Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 64 KB, 468x463, sawaki_youkai_3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501581 No.6501581 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

SOME YOUKAI FACTS:
- Youkai are taught from birth that they are superior to humans
- Some youkai appear to be friendly towards humans, but these are experts in manipulating humans. The human is probably under some spell
- Youkai have been known to eat lost children.
- Have you ever seen a major fight here in Gensokyo that DIDN'T involve a youkai? Enough said
- Also, it's a youkai's fault Gensokyo has been imprisoned from the outside world

>> No.6501588

Shut up Aya.

>> No.6501593
File: 68 KB, 400x365, trollsour.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501593

Do Touhou Youkai even go by the Jap Youkai lore?

>> No.6501595
File: 178 KB, 504x600, a9baf758cebd2e4112b35a2673efba4a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501595

Thanks for the fair and balanced report, Akyu.

>> No.6501598

>>6501581

I read the same thing about the Jews some months ago.

>> No.6501608

>>6501595
Akyu's reports are often in line with established character descriptions.

>> No.6501622
File: 79 KB, 560x444, 1289389866985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501622

INUYASHA

KAGOME

>> No.6501647
File: 22 KB, 352x550, jews.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501647

>>6501598
huh

>> No.6501839

- All youkai are hideously ugly. The only reason you see them as pretty girls is because it is an illusion caused by their youkai magic.

>> No.6501851

>>6501839
It's like they are really 3D girls.

>> No.6501883
File: 25 KB, 342x359, 1280441136297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501883

H8mans and Yokai are the same, the other ones just can shoot bgirht balls of colors and most have a god complex

>> No.6501915
File: 102 KB, 400x1201, fucking youkai.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6501915

they're ruthless killers, the lot of them

>> No.6501916

Stop living in the past.

>> No.6502691
File: 15 KB, 398x355, youkai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502691

>> No.6502711

human-youkai relations have improved so much in the last decade, why must prejudiced bastards try to tear us apart

>> No.6502752
File: 35 KB, 624x458, 1290055304070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502752

>> No.6502785

>>6502752
>red paint

sup reimu

>> No.6502793
File: 525 KB, 1257x1436, touhou_sues_moriya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502793

Fuck you, I enjoy my Youkai ethnicity and the discounts I get at Touhou OpenWorld.

>> No.6502807

>>6502793
I still have no idea what this OpenWorld thing is.

>> No.6502839

Im human that support youkais and will join youkais to fight humans. FUCK HUMANS!!!!!

>> No.6502843
File: 15 KB, 150x143, 1289858278544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502843

OP is a fag

>> No.6502857

>>6501581
What's the source for the first two facts? (I remember the source of the other three.)

>>6501593
No.

>>6501595
You clearly either haven't read PMiSS at all or are just a bandwagoning faggot that got butthurt all over the monologue.

>> No.6502873

In my home country, this is village of gensokyo, youkai
1.stealing stuff everything
2.lyingto policeman
3.spit to face when talking, mouth is bad smell
4.dont having money, many youkai, hole in cloths and dirty pants, old shoes
5.murder? human because human say youkai no thanks, very ugly and hag
6.very smell of food eating by youkai
7.very smell body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?
youkai=monkey same

>> No.6502879
File: 53 KB, 645x460, 1290055221182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502879

>> No.6502897

Byakuren's got her work cut out for her...

>> No.6502901

Yet another gem from those fucking humans from /v/ and /a/. Stop shitting up my beloved /jp/, back in the day this board was only about pure little youkai girls drinking tea and calling each other's favorite VN characters sluts. Now we've been reduced to a pile of faggotry.

Reported for being a youkai-hating fucktard.

>> No.6502933
File: 9 KB, 225x225, spell it good.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502933

>> No.6502952

> - Also, it's a youkai's fault Gensokyo has been imprisoned from the outside world
So why is it that the barrier separating Gensokyo from the outside world is maintained by a human? And not just any human, but the Hakurei shrine maiden, and her ancestors before her? I would think that a family with such spiritual power would have protections against youkai, so why do they maintain the barrier?

