[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 105 KB, 750x713, yayoicry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3609713 No.3609713 [Reply] [Original]

Which one of you assholes made Yayoi cry?

>> No.3609724

>>3609720
I hope you'd use protection at least.

>> No.3609720

I'd accidentally the whole Yayoi.
Sorry.

>> No.3609730

I love making girls cry.

>> No.3609731
File: 45 KB, 468x478, ioribaka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That ugly fag Iori

>> No.3609750

>>3609724
He did because he is a tripfag.

Anon doesn't use protection b/c he doesn't give a fuck.

>> No.3609780
File: 290 KB, 1399x865, yayoigenki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I made her cry tears of happiness. Then I gently wiped them away like a good Producer should.

>> No.3609835

>>3609780
If I were an idol I would feel ashamed about singing at an old folks home because it's bottom of the barrel shit for people that don't have any desire to see idols. If I were an old folk I would feel ashamed at having to watch idols because I wouldn't want to sit and watch a poor young girl make a fool of herself dressing and dancing like shit for a shit amount of money.

There is just no winning here.

>> No.3609854

>>3609835
I'd dance for old people if you know what I mean, and I hope you do because I sure as hell don't.

>> No.3609976

>>3609854
You lost me, and I don't think I want you to find me again.

>> No.3609979

Iori had the right idea. Old people don't need money so they should spend it buying things idol related.

>> No.3609982

Well, shit, how was I supposed to know that buying her away from her parents and then abandoning her was going to make her cry?

>> No.3610001
File: 223 KB, 1233x1755, ミルクはたんぱく質-004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yayoi accidentally the whole glass of sake.

>> No.3610091

>>3609835
That's not true. Making an appearance for old folks and showing them you care is important for them! Many old folks in a home have children and grandchildren of their own who abandoned them, or simply didn't have the time for them in their lives any more. Even if they know you're faking it, they can smile anyway, pretending you are the grandchildren they will never see...

An aunt of mine took me along on a visit to check up on an elderly relative of a family friend who lives abroad. The man was almost completely deaf and senile (we communicated by writing on a pad), but he was swimming in assets, stocks and cash. He lived rather frugally though, and there was no sign of his wealth anywhere about his gloomy house, except for a small black folder he proudly showed me, with more zeroes than I could hope to earn in my lifetime. I heard later that he could be unreasonable and stubborn for no reason, but he was always happy to see me, even though he probably had no idea who I was. He has children and grandchildren but probably sees them a couple times a year at most. I was content to sit there and let him tell me the two stories in his repertoire over and over again. When my aunt visited without me he would ask after me, and even offered to employ me at one point as a secretary. Unfortunately I had planned to leave the country by then.

I heard he passed away recently. I wonder if he still remembered me then, and I hope the few times our paths crossed brightened up his days.

>> No.3610096

>>3610091
;_;

>> No.3610159

Looking back, if I hadn't already put the plans in motion, I really wouldn't have minded keeping him company more if I could spare the time.

I sometimes wonder what I was to him: a replacement for his relations who never came by, or something else entirely, perhaps a memory of being young and bright and full of ambition. In my memory he will always be pottering around alone in his poorly-lighted house, snapping at people who come around, always within reach of a thin black folder, wondering when that young man will come by again, to listen to the stories of his youth.

>> No.3610211

>>3610091
Poor Kinzo ;_;

>> No.3610242

>>3610091

I worked at King's Harbor for 2-3 months while in high school and I can say that this is true.

On another subject, I remember having to clean out the resident's rooms after they passed away. I would see things like birthday cards,wedding pictures and the like. I was told to throw it all away because the families never came and claimed them.

It broke my heart when I found out that these people were gonna be buried in some random field with no tombstone in a plywood box.

>> No.3610247

>>3610159
That reminds me of the last times that I was with my late grandfather. We didn't get very well because he was a drunk with a bad mouth and ended up fighting a lot when I was younger, so I barely visited him when he got sick, but whenever I did, he would get happy and would always start a conversation with me. According to my grandmother, the only people on the family that he still cared about before he died were me and my younger brother. It's a shame that he didn't drop the booze until he got so sick and I regret that I didn't visit him more often.

>> No.3610250
File: 193 KB, 750x1000, yayoigonnaget.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dammit, now this thread is making ME cry.

Now I need Yayoi to cheer me up.

>> No.3610280

>>3610091
Yeah but that's visiting them not pretending you care about them because you're a shitty low grade idol

>> No.3610313

>>3610280
Yayoi DOES care about them.
She is just that kind of caring and hard-working person.

>> No.3610334

*hits Yayoi*

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action