[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 111 KB, 472x368, 1271823454134.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7322910 No.7322910 [Reply] [Original]

Our last thread:

>>7286438

Big announcement, guys! Morning Musume 10th generation auditions have been announced so it's a great time to get hyped.

>> No.7324410

Hmm, I wonder how many people will make it. I sat bring in 3 or 4. hell even 5. Just like old times. Pulling for Karin Miyamoto.

>> No.7324641

My cynical ass is wondering what brought this on so suddenly, I mean it's been like what a month since 9th gen's first single? Crazy.
But I'm hyped again (even though I should probably know better). I would've liked the age limit to be a bit higher than 17, but whatever. Hoping UFA aims more for 17 than 10.

>> No.7324663

>>7322910
>モームスとあややスレPart277
I don't think so, Tim.

Can't even make it past two days before your defiant nature flairs up, huh.

>> No.7324674

That you Makibro? Yeah, we will see, I hope they please you this time haha. I think it was obvious that 9th gen wasn't causing the stir Tsunku hoped for so now I guess he is raring back so to speak. Who knows, maybe he just woke up and felt like doing this based on nothing.

>> No.7324681

>>7324663
Us real bros aren't going to hide in seclusion while an announcement of this magnitude drops. There is too much going on for there to not be a thread. You don't make the rules of this thread, you never have. Get lost, troll.

>> No.7324705

>>7324681

I guess your soft human brain isn't capable of understanding anything. If you want to make a transient old-fag thread, do so without the thread title.

>> No.7324723
File: 262 KB, 774x459, top.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You can find all the information for the next generation here:

http://www.musume-audition.com/

As mentioned girls will need to be from ages 10 to 17 and of course they must boast a bright smile.

>> No.7324727

>>7324705
There's nothing to understand, nothing to decipher. Without reason you want to take a break, well that's fine, but the rest of us aren't. Again, get lost, moron.

>> No.7324748

>>7324727
>Without reason you want to take a break

There are so many reasons yet you just refuse to accept any of them. But that is fine too, you'll just go about it the hard way.

>> No.7324760

>>7324748
>you just refuse to accept any of them.

Maybe if you went ahead and, I don't know, stated them first things would be different but as it stands, go away lol.

>> No.7324781

>>7324760
Perhaps you could first explain why you would need to keep the thread title and part numbering.

>> No.7324798

>>7324781
Why wouldn't we? It's the same thread, intended for the same people who always post. There is no reason after 3+ years we should change the thread title because you feel like you own the copyright or something. That would only cause confusion, people wouldn't as easily find it. Sorry, pal but this is the only place some of us go to, to talk about Morning Musume. It's really not up to you to decide that we can't.

>> No.7324858

>>7324798
Spoken like someone who definitely hasn't been here for those three years. All the old time posters could care less about the numbering system and to many degrees the title doesn't even capture the content of the threads either.

>It's the same thread, intended for the same people who always post
No it is not.

Consider this, because I'm not going to catch someone so out of loop up on the board history and how things work.

Look at morningcoffee and 2ch. It is filled with countless threads that are constantly changing and shifting around different idol members and events

Make a different thread title that revolves around your avataring old fag posting style. Instead of trying to put on a uniform that neither reflects your position or your intentions.

>> No.7324865

I knew the old OP and his aspergers wouldn't be able to stay away.

Please use a trip when you trot out that new <insert all the buzzwords you used> idol thread so I can filter your ridiculous posts, because you are easily the biggest asshat on /jp/ (sorry wtH).

>> No.7324910

>>7324858
No need to catch me up, I've been here from the start. When have I used an avatar? You don't know who I am, because this is an anonymous message board. You are the one who is out of the loop, sinking so deep into your outlandish conspiracies and unwarranted self-importance that you can't see what's actually going on around you. No one gives a fuck about your vision of the perfect /jp/ utopia. Go away.

>> No.7324938

>>7324674
Yeah it's me
>I think it was obvious that 9th gen wasn't causing the stir Tsunku hoped for
Maybe. My first thought on this was that it was some panic move from UFA for some reason that I don't understand, but I don't know. I mean, my finger is not on the wota pulse but I've only read positive reactions towards 9th gen. Sales went down, sure but not enough to announce a new audition a month after the single dropped. Bleh, I'm just left scratching my head.

