[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 52 KB, 258x294, cant wait to be a useless piece of shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5486195 No.5486195[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.5486210
File: 78 KB, 413x135, kakyoin vidya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5486202

Can't even get myself to play games these days. ;_;

>> No.5486211
File: 401 KB, 563x700, 1276210969126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5486221

What's is this guys even his problem?

>> No.5486227
File: 717 KB, 788x2822, sweetcurryandhellasion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5486257

you did not just go their

>> No.5486260

You are now aware you are the Jonas brothers

>> No.5486273

>>5486260
More like the OWNAS BROTHERS (CAUSE THEY OWN)

>> No.5486286

>>5486273
You are good taste in music :)

>> No.5486295

>>5486195
fuc i am refreshing all these boards

>> No.5486301
File: 64 KB, 256x290, lolwat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I told you about those stairs brah.

>> No.5486306

post your fun stories about the jonas brothers here =)they can be funny, or dramatic, but nothing dirty because my mom reads these. feel free to add any chara's u want =) [[haters dont even THINK about talking crap about them... they have feelings to and nick jonas has diabetes and is going thru a very diffuclt time in his life right now]]

ill start =D

One day the boys were rushing down the Club of jonas to prepare for yet another Rockin' show. then all of a sudden they saw their freinds Sion, Curry, And Daigo.
Joe Jonas: Hey dudes, wheres the rest of the friend circle?
Aud: theyre at the C of J waiting for you! Your gonna be late!
Nick jonas: Oh Snap....
Chad: And Kevin, Miley wanted me to give this to u. (He hands him a folded piece of paper with hearts on it. Kevin has a bit of a gleam in his eye.)
Kevin Jonas: Heh... alright then. See you later alligators. (Everyone Laughs)
The Jonas Brothers run off to the club, allmost tripping over the'yre shoes!

MEAN WHILE....

Suigin, BOOF, and Arc are sitting in the front row at the Club of Jonas watching the opening band play but They are growing impatient to see theyre favorite band take the stage!
Arc: Man, this band is BOGUS!
Suigin: *slaps Arc* Dont be rude! .....Although i do REALLY wanna see the jonas broters.
BOOF: I think this jonas Brothers Shirt i just bought is a LITTLE too big... (A large sweatdrop falls down his head and the camera pans down to his huge shirt!!!!!!! Shouldve bought a YL, not a XL! LMAO)
Announcer: Attention all Jonas Brothers Fans! unfotunaetly, the Jonas Brothers will be on later than planned. Thanks you!
Suigin, BOOF, and Arc (all at the same time): AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHH!!
Nick, Kevin, and Joe's voices (all at the same time): To be continued...
(Burnin' Up plays in the background and fades out.)
THank You For Reading! You can continue this story if you want. Or make up your own!

>> No.5486328

>>5486306
Thread ruined.

>> No.5486332

>>5486306
suigin is the worst.

>> No.5486345

It was a sunny and beautiful day at Peach Creek high school, all the kids were at social studies, we come upon three teenage boys, they were Ed, Edd and Eddy, but also known as the Eds by their peers.

Ed was now 17, he has short ginger colored buzz cut hair, hazel colored eyes, and he was warring a long black jacket and a red and white stripped short sleeved shirt and blue jeans and black shoes, he was dumbest and strongest in the group.

Edd was now 17, he still had on his black sock like ski cap and some of his long blond hair was now visible, green emerald eyes, and was warring a orange sweater and had on a green tie and purple blue jeans and blue shoes, he was the smartest and weakest in the group.

Eddy was now 17, he was now pretty tall and more stronger then he was then, he also had dark blue spike hair (he sort of looks like sonic but in human form), dark blue sea eyes, and was warring a black T-shirt and a white sweater underneath and sky blue jeans and dark red shoes, he was the meanest and leader in the group.

When the teacher came in the class room, she greeted "Good morning students!" She said with a smile.

"Good morning, Ms Allen!" All the students greeted in unison with bored expressions.

"Well, let's get started!" Ms Allen said as she was going hand them there paper work, but the phone rang.

'I wonder who that cloud be?' Ms Allen thought as she ran to the phone, all the student were relieved that she didn't give them their papers.

"Hello?" She answered, when she was done talking on the phone, and she said "Ed, Edd and Eddy, the principal wants to speck with you" she said.

The Eds were very confused, they hadn't done anything mischievous and bad for a long time now, all the kids were whispering to each other, the Eds got up from their seats and went to the principal's office.

>> No.5486347

(Principal's office)

They were now in the principal's office, the man was in his 30s, and he looked very serious, he had dark black hair and was warring a black suit.

"You wanted to speak with us sir?" Double D asked a little nervous.

"Yes, and don't worry, you're not in trouble, I just want to talk to you" He said with a smile.

The three teenage boys sighed in relief.

"It's just that you three are getting transferred to a school in Japan" He said.

"Transferred!" Double D yelled in shock.

"Japan!" Eddy yelled in shock as well.

