[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 620 KB, 1559x1000, Tokyo_Public_Transportation_L8609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
731011 No.731011 [Reply] [Original]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZC3jqxRdE Pt. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1jj84wZnsM Pt. 2

"This ain't Gundam Wing! I'm the Gundam King!"

Found this to be hilarious.

Pic semi related.

>> No.731025

>>731011

This is Sapporo and not Tokyo, you idiot.

>> No.731031

>>731025
I figured a large picture of Soulja Boy on /jp/ would be in bad taste. This was just a random picture in my Japan skyline wallpaper folder that had the word Tokyo in it.

>> No.731037

>>731025

LOL what. thats ochanomizu station right next to akihabara

>> No.731040

In before YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU.

>> No.731041

Niggers are the worst race in the world.

>> No.731045

>>731011
why didn't you post part three? my nigga souljaboi said some pretty deep shit.

>> No.731050

wow... read the comments... if you thought that narutards were bad this is almost pitiful...

Blacks are a human cancer, a creeping agony in the flesh of the lands they inhabit, rotting every fiber of life. I am glad the negro is to be brought to a final account for his long record of infamy against humanity.

>> No.731051

What business does a nigger rapper who can't make music for shit have in Japan?

>> No.731057

ONE OF US

>> No.731059

yomuri
you are a fucker who scolds other people fucker and that is not right you japanese asshole
i seriously don't think you can even touch the money soulja boy was holding..

Soulja Boy is a famous person

and

you are just some kind of peasant??

so don't scold someone just because they did some mistakes and at the first place you should not even watch this clip..
No moral value..
Didnt your mama teach you about moral??
you Fucking asshole

>> No.731064
File: 4 KB, 160x120, 1212234673311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731011
>This ain't Gundam Wing! I'm the Gundam King!
not the King of Hearts.

>> No.731068

I don't have anything against black people in general, but it's these fucking gangsta "niggas" (as they call themselves) that I detest.

>> No.731070

State mandated sterilization is the only solution.

>> No.731076

I'm so ashamed as an american. To think we let this man have a passport is just utterly shameful. I humbly apologize people of the world. I'm sorry we can't keep people like solja boy out of your countries.

>> No.731086

I wish Germany would have won WW2.

Can you imagine a glorious figure like the Fuhrer meeting a negro like Soulja Boy?

>> No.731088

someone needs to post this on the moon channels. 2ch or futaba, i dont' care. I think there will be lulz

>> No.731113

>>731086

Nazi's didn't have anything against the blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.E.B._DuBois = case point. Black man and crucial figure in the early African American civil rights movement who noted that Nazi officials treated him with more respect than most people in America did.

>> No.731136

>>731113
Because they didnt have to deal with them

Fuck 'I BEEZ INTULEKSHUL AN SHEET' niggers too. They're just as bad, Malcolm X was a fucking racist himself.

>> No.731138

Japan should just segregate niggers.

>> No.731144

1 million yen? lol, what a cheapskate.

>> No.731161

>>731144
This. If I were planning a trip to Tokyo of all places I'd bring 1,000,000 yen just for the apartment.

>> No.731172

>>731144
The uninformed american population won't think he's cheap though. (read: the black kids who watch soulja boy videos on youtube all day are probably going "HOLY SHIT ONE MILLION!")

>> No.731174

Coon Coon Black Baboon....
Brutal,Worthless,Thieving Goon....
Often High...Thrives in Jail....
His Welfare Check is in the Mail....
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever call him Dad....
And yet He Hollers Day and Night:
"I Blames The White Man For My Plight,
It's Him Spreads Trash All Round My Shack....
It's Him That Makes Me Smoke Dis Crack,
He Push My Kind To Burn And Loot,
And Sends De Po-Lice Dat We Shoot...
But Inch By Inch We Takin' Hold,
Like When De White Bread Starts To Mold...
We'll OverRun Yo Homes And Soon.....

>> No.731194

Fitting that a bunch of weeaboo losers hate other races, when Japan hates you.

>> No.731200

>>731194
If you care so much what Japan thinks, why dont you read some of the comments on those videos from Japanese youtubers?

You dig your own fucking grave with your bullshit rap, your anti-intellectualism and the general idiocy of your race. I am European myself, why should we tolerate you in our countries? Get the fuck back to Africa.

>> No.731203

>>731200
I'm white, you racist idiot. And if you really believe one race is another superior, READ MOAR.

>> No.731206

>>731200
I'm from the Middle-East living in Europe. You assholes need my taxes to fund your lazy asses on welfare.

>> No.731207

>>731203

How do you explain IQ differences then? Socio-economic standing? Dont make me laugh. If you really believe all races are equal then you need to get the fuck back to evolutionary biology 101.

>> No.731208

>>731206
Don't really give a shit about Arabs. Most are ok, at least they have social graces unlike niggers.

>> No.731214

>>731207
IQ-tests are mostly worthless. And you should read Guns, Germs and Steel. It's got nothing do with biology, and everything to do with geography.

>> No.731219

>>731214
>>And you should read Guns, Germs and Steel.

because if one liberal jew sez it is the truth, then it must be true.

>> No.731230

>>731219

I agree. Why should I value his well-researched theory, when I could just listen to racists on the Internet, unable to take pride in themselves, so they take pride in their race, or worse yet, emulating stereotypes from another race.

And I don't think you've read the book. Enjoy your extremely dumbed down Wikipedia summary.

>> No.731231

>>731214
>IQ-tests are mostly worthless.

They are? Why has no one come up with an alternative method then? Why do they correlate with income and educational attainment so well? Your excuses are meaningless, people like you are nothing more than a cottage industry inventing excuses for black failings.

>And you should read Guns, Germs and Steel.

I have Diamond is a moron. He thinks environment has an impact upon how a species functions but no impact upon how it evolves.

He also said that Bantu domesticated the cow.

Sorry buddy check the history books, Bantu were traded cows in west africa from arab slavers around the time of the battle of hastings. There was no "system of agriculture" set up over "thousands of years".

The best one was when he tried explaining that the conditions on the cape were the same as european conditions. If that was so why didnt the people there evolve as fast as europeans? By all reports they were there for much much longer..

>> No.731249

Many people believe that a bad social environment is a major contributor to crime. They believe that if people of all races had the same education, income, and social status, there would be no race differences in crime rates. Academic research, however, shows that these differences persist even after controlling for social variables.

In fact, the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic accounts for crime rates more than four times better than the next best measure: lack of education. Furthermore, even controlling for all three measures of social disadvantage hardly changes the correlation between racial mix and crime rates. The correlation between violent crime and the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic is 0.78 even when poverty, education, and unemployment are controlled, versus 0.81 when they are not. In layman’s terms, the statistical results suggest that even if whites were just as disadvantaged as blacks and Hispanics the association between race and violent crime would still be almost as great. It may seem harsh to state it so plainly, but the single best indicator of an area’s violent crime rate is its racial/ethnic mix.