>> No.6502954

>>6502952
... because she likes Gensokyo.

>> No.6502956
File: 2.55 MB, 1600x1200, 14645013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502956

Akyuu is known to exaggerate.

>> No.6502964

LIES, ALL LIES.
I didn't even know that was a human child, it was so delicious.

>> No.6502965

Marisa also said that Youkai eats humans in IN. So does Mystia.

>> No.6502976
File: 244 KB, 820x1200, memorizable_gensokyo_09.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502976

Perfect Memento in Strict Sense is Yukari-approved.

>> No.6502978
File: 288 KB, 1000x800, 054d1999fe1c6d94ec36997cc652cfc2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6502978

>>6502965
Not anymore.

>> No.6502986

>>6502807
The yearly Touhou conference.

>> No.6502991

>>6502952
The 'Border youkai' made the border because she was terrified of freedom for humans. Humans are treated like animals in Gensokyo. Everyone knows this.

>> No.6502993

>>6502991
What? No. What?

>> No.6503000
File: 51 KB, 559x624, 1290413312704.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503000

>>6502991
I, for one, welcome our new Youkai overlords.

>> No.6503007
File: 618 KB, 800x1125, 0c40a38f35402dafb89e306d3d215cc2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503007

Don't get full of yourself, lowy youkai.

>> No.6503013

>>6503007
>Lowy

>> No.6503018

>>6503013
hurr typo durr

>> No.6503028

>>6502901
youkai detected.
Youkai go home.

>> No.6503353
File: 82 KB, 502x710, f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503353

SOME HUMAN FACTS:

- Human are taught from birth that they are the rightful owners of land
- Some human appear to be friendly towards youkai, but these are experts in manipulating youkai. The human is probably gonna abuse their trust and backstab them.
- Human have been known to burn baby youkai in campfires and make weapons from their bones to kill more baby youkai.
- Have you ever seen a major fight here in Gensokyo that DIDN'T involve that fucking shrine maiden? Enough said
- Also, it's the shrine maiden's fault Gensokyo's barrier is maintained, she could stop it any time.

>> No.6503389

>>>/new/

>> No.6503400

SOME TENGU FACTS
- Tengu are taught from birth to suck up to people stronger than them and be condescending to those weaker to them.
- Some Tengu appear to be knowledgeable, but these are experts in information trafficking. None of it is probably self-discovered.
- Tengu have been known to eat out lost men.
- Have you ever seen a major fight in Gensokyo that WASN'T profiteered by the Tengu media?
- Also, it's a Tengu's fault Gensokyo is always awash with hurtful baseless rumors

>> No.6503440

>>6503353
Humans are scum.
Youkai are scum.
Everyone is scum.
Scum scum scum.

>> No.6503454
File: 465 KB, 1000x1000, 1ab9fd8ea846445e160cd87d269422a3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503454

I'd shelter a youkai.
Just look at her, jesus christ.

>> No.6503465 [DELETED] 
File: 576 KB, 850x1045, I'll get that fucking photo if it's the last thing I do.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503465

>>6503400
Yeah, but they're cute as hell.

>> No.6503473
File: 66 KB, 900x720, Flandre_Scarlet_by_jcna.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503473

>This thread
>Humans hating on youkai
>Youkai hating on humans
>Tengu hating on everyone
>Hate, hate everywhere

... I think I will go and lock myself back in the basement now. There's not as much hate there.

>> No.6503483
File: 208 KB, 500x700, 1059548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503483

>>6503473
>>Tengu hating on everyone
Uh...where?

>> No.6503506

>>6503483
see
>>6503400

Don't deny it, you guys love hatemongering. It causes drama, which leads to more news that you can report, right?
EVERY INCIDENT IS PART OF THE VAST TENGU NEWS CONSPIRACY!
Of course, I could just be spouting crazy nonsense, seeing as how being locked in a basement for nearly 500 years has made me mentally unstable and whatnot, but still...

