[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 18 KB, 1200x500, fc2-logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
32605326 No.32605326 [Reply] [Original]

i miss the days when every japanese have their own blog on fc2 whether they're artist, musicians or just straight up fucked up people. twitter just doesn't feel the same.

>> No.32605766

Just be happy it lasted as long as it did, it really was the last leg of the old internet.

>> No.32611491

One more gacha screenshot/food&beer photo/pet pic and I will make Little Boy look like april fools joke.

>> No.32613829

>>32605326
>twitter just doesn't feel the same
I think what I miss the most is how with blogs people could spend a long amount of time writing long and detailed entries and lots of pics, with twitter everything feels rushed.

>> No.32615587

>>32613829
the characters limit on twitter doesn't help either, you just can't get stuff like short stories or a long blog about their daily life anymore that made some of the blogs feels special. all of my favorite bloggers moved to facebook fortunately instead of twitter and they're still writing like usual.
with the growth it has, seems like fanbox will be the new fc2. which is fucking sucks because while it's cool to support your favorite internet personality, the magic of discovering a new blog is just not there anymore because everything is behind a paywall.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action