>>7324858
>old time posters could care less about the numbering system
You're right, it's No Care. After 277 (a lot more than that) threads it doesn't matter if it hangs around. Same with the title.

>> No.7324948

>>7324910
No old poster would respond in the nature you have, especially not to just the prospect of changing a thread title.

>You don't know who I am
I have a pretty good idea who you are and it will be exposed in a short amount of time. And all of the people who I may feel bad about insulting would never take the actions nor type of discussion you are bringing here.

>you can't see what's actually going on around you
You couldn't be further from the truth.

>> No.7325015

Musume on J-Melo again in about 10 minutes, fyi

>> No.7325062

And just case in point. If it was even Miki fag doing this, what the fuck does he care about 10th generation or anything newer. It was almost entirely confirmed that he went full DD afterwords anyways.

It's right up there with asking Maki-fag his opinion about the new generations or auditions. .

>> No.7325082

>>7325062
Not miki-fag haha. And I personally love every generation of Morning Musume and I'll always welcome new members. So yeah, once again you are wrong. Nothing new really.

>> No.7325089

3 yrs straight trolling erryday
never change wota bros, never change

>> No.7325102

>>7325089
>3 yrs straight trolling erryday
>erryday

Can Suigin even claim being here since board creation?
Regardless, the Black family definitely needs to move out of the neighborhood

>> No.7325111

If this was Trailer Park Boys the old OP would be Lahey and the racist would be his lover Randy.

>> No.7325120

>>7325111
I fucking loved that show.

Best quote ever, Lahey: "I am liquor"

>> No.7325257

J-Melo is on the NHK right? You sure you had that time right cause it never aired.

>> No.7325282
File: 24 KB, 640x480, fry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7325257
2011年5月9日(月)①8:30~②12:30~③16:30~④20:30~⑤24:30~⑥28:30~

Watanabe fucking shredded on guitar, audience was stupid to not clap for him more.

>J-Melo is on the NHK right?

>> No.7325285

>>7325102
Suigin?

I haven't seen him awhile!

I keep forgetting that name.

>> No.7325334
File: 34 KB, 456x438, Image1cfghg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dead Space 2 is brutal as fuck, tiding me over til Shadows of the Damned and Duke. Hope Mari plays DMD.

>> No.7325457

>>7325334
Gee, surprise, look an Avatar shit poster appears.

Alright, answer this, are you some sort of Chinese/Korean asian mix that is ironically talking like a black faggot because he was brought up in some disgusting Los Angeles hood village. Or are you actually some Southern street hood

>> No.7325485

>>7325457
Now this will just make you more angry but I am white, attractive, and I was born wealthy to the point that I'll never have to work in my entire life.

>> No.7325490 [DELETED] 

>>7325485
Cool story, if I recall correctly you were the crusty blag fag posting pictures of N64 and crusty Kago hat with your black stubby fingers

>> No.7325494

>>7325485
Cool story, if I recall correctly you were the crusty black fag posting pictures of N64 and holding a crusty Kago beenie with your black stubby fingers

>> No.7325506
File: 2.36 MB, 258x332, god.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7325494
Wasn't me, but I do remember the anon who bought the Kago beanie. Pretty sure he said that's the only merch he owns. Didn't know he was black, don't care.
>>7325457
>Gee, surprise, look an Avatar shit poster appears.
PS like I don't post in all the other threads too. What a surprise!

>> No.7325624

>>7325506
I'm not buying the story. The specific old school rap references, the slang at all times, the absolute uppidity reaction to any racial comments.

So your defense is that you are a privileged wigger then?

>> No.7325641

>>7325624
Sorry but gutsack don't get uppity, especially not over racism (lol). The funny thing is there are pictures of me online, which I'm surprised you haven't seen considering how much you stalk me! Not to mention that people have met me irl, and now you lookin' stupid. AGAIN.

>> No.7325710

>>7325641
>there are pictures of me online
None of this changes your posting style and approach in these threads regardless.

Nor does it change the conditions that surround /jp/ either. Like it was stated in other posts, if you want to continue making threads, do so under a different thread title or cover.

The behavior you have produced to bring this thread about and those you associate with that post in here is reason enough to distrust you.

>> No.7325746
File: 12 KB, 400x261, tsunku_thumb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7325710
Go spew your spergs somewhere else.