>> No.6503532

>>6503483
On an unrelated note, how the FUCK do tengu walk in shoes like that?

>> No.6503554
File: 983 KB, 1325x1325, fb66dd8c23f86bbd21c299bf3c4c8e69.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6503554

>>6503506
>I could just be spouting crazy nonsense
Pretty much.

>>6503532
Very carefully. They're mostly for take-offs and landings.

>> No.6503590

>>6503473
Can I come with you?

>> No.6503604

>>6503590
Sure, she'll take you down there with her. Hope you don't mind being torn to shreds though.

>>6503554
I kinda figured that was the case.

>> No.6503623

>>6502752
that's fucked up man, it's the 21st century

>> No.6504808

> Tengu have been known to eat out lost men.

I never was a fan of scat. What a shitty race.

>> No.6504825
File: 190 KB, 1200x900, 1249149178042.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6504825

>that border youkai

>> No.6504865
File: 150 KB, 600x600, 1289802449622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6504865

>>6504825
... so fucking scared T_T

>> No.6504869

Youkai stories
A tengu bugs a man by saying everything he thinks out loud
Man punches tengu in the face
Tengu runs off saying that man is stronger than youkai because man acts without thinking

As you can see from this story human is superior to youkai. Even youkai admit.

>> No.6504916

Human stories

A non-human woman attempts to improve youkai-human relations and promote good will.
A particularly awful human comes along and kicks the shit out of her for no apparent reason.

As you can see from this story, humans are real pieces of work. Even humans admit.

>> No.6504970

hey hybrid-youkai
give back racial island

all about is fake true

>> No.6504982
File: 288 KB, 700x1050, 13860108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6504982

It is impossible for youkai to be NEET. All youkai have job of attacking humans.

>> No.6505005

This is world of terrorism.
This is very very mad killing 'youkai' now!
Fuck yukari!
Fuck hybrid youkai!
all round for deth.
eat human is only gospel the youkai.

youkai=pig same thing really

>> No.6505081
File: 751 KB, 1280x1024, 14710452_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505081

>this thread

>> No.6505111
File: 1010 KB, 1697x1200, 0d34f3edb331a8239429df90dec7e03f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505111

>>6503353
>>6503400
more like those

>> No.6505114

I'M HUMAN
SON OF A BITCH YOUKAI
YOUKAI IS PIG
DO YOU WANT CARNIVORE
DO YOU WANT EXTENDED LIFE SPAN
YOUKAI IS PIG DISGUSTING
REISEN UDONGEIN INABA IS MURDERER
FUCKING GENSOKYO

>> No.6505129

youkai arent carnivores

>> No.6505135
File: 19 KB, 300x609, 512132-rumia_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505135

>>6505129
I didn't know I was going on a diet!

>> No.6505144

I'M HUMAN
SON OF A BITCH RAN
KITSUNE IS PIG
DO YOU WANT TOFU?
DO YOU WANT CHEN?
RAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
YUKARI IS MURDERER
FUCKING YAKUMO HOUSEHOLD

>> No.6505151

>>6505135
learn what wordds mean or people will call you stupid

>> No.6505167

>>6505151
Carnivore=eat meat
Peaople are a kind of meat

>> No.6505169

>>6505167
>peaople
what the fuck pedonymous

>> No.6505227

>>6505167
you can't change your diet if you're only capable of eating meat. but that's beside the point because rumia is an omnivore.

>> No.6505401

"[I]t seems like Gensokyo's humans would rather do away with many youkai completely, were they able."

>> No.6505413

>>6505401
Foolish. Youkai are an important part of Gensokyo's ecosystem. Gensokyo would be overrun by bears... or worse.

>> No.6505414

AUTISM

>> No.6505425
File: 48 KB, 450x428, 127508584147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505425

>>6505401
>Gensokyo's humans would rather do away with many youkai completely, were they able
Reimu could singlehandedly "do away" with all gensokyos youkai.

>> No.6505427

"Youkai are the most dangerous enemies to humans."

"Humans have no greater enemy than the youkai."

