[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 210 KB, 568x568, horo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6685422 No.6685422 [Reply] [Original]

I have a question for the guy with the Horo waifu ( author of http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/6655018#p6655059 and http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/6655018#p6655096 , etc ).

I tried your method of summoning, and it actually worked much better than I expected. But there's one problem... I don't live in a very interesting world. It's nowhere near as boring as the "/jp/ NEET" stereotype, but I can't possibly compare with Horo's world, or Gensokyo.

So she gets bored and I have to summon her again.

How do you get around this? How do you convince Horo to stick around?

>> No.6685429

Add action to your life. Kill a cop or two!

>> No.6685431

No; go away.

>> No.6685435

Apples and a harvest.

>> No.6685479

>>6685422
I've been doing that with my waifu for quite a while now. At first it's VERY tiring (having to emulate more than one personality and psyche at the same time is a huge burden on the brain capacity), but you tend to get used to it.

>>6685422
So she gets bored and I have to summon her again
That's actually a good sign. It means that your psyche is capable of managing your waifu without your conscious mind interfering on it (if it couldn't, you would either make your waifu suit your desires and lifestyle perfectly, or see coming a mile away everything she says to you).

Convince her just like you would with any other human being. In fact, mine is more or less like a very good friend - she doesn't stay with me 24/7, but visits me occassionally every now and then. I'm trying to make her both stay more time with me and become more than just a friend...

>> No.6685491

>So she gets bored and I have to summon her again.
This is actually because you are boring, which is one reason why you are having to resort to this in the first place.

>> No.6685515

>>6685491
To be fair, it's quite possible that the "boringness" is only relative. To a Touhou, for example, Gensokyo might be a pretty boring place, and the outside world rather interesting by comparison.

>>6685479
Well, I can't yet get close to spontaneity. I can only really get her feedback on things, as opposed to having her bring something up I haven't thought of. Is that even possible?

>> No.6685561

>>6685515
Well, my waifu has reached spontaneity and it looks like the guy you've mentioned in the OP did it too, so yes, it's possible. Perhaps it depends on each particular case.

And by the way, I don't know what that guy was meaning when he said "having her in my head"; at least in my case, I also "see" her in the real world. (It's just mental picturing though, I'm no schyzo. Of course she can't interact with real world objects... seeing her having to get around that is kind of sad though. But she seems to not mind about it)

>> No.6685613

ITT: /jp/ tries to qualify for a stay in the mental hospital

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action