[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 60 KB, 595x595, 1239256452315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3457898 No.3457898[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I dressed my little sister's panties and I got an erection and now I creamed all over it.

Best day of my life man.

>> No.3457901

fascinating...

>> No.3457903

Now go dress your littler sister and get an erection and cream all over it.

>> No.3457909

How do the panties look like?

>> No.3457914

Pics of her please.

>> No.3457915

Now shit on the floor and take pictures of it.

>> No.3457925
File: 635 KB, 754x1100, Berserk v26c226p206 copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I dressed my little skull knight's berserk armor and I got an erection and now I bled all over it.

Best day of my life man.

>> No.3457929

>>3457925
get the FUCK out of /jp/

>> No.3457936
File: 40 KB, 395x487, fascinatedcatrev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3457941
File: 160 KB, 450x450, 1253748414506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I dressed my little brother's boxers and I got an we tand now I pee'd all over it.

Best day of my life man.(o ̄ω ̄ o・)

>> No.3457950
File: 54 KB, 559x489, whipped-cream-cake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I dressed my little cake and I got an erection and now I creamed all over it.

Best day of my life man.

>> No.3457966

Been there, done that.

>> No.3458000

>>3457941
Don't post, mate.

>> No.3458001

>>3457941
hi taiga

>> No.3458009

>>3457941
you too, out

>> No.3458029

I have no sister.

I feel like I'm missing out, sometimes.

>> No.3458031

>>3458029
You are missing out on a headache.

>> No.3458038

>>3457898

Well can't you...like....NOT be fucking goofy?

See my problem is that I like the dour, depressed, waifish pallid girls with flat chests and black bobcut hair and blue eyes who wear all black and stockings and possibly cut themselves and think about nothing but sadness and gloom.

However the women that seem to be MOST attracted to me are:

Black chicks
and blondes with C cups. Some more or less tan than others and they are always all fucking chipper and happy and shit. The blondes I mean.

I can't explain what the black chicks see in me. I'm very openly racist but seriously....black girls are really into me. No I mean I really don't try to hide my open prejudice towards the black race. BUT YET....bam. They are into me. To my credit it's usually the high yellow ones.

Anyways what I usually settle for are the mall girls. You know the ones that dye their hair with koolaid, wear converse sneakers and no socks, tight jeans and look like a cross between scene and emo and they are almost always employed at the kiosks and the kiosks are like revolving doors because I SWEAR there are different girls there each week. Like something between college and high school...I dunno.

>> No.3458043

The last place I saw the dour depressed pale girls that I liked was actually Savannah. But they tried too hard. I mean they were going out of their way and talked like they were narrating some lame ass vampire novel.

And.....I'm actually looking for a girl who is legitimately depressed and misanthropic who actually hates life and everything in it because that way I could have someone I could talk to and have a decent, equal footing conversation with aside from just delicious flat chest, pale, black hair sex. It would satisfy me on both the physical and emotional level.

and I don't mean like the bitchy hate like "baww i wish i had a better car, shoes, job, house..." kind of life-hate. I mean like the sincere "....shit. I woke up alive again today..and I took like 10 sleeping pills. Oh well...another day in this shitful world. Wonder what's on TV?" kind of hatred of life and society. A cold, seething almost white-hot...so hot it almost feels frigid type of hatred for like..the world. Beyond mere bitching. I mean writing Rorschachian manifestos and shit in between cutting herself with an exacto knife and loading PMags and carrying around a purse that is oddly too large for most practical use.....and bags under her eyes. Like some extreme nihilism.

Why the hell can't I get THOSE girls?! WHY!? SOMEONE TELL ME WHY!? If you are one of those girls and are out there WHY ARE YOU NOT CONTACTING ME?! I mean when I'm not at work I dress like fucking sid vicious on a lazy sunday....I just roll out of bed/the couch/the bathtub...throw on whatever I have laying around and kinda handcomb my hair into a nice black coif...and like go around being snide...slightly aloof...kinda bitter....

>> No.3458046

AND ALL I SEEM TO GET CLINGING TO ME ARE THE CHIPPER HIGH ON LIFE BLONDES AND THE BLACK GIRLS AND I END UP SETTLING FOR EMO SCENE GIRLS AND THE NIHILISTIC SINCERELY DERANGED GIRLS KEEP FUCKING ELUDING ME.

I mean...it's like...remember Return of the Living dead? And like that one punk dude....his name was Suicide. He had a mohawk and leather jacket and shit and said "HEY MAN THIS SHIT AIN'T A FUCKING COSTUME IT'S WHO I AM!" and like.....THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!

Not some stupid girl who wears all black and quotes fucking Edgar Allen Poe....I mean..like a really on the edge, nihilistic girl who doesn't care enough to read poetry books or vampire novels because she's too busy loading Pmags and keeping journals about self injury and how many Pmags she's loaded.

See....there...I said it. I came out and said it. I have problems too you know.

>> No.3458050

>>3458029
You're missing out on easy access to panties and midnight gropings.

>> No.3458059

>>3457941
You monstrosity of 4chan, you are one of the reasons why I left /a/ months ago. Don't soil this place with your presence.

>> No.3458056

Dude. That's sick... dope!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action