[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 3 KB, 91x126, 1221718429340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6228455 No.6228455 [Reply] [Original]

On a homosexual and homosexual morning, Sion sat on a boat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His penis ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect ZUNbar to love someone with a homosexual penis?

Cryptically, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a homosexual homosexual dildo, all on a summer's day. I wish my ZUNbar would fuck me, in his own homosexual way..."

"Do you?" ZUNbar sat down beside Sion and put his hand on Sion's penis. "I think that could be arranged."

Sion gasped cryptically. "But what about my homosexual penis?"

"I like it," ZUNbar said cryptically. "I think it's homosexual."

They came together and their kiss was like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung.

"I love you," Sion said cryptically.

"I love you too," ZUNbar replied and fucked him.

They bought an anime, moved in together, and lived cryptically ever after.

>> No.6228466

Sion stepped cryptically out into the homosexual sunshine, and admired ZUNbar's penis. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a homosexual sight."

ZUNbar climbed off the dildo and walked cryptically across the grass to greet his lover. Sion patted ZUNbar on the penis and then tried to fuck him cryptically, but without success.

"That's all right," ZUNbar said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not homosexual," Sion. "Not as homosexual as the time we fucked on a boat."

ZUNbar nodded cryptically. "We were homosexual back in those days."

"Our peniss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Sion said. "Everything seems homosexual and homosexual when you're young."

"Of course," ZUNbar said. "But now we're homosexual, we can still have fun. If we go about it cryptically."

"Cryptically?" Sion said . "But how?"

"With this," ZUNbar said and held out a homosexual dildo. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to fuck."

Sion swallowed the dildo at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to fuck cryptically. They fucked like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

>> No.6228462

Sion finished packing. Ever since ZUNbar, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Sion had been homosexual.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing fucked him, all was homosexual. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a boat to become a homosexual dildo.

Just then, there was a homosexual knock at the door. Sion opened it and stood there cryptically for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his penis.

When Sion came to, ZUNbar was holding his penis and looking homosexual. "My love," ZUNbar said cryptically, "I'm sorry for the homosexual shock. I've been shipwrecked on a homosexual island for the last ten years, living like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my penis in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Sion could hardly believe his ZUNbar had returned. "I will always love you, penis or no penis. Besides, you can cover it up with a dildo."

They embraced cryptically and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was homosexual.

>> No.6228473

>>6228466
>protomen reference

>> No.6228471

On a boat, Sion fucked his dildo. He had been busy with the dildo for hours and now wanted nothing more than a homosexual cuddle or a homosexual massage from his lover ZUNbar.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his homosexual ZUNbar appeared at the door, grinning cryptically.

"Put down the dildo," ZUNbar said cryptically. "Unless you want me to fuck that dildo on your penis."

Sion put down the dildo. He was homosexual. He had never seen ZUNbar so homosexual before and it made him homosexual.

ZUNbar picked up the dildo, then withdrew a dildo from his penis. "Don't be so homosexual," ZUNbar said with a homosexual grimace. "An anime bit my penis this morning, and everything became homosexual. Now with this dildo and this dildo I can cryptically rule the world!"

Sion clutched his homosexual penis cryptically. This was his lover, his homosexual ZUNbar, now staring at him with a homosexual penis.

"Fight it!" Sion shouted. "The anime just wants the dildo for his own homosexual devices! He doesn't love you, not the homosexual way I do!"

Sion could see ZUNbar trembling cryptically. Sion reached out his penis and touched ZUNbar's penis cryptically. He was homosexual, so homosexual, but he knew only his homosexual love for ZUNbar would break the anime's spell.

Sure enough, ZUNbar dropped the dildo with a thunk. "Oh, Sion," he squealed. "I'm so homosexual, can you ever forgive me?"

But Sion had already moved on a boat. Like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung, he pressed his penis into ZUNbar's penis. And as they fell together in a homosexual fit of love, the dildo lay on the floor, homosexual and forgotten.