- Perfect Memento

>> No.6505431
File: 30 KB, 398x398, 1281199223243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505431

How can you hate youkai so much when one of them is the only thing keeping you safe?

>> No.6505433

>>6505425
This only confirms that Reimu is a traitor.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turned into a youkai herself.

>> No.6505438

>>6505433
>This only confirms that Reimu is a traitor.
No you're just making shit up.

>> No.6505461

Fact, the rise of youkia population also mark the rise of youkai crime. I support segregation of humans andyoukai.

>> No.6505472

>>6503400
>Tengu have been known to eat out lost men.
I'd let Aya eat me out, if you know what I mean.

>> No.6505479

>>6505472
Do you mean you'd let her crack you open and eat your guts?

>> No.6505488

>>6505472
Species traitor. You're no better than that half breed Rinnosuke.

>> No.6505500

That's all nice and good. Now to the important question:
Are our weapons effective against them?

>> No.6505513
File: 261 KB, 646x1008, 5f821c62e217834ec4b6352621d1c5c5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505513

Fuck you, Yuki onna is supposed to be pretty and want to fuck

>> No.6505519

I read a doujin last night where Yukari humiliated Aya and then Reimu trapped and bound Yukari to a tree trunk and erected a barier that doesn't let youkai in as punishment.

Afterwards Yukari was raped by a good number of humans.

This proves to us that Humans are bad and Yokari are good and just misunderstood.

>> No.6505525

>>6505513
And eat your soul afterwards.

>> No.6505526

Human here.
Youkai are pretty cool girls.
I'd give one a meal on Thanksgiving or a hug on a bad day.

>> No.6505528
File: 426 KB, 708x1000, a2f3bc3e59726ccaa4c48a1096292687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505528

>>6505479
I was thinking more along the lines of her tonguing me anally while jacking me off. But yeah, I'm into vore as well.

>>6505488
Take a puff and chill out dude, this is the new age of free and communal love and ganja, man. LOVE AND PEACE. LOVE AND PEACE. LOVU ANDUU PISSUU.

>> No.6505530

>>6505525
Bah, who needs a soul?

>> No.6505534

I want to smoke weed with a youkai.

>> No.6505539

>>6505530
Apparently any living and breathing organism does.

>> No.6505544

>Youkai thread
>Speciesists EVERYWHERE

What the hell is the matter with you people?

>> No.6505551

The amount of speciist bullshit ITT is incredible.
It's like Stormfront - Gensokyo ver.

>> No.6505557

>>6505539
Bah, who wants to live forever anyway?

>> No.6505571
File: 541 KB, 1240x920, 70044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505571

SOME ONI FACTS:
-Oni like to get drunk and party
-Oni won't unfairly stomp you into oblivion just because they can
-Oni don't cheat
-Oni don't bitch about losing
-Oni will guide you through caves because they've got nothing better to do
-All around, they're p. cool bros

>> No.6505582

>>6505571
-FACT
-wat.
-FACT
-Bullshit.
-Bullshit FACT no.1 Prevents that.

>> No.6505584
File: 890 KB, 800x946, Suika Yuugi tree.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505584

>>6505571
Oni are the best, no doubt about it.

>> No.6505592

>>6505571
If the world was a school, Oni would be the collar popped bullies.

So no.

>> No.6505594

>>6501581
OP is Orochimaru.
>>6505584
Too bad about the whole Being treated like niggers thing, eh?

>> No.6505622

>>6505571
ADDITIONAL ONI FACTS:
-The Oni's idea of "having fun" is going on a drunken rampage and terrorizing a human village or two.
-If they don't like you, they'll kill you. If they like you, they'll kidnap you and probably kill you too.
-They will steal your liquor and if you say anything about it they'll kill you.
-Oni will bitch about humans using tricks to kill them when they're only doing what they need to do to survive.
-Oni are a menace to humanity.

>> No.6505631

>>6505594
It's a damn shame too. They deserve better.

