[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 508 KB, 850x1181, 1274636548191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5294850 No.5294850[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Guys, let me tell you a small story.

One day, you weak up in a strange room. You don't know where you are. You try to get up, when you realize you are badly injured and you can't move because of the pain.

As soon as you reincorporate, a girl tells you they have found you in the floor, and they decided to bring you to their mansion and take care of you until you recover.

When you ask where are you, the girl responses to you that you are in a land called Gensokyo and you are in the Scarlet Devil Mansion (I didn't know how to tell this without being... explicit, or being predictible. Just let me finish, please).

While you stay there, you try to remember what happened before and how did you end in that weird place. Some days, the owner of the mansion, Remilia, watch your progress. You are bored because you don't have any visitors. Well, except that maid, Sakuya. She always come a few times a day to bring you water, food, and talk a little bit to you.

(...)

>> No.5294865

>you weak up in a strange room
Stopped reading here.

>> No.5294867

[X]Put it in

>> No.5294884

Stop, just stop. Your writing is painful to read.

>> No.5294903

One month later, you are fully recovered. As you don't have where to go, Remilia offered you the posibility of living in the mansion. But in exchange, you should give her some of your blood. It may not be a risk for you since you are fully recovered.

But the fact of being bitten by a vampire makes you scared. You can't accept that offer, so you thank her for everything she did and told her what you are planing to do: find the way out of this strange land and come back to your world.

Remilia laughed. She is sure you will not be able to find a way out of gensokyo, so he offered the posibility to you of come back and stay if something goes wrong, paying the little price of being bitten by her.

She really wants to bite you, but she's so sure that you will come back that she just let you leave. You start a investigation to find out how to come back to your world.

>> No.5294947

>>5294884
Just make an effort to read it. I know I am a shitty writter, just let me try this once. Only once. I won't do this again, I promise.

You go downstairs to Patchouli's library. You speak to her about your problem. She decided to help you after a while, just because she understands your situation. After a little bit of reading, she talk to you about a youkai that controls the bounds, that may have the power to bring you back to your world, called Youkari. She tells you the exact location.

As you thank her, you try to get out of the mansion by the main door. But it's locked. You feel the presence of somebody behind you. It's Sakuya.

She tells you that she don't want you to leave, because she doesn't have anybody to speak to. Not even Remilia. But she can't stop you anyway. As she say that, she gives you a ring. Se wants you to promise her you will carry it forever, as a sign of friendship.

You promise her you will carry it foreverm while you put it in your finger. And then, you definitively go out of the mansion, and go to see that youkai.

(...)

>> No.5294966

[X] Extend my right hand

>> No.5294998

You travel for a week. The destination is far and you don't know the place very well. But after a week of troubles, you reach the place, and you meet Yukari.

You tell her your problem, and you ask her to bring you back to your world.

She thinks for a while, but when you though it was impossible, she accepts to take you to your world.

She creates a portal. You are going to enter it but, when you are going to do it, she stops you.

She tells you you can't carry that ring, and you should put it out. But you can't, it's very important to you. Somebody important gave it to you. You tell that to her.

She explains to you that you can't carry things from one dimension to another. If you enter the portal with it, it will be destroyed. As it is so important to you, she gave you two choices. You can either enter the portal and go back to your world without the ring (and break your promise), or stay in this world, but you will never go back to your world, because she will never give you another chance to go back. You mus't choose carefully.

It's one or another, what do you do?

>> No.5295009

inb4 bel-air

>> No.5295017

>>5294966
oh lol'd

>> No.5295026

This is fucking awful hahaha.

>> No.5295048
File: 67 KB, 500x500, 1275570415549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5294998
Are you kidding me?

All that for a "what would you do" question?

What the FUCK man, I even gave you a chance because you sounded so desperate, and it didn't sound like it was going to be a CYOA or a fapfic. Good lord, you could have said, "You have two choices; keep your promise with your 2D waifu and live with her, but never return to this world, or break your promise and return to the disgusting 3D world."

Everyone is going to stay in Gensokyo.

>> No.5295057

>>5295048
Not me, I don't want to live in some godforsaken loli-infested land without internet or running water.

>> No.5295071

Nah, I know this is a shit. You can forget about it if you want.

I only wanted to test something: "Ultra fast story writting on a foreign language". You should try it once too.

>> No.5295078

>>5295057
All the things I use the internet for are in Gensokyo anyways...

That was a pretty weak story though.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action