>> No.7325766

In the grim darkness of idol country, there is only war.

>> No.7326145
File: 161 KB, 1920x1088, do not want.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7322910
lol reina will graduate not becoming a leader or a sub

>> No.7326245

>yfw you just realize that Lost in T (aka the old OP) was samefagging about 80% of all the posts in the previous threads and now that he's no longer in the mood of astroturfing these threads are dead

>> No.7326950

>>7326245
>Cool greentext story same troll

>> No.7327060

>>7326245
>the old OP) was samefagging about 80% of all the posts

My face was like, "Well DUH!".

>> No.7327066

>>7327060
>>7326245
Nice samefagging yourself there troll.
This thread was discredited from the beginning.

>> No.7327067
File: 463 KB, 1280x768, maki1222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maki's site updated with a bunch of new fashion and music mags
5/17 「GLiA」
5/17 「Happie nuts」
5/17 「JELLY」
5/16 「月刊ソングス」
5/9 「女性自身」
5/7 「BLENDA」

We'll see when these hit the web. And her fundraising shows seem to have gone great.

>>7326245
I think it's fun that you can now see just how many goddamn posts he would write per thread.

>> No.7327091

>>7327066
If only I was the same person.
>>7327067
What is this fund raiser for or are all of those people there to see Maki?

>> No.7327170

>>7327067
>I think it's fun that you can now see just how many goddamn posts
Yea if you enjoy buying into conspiracy theories. I also like this shameless, petty thread that provides no content in a ruse to prove that people who don't post regularly are somehow entitled to have some moment of redemption through hijacking and finger pointing.

Stay classy avatarfags, change the thread title and you return to your transient, non-/jp/ regular posting nature. Call it the OG/Maki Solo singers thread or something, you can all post with your avatars.

>> No.7327285
File: 193 KB, 954x981, maki1229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7327091
Good question.... now I don't know.
The fundraising stuff was on the 23rd and 24th last month.
http://makigoto.tv/news.html
That that pic up there was uploaded on the 7th, the day she had a live show. And that's the same place she had her Gloria mini-live back in January. But the on the pics from her site it looks like the same arena was used for the fundraisers. I'm tired. And here's another article from...something.

Either they were there to watch her live, give some cash and say hello or they were there to watch her live and say hello. I'll go with that.

>>7327170
These "regular posters" are all in your head, Russel Crowe. They all disappeared when you tried to shut down the thread like a child.
Or are they on your side and stopped posting all together out of respect for you when you said that the thread was gonna go away? That seems likely.

>> No.7327464

>>7327285
Believe what you want, like was stated multiple times before. No one stated that "threads" were not going to persist. But that just the モームスとあややスレ parts have run their course.

Considering the defiant nature of the weekly transient posters who cling to just one approach, I guess asking for them to even change the thread title was asking too much, lol. You see the essential thing you are missing in all of this, you like that status quo of being a lazy hating, casual poster that posts once in a week or so, can ignore everything he doesn't pay attention too and then start fights. Is it so surprising that someone who get sick of your shit after all this time..hardly.

>shut down the thread like a child.
Coming from someone who has shown nothing but disdain for the nature of the topics, discussion and Musume it is almost empty as any other shitty H!O user floating through here.

So go on and attempt something new on /jp/, after all wouldn't you be the one that has everything to gain in this?

>> No.7327735

The night begins anons along with an important thread announcement. Perhaps no more an appropriate time than that of tonight considering all of the events that have occurred over the last couple weeks.

It has been determined that there will be an indefinite Musume thread hiatus on /jp/. Kind of like a radio jockey being told to shut down the switchboard after the last shift, sudden and contained.

This has nothing to do with dedication or lack thereof, in fact I can't find a more exciting period of time for all things Musume. This is more about reassessment and retooling. In one way or another I don't think we will see the current format of this thread again.

This decision hasn't been considered lightly and is balanced on a whole host of issues, especially the current and projected climate on /jp/. After all, Summer /jp/ is on the way and things are looking rather grim in board direction. The other side of it revolves around particular dug in poster behaviors and the stagnation of potential growth on /jp/.