>> No.731262

>>731231

So your argument is that white people's greed and violent ways makes them superior?

IQ-tests are biased towards civilized society, people in Africa haven't the same basis as, say, Europeans to answer them.

And just why would environment affect the genes?

>Its true that the spanish would have taken far longer to subdue south america without smallpox, but it would have happened, there was simply too much gold there.
Your point being? Notice how the title of the book is GUNS, germs and STEEL. Not GERMS.

>> No.731311

>>731068
this
>>731207
Dicto Simpliciter.../youposting
>>731214
First Anon with a shred of intelligence I've seen throughout this thread.

>> No.731314

>>731262
>So your argument is that white people's greed and violent ways makes them superior?

Greed? Every civilization has fought wars, blacks just aren't civilized enough to fight them on as grand a scale as white and east asian societies. But they still do a pretty good job of murdering each other in the millions, over the most meaningless of reasons and managing to do it without any kind of armoured detachments or air force of any kind. That's a hell of an achievement!

>IQ-tests are biased towards civilized society, people in Africa haven't the same basis as, say, Europeans to answer them.
>IQ-tests are biased towards civilized society

No, uncivilized societies are uncivilized because of genetics firstly, and secondly, you're fucking stupid if you honestly believe that IQ 'discriminates' on the basis of environment, 5 seperate studies throughout the nineties (made by libtards) tried to equate IQ with socioeconomic status, they ended up showing the opposite, that the correlation is one of race. LOL.

>And just why would environment affect the genes?

Err... Think about how evolution works for a minute...

>Your point being? Notice how the title of the book is GUNS, germs and STEEL. Not GERMS.

>> No.731320

>>731311
lol, it's the 'IMMAH INTULEKSHUL AN SHEET' nigger. Go eulogize malcolm x.

>> No.731322

/jp/ - white supremacy

>> No.731344

何このブラック、喋り方が高圧的でうぜえ。
ホワイツの次にうぜえ。

>> No.731348

>>731344

English board.

>> No.731354

Why does this thread exsist?

>> No.731363

>>731354
>Why does this youtube video exist?

fixed.

>> No.731370

What about the role of cultural conservativism or traditionalism in stunting a society's technological growth? Europe wasn't all that much farther ahead of China until the Rennaisance, and during the Middle Ages, were way behind the Middle East in science and medicine.

>> No.731380

Am I the only one who noticed that he thinks cashing out another 2000 dollars will yield another 2 million yen?

Guh.

>> No.731386

>>731370
>What about the role of cultural conservativism or traditionalism

No. Even then whites had Byzantium. And that gap was only due to the fall of the Roman Empire, hardly 'conservatism', it was the patronage of the Popes and the growth of a wealthy mercantile class that sparked off the Renaissance.

>> No.731424

>>731320
lol. Your statement would make more sense if I were black.
But yeah, it's not that I'm an intellectual, you're just a FAAAAIL troll.

>> No.731436

>>731386
>No. Even then whites had Byzantium.
Byzantium was more a hodgepodge of everything. Arab/Musilm societies were ahead of medieval europe, until they decided to freeze their culture in 12th century mode.

>it was the patronage of the Popes and the growth of a wealthy mercantile class that sparked off the Renaissance.
So europe owes its success to freewheeling capitalism and a centralized religious organization funding public works.

>> No.731475

Stupid fucking niggers.

>> No.731495

>>731475
I bet you're just as stupid as them.

>> No.731496

>>731436
>Byzantium was more a hodgepodge of everything.

Try again, Byzantium was predominently Greek ethnically after the 7th century, which is the time frame we're discussing (middle ages). Though they self identified as 'Romioi' owing to the percieved connection between 'Elline' and 'Pagan'.

>Arab/Musilm societies were ahead of medieval europe

No, again. Arab societies did little in the way of innovation, they did some things, but they mainly regurgitated Greek and Roman knowledge. Medicine for example, was entirely Byzantine.

>So europe owes its success to freewheeling capitalism and a centralized religious organization funding public works.

Not really. The foundation for the Renaissance in intellectual terms came from the Classical period. It's just what triggered the building upon that foundation.

>> No.731499

>>731495
Keep on fighting the good fight against the 'racists' my good man. Before you know it there won't be a white race and you can live in harmony with your black and hispanic brethren in a multiracial paradise while singing gospel music and singing the praises of Malcolm X!

What a future we have! The myth that all races are equal permeates every facet of society and is promoted by the likes of you. Enjoy your Talmudvision and DIEversity.

>> No.731500

>>731436
>>731386
lol at arab/white revisionists on /jp/. Asian civilization - in particular Chinese civilization = was superior to european/arab civilization for most of human history until 1500s.

>> No.731511

>>731496
>>Not really. The foundation for the Renaissance in intellectual terms came from the Classical period. It's just what triggered the building upon that foundation.

No stupid. The exploration/exploitation of New World and colonization/slavery of Africa/Asia was the foundation of the 'Renaissance'.

>> No.731525

What I expected
>Soulja Boy in Tokyo
What I got
>Discussion about Byzantium

>> No.731526

>>731511

Learn your fucking history you idiot, The Age of Exploration came after the Renaissance, as for proactive colonization, it began in the late 18th and 19th centuries. So yeah, fail harder in your next reply, if you can.

>> No.731528

>> No.731530

>>731525
exactly
STOP FEEDING THE FUCKING TROLL

>> No.731540

>>731499
You're so full of hate and words, yet so little action. Why do you feel the need to voice yourself in some worthless site? Get the fuck out of your basement and wage your holy war against these black people you so much hate instead of sitting in front of your computer you lard eating piece of shit.

>> No.731542
File: 18 KB, 1199x584, 1212244558553.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731496
>No, again. Arab societies did little in the way of innovation, they did some things, but they mainly regurgitated Greek and Roman knowledge. Medicine for example, was entirely Byzantine.

Where the hell did you learn history... the arabs did a lot of stuff during the medival ages... just a little example the number system you use is called ARAB numbes remember... it was indian but the arabs perfected it as the compass the chinese invented it but the europeans perfected it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_science

>> No.731545

>>731496
>No, again. Arab societies did little in the way of innovation, they did some things, but they mainly regurgitated Greek and Roman knowledge. Medicine for example, was entirely Byzantine.

While they did relive lots of Greek and Roman knowledge(which actually saved some of those things from vanishing), they actually made a lot of contributions too. Medicine for example, was refined by Avicenna, and his book Canon of Medicine, is still relevant to be used today. Up until a hundred years or so ago, his book is one of the primary source of studying medicine. That's saying something.

Besides, Alchemy is pioneered by them. Though I don't know why guy like Leon Brunis and stuff are actually more popular than Geber who actually is the father of modern alchemy.

