[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 742 KB, 800x546, untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5338765 No.5338765 [Reply] [Original]

So I just finished Remember 11 and was left thoroughly confused at the end. The ending was a bit too open for me, not actually answering a lot of major questions.
For instance, the entire purpose of the space-time transference was never explained. The TIPS seemed to imply some Ever17 shit with the third eye and That Guy was going on, but there's hardly any clues to go by.

Also, I found a site that seems to explain all the mysteries: http://f9.aaa.livedoor.jp/~glassun/
But it's in Japanese, it'd be nice if we had a translation of it.

>> No.5338769

Yukidoh sayaka is relevant.

>> No.5338775

KID's ever17, remember11 and never7 are related since they have the same timeline. Also common plotpoints.

>> No.5338790
File: 38 KB, 400x418, rabbit3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can explain it to you but I'll draw a bunny instead cause I'm a girl and all.
FUCK YOU KOKORO.
Worst protagonist ever.

>> No.5338820

What was the point in Satoru and Enomoto switching identities? I didn't really get the relevance of that

>> No.5341693

>>5338790

I liled Kokoro.

>> No.5341706

>>5338790
Kokoro was pretty cute, though.

And I never saw any flashback with Yukidoh sayaka, wtf.

>> No.5341796

>>5341706
>And I never saw any flashback with Yukidoh sayaka, wtf.

The one at beginning of the game

>>5338820

Most of the people believe it's because of the "Shadow/Player/BW" that can affect R11 reality. You thought the MC was Satoru, so they switched. Like at the begging, you thought Sayaka was Inubushi and you "killed" her.
Of course it's just a theory, many believe that BW/Player and the Shadow are separated identities and Satoru tried to summon you for fixing the shit the Shadow created

>>5338790

I didn't dislike her, but maybe it's because i love female MC and i'm tired of generic male mc.

Btw, i can already see the shitstorm R11 ending will create.

>> No.5341813

>>5341796
Oh. That one. I feel kind of dumb now, I sort of assumed it WAS just a dream because nothing else really indicated that was her. I must've missed something.

>> No.5341910

>>5341813

Don't worry, there are very little clues about her, and without looking it's hard to pick a connection.

>> No.5344398

Is the editing done yet, or are we still talking about the unedited version?

>> No.5344459

>>5341796

Thatguy(aka BW) and the Shadow are definitely different identities.
Here is my theory.
Inubashi Keiko was kept alive because they believe she was possessed by the same shadow that possessed Sayaka that massacre everyone because of the "Who is self?" line that they left behind.

They implanted Satoru fake memories in Enamoto so they might not neccesary even have to switch.
Why would Satoru actually do this and push him down from the clocktower? Is this their way of actually starting the experiment?
Remember the flight ticket and it is pretty obvious that he went up the clocktower willingly.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action