Does this mean this is the end of Musume on /jp/, absolutely not. But just not in this particular format. I have always looked for more integrated ways to advance the discussion and presentation on /jp/ but since early this year it became painfully obvious that a wall has been hit. And the way I have always felt about these threads, it's either "All in, or nothing at all," I won't watch the thread degrade into a month long sloth fests with almost purposeless attachment to the board. I refuse to attach that image to these threads and feel it disrespects the board.

So what does that all mean? It means that we look toward the future through a new paradigm, one in which that isn't constrained by /jp/'s userbase or assumed posting style. One that is more 2ch in content essence and more discussion based.

>> No.7327746

>>7327735
Reposted for people who may not be getting the picture.
And to prevent a ghost board style complaint thread.

Thank you and good day.

>> No.7327836

>>7327464
I believe that almost all the main posters from these threads were in fact just you posting a shitton. But if they weren't you I wonder where the hell they went. Posters with dedication to stick around for year(s) don't disappear over a night. Spooky.

>But that just the モームスとあややスレ parts have run their course.
Says who? You? Faceless, nameless Anon poster on an anonymous image board?
As for me being hated for spewing bile on UFA, that's fine. It has never bothered me a bit before and it's not like I'm gonna start caring about that now. I'm guessing that people are pretty sick of you too right about now.

>has shown nothing but disdain for the nature of the topics, discussion and Musume
Bitch please, these threads are cool and you know I have no trouble pounding out walls of text if I feel like I have something to say. Don't make shit up.

>So go on and attempt something new on /jp/
That's your thing remember, you Alheimerz patient. Me and whoever else are the ones perfectly fine here. You're the one that wanted to shut down and think up something new and improved. Take some time off and do that.

>> No.7327884

>>7327836
>Don't make shit up.
Eyes wide shut, the post. So in your mind, you've never constantly complained about the thread content, bashed the shit out of Musume time and time again and then did nothing to improve the thread.

>Faceless, nameless Anon poster on an anonymous image board?
People who care more about /jp/, Morning Musume and the these threads parts. You know, the people who actually deserve a right to complain.

Again, I'll state it over again. Your approach to these threads is almost completely off topic and detached. Start a new thread in which captures your own interests.

>Take some time off and do that.
Do you notice how it is kind of hard to think of new things when the old belligerent complainers are propping up something that they don't even represent its best interests.

>> No.7327937

>>7327836
Jesus, enough of the finger pointing.

Because the thread was made by someone not listening to the concerns of the Old OP, it will most likely stubbornly stay here for a while.

Could people at least take into account different ways to change the thread for the better instead of digging in even further...

>> No.7327994

Anyone getting 503 errors? Today is indeed a bizarre day on /jp/.

>> No.7328011

>>7327937
>concerns of the Old OP
Just because he was 90% of the threads he "retired" doesn't mean everyone else has to cater to him and his delusions. If he doesn't like this thread or any others that may come afterwards, fuck him.

>> No.7328079

>>7328011
So quick to jump and justify your own self interests in the matter. After all if you are admitting you have almost nothing to do with these threads then why attempt to keep the title and part numbers going as if you had been.

And it still makes no sense to be so offended by changing a thread title.

>> No.7328140

>>7328079
You're the only one who is offended here, lost in t, you clueless buttfucker.

>>7327884
None of this is relevant at all. Makifag is gonna be himself, so is everyone else, regardless of thread name, style, or theme. Most of use actually get along when you aren't stirring shit up.

>>7327937
>concerns of the Old OP
THERE ARE NO CONCERNS FFS.

Reread his (your) wall of text, that somehow manages to say absolutely nothing in its entirety. You never gave any reasons for your failed attempt to dismantle these threads. The only possible reason left, which has already been fully discussed by the way, is you are fucking insane, power tripping, and just an all around shitty character.
>Could people at least take into account different ways to change the thread for the better instead of digging in even further...

Old OP (you) is (are) the one who wants change, well he (you) is also the one who hasn't specified what he wants changed. Come up with a fucking plan before you take action next time you fucking dolt.

>> No.7328180

>>7328140
>You're the only one who is offended here
Your post is in direct contradiction to that. In fact it's hard to even contemplate where you could even feel so falsely unjustified.

So you sling out more of the same scapegoating on a meaningless h!o profile that of which does nothing to explain your presence here, the threads and your intentions here in the future.

You are the little gopher boy sent out by your ringleaders to attempt attack something that is against your own self interests.