>> No.6505666
File: 269 KB, 800x1133, suika_suika_09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505666

>>6505622
>-The Oni's idea of "having fun" is going on a drunken rampage and terrorizing a human village or two.

>> No.6505695
File: 10 KB, 268x262, uh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505695

>thought it was actual facts about youkai, turned out to be some shitty tohou thread

my face

>> No.6505711

>>6505695
get your face over >>>/v/

>> No.6505713

>>6505695
Your face what?

>> No.6505721

>>6505695
You're a nigger?

>> No.6505727

>>6505544
people are assholes, what's new?

>> No.6505736

I'M TENGU
SON OF A BITCH KAPPA
KAPPA IS PIG
DO YOU WANT CUCUMBER
DO YOU WANT SHIRIKODAMA
KAPPA IS PIG DISGUSTING
NITORI KAWASHIRO IS A MURDERER
FUCKING YOUKAI MOUNTAIN

>> No.6505843

So is magic the only route to become a youkai?

>> No.6505851

>>6505721

>You're

>> No.6505872

>>6505736
>DO YOU WANT SHIRIKODAMA

you got me there.

>> No.6505880
File: 353 KB, 900x875, LOVE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505880

FACT
Human on human crime is a bigger problem than Youkai on human crime

FACT
Youkai have a legit reason to kill humans (for food) humans have no reason to kill other humans

FACT
Youkai give back to the community (See Keine, Moku, Eirin)

FACT
Despite their obvious superiority to humans they still remain humble enough to put up with our trollings

FACT
The best thing ever is a youkai. Pic related. That's pure love right there.

>> No.6505884

>>6505880
>Keine, Moku, Eirin
>youkai

>> No.6505888

>>6505880
FACT: Mokou is a human, Keine is a hakutaku, Eirin is a lunarian.

FACT: Enjoy being eaten by Rumia.

>> No.6505906

>>6505880
>Youkai have a legit reason to kill humans (for food) humans have no reason to kill other humans.

Is everyone on /jp/'s morals really that fucked up? I see this argument for touhous and I see it in every saya thread ever.

Yeah they could eat beings who are within the same level of intelligence but thats wrong.

Saya could have easily survived on other animals and Yokai can do the same and if they can't well then they're probably not a good moral being and or should be haunting a hospice and not a normal hospital.

I mean sure vampires need blood but does that mean walking into an elementary school and killing 4 little girls is okay because they were hungry?

>> No.6505908

>>6505888

Hakutaku and possibly Lunarians are types of youkai.

"Youkai" basically means "supernatural creature."

Mokou might even technically be one.

>> No.6505911

>>6505880
>Implying Keine, Moku, and Eirin are youkai.
>Implying Rumia won't kill and eat you.

>> No.6505914
File: 147 KB, 514x287, 8435b883f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6505914

>>6505906

I don't see any problem with killing little girls for food if you are a little girl. It's like the circle of life.

>> No.6505915

>>6505888
Fact: Rumia IS love and will never harm a fly. If I was in Gensokyo we'd be happily married with kids.

Fact: Any information contrary to the above will be ignored because I'm not listen LA LA LA LA LA LA, I'm covering my ears and not listening LA LA LA LA LA LA

>> No.6505917

Freakin' weeaboo!

>> No.6505919

>>6505914
What snuff film did your parents tell you was the lion king?

>> No.6505925

>>6505911
Copycat >implying

>>6505919
Hahahahaha.

>>6505915
FACT: You haven't read PMiSS.

>> No.6505927

>>6505843
Known methods to turn into a supernatural creature (not necessarily youkai, immortals too) include turning into a demon out of excess lust (Kiyohime), anger (Taira no Masakado), covetousness (Mugenyama temple bell, Raigo Anjari), religious zeal (monks turning into oni to protect their temples from evil), pride (tengu) and presumably any other emotion in its extreme, dying with regrets (a lot, for example dorotabo), dying with a single purpose in mind (a lot, for example inugami), starving (itsumaden), eating mermaid flesh or liver (yaobikuni), stopping blood, air or semen flow for 1000 days (Taoist monks), straying from the Buddhist path or living a sinful life (most youkai), stealing money or oil (dodomeki and abura-akago), being a slut (sazae-oni), being wronged in some way (tenome), living or existing for long periods of time (many animal-base demons, for example nekomata, also tsukumogami), special rituals (ungaikyou), killing a certain demon or a number of demons (ushi-oni) and so on. You can also be born that way and not know it (rokurokubi).