And to note, I too don't understand why Nicolas Copernicus is more famous worldwide as the one who make the theory of Earth circling the sun while the idea has already being made by an Arab scholar(forgot his name) around 200 years before Nicolas did.

>> No.731549
File: 18 KB, 1199x584, 1212244651491.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731496

Where the hell did you learn history... the arabs did a lot of stuff during the medival ages... just a little example the number system you use is called ARAB numbes remember... it was invented in India but the arabs perfected it just as the compass wasinvented by the chinese but the europeans perfected it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_science

>> No.731558
File: 130 KB, 640x698, 1212244956639.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Its kind of old /n/ here today. I love you guys.

>> No.731560

>>731545
India invented the ZERO ( 0 ) and theorised that the Earth revolved around the Sun in the years before Christ. BTW inventing the 0 is a unbelivable leap forward in mathematics since you can make 10 and 100 and a decimal number system without having to write DDCXLV for the number 2145. Imagine writeing 7777777777777 in roman.

>> No.731562

>>731545
>And to note, I too don't understand why Nicolas Copernicus is more famous worldwide as the one who make the theory of Earth circling the sun while the idea has already being made by an Arab scholar(forgot his name) around 200 years before Nicolas did.

Uh-huh, and the Greeks did it about 700 years before them. Regardless, you're trying to divert the discussion, Arabs I have no quarrel with. Niggers are the issue here.

>which actually saved some of those things from vanishing

Vast, vast majority of Greek texts in the Renaissance came from teachers from Byzantium taking up chairs of professors at Universities in Northern Italy.

>That's saying something.

No, Paul of Aegina's compendium was the main work on medical knowledge at the time and well up until the 16th century it was still being used. Try again.

>> No.731564

>>731558
lol, LOVE that pic. Makes me laugh so hard every time.

>> No.731567

>>731540
It's the internet.

You're dealing with a pasty white guy who hates black people based on the ones in the media.

Of course he's afraid to speak out when everyone wants to act like the ones in the media and if he calls them niggers, he's gonna be the one lynched.

There are intelligent black people out there, they're just rare as fuck to find.

>> No.731568

>>731567
>he's gonna be the one lynched.

niggers best defense is to say "try saying this stuff in the ghetto because they will kill you"

So basically they prove the point in their defense against it.

>> No.731569

>>731545
One interesting worth mentioning is that Muslim scholars of that time are NUTS, most of them have multiple masteries in different subjects. This is very rare for people today, even the key figures of Renaissance doesn't have that much of masteries like them.

eg: Avicenna mastery:

Medicine, alchemy and chemistry, astronomy, ethics, metaphysics, philosophy, Islamic studies, logic, mathematics, psychology, physics and science, poetry, theology.

Notable ideas:
Father of modern medicine and the concept of momentum, founder of Avicennism and Avicennian logic, forerunner of psychoanalysis, and pioneer of aromatherapy and neuropsychiatry.

Wiki'd.

>> No.731573

jesus

i watched 3 minutes of that and my head just naturally dropped sadly and began shaking itself. this isnt just a stupid black youth. this is someone being a total fucking idiot in another country, and just not having any respect. the way he treated that guy who brought his bags up, "first time on camera"?... fuck you, you little shit. maybe if you spoke his language in his country he could tell you how much of a fucking shit you were acting like.

>> No.731574

>>731567
>There are intelligent black people out there, they're just rare as fuck to find.
Thats not a really positive thing to say about african-americans.

>> No.731580

>>731569
>most of them have multiple masteries in different subjects.

You mean polymaths? Yeh... Posidonius... Aristotle... Cicero... Varro - a few of the classical age alone. Idiot.

>> No.731585

>>731573
Thankfully there are very few black tourists in Europe or East Asia.

>> No.731593

>>731562
>No, Paul of Aegina's compendium was the main work on medical knowledge at the time and well up until the 16th century it was still being used. Try again.

But I'm saying:
>Medicine for example, was refined by Avicenna, and his book Canon of Medicine, is still relevant to be used today. Up until a hundred years or so ago, his book is one of the primary source of studying medicine.

I'm not saying 'at the time', I'm referring to 'now', as in like 'right now'. His book is indeed one of the primary source of medicine. And after the book was authored, it's a more reliable source than Paul of Aegina's compendium. And you're saying as if the achievement is nothing.

BTW, I know and agree the Arab isn't the problem. It's not like I'm Arab though. So at least in that I'm not having a wrong idea about you.

>> No.731595

>>731569
>One interesting worth mentioning is that Muslim scholars of that time are NUTS, most of them have multiple masteries in different subjects. This is very rare for people today, even the key figures of Renaissance doesn't have that much of masteries like them.

You my sir are stupid. Do you have any idea how complicated science has become. Theres more knowledge now. A simple physics student knows more about physics then Newton or similar.

Let me put in in tl:dl.
Theres a 5 Terabytes of knowledge about strawberrys now. There was a less then 1 Gigabyte of knowledge on physics in the medival ages.

>> No.731599

If 14/15th century chinese and arabs were far ahead of europe at the time, why did either their their development stop or why did europe leap ahead if the Rennaisance was just a revival of Roman/Greek knowledge?

>> No.731601

>>731585
>black tourists
Something like that dosent exist.

>> No.731611

I love you historyfags.

>> No.731621

>>731599
Why are you asking us the obivous things?
For the Chinese it was a shitty emporor who baned sea travel and created a age of isolationism and backwardness... if you look at some shows on TV or wiki you'll find there was a Columbo like Admiral in the Chinses navy who went out to explore Africa...

The Arabs failed because they didnt expand and didnt have a strong economy. Also because their state was multinational and thats a bad thing in the past.

The only thing that let Europe leap ahead is the focus in exploration. They could sell stuff they got from the colonies. That made the life standard go up. And that again made people worry less about what to eat and ask questions like OH WHY DOES A APPLE FALL DOWN.

>> No.731630

>>731599
It is not 'IF' China was ahead, it is a FACT - by any measure of civilization. And any civilization can stagnate and be overtaken, just look at the British Empire in the 1900s and Britain now.

>> No.731641

>>731564
There are several layers of sarcasm in image macro. I'm not sure what it is trying to say anything except to be funny.

>> No.731644

>his is very rare for people today, even the key figures of Renaissance doesn't have that much of masteries like them.

Just thought I'd wade in here.

This is wrong, really wrong. I can't be bothered to go over the specifics, obviously Da Vinci is the greatest example, but just look up something like 'Polymaths in the Renaissance' on google, there are LOADS of figures.

>> No.731648

>>731545
Avicenna was *not* Arab. He was PERSIAN.

Of course most of the important writings in that time were written in Arabic, so people automatically assume it was an Arab.

>> No.731649

Sage for shit thread.