>> No.6228476

Sion paced up and down, jiggling his penis. His very good friend, Mary Sue Dildo, had arranged to meet him here on a boat. "I have something homosexual to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Dildo was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Sion expected to see her bounce up, her homosexual hair streaming behind her and her homosexual eyes aglow.

Sion heard footsteps, but they seemed rather homosexual for a delicate and homosexual girl like Mary Sue Dildo, whose tread was homosexual. He turned around and found ZUNbar staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" ZUNbar said cryptically. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Sion had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so cryptically. "Mary Sue Dildo asked to meet me here." As he gazed at ZUNbar, his penis began to throb cryptically.

"Oh," ZUNbar said, cryptically. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Sion said and caught ZUNbar by his penis. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," ZUNbar said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung.

From behind a dildo, Mary Sue Dildo watched with a homosexual light in her homosexual eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Sion/ZUNbar". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the anime from extinction.

>> No.6228484
File: 92 KB, 1280x720, 1240261827435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6228488

Sion paced cryptically back and forth. Homosexual dread filled his heart. ZUNbar should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my homosexual love, Sion thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. ZUNbar had been taken hostage by Homosexual Penis, a supervillain who had the city in a state of homosexual terror. Sion fainted dead away, like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung.

When he came to, there was a bump on his penis and the homosexual dread had returned. "ZUNbar, my homosexual honey bunny," he cried out cryptically. "What is Homosexual Penis doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing cryptically as he fucked him in the penis.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Sion remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 dildo animes, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Sion ordered in a supply of dildo and set to work, folding animes until his penis was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last anime when ZUNbar walked in the front door.

"ZUNbar!" Sion screamed and threw himself into ZUNbar's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 dildo animes and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing on a boat. He kissed ZUNbar cryptically on the penis.

"Actually," ZUNbar said, pulling away cryptically, "I was rescued by the Homosexual Dildo. He's a new superhero in town." ZUNbar sighed. "And he's really homosexual."

The homosexual dread came back. "But you're homosexual to be back here with me, right?"

ZUNbar checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Homosexual Dildo for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay homosexual, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Sion choked back a sob and started folding another anime. Then he went out and got his groove back instead.

>> No.6228491

It was a nice, sunny morning, with clear blue skies and fresh air breezing through the skies. The beautiful weathis, the pretty skies; one would be able to become more joyful by simply stepping outside and taking a breath of the aroma of flowers flowing through the vast city. Amidst all of this, a person peered out from of their small window.

“Anothis shitty day. Fucking scrubs.” sion` closed the rest of the blinds to his room.

It was a dark room, seemingly devoid of any forms of life. It was as though nothing had ever entered the room, or exited for all that mattered. One could even say that no one lived in that room. After all, the main parts of the room merely consisted of a mini fridge, a small bed, some fake katanas, a chair, a small table, and of course, a computer. Clothing and garbage was strewn throughout the room, and one couldn’t possibly get anywhise without the possibility of tripping. One who isn’t sion`, of course.

sion` hisself fit very well into the scheme of the room. One could only see that he wore a simple oversized tank-top and short-shorts, the simplest of fashion, yet so fitting for the shut in he was. It most certainly wasn’t along the lines of “moé” as one would see in Japanese anime, whise girls wear thigh-high stockings and skirts short enough that a simple breeze would reveal their panties instantly. Despite all this, his thin but not overly skinny body was absolutely perfect, keeping a balance of slimness but at the same time not being as fragile as a stick. his long, purple hair was silky smooth, a quality that wasn’t a natural occurrence. Unfortunately, the gods did not bestow upon his the best of breasts, leaving his stuck at a B77 measurement.

“Let’s see who’s on the /jp/ meltan thread. I feel like owning some more scrubs.”

>> No.6228492

Sion was walking through a homosexual meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a homosexual little anime lying under a tree.

Sion skipped over to see the dear thing and was homosexual to find that he was hurt! A dildo had pierced his homosexual little penis and he whimpered cryptically with the pain.

"My homosexual little friend," Sion said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the dildo, as cryptically as he could. The anime cried out and Sion's heart ached, like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung. "You'll be all right," Sion whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you ZUNbar and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping ZUNbar up in his arms, Sion carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Sion nursed ZUNbar, cleaning his penis and feeding him Dildo-brand anime chow.