"Gravy!" Ed said with a goofy grin, Eddy and Double D stared at Ed.

"I'm afraid so" The principal said a little sad.

"B-But we don't want to leave Peach Creek high, we love it here!" Double D yelled.

"I have no choice" He said.

"Well, what kind of school is it?" Eddy asked.

"St. Mihailov Academy, it's a great school you'll like it" The principal assured the three teenage boys.

"A Christian school, huh?" Eddy said.

"Yes" Principal said.

"Okay, sure, we all believe in god, right guys?" Eddy said.

"Of course" Double D said.

"Yeah!" Ed said in a happy tone.

"Okay we except!" Eddy said with a sly grin.

"That's great, I hope you have a great time" the principal said.

"Thanks!" The Eds said in unison as they left.

>> No.5486355

(Next day)

The Eds were now packed ready to get on the next plane to Japan, Ed took all his favorite comic books, models and movies, Edd took his biology and math equipment and Eddy took his cloths and hair jell, they were now at the air port and got on the plane.

On the plane we see the three boys; Ed was reading his favorite comic book, the return of Evil Tim.

"Oh no!" Ed yelled out of horror.

"Give me the stupid comic, Ed!" Eddy yelled as he tried to grab it from his hand.

"No way Eddy it's a collector's issue!" Ed said as hugged his comic book.

"Gentle men please keep it down" Double D asked.

Everyone was staring at them.

'How embracing' Double D thought.

"Okay!" Ed and Eddy said in unison.

"Are we there yet Double D?" Eddy asked bored.

"No, but we're almost there" Double D answered.

(St. Mihailov Academy)

It was a beautiful day at St. Mihailov Academy, we come across two girls and one boy, they were heading to class.

The first girl was about 17 or 18 years, she had dark short red hair, dark purple eyes, and was warring a school uniform, she was the tough and smart one in the group.

The second girl was about 17 years old; she had dark long blue hair, dark red eyes and she had very huge breast for her age and she was pretty cute, she was warring a school uniform as well, she is the naïve and childish in the group.

And the boy was very young, he was about 13 years old, he had silver short hair, and light blue eyes, he was warring a black sleeveless jacket with a red cross on it, and black jeans, he was the youngest and serious in the group.

"Come on, Tomo -Chan were going to be late!" Mafuyu yelled.

"Coming, Mafuyu-Chan!" Tomo said as she ran to her best friend.

"Annoying bitch" Sasha said under his breath.

"I heard that!" Mafuyu yelled as she hit him with her wooden sword, which knocked him out.

>> No.5486359

(In class)

Mafuyu, Tomo and Sasha were now in the class room.

"What the hell is your problem" Sasha said pissed off.

"You started it, you little prick!" Mafuyu yelled.

"Mafuyu-Chan, Sasha-Kun Please stop fighting" Tomo begged.

"Sorry Tomo" Mafuyu and Sasha apologized in unison, and they took their seats .

Everyone was now in class, there teacher was about to teach the class until a knock on the class room door was heard, the teacher ran to the door to see who it was.

The teacher opened the door, she was stunned.

"Guess what class we got three new students!" She said with a very exited tone, the three new students came into the class room, they were young men, the first boy looked a bit more tough and more like a delinquent, the second boy was a lot more taller and scary looking then the first, but he looked a lot more friendly then mean and the third boy was average height he had a sock like ski cap on his head, but was very cute.

"And there from America, isn't that great class!" The teacher said with a smile.

All the boys really didn't care, but all the girls seem to be excited.

"Please introduce your selves to class" She said with a gentle tone.

"I'm Edwin Horace, and I like comics and horror movies, and I love gravy!" Ed said with a goofy smile.

"I'm Eddward Williams, but my friends call me Double D" Double D said.

"And I'm Eddy Smith" Eddy said with a bored tone.

"That was great! Please take a seat!" The teacher suggested.

The Eds walked to their seats, and class started.

>> No.5486364

And then a meido appeared and deleted the thread.

Where are you meido-san?

>> No.5486370

(After class)

Eddy was bored, and started to think about how the others were doing.

'I hope there having a better time then I'm having' Eddy thought.

"Hi Eddy!" Ed said as he hugged his short tempered friend.

"L-Let go Lumpy!" Eddy yelled.

"Ed, put him down!" Double D demanded.

Ed dropped Eddy on ground with a thud.

"Hey, watch it! I bruise like a banana!" Eddy said as he rubbed his butt.

"Sorry Eddy" Ed apologized.

The Eds were walking in the hall way to check out the academy.

"This is stupid!" Eddy yelled.

"Come on Eddy, I'll race ya!" Ed said.

"No way!" Eddy yelled.

"Tag you're it!" Ed said as he poked Eddy on the head real heard.

"Why you!" Eddy yelled as he ran after him, Ed ran as well, he was very fast.

"Wait, no running in the halls, guys!" Double D yelled.

Ed and Eddy ran past a lot of students, and Eddy was getting tired, he couldn't catch up, but that didn't stop him.