Just post the method you're intending to use and I'll tell you if there's a precedent. Here's hoping that you'll turn into a cute youkai maiden and take it easy every day.

>> No.6505942

>>6505906
You could survive on nothing but vegetables. Are you eating nothing but vegetables anon? I sure hope your turkey is actually a very large and meaty broccoli.

I don't believe in universal morality. I believe that one should not fight its natural predisposition and should not be faulted for it. Do they eat children? Yes, but they know not to over do it. You can even persuade them not to eat you by giving them a cow or a farm animal (I read that in PMiSS). If you challenge them to a fair game of danmaku and win they'll still abide by the rules. Next time you're being mugged by someone, tell them to stop and play rock paper scissors, if they win you give them EVERYTHING on you at the moment, if you win they promise never to mug people at that area again. You think the mugger would listen to you? I doubt it, but a youkai would.

They can't change what they like or what they eat but at least they follow the rules. And you have a right to defend yourself too. The way I see it, they can eat you without being morally bad, but on the other hand you could defend and kill them without being faulted. except if you harm Rumia, even the heavens will not forgive you

>> No.6505946

>>6505925
FACT: LA LA LA LA LA LA I'M IN MY SPECIAL WORLD RIGHT NOW.

>> No.6505950

>>6505942
That system is so fucked up.

Just to mention that.

>> No.6505957

>>6505927
So fundamentally most supernatural creatures hold an excessive attachment to the world. I don't qualify for any of those. ;_;

>> No.6505961

>>6505942

I think danmaku is just a means for youkai to play out their mischief in a safe and controlled manner, not an example of natural morality. They follow rules because they don't have to die if they lose and they don't break them because they'd get killed by someone like Shikieiki if they did anyway.

>> No.6505962

>>6505957
Well considering you would be in said world for most of eternity its pretty much a requirement to really like it or really hate it.

>> No.6505965

>>6505957
What about starving or having lots of regrets? Or just pent up emotions. There's got to be some way you can become a little girl.

>> No.6505970

>>6505961
Makes sense. But remember what THE LAW said to Yuuka in Phantasm of a flower view? She should bully humans more. Its the job of youkai so its morally just for them to do that.

If we really blame Youkai for eating people, we have to blame humans for making them do it (I subscribe to the idea that youkai are humanity's subconscious need for duality, a darkside to humanity's light)

>> No.6505971

>>6505957
>excessive attachment to the world. I don't qualify for any of those. ;_;
you mean you never sadfrog.jpg? Not even once? That would be enough I think and "I want to be the little girl" would qualify as a lingering attachment for 3/4 of /jp/

>> No.6505972

>>6505925
FACT: Akyu's information is unreliable.

>> No.6505973

>>6505950
thats probably what a pig or a cow will think about humans breeding them and eating them

>> No.6505974

The closest thing I could think of would be like Byakuren trying to implement her concept of justice. I think that is my only attachment.

>> No.6505979

>>6505972
You just reminded me of that Bkub comic with guy encountering Chen on street and jumping into river.

>> No.6505980

>>6505973
sadly cows can't talk and show no protest to being slaughtered.

I dunno about you but my moral black area starts with eating things that can talk my language.

Even really smart parrots.

>> No.6505984

>>6505971
Yes, but enough attachment to become a youkai? That regret isn't strong enough.

>> No.6505988

>>6505984
Don't fap for 1000 days then?

>> No.6505995

>>6505984
Perhaps if you have strong enough feelings for your Waifu.

>> No.6505997

>>6505970

Youkai are supposed to terrorize humans, but if they eat them all, they won't have anyone to terrorize.

