[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 144 KB, 902x846, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4082682 No.4082682 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/, I'm trying to find some doujinshi that I missed at Comiket and am having trouble with these weird japanese sharing sites even if I can read it somewhat. How exactly does this kind of thing work?

>> No.4082772

The options on top are for which program's hashes you're looking for. どちでも means "whichever", MD5 is for winny, and SHA1 is for share. Once you get the hash code, copy it in to the respective program along with the title. If you don't know how to do that, then stop using jap P2P.

>> No.4082803

why do japs have these odd ways of sharing? don't they have any tehparadox or blog sites?

>> No.4082825

The hashdb site is the frontend for a crawler that auto-grabs share and winny hashes from the 2chan bbs boards and allows you to search them.

>> No.4082988

This share program is impossible to find

>> No.4083020

>>4082803
blog sites are for morons who can barely use a computer

besides, share and winny are really just like emule, except you have to do a lot of stuff manually and it isnt as user-friendly

>> No.4083040

>>4082803
Because they are smart. Japan is a tiny, tiny clever country and there is not nearly as much "security through obscurity" like in America.

Share (and now PD) are encrypted and anonymous kinda like Freenet, although I think Share's encryption was cracked or something.

I hardly ever get to use them though because you need to be able to forward ports...

>> No.4083129

PD works well, dont touch winney whatever you do

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action