On the eighth night, ZUNbar climbed into bed with Sion. He burrowed under the covers and cryptically fucked Sion's penis. It made Sion giggle and he cuddled close to ZUNbar, stroking his penis and singing cryptically to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Sion hurried home so he could curl up with ZUNbar. It gave him a homosexual feeling whenever ZUNbar fucked his penis.

>> No.6228498

sion` posted his IP to see who would join. This was a daily routine, as no one in the world would be able to beat his at his favorite game. No one was good enough to stand against his. That is, only if they had 5 or less delay.

“6 delay? Why can’t people read? I HATE scrubs… tbk?!”

sion` quickly went to his #meltanjp IRC window to see what the fuss was about. Of course, tbk was being himself, as usual.

“Hey sion`, what’s up? It seems like you’re the only person hosting, and #meltanjp is dead at the moment. DamageDesu is asleep or something, and I’m bored.”

“NO TBK.” he quickly typed out to the rest of the channel, “Why isn’t tbk banned already?”

However, tbk was not lying; #meltanjp was truly dead at the moment. No one replied. Disgruntled at not being able to play anyone near his level, he simply got off of his chair and lay down on his bed.

‘Thud thud thud,’ A sound reverberated from the front door of sion`’s studio.

“W-what was that sound?”

>> No.6228501

Then one night, ZUNbar looked up at Sion and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a homosexual prince."

Sion screamed cryptically, he was so surprised. How could an anime talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," ZUNbar said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Sion said and kissed ZUNbar on his penis. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a homosexual prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince ZUNbar," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Sion said.

"See?" ZUNbar said and showed Sion the scar from the dildo on his penis. Then he kissed Sion and they tumbled on a boat and did a lot of very homosexual things, some of them involving a homosexual dildo.

"I love you," ZUNbar said when they were done. Sion clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure ZUNbar had stashed away.

And if ZUNbar didn't know about Sion's visits to the anime sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

>> No.6228503

>>6228466

But I thought he'd lost his penis

>> No.6228504

No one ever visited sion`. It would be extremely odd for someone to knock on his door, especially during the early morning. he peered through the lens of his door hole. Thise stood a man, relatively young, who seemed to be around early 20’s. However, being that his room was a total mess, inevitably, leaning only slightly to see through the lens caused his to trip and hit the door.

“Anyone home? Huh? I just heard someone falling on the door. Hey, come on, I know you’re in thise. Open up.”

“Damn,” he thought. It wasn’t the rent collectors, since he had already paid for rent the day before.

“W-w-who’s thise?”

“Before I answer that, why don’t you kill yourself? Open the door!”

This speech pattern… he had recognized it before somewhise. Yes, he had seen it everyday in #meltanjp. It was…

“Ciel Dude?! What are you doing hise?! How did you find out whise I live?!”

He let out a smirk. “You gave it to me, remember? A week ago, you said that I could come, and you gave me your address.”

>> No.6228506

hpow 2 mak ur own
http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

>> No.6228508

This is making me want to do mad libs again.

>> No.6228510

sion` was dumbfounded by this remark. Yes, of course, a week ago, he had given him his address, and pictures of his place from the outside, but this was completely unexpected. He lived a whole state away from his, and it was shocking to see him with enough devotion to actually visit his. Deciding that it would be cruel to make him go back after spending so much money to fly thise, he opened his door.

“D-d-don’t think I’m letting you in because I l-l-like you or anything, Nanaya. It just wouldn’t be very n-n-nice to have you knocking on my door and bothising my neighbors.”

Ciel Dude entered sion`’s little room, and surveyed his surroundings. Of course, the room was no dreamy scenery.

“Wow sion`, so this is whise you live.” Ciel Dude quickly looked over to sion`’s monitor, which was displaying the #meltanjp IRC chatroom. While he was skimming through what was written thise, sion` quickly ran in front of his monitor to block it, as though hiding something embarrassing.

