Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 145 KB, 1064x798, yukahungry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465828 No.4465828 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Can I eat you?

>> No.4465834

why would you want to Yuka?

>> No.4465838

Get the fuck out Food Anime.

>> No.4465848

>>4465838


Food anime? the hell is that?

>> No.4465852

Again? I'm getting fucking tired of you asking, Yuka.

>> No.4465865

Why does she ask first? Everyone all ways said no.. she should just do it all ready.

>> No.4465875

Come on OP, we just had this thread last night

>> No.4465884
File: 60 KB, 640x480, rumia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465884

>> No.4465885

>>4465848
To put it simply, he's the one making these shit threads.

>> No.4465888
File: 92 KB, 1280x1024, 1251017807475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465888

If Yuka can't eat you can I?

>> No.4465896 [DELETED] 

those threads are why yuka isn't higher on the popularity polls.
seriously, she is nice, but stop forcing her down our troats, because i, too, want her to get a better place. and playable in the next IN, along with wriggle.

>> No.4465901

Whenever I try to search the archive for all the times this picture has been posted, it comes up empty. Try it. Click "View Same". Is there something wrong with this picture?

>> No.4465904

only if you let me eat you first

>> No.4465908
File: 37 KB, 334x338, 1259743219963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465908

Start from my dick.
Be gentle.

>> No.4465910

>>4465896
Who cares about polls.

>> No.4465919

>>4465908
You should know better. Every time someone says "be gentle," they get the opposite.

>> No.4465925

>>4465896
I thought Yuka was in the top 10.

>> No.4465927

>>4465896

>Implying that it is possible for Yuka to be more popular if she is never mentioned.

wot

>> No.4465930 [DELETED] 

>>4465910
popularity helps at getting playable.
look at 12.3

>> No.4465932

>>4465919
Rough blowjob is fine too.
We both know that she would eat my sperm instead of me.

>> No.4465933

Yukarin~landdddd

>> No.4465942
File: 198 KB, 720x540, 1266936831773.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465942

>>4465828
NO, FUCK OFF

>> No.4465955

>>4465896
How much higher could she possibly be? Seriously.

>> No.4465958
File: 51 KB, 559x624, 1152857.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465958

Really? I can eat you?

>> No.4465960

>>4465925
oops, my bad.

>> No.4465967

>>4465958


just do it all ready! jeeze! Before I get bored.

>> No.4465973
File: 20 KB, 350x300, 1265996927355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465973

>> No.4465974
File: 96 KB, 896x716, 1670633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465974

If you say so...

>> No.4465975 [DELETED] 
File: 548 KB, 938x700, 1259340809116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4465975

>>4465908
Come on!

>> No.4465989

>>4465896
lol deleted

>> No.4466003

>>4465974


I don't feel myself being eaten yet..

>> No.4466026

>>4465989
yes. whan i state a wrong fact, i delete it.

I don't, say, repeat it over and over untill everyone in /jp/ believes it.

but that's just me.

>> No.4466030

I just went looking for that "Yuka's meal" copypasta, but discovered that it seems to have been erased from existence.

\o/

>> No.4466053

>>4466030
Perhaps it never existed.

>> No.4466080

He's using a slightly altered image each time he posts the thread.

>> No.4466115

Get the fuck away from me, Yuka. You stink like shit. And cut your nails you fucking hag. Learn some proper hygiene.

>> No.4466131
File: 493 KB, 700x700, 7c04083b855e3b6fdc9bfbe1ed3ce764.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4466131

>>4466115
you see, that is why /jp/ does not allow roleplaying.

anyway, your resistance only makes her penis harder.

>> No.4466142

>>4466131

>that is why /jp/ does not allow roleplaying.

Because they make fun of your favorite character?

>> No.4466151

>>4466142

Because of the swearing, obviously

>> No.4466490

>>4466080
It's not slightly altered, or else there would only be one image in the search results on the archive (the slightly altered one).

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action