[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 201 KB, 802x1200, thatsomegoodshit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
45607949 No.45607949 [Reply] [Original]

I moved to Japan. How do I become Japanese?

>> No.45608638

>>45607949
watch Fubuki singing
watch Fubuki tonguetwisters
learn fox language
become a kon

>> No.45608711
File: 195 KB, 445x445, sukon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45608638
But I already am

>> No.45608741
File: 2.25 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_5677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45607949
You have to assimilate. That means you need to be willing to abandon your own cultural mindset and way of life and adopt the local culture. The fact that you're a weeb tells me that you probably already want to do this.

You also have to learn the language and become fluent. Take some classes. Hit the textbooks (TRY! series is good). Do lots of immersion and mining. You need to get so good at this language that you can live without using other languages.

Live like a Japanese person. That means when you're on your phone, use the same sites Japanese people use. When you're listening to music, listen to whatever is popular right now in Japan. When you want to watch something, watch whatever is popular in Japan. When you want to hang out with people, hang out with Japanese people. Eat like a Japanese person (a mix of Japanese and foreign foods but definitely the Japanese stuff including natto and other stuff that wouldn't appeal to someone from your original country).

Don't hang out with foreigners. Just hang out with Japanese people all the time. Join some sort of club or social group and you can make friends easily. I do kendo and I love it but you can really do anything.

Become a citizen. Once you meet the requirements, call the 法務局 and say that you want to become a citizen and they will schedule and appointment.

Follow my advice and you will be Japanese. I did it, so can you.

>> No.45608753

post them delicious little 9yo girls tiny cute pussy omg i love tiny little girls so much i would lick them all hmm hmmmm so cute!!!

>> No.45608765

>>45608753
>9yo
What the fuck is wrong with you, they're too old.

>> No.45608815

>>45607949
Listen to "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors 10x each day. That's it.

>> No.45608831
File: 67 KB, 640x960, Lunge Japanese.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45607949
Learn to use chopsticks.

>> No.45608831,1 [INTERNAL] 

wouldn't marrying middle aged Japanese woman, be much easier gateway? or having Turkish passport as they are somehow accepted in Japan according to my current information. which is not healthy for overall Japanese society if every Turkish barbershop man immigrated to Tokyo.

>> No.45609937
File: 118 KB, 1778x998, 1670394082583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45607949
You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no cultural knowledge, you have no social ties. You are a western man twisted by anime and internet content into a crude mockery of your motherland's perfection.

All the “validation” you get is selfserving and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your landlords are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish accent behind closed doors.

Natives are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Japanese to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even foreigners who “pass” look uncanny and non-native to a Japanese. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your underused social skills.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually, it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a katana, sit in what you assume is the correct position, point it towards your belly fat, and awkwardly poke and cut at it. Your landlord will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a westerner is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably white.

This would be your fate. This is what you're choosing. You can still turn back.

>> No.45609962

>>45609937
Awesome! I can't wait for my body to join the spirits of Nihon. That is when I will truly be Japanese. Thanks, anon!

>> No.45610003

>>45607949
Just dye your hair black and tape your eyes back. You'll fit right in.

>> No.45610201

>>45608741
Have you ever tried to apply these guidelines to some other culture that you're more familiar with, say American for example? Do you think that being American means listening to Taylor Swift, watching the NFL, eating McDonalds and hanging out with some American born people that for whatever reason tolerate your presence? To me this seems a very superficial view of the world, almost comical.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action