʎ ǝɹɐ uǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥdsᴉɯǝɥ uɹǝʇsǝʍ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ǝldoǝd ɟo ʇɹoddns ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʎllɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI ˙sɔᴉʇɔɐʇ llɐqǝɯᴉls ɹnoʎ ɟo pǝɹᴉʇ puɐ ʞɔᴉs ƃuᴉʞɔnɟ ɯ,I
˙sƃuᴉɹʇsʇɹɐǝɥ s,ɯᴉʎoƃ ʇɐ ƃuᴉƃƃnʇ ʎq sʇǝʞɔod ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝuᴉl oʇ ǝʌol oɥʍ pooʍʎlloH uᴉ spuǝᴉɹɟ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ sʍǝſ uᴉɐƃɐ uǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝlqɐsnɔxǝuᴉ ǝq plnoʍ ʇI ¿ǝldoǝd sᴉɥ llᴉʞ oʇ pǝʇdɯǝʇʇɐ suɐɯoʇʇO ǝɥʇ oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ 06 ǝsnɐɔǝq pǝsnɔxǝ ƃuᴉǝq ʇsᴉɹoɹɹǝʇ pɹnʞ ɐ ǝuᴉƃɐɯᴉ noʎ uɐƆ
˙ʎʇǝᴉɔos ɯoɹɟ pǝzᴉɔɐɹʇso ǝq ǝp,noʎ 'ǝʇᴉɯǝs-ᴉʇuɐ uɐ 'ᴉzɐN ɐ pǝllɐɔ ǝq p,noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq sᴉ ʎɐpoʇ sʇsᴉxǝ llᴉʇs ǝɔuǝlᴉs ɟo lɐɹᴉds sᴉɥʇ uosɐǝɹ ʎluo ǝɥʇ 'sɹɐǝʎ 0ϛ ǝsǝɥʇ uᴉ ƃuᴉop uǝǝq ǝʌ,noʎ puɐ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ ʇɐɥʍ sʍouʞ ǝuoʎɹǝʌƎ
˙ɯopƃuᴉʞ pǝʇᴉu∩ ǝɥʇ uᴉ spuǝᴉɹɟ ʍǝſ ɹnoʎ oʇ sʞuɐɥʇ Ǝ˥O┴S noʎ spuɐl ǝɥʇ uᴉ suɐᴉuᴉʇsǝlɐԀ ǝɥʇ ʇsuᴉɐƃɐ ƃuᴉʇʇᴉɯɯoɔ ǝɹ,noʎ sǝᴉʇᴉɔoɹʇɐ ǝɥʇ 'ƃuᴉʎqqol ǝɥʇ 'ɐᴉpǝɯ ɟo uoᴉʇɐlndᴉuɐɯ ǝuɐsuᴉ ǝɥʇ :פNIH┴⅄ɹƎΛƎ uo ssɐd ǝǝɹɟ ɐ ʇǝƃ oʇ ǝsnɔxǝ uɐ sɐ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉsn llᴉʇs ǝɹ,noʎ ʇǝʎ 'oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ 09 ɹǝʌo uǝǝq sɐɥ ʇI ˙sʇɹnoɔ ooɹɐƃuɐʞ ɹɐʍ-ʇsod ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎuɐɯ uᴉ pǝƃɹoɟ ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ sʇɹodǝɹ pǝᴉɟᴉslɐɟ ǝɥʇ oʇ sʞuɐɥʇ uoᴉʇɹodoɹd ɟo ʇno ʍǝlq ʎǝɥʇ ɥɔᴉɥʍ 'xɐoɥoloH ǝɥʇ ɟo uoᴉʇɐʇᴉoldxǝ ssǝlǝɯɐɥs ɹᴉǝɥʇ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq sǝʞᴉʞ ǝʇɐɥ I puɐ ǝƃop oooʍɐ ǝɥʇ sᴉ ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ noɥno┴ ǝʇᴉɹoʌɐɟ ʎW

>> No.13270863
File: 805 KB, 1240x874, 1415856461919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13270798
No, like this.

ITT why you hate the kikes and your favorite Touhou characters.

I hate the kikes because they're greedy, and my favorite Touhou character is Momiji Inubashiri because of her cute appearance and wholesome character traits, which secondaries have exploited with their 'awoo' shitposting. It has been over 7 years since ZUN created Momiji, yet I still love EVERYTHING about her: the cute wolf ears, the beautiful red eyes, and her loyal and duty-bound disposition which secondary cancer has twisted to make her appear as some affectionate puppy character.
Everyone knows that Momiji is the best and cutest touhou character, the only reason everybody doesn't declare her their waifu is because you'd be called a weaboo, an /a/ poster, you'de be ostracized from /jp/.
Can you imagine a 2hu like Marisa being hated because years ago macroers attempted to use her to spam the site? It would be inexcusable, but then again posters have their contrarian attitudes and love to hate whatever gets spammed as a meme on 4chan.
I'm fucking sick and tired of secondary shitposters. If you really have no interest in playing the games and reading the canon literature then why don't you move on to Kancolle, secondaries?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action