>Come up with a fucking plan
Not a sentence in your raging retort does anything but mirky up more conspiracy theories and prop up your self entitlement to fight against posters who pointed out your actions.

>Dismantle this threads
And again, spoken like a true outsider. If you are so clearly hostile to what was a part of the thread parts then why would there be any unreasonable aggression towards someone trying to change it completely.

>> No.7328220

>>7328180
What's wrong with these threads specifically? So wrong that they need to disappear / go on a hiatus / be revamped and retooled. List them.

>This decision hasn't been considered lightly and is balanced on a whole host of issues, especially the current and projected climate on /jp/. After all, Summer /jp/ is on the way and things are looking rather grim in board direction. The other side of it revolves around particular dug in poster behaviors and the stagnation of potential growth on /jp/.
This says nothing about this thread.

>> No.7328254
File: 199 KB, 1026x1500, 5D0E89C3-DFDF-478B-8851-368154F189B7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7328180
Just how much wrong can one person spout out? I think we're at the point that we just ignore him, cause his complete lack of logic or rational is beyond boring now, and I really don't feel like reading anymore of the same nonsense over and over and over... and over...

Fuck off, Lahey.

>> No.7328273

You have 1 link
1 link to prove to me MM are still relevant next to the superor H!P and AKB.

I await your reply.

>> No.7328284

>>7328273
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

Game, set, match. Musume wins again.

>> No.7328292

>>7328220
>So wrong that they need to disappear / go on a hiatus / be revamped and retooled.

Please get this through your thick skull, that it is only referring to the モームスとあややスレ parts and numbering. A new re-clarified and new titled thread that reflects for distinctly what posters are actually interested should be something that more posters want.

>This says nothing about this thread.
The problem with your mentality is that you think we are so disconnected from the /jp/ as whole. Or rather you are thinking in the micro sense, rather the macro.

>particular dug in poster behaviors and the stagnation of potential growth on /jp/.
This is something has been witnessed and demonstrated over a LONG period of time. Yet it is very precise in its analysis.

Tribalism in it's purest form, people chose to filter the thread or ignore it and less voices are coming to /jp/.
If you read some of the meta-threads today you can find some of the reason this is occurring.

I've been thinking about renaming the threads for a long long time now.

>Summer /jp/ is on the way and things are looking rather grim in board direction.
If you were actually one of the people who experienced Summer /jp/ 2010 and the attacks on our threads then you'd understand this point as well.

>the current and projected climate on /jp/.
A janitor search that turned up nothing, less moderation and shit posting rampant on /jp/. And we are just touching the tip of our toes into the summer pool.

In all reality, I think it is almost a daunting task to revamp these threads for the better because they also suffer the issues that /jp/ deals with.

>> No.7328296

>>7328284
your
>AKB are sluts!
argument won't work on me. I'm not like the rest of /jp/, this doesn't put me off. I suggest going with MM strong points rather than underhanded shots at the other groups.

>> No.7328300

>>7328296
So you are greasy scum. You have shit taste lol. This conversation is over.

>> No.7328313

>>7328300
>fuck what should i do
>call him names!
Yeah you sure showed me. Stay insecure.

>> No.7328325

>>7328284
>Musume wins

nope.avi

>> No.7328332

>>7328292
So we are most definitely going to get spammed all summer long since it happened last year. Can't argue with that kind of scientific analysis. Spam does come and go on a very strict schedule.

I couldn't give a fuck if you rename the thread, I like the numbering but whatever, but if "summer spam" and a vague notion that "/jp/ is in shambles" is your reason for taking an indefinite hiatus then you are one seriously weak bitch. If you wanted to rename the thread then you should do that without taking a break, or at the very least kept this one going until you felt the waters were safe to do your bullshit revamp. Oh, and most importantly you should have talked this over with the other people who post here rather than making a declaration at the very end of the last thread without giving a single reason why.

>> No.7328342

>>7328313
>>7328325
It's ok, some people like porn and limp bizkit. Others of us are just naturally born with more class. I'm not here to judge the way you be. So what, you have poor taste, but you'll never consciously accept that so go ahead and continue enjoying your shallow life.