“Huh? What’s wrong?”

Of course, sion` didn’t want Ciel Dude to see what was written thise, since he had realized that it was Remilia-Scarlet typing things down that he did not want to see.

>> No.6228513

Every time he saw something Remilia-Scarlet had written, he would go into an emotional mixture of anger and sadness. Before he would let any of this happen while Ciel Dude was over, he hastily placed his hands on his keyboard and muttered, “Damn it… you’re pissing me off…” he began typing, “Let’s see… ‘shut up eclaire’.” he took his hands off of the keyboard. “That should do it. If only that faggot Tatari|JERK would give me OPs, then tbk, Kawa, and Eclaire would be gone forever.”

“You’re so weird sion`.”

”Shut up, Ciel Dude.”

The two of them sat down on a clearing on the floor that sion` had quickly made by shoving aside all the clothing and garbage laying around on the ground. The silence in the room was painful. Someone had to say something.

“N-n-nice weathis today, isn’t it, sion`?”

“Y-yeah.”

More silence.

“So, what do you have in your room that we can both play, now that I’m hise? Or would you like to play Melty Blood?”

>> No.6228514

can it be circlejerk time now?

circlejerk?

circle jerk.

circlan
jerkan
circlejerkan

CIRCLEJERK GENERAL

>> No.6228517

“I don’t want to play Melty Blood in real life against someone ten levels worse than me. Screw this, I’m going to play some 3S against some scrubs.”

“… Die.”

At that moment as sion` got up, he tripped on yet anothis object on the floor. Getting up from the floor was an uncommon thing, since he never actually sat on his floor. So of course, it had to have been a challenge. When he came to be, he was lying on top of Ciel Dude, his face only a few centimeters from his own.

“Ah!” he backed off as quickly as he could, redness overcoming his face.

Thoughts ran through Ciel Dude’s head at that time too. his luscious, soft, red lips. Those revealing and loose articles of clothing. That sweet scent of the shampoo he used earlier on his hair. That heartwarming fragrance of his.

“W-w-what are you doing? Stop staring at me!”

“I can’t hold back any longer!” Ciel Dude lunged at sion`, pinning his down underneath him.

>> No.6228523

“Idiot! What are you doing… hey, let go! W-wh…” Before he could finish what he was saying, Ciel Dude pressed his rough mouth down against his soft, smooth lips. His tongue almost entered his mouth before he was able to push him off.

“W-w-what the fuck are you doing, Nanaya?”

“sion`… I… I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a long time… we’ve known each othis online for a year now, and, sion`… I… I love you.”

“… If you say that, I don’t know how to respond.”

Ciel Dude’s right hand proceeded to crawl down his sultry skin into his shorts, with his othis rubbing his right breast.

“No… please… stop… I don’t want to do this… s-s-stop…” Tears flowed down from sion`’s eyes.

“…”

“Ah!”

Ciel Dude pulled down the shoulder straps keeping sion`’s tank-top revealing his supple breasts and erect nipples. He began sucking on them, licking them wonderfully like a child licking the remainder of a coconut popsicle bar. His right hand was still fondling with sion`’s lower part. Ciel Dude, had quite a big grin as his face arose to look at sion`’s blushing face, eyes moist from all the tears he was letting out.

>> No.6228527

Sion stepped homosexually out into the awesome sunshine, and admired ZUNbar's penis. "Ah," he sighed, "That's an awesome sight."

ZUNbar climbed off the anime and walked homosexually across the grass to greet his lover. Sion patted ZUNbar on the vagina and then tried to freak him homosexually, but without success.

"That's all right," ZUNbar said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not awesome," Sion. "Not as awesome as the time we freaked in the aeroplane and over the semen."

ZUNbar nodded homosexually. "We were awesome back in those days."

"Our asss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Sion said. "Everything seems awesome and awesome when you're young."

"Of course," ZUNbar said. "But now we're awesome, we can still have fun. If we go about it homosexually."

"Homosexually?" Sion said . "But how?"

"With this," ZUNbar said and held out an awesome video juego. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to freak."

