[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 96 KB, 275x344, 275px-Th14Raiko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27591490 No.27591490 [Reply] [Original]

Today I had a dream that went like this, I was masturbating to a doujin where Raiko was impregnating some girls and then started impregnating a boy (my self insert) with her futa cock, I was really into it and I think that if things continued normally it would have turned into my very first wet dream, except for some reason the tab closed(? I don't actually remember why I stopped masturbating, probably wanted to look at different images of futa Raiko) and I started looking for images of her again, except I could not find her, no matter what I searched on google I could not find any pictures of her or her name, "Touhou boss drum" showed pictures of the prismriver sisters "Touhou red hair boss" showed pictures of Sekibanki and etc, anyways I realized that I was in a dream and google was just me trying very hard to remember what her name was and woke up, kinda sad that I didn't get to finish reading my special dream doujin, anyways this made me like Raiko more and I probably won't forget her name again

have you ever had any touhou related dreams? please do talk about them in this thread even if you think they are stupid, another Touhou related dream I had was one where I called Nitori cute and she blushed, it was quite a short dream

>> No.27591699

take your pills anon 2hus arent real

>> No.27591952

>>27591490
You masturbate in your dreams? Cringe

>> No.27592038

>>27591699
Yeah, that's, uh, pretty fucking wince-worthy, Shinji.

>> No.27592116

>>27591952
Listen man in my dreams it was just like being fucked in the ass by Raiko so not actually masturbating

>> No.27592311
File: 34 KB, 342x298, i don't really know what face to make.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27592116

>> No.27595455
File: 72 KB, 208x238, Raiko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now I wish this was translated
https://exhentai.org/g/681362/bd7ebffaf3/

>> No.27595636

I was at some garden party or something, and I was bored and decided to go inside. Anyway I walked in on Heca having sex with some guy on my bed. I started shouting and the guy ran out but Heca sat up in the bed and started motioning that I should massage her feet. And I'm all like "No way man, I'm not gonna do that!" but in my head I was thinking that just a lil foot rub couldn't hurt. And so I started.
Anyway after that I fell asleep and dreamed of Reisen eating a big pie.

>> No.27599327

>>27591490
Not any new ones recently.

>> No.27599685

>>27595455
Why is Kogasa always getting killed... ;_;

>> No.27601180

>>27599685
I wouldn't mind being killed by Raiko's eletric futa cock cumming inside of me

>> No.27603123

Not recent but I had a dream about a year back that I was on the streets of london at night and Flan showed up and killed some blokes before Remi showed up in a limo and told her it was time to go home.

>> No.27603558

Just a few weeks ago I had a dream about Orin taking me on her cart.
All I could remember at the time was that I was dead, I didn't knew I was dreaming, I thought I had genuinely died.
Orin was Trying to make conversation, most likely in Japanese as I couldn't understand what she was saying.
I was laying down on her cart while she pushes it, I couldn't move my body, similar to a sleep paralysis, and I was extremely tired.
The only thing I could see were trees, occasionally my POV would switch to a cinematic mode and I would see Orin pushing me.
There was also this smell of the countryside. Like, a sort of damp leaf smell but not unpleasant.

>> No.27603814

I had kind of a weird dream where I had a conversation with Yukari about the ethics of using WMDs.

>> No.27603912

>>27603814
That wasn't a dream, that was real and now Mimi-chan will nuke Gensokyo.

>> No.27613045 [DELETED] 
File: 294 KB, 900x900, 1598347270073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last month I dreamed that I replaced Youmu in her duties, so I had to wear her outfit and take care of the garden Yuyuko. The important part is that Yuyuko got drunk one night and dragged me to her bedroom to have someone to cuddle with. I can't say I didn't want this, but kept myself from showing too much excitement. Either way, Yuyuko wanted me drink and I got tipsy too and shortly after Yuyuko and I made out before going to sleep with clothes on.

There were other two additional fragments in this dream. One where I masturbated in a secluded area while remembering my previous night with Yuyuko, I was still wearing Youmu's clothes and having a skirt was pretty convenient. In the other one, Yuyuko got flirty with me and I played along until we eventually endes up having sex. I think I have a crush on Yuyuko now.

>> No.27613302
File: 294 KB, 900x900, 1598347270073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last month I dreamed that I replaced Youmu in her duties, so I had to wear her outfit and take care of the garden and Yuyuko. The important part is that Yuyuko got drunk one night and dragged me to her bedroom to have someone to cuddle with. I can't say I didn't want this, but kept myself from showing too much excitement. Either way, Yuyuko wanted me to drink and I got tipsy too and shortly after Yuyuko and I made out before going to sleep with clothes on.

There were other two additional fragments in this dream. One where I masturbated in a secluded area while remembering my previous night with Yuyuko, I was still wearing Youmu's clothes and having a skirt was pretty convenient. In the other one, Yuyuko got flirty with me and I played along until we eventually ended up having sex. I think I have a crush on Yuyuko now.

>> No.27614478

>>27613302
Damn that's a good dream

>> No.27615687

I had a dream years ago where I was crawling through a tunnel that was part of an art museum, and at the end of the tunnel there was some sort of gap that I crawled through and after that I was flying over Gensokyo with Marisa on her broom

>> No.27658071

>>27591490
Can't remember the last one I had

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action