Additionally, eating humans encourages the rest to hunt and exterminate youkai, which was historically an issue and the reason Gensokyo exists.

The way I see it, youkai are supposed to keep a steady flame of faith in the supernatural going by being flashy around humans; neither group is supposed to destroy the other because it would disturb the balance of the world.

>> No.6506009

>>6505988
I've already done that. I guess I get to become the little girl.

>> No.6506012

>>6505997
Gensokyo, not the world. People inside Gensokyo don't give a shit about outside youkai and would rather they all die off.

>> No.6506018

>>6505908
Lunarians are human no maybe about it.

>> No.6506024

>>6505957
I'm sorry to hear that.

Have you been baptized? Maybe you can try for an European demon (many fey and undead are formed from unbaptized children/corpses) and get into Gensokyo afterwards.

Also, any birth oddities? Being born with teeth, or with a caul? Those are also easy ways to qualify as a demon (such as kresnik or strigoi, being unmarried and having your corpse walked over by cats also gives you a chances of being a strigoi), both in Europe and Japan. Incidentally, this is one of the many folklore bits Aoi Shiro mentions. Being killed by certain demons (such as funayurei) also turns you into one of them, and if you die on duty you can return as a particularly Vhailor-esque version of zashiki-warashi.

>> No.6506026

>>6505997
Exactly. I'd rather live in a society where all the parties involved know their function and purpose and work towards it. In that aspect Gensokyo is really a utopia. Think about it, its a 100% heterogeneous community that's reached a pragmatic peace.

>> No.6506036
File: 287 KB, 900x780, 13976221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6506036

>>6506026
Stop saying things I agree with.

>> No.6506054

>>6506036
Just as soon as you stop being awesome.

>> No.6506061

As someone who barely knows anything about Touhou, my favorite characters are Nuke Crow, Flower Girl, and that Border Bitch. Are these good choices, Y/N?

>> No.6506096
File: 36 KB, 300x300, Sengoku_Rance_-_Tokugawa_Ieyasu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6506096

Youkai here, Humans are pig-disgusting.

>> No.6506144

>>6506061
Excuse me, Nuke "Crow" is a Raven.

>> No.6506158

PLEASE DIE
FUCKING YOUKAI

>> No.6506174

>>6506061
>Flower Girl
Who did what now?

>> No.6506183
File: 1.23 MB, 1000x1200, 9919412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6506183

>>6506174

>> No.6508800

youkai moe~

>> No.6509736

>>6504825
ok, this was fucking awesome, it just lacked more eyes in the end

>> No.6509746

>>6505111
I remember there was another side of this image, with 6 other bosses and marisa in the side

>> No.6509753
File: 50 KB, 270x359, snakes_on_a_plane_008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6509753

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I HAD ENOUGH WITH MOTHERFUCKING YOUKAI IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOARD!!

>> No.6509758

>>6506061
Aside from Border Bitch, I'd say they're pretty tops. Other two are in my top 5.

>> No.6509762

>>6509753
calm down dude, hide the thread i like the shitstorm in this board

>> No.6509785
File: 140 KB, 600x600, Hibiki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6509785

>>6505571
>>6505622
Those two need a real Oni to show them the error of their ways.
Tea and Armpits sure hasn't.

That and shut those Prismrivers up, holy shit they are annoying.

>> No.6509793

>>6509785
Hibiki will fuck your shit up.

>> No.6509804

Just today /jp/, I ran into a youkai, that fucker.

I mean, Im here, minding my own business driving down the snowy road and all of a sudden a god damn yuki onna is in the middle of the road. I swerve to avoid her and drive off the road into a snow drift instead. Fucker.

And now, because of a fucking youkai Im without a car and that motherfucker had the nerve to try to kill me afterwards.

Good thing I have a tire iron in my car so I bashed her skull in.

Fuck youkai.

>> No.6512747

>>6506144
Both are filthy black birds, youkai dont deserve that kind of distinguishment

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action