>> No.731650

>>731641
Huh? I just find it funny because niggers are dying in Africa at record numbers, and no amount of bravado from coons in the US about how big their cocks are is going to change the fact little nigglets die of starvation every second.

>> No.731651

>>731644
As I said theres way more knowledge on a given subject today then there was 100 or 500 years ago.

>> No.731653

Soulja Boy wins. I hope you all know you're all huge faggots. Because no matter what, he'll be more successful in life then most of you combined.

It must be humilitating for those Japs to be defeated by a black person yelling unintelligle gibberish over a mic.

>> No.731661

>>731648
LOOK AT THE MAP HERE >>731549

If Wong Chau something was a 3th generation chinese living in america and let's say he made the atom bomb it would be an american invention.

>> No.731666

>>731136 "Malcolm X was a fucking racist himself."

You would be too if 3 of your younger brothers and your uncle had been lynched by crackers.

>> No.731671

>>731650
IF the world really wanted to help Africa it could. It's just that no one cares. I mean imagine if every country gave 10% of their GDP to build stuff in africa and develop it.

>> No.731675

Do your nigger shit on /newpol/.

>> No.731682

>>731653
How does he win? What makes him so successful? Money? His own sense of delusion that he's making music which is faithful to the art?

By simply respecting those around me every day in a way that I would like to be treated, I am infinitely more successful at life than this pathetic little shit will ever be.

>> No.731681

So what were those ps3 games Soulja Boy bought?

>> No.731690

>By simply respecting those around me every day in a way that I would like to be treated
How can you do thing when you dont go out?

>> No.731696

Holy shit, one of the worst threads I've seen and I'm not even black.

>> No.731702

>>731696
>I'm not even black.
Dont belive you.

>> No.731704

>>731690

Oh yes, that's right. Everyone here doesn't go out. How original. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

>> No.731706

>>731666
So the families of the victims of the Wichita Massacre and the Knoxville Killings are entitle to be? You wouldn't complain?

>> No.731719

>>731671

I have no obligation to. We've already given trillions.

They are inferior, they always will be. Open your damn eyes and move on.

>> No.731722

>>731682
>By simply respecting those around me every day in a way that I would like to be treated, I am infinitely more successful at life than this pathetic little shit will ever be.

Agreed. Epictetus was right in every sense.

>> No.731723

10/10

>> No.731728

>>731704
>How original. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.
>Excuse me while I roll my eyes
>original

OH WOW

>> No.731739

>>731650
Not sure what one has to do with the other.
Why should I care about somebody in another country just because they have the same skin color I do?

>> No.731776

>>731661
What the fuck am I looking at, exactly?

What do the colours mean?

Anyway, look on the wikipedia for Avicenna. HIS ETHNICITY WAS PERSIAN.

Just because he wrote in Arabic doesn't mean he was an Arab. It was the language of academics.

Now fuck off. This thread is shit.

>> No.731781

>>731661
Also, America (a country) is something a little different than AN ETHNICITY (ARAB).

>> No.731811

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars

>> No.731833

This thread made me lol. 10/10, but now it's time for it to die.

>> No.731862

FUCK HE'S PLAYING SENJOU NO KIZUNA AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT! GODDAMNIT! FUCKING RAGEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.731871

>>731776
>What the fuck am I looking at, exactly?
Sad this is just sad... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire or you could say ARAB EMPIRE too.

>> No.731879

>>731871

Work on your trolling a bit more.

>> No.732083

>>East St. Louis has one of the highest crime rates in the United States. According to FBI's data of 2005, its murder rate hit 63.4 per population of 100,000, surpassing that of cities such as Gary, Indiana (56.4 per pop. 100,000), New Orleans, Louisiana (54.5, 2004 data due to unavailability of 2005 data), Opa Locka, Florida (51.0) Richmond, Virginia (42.5), Baltimore, Maryland (41.3), Camden, New Jersey (41.3), Detroit, Michigan (37.2), and Washington, D.C. (34.1), as well as that of its neighbor St. Louis (37.6). Compton, California had a higher rate at (67.1). FBI data also shows East St. Louis' high rate of rape, which exceeded 300 per population of 100,000.

East Saint Louis and Opa Locka, Florida have the highest crime rates in the United States

>>The racial makeup of the city is 97.74% African American

>>The median income for a household in the city is $21,324, and the median income for a family is $24,567. Males have a median income of $27,864 versus $21,850 for females. The per capita income for the city is $11,169. 35.1% of the population and 31.8% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 48.6% of those under the age of 18 and 25.2% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.

JOKE: Why is the Austrian debate over a chimp that the owner wants to register as human unnessecary in the US?

13th Amendment.

>> No.732149

Stormfront

>> No.732177

黒人論争

>> No.732200

Funny that the same anons criticizing the Japanese as a whole for being so fiercely racist shoot their mouth off whenever the subject of black people come up.

>> No.732226
File: 62.00 MB, 2400x2880, 1209702626622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are Europeans so racist? I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the racism from 4chan comes from Europe. Silly Europeans, blacks of the west have nothing to do with the blacks of Europe. In America, 99.9% of black people don't even think about Europe on a daily basis. We don't care about your culture, religion, or problems. Why not go and bitch about your problems to European black people. Why do you feel the need to talk about racism *on an American imageboard which has a 99% white population *who already share similar views. Are you honestly trying to offend the 3 or 4 black people who browses /jp/? What can you really gain from that other then to turn /jp/ into an eyesore?

>> No.732459

You can blame white people for all the uneducated blacks around. They used to get shot for trying to learn to read.

>> No.732495

>>732200
Yep.

>> No.734948

"...look at that bridge... just like london! People drivin' on the wrong side of the road man!

>> No.734969

Yeah, "Soulja Boy" (if that's even his real name) is definitely one of us. As soon as he gets to Japan he buys jRPGs and goes to a figure store.

I shall be PMing him some information on the Touhou series, along with download links. I'll link him here to /jp/ as well; Soulja Boy might enjoy posting here.

>> No.734989

>>732200

Except I've never had the slightest problem with Japanese xenophobia. So what if they hate everyone that isn't them? So do I.

>> No.734995

I, for one, appreciate the fact that he had a good time. Get 80% of the people his age over there, regardless of race, and they'll all be "whut the fuk r dese dolls robots r gay wtf i want to shoot nigas in da hood" or something of that sort.

>> No.735013

This man has the proper spirit, regardless of his outer demeanor.

>> No.735027

>>734969
>>734995
>>735013

You guys make a good point.

