[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 189 KB, 393x300, 1263376944524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4183839 No.4183839 [Reply] [Original]

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real marshviperX please stand up?
I repeat will the real marshviperX please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

>> No.4183843
File: 13 KB, 330x330, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experiment 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

Many computer users run a modified version of Vista every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Vista which is widely used is often called "Windows 7," and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Vista system, developed by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183846
File: 13 KB, 330x330, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Wind­ows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experimen­t 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

Many computer users run a modified version of Vista every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Vista which is widely used is often called "Windows 7," and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Vista system, developed by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vist­a S­P3.

>> No.4183849
File: 13 KB, 330x330, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experiment 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windo­ws 7 G­UI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole sy­stem is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183861
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're ref­erring to as Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Ex­periment 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183866
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the wh­ole sy­ste­m is basi­cally Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183872
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experiment 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto i­tself, but rather another mar­keting scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in com­bination with t­he Vista o­perating system; the whole system is basically Wind­ows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183873

ITT: newfag for the first time discovering that 4chan has more boards thn /b/.

>> No.4183876

>>4183873
I got a laugh, but fuck off.

>> No.4183877

>>4183839
>>4183843
>>4183846
>>4183849
>>4183861
>>4183866

Wrong board faggot. Gb2 /g/ay/b/ar.

>> No.4183878
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windo­ws 7 GUI is nor­mally used in combina­tion with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really u­sers of Win­dows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183886

I remember when this script was first unleashed. Fucking hilarious.

But what the fuck? Reported.

>> No.4183885
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operatin­g system; the whole sy­stem is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really use­rs of Windo­ws Vis­ta SP3.

>> No.4183890
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave ­Experiment 2.0. Windows 7 is not an operating system unto it­self, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

Many computer users run a modified version of Vista every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the ve­rsion of Vista which is widely used is often called "Windows 7," and many of its users are not aware that it is basicall­y the Vis­ta system, developed by M­icrosoft.

>> No.4183892
File: 11 KB, 400x300, 1263198328449.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4183893
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is norm­ally used in combination with the Vista ope­rating system; the wh­ole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so call­ed "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista S­P3.

>> No.4183896
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Win­dows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mojave Exp­eriment 2.0. Wind­ows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather anot­her mark­eting scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

>> No.4183898
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Inte­rface is an essential part of an operating system that was m­ade for retards, but usele­ss by itself; it can only appear to ha­ve a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183899
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in com­bination with the Vista operating system; the whol­e system is basically Window­s Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really u­sers of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183902
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combin­ation with t­he Vista o­perati­ng system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons add­ed. All th­e so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183905
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Win­do­ws 7 GUI is nor­m­ally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is ba­sically Wind­ows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183908
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole sys­tem is ba­sically Wind­ows Vista with shinier buttons ad­ded. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183911

u ok m8

>> No.4183910

I'd just like to interject for a moment, filtered.

>> No.4183913
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combi­nation with t­he Vista operating system; the whole system is basically W­indows Vista with shinier buttons ad­ded. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Win­dows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183914
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combi­na­tion with the Vista operating system; the whole sys­tem is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. A­ll the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183915
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the who­le system is basically Windows Vista with shinier b­utto­ns added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183917

I do like spam that only shits inside its own nappy.

>> No.4183919
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combin­ation with the Vista operating system; the whol­e system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. A­ll the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vis­ta SP3.

>> No.4183930
File: 14 KB, 330x330, 21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Wi­ndows 7 GUI is normally used in combinati­on with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so ca­lled "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.

>> No.4183936
File: 20 KB, 160x252, Osaka Rip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd just like to say sumthin bout dis here Window. Ah think it's a nice computer and ya really oughta give it a chance to be good. If ya give it ah chance to be good, then it'll be good. And if it's good, ah think y'all'll like it.

Most of them computers have a Window or two, ah used to watch inside Chiyo-chan's all tha time. This one time, the fan stopped spinning round an round, and Chiyo-chan asked me why it stopped spinning round an round, and I tol' her it was 'cause that little fan was all tired from spinning round so much.

Ah just want y'all to know, there is a window in your computer. And maybe your lil fan needs a break from spinnin round an' round too.

>> No.4183947
File: 98 KB, 600x909, 20060807095310!Linus_Torvalds_talking..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4183936
>yotsuba background
>>>/b/

>> No.4183976
File: 34 KB, 330x330, 1259573502524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4183977

>>4183947
Holy shit, last time I met him he had a beard. Jesus, he really let himself "go".

>> No.4183982

>>4183947
That's not Yotsuba.

>> No.4183990

I see that tripcode doesn't get you an instant 2 week ban here..

Filtered.

>> No.4184020

>>4183990
So you must be largely aware of /g/

>> No.4184041

>>4184020
Oh, he's largely aware. OF his COCK.

>> No.4184044
File: 23 KB, 368x337, 1263287515665.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4184041
He is aware of my cock in his ass

>> No.4184065
File: 4 KB, 122x126, 1263985198643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4184044
Stuff like this is the reason I visit /jp/, because they all get so BUTTHURT when ANYTHING that isn't japanese bird, Touhou, a VN, or 2D porn occurs. Trooollllbaaaaaiiiittttttt~~~~~~~

>> No.4184066

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall [we built the pyramids],
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action