"Come back here!" Eddy yelled.

"You gotta catch me-"Ed said, but was cut off, he bumped into someone, and fell.

"Ow my head" Ed said very disoriented, everyone was very surprised at what just happen, Eddy started to laugh like a mad man, when Ed opened his eyes, he felt something soft were his hand was, when he looked down, he saw a girl with long beautiful blue hair, very beautiful pale skin, and when she opened her eyes, they reveled red crimson eyes, he was on top of her, and he found his hand cupping her huge breast, he was shocked and turn to a deep shade of red, he started to squeeze it to see if it was real, which made her make a cute little moan .

Then a boy with silver hair came out of nowhere, and then he pulled out some kind of knife out and pointed it at Ed's face, which scared him.

>> No.5486374

/jp/ tripfriends are the best!

>> No.5486376

"Get your hands off her" He said with an emotionless tone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" Ed pleaded as he got away from the girl.

"Way to go stupid!" Eddy yelled as he slapped him in the back of the head.

"Guys what happen?" Double D asked as reached his two best friends.

"Ed here feel on top of a girl and touched her tit" Eddy answered.

"WHAT!" Double D screamed as he blushed.

"It was an accident!" Ed yelled.

"Of course it was, and I'm the king of Siam" Eddy said with a sarcastic tone.

"Tomo-Chan!" A girl with dark crimson red hair with purple eyes yelled as she ran to the poor girl.

"M-Mafuyu-Chan…" Tome said a little dazed, and then Mafuyu looked up at the three boys.

"What did you do to her!" Mafuyu yelled as she held Tomo in her arms.

"He did it!" Eddy said as he pointed to Ed.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going, I bumped into her on accident" Ed said.

"I don't trust you" Mafuyu said with a glare.

"I-its okay, Mafuyu-Chan it wasn't his fault" Tomo said with a sweet innocent tone.

"Are you sure, he violated you" Mafuyu said.

"I know but, he seems really… nice" Tomo said with the most cutest smile Ed has ever seen, Ed blushed at her comment.

Mafuyu took a good look at the three boys; she noticed that they weren't from here.

>> No.5486381

"You must be the new students, am I correct?" Mafuyu asked.

"Yes we are, I'm Eddward Williams, but call me Double D" Double D said.

"I'm Edwin Horace" Ed said.

"And I'm Eddy smith" Eddy said.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Mafuyu Oribe" Mafuyu said.

"I'm Tomo Yamanobe" Tomo said.

"And I'm Aleksander Nikolaevich Her" Sasha said.

"You're Russian are you?" Double D asked very excited.

"Yes, but we call him Sasha for short" Tomo answered.

"That's a girl's name" Eddy said while laughing.

"What did you say?" Sasha yelled they both glared at each other, everyone sweat dropped.

"Gentle men please!" Double D yelled as he stopped them from killing each other.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" Mafuyu asked.

"Well…no, not yet" Ed said.

Then Tomo had an idea.

"Mafuyu-Chan, can they stay with us tonight?" Tomo suggested.

"Well…I don't think we have enough room Tomo-Chan" Mafuyu said.

"Oh please we can figure something out" Tomo begged her adopted sister.

"Okay Okay, they can stay with us" Mafuyu gave up.

"Yay!" Tomo yelled excited as she hugged Mafuyu.

"You guys want to stay with us?" Mafuyu asked.

"That's great!" Double D said.

"Sure whatever" Eddy said in a bored tone.

"Yeah!" Ed said with a happy tone.

>> No.5486386

"What!" a female voice yelled, they all turn to see who it was, they saw a girl about 17 years old, she had long pink hair and two buns with red fabric covering them, dark pink eyes, she seemed very busty as well and very attractive, she wore a red school uniform, the other girl was 17 years, she had short light brown hair, brown eyes and a school uniform, and a another girl about 10 years old, with blond long hair and warring a very strange dress, she almost looked like a doll.

"Who are you?" Eddy asked.

"Who am I, I'm Miyuri Tsujidō, And I'm the daughter of the current dean at St. Mihailov Academy, and why are hanging around with those losers" Miyuri asked in a rude tone.

"Shut up, Miyuri!" Mafuyu yelled.

"You keep your mouth shut, bicth!" Hana yelled.

Then Sasha then walked up to them and said "Leave now" Sasha said in a very cold tone.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way, you little brat!" Miyuri yelled.

"Make me then" Sasha said in a sly tone.

This made Miyuri very angry, she left and so did Hana and Katya.

"What's her problem?" Eddy asked.

"Forget her, let's go" Mafuyu said, they all left, but some were outside of the academy was a cloaked figure, it was a man, and he had dark growling red eyes.

"At last I've finally found you" the cloaked man said with an evil smile on his face.

To be continued

>> No.5486389

>>5486328
>>5486332
reported

>> No.5486390

This really is the worst board on 4chan.

>> No.5486399

cool story

>> No.5486413

>>5486389
Hey I was joking. Reporting for a joke? What a mad nerd you are.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action