>> No.735055

>>734969
It'd be pretty funny but not the least bit surprising if Soulja Boy's hood rat gangsta persona was just a persona like half of the minstrel superstars you see and hear on MTV, BET

>> No.735059

The funny thing is- Even though you complain about negroes
the Japanese feel the same way about you

>> No.735065

ZUUUUN

Marisa tell 'em
Now I got this new spell for ya called the masterspark
Ya gotta aim the mini-hakkero and unleash your annihilation of love

Marisa up in it, yoooo
Watch me graze it watch me roooooll
Watch me graze dat danmaku, dat bounded field dat ooooooh
Now watch me (ZUUUUN) graze that danmaku, watch me (ZUUUUN) graze that danmaku
Now wa-
Marisa up in it, yoooo

>> No.735068

>>735065

I'm grazin on my brooooom
Watch me master spark that boooooom
I pass it to alice and she gon malice it fo shooooo
Haters wanna be me, Marisa, I'm the man
They be looking in my crib, saying I stealing their hearts, maaaaaan
Why we doooooo, why we do
Daaaaaamn, damn, patchy too, flandre too
Nope, you can't do it like me, dope, so don't do it like me, oh, I say you trying to do it like me
Man, that alice uuuuugly
Marisa up in it, oooooh

>> No.735079

>>735055
The kid is only 17 years old. These days, pretty much everyone under the age of 18 is a raging weeaboo.

Thank you, Naruto and Bleach.

>> No.735083

ITT: Fags who are jealous.

>> No.735085

>>735059

No, what's funny is that you think any of us give half a shit. Even if I did care what the Japanese think, and even if they did think as little of me as a nigger, that wouldn't make me a nigger. Perception doesn't shape reality. Everyone I meet could start pretending I'm black tomorrow and it wouldn't make me rape women, collect welfare checks, not pay child support, or listen to Soulja Boy. I have a mind and I have impulse control, I am not an animal. These things don't change based on the opinions of others.

>> No.735100

>>735085
You still ain't a ballin' newtype like Souja boy. So what does it matters son???

>> No.735113

>>735085
How many proxies, Tor nodes, and unsecured APs have you got banned just to post this shit?
Go the fuck back to Stormfront.

>> No.735115

>>735085
And with this one post I finally come to the realization that racists are so far gone from reality that any effort on my part, charitable as it may be, is futile and I should just let them suffer in their irretrievable state.

They are not even wrong.

>> No.735136

>>735115
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

>> No.735151

>>735085
But you wouldn't be you right now if your great great grand parents were slaves for 200 years. Nor would you be the same person if your mother or father's parents couldn't get a job because of their skin color.

Don't forget that one of the reasons why blacks got so involved with rap and sports is because that was the only way for an African to become a millionaire 3 decades ago.

Have some pasta:

The whole "blacks don't work" thing originated a few decades ago when white people wouldn't give men of color jobs (how dare you enslave a race for countless decades, then tell them they cant get a job?). No jobs equals no money, and no money equals poverty. Poverty is the source of all crime. 90% of black people are poor. The typical middle class white guy is most likely not going to end up in jail due to the fact that he's too busy enjoying his 70/90 thousand dollar (yearly) income. The *only way for black people to become successful a few decades ago was to get into the entertainment industry (Rap, sports, and etc...). Yes it is true that the days when men of color couldn't get a job has long since past, but now the black race has become lazy and/or stupid. I think the black race is unconsciously trying to make the white man's life miserable. I think there's a word for that. Oh yeah, I just remember what that word was called: "equivalent exchange" and/or "payback tis a bitch."

tl;dr White people turned black people into what they are. "Black people are no different from any other dangerous weapons that the white man has invented."

>> No.735159
File: 361 KB, 476x357, 1212284290354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone know what games he bought?

>> No.735169

>>735151

you make a good, but long-winded point. it also doesn't excuse the behavior of niggers

look at chinese. they had it plenty rough but not nearly as many of them are as huge a faggot as the average nigger is

>> No.735172

This thread is magnificent.

>> No.735188

>>735159
No idea, but here's betting he plays them for five minutes, says "No idea whats goin on, but that shit's tight", then never even looks at them again.

>> No.735191

>>735169
Ever hear of Tibet? Genocide, Han chinese immigration by the bucketload? Chinese are worse than Africans.

>> No.735202

>>735065
oh wow

>> No.735207

The one on the right is 戦場のヴァルキリ (senjou no valkyries, known in the US as Valkyrie chronicles), some bleh-looking PS3 strategy RPG. The one on the left is probably some shitty Chinese dynasty Koei crap

>> No.735208

>>735159
Right one is Valkyria Chronicles. Can't see shit on the left.

>> No.735241

>>735159
the right one is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie_of_the_Battlefield

>> No.735242

>>735159
Left is Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan

>> No.735259

>>735191
don't forget this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_gong

>> No.735262

>>735207
>>735208

Souljia boy playing Jrpg gaems? Will we ever see souljia boy turn into a weeaboo?

>> No.735291

>>735262
Chances are, like that other guy said, that he took a cursory glance at the box art and just put it in his basket. Lucky affluent rap superstar doesn't even have to put much thought into his shopping decisions. More money = Better than

>> No.735309
File: 259 KB, 484x365, 1212285365569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, poor guy.

>> No.735313
File: 83 KB, 500x730, 1212285378727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The following is my sad attempt at defending rap/gangster rap:

Nowadays rap is a joke. That is something that we all already know. But back in the days there were legit reasons for getting into the gangster rap industry. If you read the biography of Tupac he was trying to show the mainstream media what a black person's life was like.

Listen to the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psBEj6cUXyk

He was trying to show the stuff that America's mainstream media simply ignored. The lyrics of the song and the pictures in his video are a perfect picture of what some black people had to go through in the 60-90s.

Also, Gansta rap is no different from the God Father. Both are a form of entertainment that portray a life style. The only difference between growing up as a black person and being in the mafia is that there were only a few people who joined the mafia. In the case of black people, that life style that Tupac grew up with was normal.

>> No.735338

>>735191

not only tibet, but taiwan too. i was talking about chinese americans, though

also, worldwide political shit =/= general faggotry

>> No.735340

>>735313
You convinced me.

This is going in my Touhou music folder.

>> No.735378

>>731011
Typical Baka Gaijin. lol

>> No.735453

>>735378
>>Baka

>> No.735496

>>735453
Clearly it was sarcasm. \(0_=)/

>> No.735516

I dont know who solja boy is but it seems like he is one of those niggers that are actually funny

Its a rare occurance

>> No.737720

>>735516
Indeed. This is the first time I've heard of the guy but I love him already. Shit was brilliant. Hyper.

I'm sure he raps like shit though.

>> No.737746

OP here. Wow...

>> No.737843

>>735191
>Chinese are worse than Africans

No they aren't. 'Genocide' of Tibetans? Go fuck yourself. Chinese Americans are polite and hard working, stop trying to drag the world down with you.

>> No.737851

Unlike the rest of you, I don’t blame Blacks for rape/murder, any more than I blame sharks for attacking swimmers. Blacks are simply dangerous predatory animals that cannot control themselves. We Whites are the only ones that can control Blacks. We can blame only ourselves.