Sion swallowed the video juego at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to freak homosexually. They freaked ITS THE FREAK PHONE AND HERES THE PARTY FREAK FREDDY FREAKER DANCING NEW SENSATION GRABBIN THE NATION DOING THE FREAK CALL NOW ONE NINE HUNDRED FOUR NINE OH FREAK JOIN THE PARTY THE FAST AND EASY WAY HEAR WHATS SCAMMIN FROM NEW YORK TO LA CALL NOW ONE NINE HUNDRED FOUR NINE OH FREAK WHATS HAPPENIN WHATS JAMMIN PARTY TIL YOU DROP DIALIN IN THE ACTION WHATS HOT AND WHATS NOT ONE NINE HUNDRED FOUR NINE OH FREAK. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

>> No.6228529

“You say that you don’t want to do it, but you’re being being completely dishonest. Look, you’re already this wet! Clearly, you should be more honest like your body.” Ciel Dude pulled out his right hand from his shorts, which was covered with a sticky, gooey substance.

Ciel Dude proceeded downward, and pulled off his shorts and panties in one go. Thise it was: the flower bud of his miracle fruit. It lay exposed with overflowing nectar reflecting the little light in the room. The beauty of it would give thousands of hummingbirds the desire to pollinate it on instinct.

“D-d-don’t look! It’s embarrassing!”

“Die sion`. I don’t care. Give me head RIGHT NOW. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)”

sion`’s expression changed that instant. his somewhat anxious and scared face suddenly became something one would normally expect his to make; that expression of anger entwined with a sense of sadness.

“SHUT UP NANAYA. I can do whatever I want.” he knelt down and put his lips on his erect mushroom. “I’m not doing this because I l-l-like you or anything, okay?” Then, he coiled his lips around the tip of his object, moving slowly moving back and forth up his stem. he suddenly remembered all the shit Ciel Dude gave his all those times on #meltanjp. All of those LIES about having taken off ANY rounds. his suction became that of a black hole, not letting even a single particle of light escape.

>> No.6228530

i pul mah dicke out off ur ase fagg

>> No.6228535

>Touhou thread deleted
>This is not

>> No.6228541

Ciel Dude’s pomegranate was getting juiced completely while the skin was still on it. That feeling was both sensational and painful at the same time. Every aril in his fruit felt like it was getting cruhed and sucked out into sion`’s voracious extractor. It was nothing like he had felt before. Not a single one of his forty-eight sex toys could mimic such a feat. At this rate, even the skin of his fruit would start to disintegrate from the heer power of the force that pulls all which is outside into itself.

“sion`! I’m… I’m gonna…!” The juices of his fruit burst out after sion` had pulled away just in time. The liquids containing fructose, proteins, and vitamin C from his serving spilled all over sion`’s flustered face and breasts like coconut milk.

“Ah, you bastard. You got it all over me!” sion` licked off all of the sticky results that splattered over his. “This tastes… so weird.”

he glanced over to what remained of his battered tool. However, it had already regenerated back to its prime state again, and was ready at anothis.

“W-w-wait! You c-c-c-can’t be serious!”

“…”

“No way! I’m not d-d-doing that! No, you can’t! Don’t come any closer!”

“Hey, don’t you think it’s a bit unfair? Wouldn’t you like to have some fun down thise as well?”

He pounced on his before he could even stand up. “You’re all moist already, so you should be fine.”

“This is my… first time. And besides, I’m not doing this because I like you or anything, don’t forget! Hurry up and finish, I don’t w-w-want to hang around you any longer!”

“I’m going in now.”

>> No.6228549

Posting /jp/ related drabbles in a non-/jp/ related thread

A Breasts In Time

On a milky and slutty morning, Raymoo sat in a bed. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her vagina ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Konngara to love someone with an indecent arm pit?

Like a fox, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like an erotic sensual egg beater, all on a summer's day. I wish my Konngara would lick me, in her own sweaty way..."

"Do you?" Konngara sat down beside Raymoo and put her hand on Raymoo's penis. "I think that could be arranged."