>> No.7328368
File: 93 KB, 1001x1080, 20mai00238522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>MFW by the end of the year UFA is going to eviscerate Morning Musume of everything relevant or remotely worthwhile they have left, and will fill its pitiful carcass with another bunch of emotionally-stunted 12 year olds who can't even walk on the stage without stuttering and bursting into tears

>MFW before 2011 is over Morning Musume will be totally unrecognizable from the likes of Momoiro Clover, Power Age and other no-account idol groups who have absolutely no reason to exist

>> No.7328373

>>7328368
ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLLIN ROLLIN

>> No.7328386

>>7328368
Look man, you're preaching to the choir. None of us think Musume is at the level it should be but there's really no reason to strut in here flexing your nuts about how they are inferior to a group that is nothing like them.

>> No.7328401

>>7328292
>that it is only referring to the モームスとあややスレ parts and numbering.
Then why are you so heated if it's just that trivial bullshit? If it means a lot a special boy like yourself we might as well dump the title and the numbering because you're not gonna shut the fuck up otherwise are you? Swim off and start working on the new renamed and re-clarified thread. Abandon ship. Leave us to these scawy sharks.

But in reality 4chan being GARBAGE over the summer and /jp/ being one of the worst boards here (just in general) isn't enough for this crap your yelling about. This thread has been through way worse than the petty crap you're describing. You're being an overdramatic idiot.

>> No.7328445

>>7328332
>most importantly you should have talked this over with the other people who post here rather than making a declaration at the very end of the last thread without giving a single reason why.

What the thread is resorting to right now and with influx of the outside trolls is exactly why I choose to do it that way. The wrong way is being demonstrated right now. The other reason is because the majority of casual posters here don't have solutions or the gumption to make the changes necessary, nor the analysis depth of the field.

>>7328401
>hen why are you so heated if it's just that trivial bullshit?
The reply I initially was giving to people flying off the handle about the thread title changes. The actual truth is that the solution to the Musume's problems more than likely won't be solved by the old regulars, nor one that could be solved through a /jp/ solution either.

>isn't enough for this crap your yelling about
The summer aspect is just a fraction of the reason why things need to be changed. And again, the yelling is something that is be necessitated by those forcing this confrontation.

>>7328368
Yea, you can fuck off back to H!O, akbtroll

>> No.7328486

>>7328445
>the majority of casual posters here don't have solutions or the gumption to make the changes necessary, nor the analysis depth of the field.
I can't wait for this new thread. It's gonna blow my mind, or it's just gonna be a name change, a new Part1 and an ego boost for you, haha.

>The summer aspect is just a fraction of the reason why things need to be changed.
This is what I wanted to read. I've heard that summer sucks, I've heard that /jp/ is a terrible board, I could've told you that. If that's just a fraction, what's the rest? No more vague bullshit.
We can't start changing things if we don't first agree on what actually needs to change.

>> No.7328490 [DELETED] 

Part of me wouldn't mind having things go back to the pre-numbered days. However the problem with that is the replication of the opening year of /jp/ cannot be done.

Many of those old posters got their excitement out, changed fanhoods, became embittered, or have gone through Member cycles that only they identify with.

I don't think things should go the kidsfag route either, it is almost entirely detached from /jp/ and its history.

Part of me wants to just go full time 2ch and the other half wants to create a newer unique space. For all the hate the SNSD fags received, through sheer determinism they are malforming all over /jp/.

It's hard to picture what board that we might be able to tap into a newer anonymous pool, my initially thoughts go towards /tv/

>> No.7328505

Part of me wouldn't mind having things go back to the pre-numbered days. However the problem with that is the replication of the opening year of /jp/ cannot be done.

Many of those old posters got their excitement out, changed fanhoods, became embittered, or have gone through Member cycles that only they identify with.

I don't think things should go the kidsfag route either, it is almost entirely detached from /jp/ and its history.

Part of me wants to just go full time 2ch and the other half wants to create a newer unique space. For all the hate the SNSD fags received, through sheer determinism they are malforming all over 4chan.

It's hard to picture what board that we might be able to tap into a newer anonymous pool, my initial thoughts go towards /tv/ but summer /tv/, oh jesus.

>> No.7328660

>>7328505
>full time 2ch
>SNSD fags [...] sheer determinism
Oh, so you want more insults between fans, praising of garbage H!P idols (7th gen onward/pedo-bait), Korean/Chinese trolling AND to shit up other 4chan boards with relentless spam?