>> No.737893

>>737851
Racism - It's not even wrong.

>> No.737898

>>731011>>737893

There seems to be an imbalance in the rape statistics, blacks, despite being 17% of the US population. Represent over 50% of all rapes committed. Moreover, according to FBI statistics, they are 80 times more likely to target white women. Why is this? Is it racism? Are we not allowed to openly discuss these matters without being braded racist?

>> No.737911

>>737898
I was responding to a post that compared a group of human beings predatory fish. Is that what you consider proper discussion?

>> No.737915

>>737911
Considering the rape and murder statistics? Yes. 50% of black males will be charged with a serious felony during their lifetime.

Sooner or later this is going to become a self-evident truth, however much you want to deny the facts.

>> No.737918

>>737915
Ok, what is your solution?

>> No.737919

>>735191
Go shove your Tibetan bullshit back up your ass.
Compared to the Dalai Lama's theocracy, the shitty Communist party is a fucking godsend. At China could get things working. Immigrants? What do you want do? Deport them all back to China? Kill them all? Well, jokes on you cause many Chinese immigrants actually work hard for the economy. You're just a faggot who no doubt was smiling and dancing to the idea of Chinese children suffocating under the rubble. Sick fuck.

>> No.737925

>>737918
I'm not an Einstein, I have some ideas, state mandated sterilization of people with excessively low IQs or juveniles charged with serious crimes. Massive restrictions of further immigration from developing nations. The UK 'skill based system' that they've introduced has curbed black immigration quite a bit.

>>737919
Agreed. The funniest thing about the claim that the Chinese are trying to dwarf the Tibetan population is that the 1 child policy does not apply to non-Han.

>> No.737927

>>737918

The Final Solution.

>> No.737929

Compared to the Dalai Lama's theocracy, the shitty Communist party is a fucking godsend. At least China could get things in working order. Immigrants? What do you want do? Deport them all back to China? Kill them all? Well, jokes on you because many Chinese immigrants actually work hard for the economy. You're just a faggot who no doubt was smiling and dancing to the idea of Chinese children suffocating under the rubble. Sick fuck. Lesser of the two evils, an enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

>> No.737930

Compared to the Dalai Lama's theocracy, the shitty Communist party is a fucking godsend. At least China could get things in working order. Immigrants? What do you want to do? Deport them all back to China? Kill them all? Well, jokes on you because many Chinese immigrants actually work hard for the economy. You're just a faggot who no doubt was smiling and dancing to the idea of Chinese children suffocating under the rubble. Sick fuck. Lesser of the two evils, an enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

>> No.737932

>>737929
Only a communist pig-dog doesn't smile at the idea of Chinese children suffocating under rubble

>> No.737934

>>737930
God fucking damn write up a draft first

>> No.737936

>>737925
I'm not trying to trap you. The things you propose are applicable to anyone? I can see there being lots of loopholes that prevent whites from falling under this program. Do you truely wish for this to be applied generally to everybody or is this just a vieled excuse to persecute one group?

Serious questions, not trying to draw out something with the purpose of criticizing it. Well, maybe true criticism, not the kind that is just meant to boost my ego.

>> No.737937

>>737932
lol, same idiot who was defending blacks is laughing at dead Chinese.

Chinese are about the most innoffensive people you could wish to meet. Perfectly nice, polite and hard working.

>> No.737938
File: 148 KB, 500x282, 1212310514648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.737941

>>737937
Different idiot, idiot.
Contrary to popular belief, 4chan is not 2 people.

>> No.737942

>>737934
Sorry, my bad. Didn't want to sound NIP NONG FONG. Could badly hurt cred.

>> No.737943

>>737941

It's 4, right?

>> No.737949

>>737925
>I'm not an Einstein

This is pretty clear.

>> No.737950

>>737936
>Do you truely wish for this to be applied generally to everybody or is this just a vieled excuse to persecute one group?

I don't hate blacks because they are black, I hate them because they are stupid. And yes, it WOULD apply to everyone, but you know VERY WELL that blacks would be over-represented in sterilization programmes based on intelligence and/or serious felonies.

But yes, it would apply to everyone. That goes without saying.

>> No.737952

>>737943
Me, you, some other guy, mod.
Sounds about right.

>> No.737956

>>731041
>>731051
>>731136
>>731208
>>731320
>>731475
>>731650
>>735169
Was that all one guy?

>> No.737959

>>737950
Actually it does have to be said. There was serious doubt on my part when you said "IQ tests" and "felonies" if you were just being euphemistic. A lot of eugenics programs (and lets not be coy and pretend we are talking about anything else) do not admit what they are actually doing.

I appreciate intellectual honesty and would pretty much give up on anybody who would not admit his real goals.

I personally believe the world only needs about 500 million people. I have to ethical solution to getting to that number.

>> No.737962

>>737911
You know what's funny about this?
A very much similar comparison was used in Australia by none other than a senior muslim cleric, Sheik Hilaly, citing al-Rafee.

http://www.acl.org.au/national/browse.stw?article_id=11535

>> No.737967

What the fuck is this?

jpfront?
/n/ is dead so no more NIGGERS R BAD, fun fact!

I'm a nigger and my dad makes 500k a year! he grew in extreme poverty and now look at him he's fucking living the dream.

I'M ALSO LIVING THE DREAM BITCHES! WITH ALL MAH HOES AND MAH LOWRIDER IM GONNA BANG BANG SOME SPICS!

gb2stormfront.

>> No.737970

>>737959
I don't like criminals, rapists and excessively stupid people.

These kinds of people are over-represented in the negro race. They are less well represented in the white race. But it would equaly apply to both.

>> No.737977

>>737967
Sorry, cover your eyes all you want but you are but one anecdotal example. The statistics dont lie.

>> No.737978

>>737959
I meant to say I have NO ethical solution for bringing the worlds population into check.

I do not believe reproduction is a fundamental right. However taking this right away is, well, incredibly problematic.

>> No.737986

>>737978
>However taking this right away is, well, incredibly problematic

In terms of practicalities? Yes. It is, I agree with you on that point. But I think establishing the principle that reproduction is not a fundamental right among the general population would be a huge achievement in itself. It's a small step, but in what it may lead to and the tangible results. It would be huge.

>> No.737999

>>737978
If you believe it's a right, then limit number of allowed children to 1 and set the punishment for breaking the law without attempting to avoid further children as life in prison.
We have relatively safe working birth control, and surgical procedures that can stop birth even without it.

>> No.738008

>>731231
IQ tests ARE mostly worthless. They don't "determine" who is going to be successful in life, anyone with a shred of common sense can spend a day in a room of people and see who is going to succeed. They're really only held onto by a fringe group of scientists, the inherent problem in treating one type of data as if it were another leads most people to take them with a grain of salt. There's a reason why institutions of higher learning don't ask for an IQ test, they're about as reliable as phrenology.