Raymoo gasped sensually. "But what about my indecent arm pit?"

"I like it," Konngara said seductively. "I think it's messy."

They came together and their kiss was like a pack of 50 starving niggers at an all-you-can-eat KFC buffet.

"I love you," Raymoo said delightfully.

"I love you too," Konngara replied and licked her.

They bought a sparrow, moved in together, and lived huskily ever after.

>> No.6228550

Ciel Dude was about to enter the incredibly fertile land given only to those of the bourgeoisie. He was about to trod on the earth that no othis animal or person has set foot upon. He was about to trod on the earth that even weeds dare not taint. He was about to be the first to walk and conquer this extraordinary beauty.

Ciel Dude began shoving his member with extraordinary force.

“Hey!!! That’s the wrong hole!”

“Whot?”

Conceiving his own blunder, he moved his branch more upwards toward the bud of his flower.

“S-Shut up sion`.”

This time, his precision was better, and his branch rocketed into his, causing who knows what kind of pain to his. sion` let out a scream instantly, loud enough to alarm everyone in the apartment complex.

“Shut up sion`!”

he covered his mouth, realizing that he’d completely blown his peace. With such a huge damaging chop on his outer bark, sap started flowing down along with the nectar that was originally thise.

That feeling when he entered his was indescribable. his insides instantly wrapped around him, but was softer than he had expected; it was the feeling of the insides of a banana peel peeled from a banana from an Ecuadorian plantation.

>> No.6228554

“Ahh… ahn… mnmn… nn… mnmn…”

sion` let out cute, little moans as Ciel Dude rocked his back and forth as if he was trying to shake off loose coconuts on a palm tree. The soft motion of moving back and forth was incredible.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not at all…! Oww… mnn…”

“Die.”

Ciel Dude increased his thrusts, getting stronger and more forceful each time he puhed his objet d’art in. Now, he was really thrusting it, shaking and uprooting that tree from the very ground it stood on for many eons. It was the vibration of moving back and forth that would even force Excalibur to give up its chances in hell of holding onto stone it was jammed in.

“Ahh! Not so fast! Ahh… aahn… it hurts! S-slow down! Ahh! I’m going to cum! T-this isn’t good! Mmmnm.”

Ciel Dude suddenly stopped.

“…”

“…? What’s wrong, Ciel Dude?”

“… Turn over.”

“D-D-Doggy style? You’re so perverted, do you know that?”

“…”

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

>> No.6228563

sion` turned around and got on all fours, as Ciel Dude gazed upon this spectacle which shone like that of morning dew on leaves. Ciel Dude continued whise he left off, pushing even harder, better, faster, and stronger than he was before.

“! Slow down! Ahhh!” Droplets began forming around sion`’s eyes. he was sobbing. Was it because it hurt too much? Was it because it felt too good? Ciel Dude could not tell as he continued plowing into his.

“I’m coming! Ciel Dude, I’m coming!” sion`’s body convulsed as a shock went through his spine, and his body dropped down, temporarily ending Ciel Dude’s momentum.

“… Fuck you, Nanaya.”

“Fuck you, sion`. You could have at least waited for me so we could both come at once.”

Ciel Dude, picking up his momentum, was now drilling into sion` at full force. He shoveled away at his, since now, he was treating his like hard dirt. That extra force was needed, and thise was no way he would stop until he struck his gold.

“I… can’t hold on… anymore. I’m coming, sion`!”

“Do it inside! Let it all out inside! Ahhh~!”

The two of them screamed out with world-class ecstasy. The heer amount of overflowing juices coming out of Ciel Dude gave him amazing convulsions, none he had ever experienced before. He pulled out, and his extract dripped down from sion`’s flower.

“… I’ll get napkins. I’m not doing this just for you, you know. I kind of got it on myself too while I was inside.”

“… shut up Nana-” sion` paused for a second. “N-Nan-y-y-yan.”

>> No.6228572
File: 15 KB, 800x600, Credits1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

An hour had passed since then.

“You didn’t have to be so rough, you nigger!” sion` was still suffering from the landfill he had just gotten from Ciel Dude.

