[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 278x303, forever alone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6298681 No.6298681 [Reply] [Original]

sup /jp/

how does it feel being the shittiest board on 4chan? even /v/ has better touhou threads than any of the faggotry here, even besides all of the "hurr durr weeaboo" shit touhou threads receive there.

you guys are even less tolerable than people who cosplay as touhou characters. actually, it wouldn't surprise me if those people were actually regular tripfags on /jp/.

pic related, it's you guys

>> No.6298697

that forever alone thing is the worst "LOL MAKE UR OWN OC" /b/ meme in months I swear to god those should be banned

another one that bothers me is the limes guy why is that shit even liked or the WHY guy

>> No.6298691
File: 48 KB, 400x400, 1281209523552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6298706
File: 29 KB, 332x332, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Random Thread
>Say /jp/ is shit
>Some agree some don't
>?????
>Profit

>> No.6298707

>>6298691
I laughed. That was honestly funny.

>> No.6298708

Also the doubles guy
You are so fucking retarded. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. "OH MY GOD I POSTED A PICTURE OF SOME FAGGOT POINTING AT A POST NUMBER AND MY NUMBER ENDED IN THREE REPEATED NUMBERS ZOMGROFLMFAO!!!11!!" You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really really worry about the state of my generation. Where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.

>> No.6298714

I think one of the worst plagues to hit /b/ is Caturday. If /b/ was once a place where only the Internet's finest would hang out and post the sickest images known to man, now all the cat lovers who never had anything to do with /b/ come here to post their "ZOMG SUPER KAWAII" cat images. Just for the record, I have 2 cats, and I take care of them very well, even though they're male and female which makes the task more difficult. It didn't bother me much when it took place during Saturday, but the "EVERY DAY IS CATURDAY" and Caturday "After Parties" is where it crosses my line. Take the lolcats.com site as an example. The retard who made it has nothing to do with /b/, and neither do any of the fags who replied to him (MySpace fags). /b/ turned from the asshole of the internet to a place where fags from Gaia and MySpace meet to make faggy discussions. It gets worse when the Caturday fags say stuff like this, and I quote:

>Yeah, because Anonymous knows /b/ hates cats.

Anonymous and /b/ hate everything and everyone in the world you idiots, get the fuck out.

Caturday is a reigning plague of faggotry that must be stopped.

>> No.6298715

>>6298708
I respect the hell out of you. You fill me with purpose.

>> No.6298716
File: 77 KB, 231x400, iketani why.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6298697
And I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a guy laughing, not crying. So everyone got it the wrong way too.

I kinda like the WHY guy though...

>> No.6298718

/jp/ doesn't need anybody besides its core users. It does not need to cater to anybody else, and it does not need anybody else.

>> No.6298719

>>6298708
I lold hard
SO MUCH BUTTHURT

>> No.6298721

And I still laugh at how 4chan doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on 4chan because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

>> No.6298723

>>6298697
To bad /jp/ is full of memes, green text threads and other bullshit from the dumbfuck board.
These last few weeks we've seen quite a large influx of users from other boards, hence the heightened levels of shittyness.

>> No.6298727
File: 48 KB, 600x616, 1281321744215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6298708

I'm sick and tired of trying to play MMOs with hotglue.

You are all a bunch of autistic cunts. The most inconsiderate, the most selfish, the most tactless bunch. I can count on one hand the number of hotglue I've played with that are able to take it easy. Everybody else is pissy little princesses who think they deserve everything.

You do favors for hotglue, they don't even say fucking "thanks". And still they feel like you should continue doing things for them. It's like you've never been around people before, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I shouldn't expect an autists to understand group dynamics.

>> No.6298725

itt: mad tripfag circlejerking

>> No.6298734

>>6298723
A majority of that is just the usual group of dedicated shitposters.

>> No.6298735

if /v/ had more touhou threads than /jp/ and they were about gameplay and online challenges and junk.
i would leave /jp/ and not miss it

>> No.6298737

>>6298723
it's mostly that autistic saten spammer and sion
the funny part is that sion thinks he does it to make the board better

>> No.6298740

>>6298735
Go start some

>> No.6298747

>>6298737
Partly, but I mean genuinely shit posters who aren't even trolling, people like that iluvop retard.

>> No.6298761

sage

sage everywhere

>> No.6298763

>how does it feel being the shittiest board on 4chan?
feels good man.

>> No.6298767
File: 58 KB, 450x600, limes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This thread

>> No.6298773

>hurr durr
sir, i think you may wish to post in the board instead >>>/a/

>> No.6298775

>>6298735
The majority of /v/ threads are actually about video games in some way, which is more than you can say for /jp/
The problem with /v/ is the standard of posting, it's just screams "I am 17 years and and autistic wannabe edgy loner I'm racist on the internet because it's epic lulz"

>> No.6298782

>>6298775
the only offtopic threads on /jp/ are made by spammers and shitposters and they usually get ignored
on /v/ they get 5000 replies

sadly /jp/ moves too slow for them to disappear and oh cool some fucking /b/ raid

>> No.6298790
File: 11 KB, 204x200, chenwhat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6298775
>The majority of /v/ threads are actually about video games in some way
Are you sure you checked the right board?

>> No.6298791
File: 20 KB, 480x356, 1261813497021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be autistic
>Browse /jp/
>Pretend it's my secret exclusive clubhouse
>Feel the need to report any memes from other boards and announce when I do so instead of silently reporting in order to give myself some sense of self-importance
>Disregard the fact that /jp/ is also part of 4chan
>Use sage instead of noko sage because I'm a newfag
>Make premature uneducated assumptions that anyone who does not post on par with my high quality standards is from /a/v/
>Realize I'm wasting my life caring about an otaku imageboard
>Burst into treats

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action