>> No.738001

This thread is shit.

>> No.738013

>>737970
I am willing for there to be mean, stupid, violent people in the world. My problem is that there are just too many people all together.

If we simply brought down the world population, everybody, regardless of their race, would do better. Ironically if we ignored race I'm sure you are right that your selection criteria would blindly effect far more blacks by percentage than whites.

Any solution would need to be voluntary to be ethical. Unfortunately the only people voluntarily not reproducing are the smarter people.

>> No.738016

>>738008
Why are you lying through your teeth? The correlations have been proven. If you need any further proof you should look at the race of Ashkenazi Jews that are the most successful group in the US and incidentally have the highest average IQs too. Studies on twins show that environmental impact too is limited.

And IQ does not determine a country's ability to succeed? Go read IQ and the Wealth of Nations. The proof is pretty much in the pudding. And where's your proof?? I'll believe you when I finally see one country with LOW IQ becomes successful and advanced.

As for other methods of measuring intelligent. Those are not even part of a person's intelligence, no matter how much liberals want them to be. The so-called "kinetic", "interpersonal", "intrapersonal", "musical" *ahem* *ahem* intelligences are NOT really intelligence per se. Kinetic "intelligence" are really just hand-eye coordinating ability; interpersonal and intrapersonal "intelligence" is just really social skill; and "musical" intelligence is really just a talent. They are NOT really intelligence, but liberals just wanted to label them as intelligence just so some particular "disadvantaged" group could perform better in their new, wrapped definition of intelligence.

Anyway, believe what you will. IQ is a solid science -- it is the most accurate and scientific measurement in the field of psychology. People who attack IQ are doing it out of idealogical reason.

This attempt of social liberals and egalitarian to discredit IQ is really the same thing as the vicious effort of the religious right and Creationists to discredit Evolution. It's an ultimately furtile attempt to use "pseudo-science" (like Intelligent Design) to attack and discredit real science just because the real science does not agree with your idealogy and offends what you want to belief. Anyway, I've made my point, so I move on.

>> No.738020

>>737970
Race is a meaningless buzz word thrown around by politicians to get people to vote for them or give them money. It's a social construct, a black child adopted by blue-blood, Boston Brahman parents isn't going to become a rapist. If anything, it's an American black culture that promotes self destructive behavior that's at fault.

There's nothing wrong with massive social experiments to force people to adopt culture, but only in theory. Look at the Native Americans. The government screws everything up.

>> No.738025

>>738016
Ashkenazi Jews are not a race.

This thread is filled with people who need to be taken out of the worlds population.

>> No.738027

>>738008
Success is relative. Because the majority of people in existence right now are not all that bright, almost all of society's structuring caters to them. It does not cater to the free thinkers that cannot adapt to restrictive thinking.

>> No.738030

>>738016
Well, I thought you were doing pretty well until this post which is full of scary labels for groups of people you disagree with.

>> No.738035

>>738020
>If anything, it's an American black culture that promotes self destructive behavior that's at fault.

Culture is a racial construct. The reason african americans do not have a history of making great classical music, literature and opera is because they are by and large not racially capable of doing so.

>> No.738037

>>738035
Blacks did, however, create Jazz, which has definitely influenced modern music.

>> No.738039

>>738016
> IQ is a solid science
Take a college statistics course, read a book, hell, look on the fucking internet if you need to. To the contrary of what you say, only people with a pointless agenda attempt to use IQ to back up research. There has never been a major study that has used IQ "statistics" that wasn't met with major contention in the field, see for yourself. Psychometrics is an inherently flawed field. IQ tests can be useful, but not by much. Have you just started college, or are you still in high school?

>> No.738041

>>738025
>Ashkenazi Jews are not a race.

Yes they are. They are a racial grouping from the Middle East that moved to Europe.

>>738030
Yet you rebut nothing of note.

>> No.738043

>>738039
Stop the ad-hominem attacks, I know it makes you feel like a clever black man getting one over on the 'evil racists' but it just makes you look like you're avoiding the issue. Please show me one successful nation with a low IQ.

>> No.738044

>>738020
Actually if you take his view seriously you see that he would ignore race and go by the numbers. If he is to be believed then this is not a racist argument but an elitist one.

He admits that there are fewer blacks among the elites. I would agree.

I can accept an elitest argument far better than a racist one because the first can be rational while I believe the second can never be rational (i.e., such theories are not even wrong).

>> No.738046

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT.

>> No.738047

>>738037
Jazz isn't structured, it's in no way comparable to a Bach organ piece or a Chopin piano concerto. It isn't on the same plane of creative genius, it's really just ad-libbing your way through to make a piece of music.

>> No.738051

>>738047
Ahahahaha oh wow

>> No.738058

>>738051
It isn't. Jazz simply isn't comparable to classical, baroque or romantic eras of music. The very reason MORE music was produced after impressionism is because the standard dropped. You didn't have to go to academy and learn the rules of music and how to play multiple instruments anymore. You could just create anything, invent a spurious concept that it was supposed to 'express' and call it a masterpiece.

>> No.738054

>>738035
>music
Jazz, Bluegrass, pretty much half of American folk music.

>literature
You have got to be fucking kidding me, I'm not even going to touch this.

>opera
I'll be honest, I can't think of any Opera that's been made in the United States at all. Nixon in China. That's about it, everything is coming up European. Maybe the emigrants that left Europe to found this country were the inferiors of their nation, thus why the left, right? Because we all know what the Irish were like around 1900.

>> No.738055

>>738047
Depends on the type of jazz. I agree with your dislike of free jazz because I don't think it sounds good, but I can see the artistic merit.

>> No.738061

>>738054
Find me a piece of Black Literature that compares to Goethe.

As for Jazz, I've explained already.

>> No.738066

>>738041
It was a stylistic comment not based on content. I was saying that I did not feel like rebutting it because filtering out scare words and labels makes it difficult to actually know what I am rebutting so I'm not going to bother.

Try make your argument without resorting to such tactics. What you are saying should stand on its own.

>> No.738078

>>738066
Content? What have you said of note that contains content. I can point you in the direction of studies rebutting the claim that environmental factors have a significant impact upon IQ. I also brought up examples of high IQ correlating with success (also proven by correlative studies).

I ask you again, find me an example of a single country with a low IQ that is a success.

>> No.738082

Why are Stormfront posters on /jp/, anyway?

>> No.738086

>>738082
Why are black fans of Soulja Boy on here?

>> No.738101

>>738058
So, let me get this straight:
To you, the value of a piece of music correlates to the level of education the person writing it had? Who gives a flying fuck about expression, how a piece of music makes you feel, how fucking enjoyable it sounds, just give me a CV and I'll judge this piece without listening to it all? Is that it?

