[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 17 KB, 275x269, 1292629347558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6657548 No.6657548 [Reply] [Original]

That feel when you have a wonderful dream where you discover a beautiful 12 year old loli who lives in your same street and you both fall in love with each other, and you get to know her family and spend time together, and she sits next to you and secretly rubs her bum on your thigh while acting innocent and you go on vacation together as 2 families but spend most of your time alone with her in a romantic setting. You're surprised at how good she is at kissing and touching, because she's a virgin - it's like she was made in heaven especially for you, her skin is wonderfully soft and she has long blonde hair in a ponytail and she smells beautiful. Then somehow after you get home from vacation her family move and you get a letter from your loli saying she really misses you. Then you wake up and are frustrated. Then you go back to sleep and lucid dream the same thing again but wake up prematurely just before the interesting intimate part and you don't know wether to feel good and satisfied because you had such a wonderful experience or kill yourself because it was just a dream and you'll never have a 12 year old perfect loli fall in love with you and be socially accepted.

Do you know that feel?

>> No.6657556

Allow me to tell you a tale. It took place 36...no, 14 years ago. But what is time anyway? To me it seemed like yesterday. For you, it might be tomorrow. I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. It's the story of a man. Known by 72 different names. I'm not sure which to call him by...When I first met him, his name was... Noboru Takeda. Even then he wouldn't let anyone bully him. Not even me.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.)
He was a pretty good guy. He never said anything back, which made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Me- "You sure that's enough training?"

Him- "No problem. Everything's fine."

Him- "I'll take the best you have."

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
Hey. What, you don't trust me? I guess. So far so good. You know I could never say no to you. After all - you are the one who showed me the light.
Noboru. Humans have a unique gift. The power of choice. Free will. They can follow any path they desire. So I choose the path if Aikido. The future of mankind depends on it. Time to go...

>> No.6657555

No. I was never a pedophile. 2d only, you know.

>> No.6657562

>>6657555
I'm not a paedophile if I'm not attracted to girls who haven't gone through puberty. She was perfect. ;_;

>> No.6657564

I once dreamed of having my own little loli servant to subject to psychological and physical torture as I pleased, a long long time ago in ancient greece wherre I was believed to be zeus incarnate.

I changed world history and made loli bullying part of the olympics.

>> No.6657569
File: 58 KB, 976x548, 1292705220404.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6657572

>>6657556
Morning Suigin. Saving threads so early?

>> No.6657576

>>6657564
Why would you bully a loli?

>> No.6657579
File: 133 KB, 552x650, sadloli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6657564
thats terrible

>> No.6657588

>ponytail
dealbreaker.

>> No.6657608

>>6657576
They are weak and cry easily. There is no better target for bullying.

>> No.6657625

>>6657608
And they are tight ♥

>> No.6657636
File: 130 KB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Strike Witches 2 - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.42_[2010.09.22_19.58.30].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>6657608
But that's so mean!

>> No.6657643

>>6657569

大丈夫だ、問題ない

>> No.6657680

Funny thing, I today had a dream where I had a fistfight with my father during which I remember sort of hugging him. I think it was because we had some disagreement about litherature or something.
After that I saw the girl I love and haven't seen in a long time and tried to talk to her yet before she responded I realized she might not be her at all, she just looks sort of similliar but she wouldn't wear that hairstyle as it pulls on the hair a bit too much.
Turns out it is her, we talk and she is unnaturally warm to me but in the end responds "no" to my final question which I forgot. The only thing I remember from the dialogue.

Do psychoanalyze that.

>> No.6657700

>>6657680
You want to fuck your father.

>> No.6657703

>>6657680
>>6657700

I agree.

>> No.6657706
File: 17 KB, 256x352, 1289935799193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6657700
>he wants to fuck

>> No.6657719

Yes I have a dream about a loli imouto many years ago

i have no brothers or sisters. when i was about 13 years this becomes my first real exposure to japan acg culture outisde the g part, love hina make the biggest impact on me because of the dedicated imouto (urasima canaco) who is seperated from you since a childhood

so anyway i dream i have a imouto who lives in singapore that my parents have kept a secret, and she is the silent time and just look up at me with her big eyes and twintail hair.. she was standing at the base of airplane stairs with the red carpet.

i was about to impress on her face when the scenery turns into insde the volcano.. she became on another island and i tried to touch the lava and it was warm, so i walk-swim to reach my imouto..

i pee in my bed, the end

>> No.6657721

>>6657700
I think she might be sorta my mother archetype - that is, an awful woman I wouldn't want to raise my kids actively.

It was not that warm with father, though, it was in snow and the punches did fucking hurt.

>> No.6657727

>she has long blonde hair in a ponytail
fuck you, i hate blonde and ponytail is shitty,
stopped reading there.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action