[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 46 KB, 640x360, 1257537360911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3698631 No.3698631 [Reply] [Original]

Does she really deserve all the hate she's gotten lately?

>> No.3698645

In b4 yes

Yes.

>> No.3698646

I really wonder if people unironically like haruhi

>> No.3698674

I never liked Haruhi, but I won't buy into the hate game either. I'm just...not interested in her series. Or her.

>> No.3698690

>>3698674
What if she was possessed...BY A PHOENIX you got owneeddd owned owned owned you got owwwnned owned owned owned

>> No.3698710

No. Blame Kadokawa Shoten.

>> No.3698719

No. She hates you.

>> No.3698753

>>3698631
There are things that are hated because they're bad, and things that are hated because they're popular, and things that are hated because it's popular to hate them. Haruhi is the third.

The people who do the show took an enormous risk with Endless Eight, and those of us with more internal memory than a goldfish noticed that they were trying to actually do something. If they were just doing it to be cheap, they would have re-used sound clips, animation frames, all sorts of things, but they didn't. Every episode is completely individual.

Now if only any of us knew exactly what the fuck they were trying to prove. I enjoyed the arc, and it was fun for me to pick out differences (and the little Pandora reference with the single Cicada staying in the box like Hope in the actual legend was nice, along with many others), but I can't imagine a very high percentage of the other watchers enjoyed that as much as I did.

>> No.3698778

First of all, this is not the /a/ you are looking for.

Second of all, I still enjoy the haruhi series, despite the Endless Eight "troll." I think they could have handled it better even inside Endless Eight, like concentrate more on Yuki, but alas.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action