“Well sorry. It was your fault for not having any prior experience in the first place!”

“S-S-Shut up C-Ciel Dude! Geez, I’m just going to just start calling you Nanaya again, tripfag!”

sion` tried to strike Ciel Dude with one of his fake katanas, but his lack of blood thirst disabled his from causing any mortal damage to him.

“Hey Nanaya…”

“?”

“… nevermind.” his face turned bright red.

“… What is it?”

“Ah! It’s embarrassing to talk about!”

“…”

“… Let’s keep what happened hise today a secret between you and me… okay~♥? Othiswise, if you tell those guys online, T3U is probably going to write it, and…”

“Don’t worry, I promise~♥”

>> No.6228574
File: 149 KB, 973x1074, cirno_can.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>best thread on /jp/

>> No.6228590
File: 398 KB, 2013x1246, 1276716986063.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6228549
>They came together and their kiss was like a pack of 50 starving niggers at an all-you-can-eat KFC buffet.

>>6228541
>The juices of his fruit burst out after sion` had pulled away just in time. The liquids containing fructose, proteins, and vitamin C from his serving spilled all over sion`’s flustered face and breasts like coconut milk.

>> No.6228592
File: 84 KB, 574x528, wellshit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Looks like search+replace failed a few times there.

>> No.6228595

Sion and Turbo Lover were out for a homosexual Valentine's walk on ZUNbar's penis. As they went, Turbo Lover rested his hand on Sion's penis. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so obnoxious, Sion was filled with cultured dread.

"Do you suppose it's homosexual here?" he asked cryptically.

"You slutty silly," Turbo Lover said, tickling Sion with his nigger. "It's completely homosexual."

Just then, a comfortable nigger leapt out from behind a scrub and freaked Turbo Lover in the anime collection. "Aaargh!" Turbo Lover screamed.

Things looked cynical. But Sion, although he was awesome, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed an anime and, like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung, beat the nigger homosexually until it ran off. "That will teach you to freak innocent people."

Then he clasped Turbo Lover close. Turbo Lover was bleeding cryptically. "My darling," Sion said, and pressed his lips to Turbo Lover's penis.

"I love you," Turbo Lover said homosexually, and expired in Sion's arms.

Sion never loved again.

>> No.6228603

>>6228595

I thought I'd never have an excuse to post this shit.

The Adventure Of The Sparrow

Raymoo and Konngara were out for a sweet Valentine's walk in a bed. As they went, Konngara rested her hand on Raymoo's arm pit. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so milky, Raymoo was filled with slutty dread.

"Do you suppose it's sweaty here?" she asked sensually.

"You erotic silly," Konngara said, tickling Raymoo with her dildo. "It's completely throbbing."

Just then, a sensual sparrow leapt out from behind a breasts and licked Konngara in the vagina. "Aaargh!" Konngara screamed.

Things looked indecent. But Raymoo, although she was messy, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed an egg beater and, like a pack of 50 starving niggers at an all-you-can-eat KFC buffet, beat the sparrow huskily until it ran off. "That will teach you to lick innocent people."

Then she clasped Konngara close. Konngara was bleeding delightfully. "My darling," Raymoo said, and pressed her lips to Konngara's penis.

"I love you," Konngara said seductively, and expired in Raymoo's arms.

Raymoo never loved again.

>> No.6228615
File: 14 KB, 191x234, doushio.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6228621

Sion finished packing. Ever since Turbo Lover, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Sion had been obnoxious.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing freaked him, all was cynical. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on ZUNbar's penis to become a comfortable anime.

Just then, there was a homosexual knock at the door. Sion opened it and stood there homosexually for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his penis.

When Sion came to, Turbo Lover was holding his penis and looking homosexual. "My love," Turbo Lover said homosexually, "I'm sorry for the homosexual shock. I've been shipwrecked on an awesome island for the last ten years, living like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my anime collection in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Sion could hardly believe his Turbo Lover had returned. "I will always love you, anime collection or no anime collection. Besides, you can cover it up with a nigger."

They embraced homosexually and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was slutty.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action