Feel free to live in your narrowmind box world, lamenting for the past world gone. Meanwhile, I'll be having a blast with my Merzbow and Jeff Mills here.

>> No.738102

>>738078
Countries do not have IQ. People do.

Besides, I am the only person in this thread who seems to even be halfway listening to you. I am not going to try and rebut you because I will provisionally believe what you claim and then try to examine what the consequences are.

In other words, I am asking myself "If everything this guy says were true do I reach his same conclusion"

If I do then at least I know you aren't crazy. If for some reason I decided I wanted to think the same as you then I would go make sure you had your facts straight.
But if your argument is bogus, it does not matter what the facts are!

>> No.738107

>>738078
>I ask you again, find me an example of a single country with a low IQ that is a success.
That's not even the poster that was arguing with you before, pretty much everyone disagrees with you because you have no idea what you're talking about.
This is the problem, you don't understand how the test works. The United States does not have a "high IQ", the test is routinely normalized at 100, and even then the average is slightly below that. If the test was so accurate, this would be unnecessary, an intelligence test should measure the capacity for intelligence. Not to mention the Flynn effect.
Finally, most people think IQ and the Wealth of Nations is bullshit. Have you actually read how he gets his methodology for obtaining his IQ estimates for third world nations? It's shoddy at best.

>> No.738108

>>738101
Those are all strawmen. To compose a piece of orchestral music simply requires more talent and more cognitive intelligence than rapping or Jazz does. The end results are also better by any reasonable objective standard.

>>738102
>Countries do not have IQ. People do.

And countries are made up of people. So find me an example.

>> No.738110

This thread needs to die.

>> No.738122

>>738107
>This is the problem, you don't understand how the test works. The United States does not have a "high IQ", the test is routinely normalized at 100,

That's an above-average IQ on a global level.

As for IQ and the wealth of nations, newer studies have been done, and they've shown the same thing. There's a theory that nations with IQs under 90 simply cannot become fully developed nations. It is bourne out by the facts.

>> No.738138

I'm in favor of sterilization of people with low IQ and convicted felons, but ignoring the genetic resources of the black race is a mistake. While pure bred blacks have on average lower intelligence than whites, they are typically stronger and faster, and black skin has superior UV resistance to white. With ubiquitous vitamin D supplementation there is no downside to this. It's possible to combine the advantages of blacks and whites. Look at all the most successful "black" people, they are almost all really black/white hybrids. With careful breeding we could create the true master race, combining the best features of all races.

>> No.738139

Hey, Elitest-kun,

I would not mind continuing this discussion but we should probably all be sageing this thread because it is decidedly not /jp/ related anymore.

As for average IQ scores, I am not sure that number really means anything. Averages are notoriously difficult to think about rationally.

Is average IQ something like average height, i.e., you can use it to predict how high doorways in a country will be? Or is it something less meaningful like "average eye color"

For example, I do not think of countries as competing, but actually large metropolitan areas within countries. The US doesn't compete as a whole against all of China. It is more like Silicon Valley / New England / Chicago against Shanghai.

If I looked I would probably would find the numbers you speak of. Your mistake is believing they are convincing to me who has taken around 10 college level math courses including statistics.

>> No.738143

>>738138
I agree with you on this point actually, I'm a race realist, Black skin has stronger UV resistance and stronger resistance to germ penetration. However, the pure bred african negroid is of no consequence to me. He is irrelevant to any future master race.

Also, to actually engineer a master race is beyond our means at the moment, we could try and combine partial negroid (as that's what most African Americans are) positive factors, but the negative externalities at the moment (low intelligence) would outweight the benefits.

>> No.738149

>>738139
Well, yes - large metropolitan areas and quantenary industry focused areas have higher average IQs. Don't see how that negates my point though.

>> No.738154

>>738138
I was thinking this but could not put it into words. It is what I meant when I said I was willing for there to be mean, stupid, and violent people. Besides the fact that that is basically how people are it is also wrong to value intelligence above all other things.

Elitist-kun has made it clear that is what he values most. I would tend to sympathize because I am very intelligent myself. But you do not have to have a high IQ to be worth keeping.

>> No.738158

>>738108
I listen to a lot of jazz, but even the smartest jazz (eg. some of Coltrane's works) has nothing on good European classical. Of course there's a lot of bad classical too, but listen to Beethoven's 9th Symphony (the whole thing, not just the Ode to Joy part) and tell me it's not objectively better than any music written by any black person. Jazz is better for background music *because* it is inferior, as it doesn't take so much attention to listen to.

>> No.738165

>>738154
>But you do not have to have a high IQ to be worth keeping.

I am unsure as to what you mean on this point. Being polymathic in all areas is best, yes. But what value does brute force really have? There are deviations between what blacks and whites are good at as far as physicality goes, whites find it easier to develop stronger abdominal muscles for example, blacks can develop calves with more ease. The end result of all these differences is different specialities - Whites are better at swimming, blacks at short distance sprinting and so on.

>> No.738170

>>738158
Of course. There is some nice Jazz, hell I even enjoy listening to some 80s rock sometimes. The point is that I'm not going to delude myself into believing that it's better than, as you said, Beethoven's 9th, or perhaps more subjectively for me, Chopin's second piano concerto.

>> No.738176

>>738149
You should stop thinking that I'm trying to completely negate your points. I'm not in a boxing match with you.

I am concerned about you relying on the idea of average IQ. I am not convinced it has any real meaning just like how average income is rather dubious because of the vast difference between rich and poor.

What does it mean to add up all the IQ in a country and divide by the population? That is just wierd.

>> No.738179

>>738165
Some people are just nice.

>> No.738182

>>738176
Well IQ as a measurement has less room for as large a deviation as something like average earnings. Therefore simple averages on it aren't as prone to large scale outliers.

>> No.738201

>>738182
I think what I mean is that money and assets can be put in a pile and divided up evenly, but intelligence does not work that way.

Maybe this is just a philosophical point.

>> No.738217

Well, I think I'm done for tonight.

If I were to accept that IQ tests were perfect and corresponded very well to all kinds of desirable things I have concluded that even then I could not use them in order to determine who gets to have babies.

The reason is as I've stated, some people are just nice. For whatever reason they may not be smart but they are alright people. Add in criminal activity and things get better but that is a whole different discussion. which I'm too tired to engage in right now.

Night.

>> No.738220

>>738217
You are letting compassion get ahead of pragmatism.

>> No.738228

>>738220
I know that.

>> No.738228,1 [INTERNAL] 

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.

A hell yeah for my boy Zunnybar!

>> No.738228,2 [INTERNAL] 

/jp/ was always the same shit

>> No.738228,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>738228,2
Ctrl + F "xD" = No results.

>> No.738228,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>738228,2
They sound more civilized. The irony has yet to poison their form, I guess.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action