I say go for it, you don't get deterred when nobody likes you or your posts plus you have the level of autism necessary to maintain a spam campaign. You've got nothing to lose.

>> No.7328714

>>7328660
You are missing the reason behind the nod to the SNSD fags. It's not the hive mind shit quality of their threads, it is there ability to pitch to different audiences and communities.

>praising of garbage H!P idols (7th gen onward/pedo-bait)
Again, nothing is holding you here and you'd fit in much better with the bitter old crust fags on mm-bbs with that absurd view towards auditions.

And that's the other option too, that people go to forums that are all seem so already molded to their viewpoints.

>> No.7328821

Oh god, another Reactor fire at Fukushima
being kept under wraps too...

>> No.7328915
File: 313 KB, 1643x2321, 20110507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm confused. Is that kid with aspergers who thinks he's the only one that can make numbered Morning Musume threads leaving?

>> No.7328927

>>7328915
These thread parts are essentially in hiatus even though they are currently being forced open.

>Is that kid with aspergers
Aren't you cute

>> No.7328948
File: 660 KB, 1000x1362, prkt00222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7328927
So in essence, what I said is right?

And I take it, you're that kid. I truly am sorry if I offended you, but you must understand that you come off really... mentally dysfunctional, right?

>> No.7328986

>>7328714
>pitch to different audiences and communities
Now there's a lengthy way to say "spam."

>you'd fit in much better with the bitter old crust fags on mm-bbs
>people go to forums that are all seem so already molded to their viewpoints.
Look at this thread, you argued with everybody that isn't falling in line (as you always do), but the rest of us haven't argued with each other at all... so explain to me (because I may have missed it) why others should leave to discuss our idols, but you can stay.

And "I have aspergers!" isn't a valid explanation.

>> No.7329000

>>7328948
>So in essence, what I said is right?
No

>but you must understand, I truly am sorry if I
What you think you understand and I things I do are on two entirely different levels. And people who state they are sorry before throwing around half handed insults not only intend to not be sorry but also insulting.

Nice ero picture there too.

>> No.7329018

>>7328986
>why others should leave to discuss our idols, but you can stay.

Because that was never the argument made at all. No one said you couldn't discuss Musume but only to do so with a different thread title because the old OP running the old threads is reassessing different options.

>> No.7329042
File: 125 KB, 664x1108, deliciousai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329000
You're just going to dodge again and again, huh?

>>7328986
You seem to be one of the few sane people left in this thread. I haven't been here for a good six months and the last time I was here, this guy was going at it just like he is now. Has he been like this the whole time? Like does he ever leave or anything?

>> No.7329145

>>7328986
I don't think you understand the premise of a nuanced viewpoint. I helped keep SNSD fags off of /jp/ in the first place. It's the ability to see strengths in your enemies as well. No matter how much lavish hate on them, they are determined.

>>7329042
Hey Ai-chan fag, floating in to catch on some drama.
>Like does he ever leave or anything?
I'm a daily /jp/ user, don't you find it ironic casually waltzing in after months and asking someone on /jp/ that has been there a long time, if there are there a lot?

Anyways, I wouldn't expect most people to understand. It falls in line with the oath and work ethic of janitors and moderators. But if providing content and images on an image board is grounds for question then we all playing in different morality realms.

Further more, I felt this thread provided and a snapshot of current events and content, shows. Obviously it is not expected to see a flow of people at all times but it has enjoyed some great moments and concerts with various people flowing through.

Which brings to the reason why the thread is going through a change. The content, many of which people outright ignore and insult is not going to be presented in the same format any more. My friend who helps me with bringing content off of 2ch agreed.

It doesn't make sense to continue to provide content to people who don't appreciate it or engage it. Try managing a website or forum anywhere, you have to deal with a whole host of factors.

If people want to gang up on me and take shots at someone who has possibly provided more videos, pictures, links, moderation sway and administration influence towards a thread, that is a right.

But it is unfortunate that people continue to choose their own priorities instead of supporting the whole. it gets nasty when I watch the same behaviors over and over and not seeing a hint of change.

Heard you were going on tour pretty soon though, are you excited?!

>> No.7329178

>>7329042
>Has he been like this the whole time?
The whole time you've been gone? Oh yeah, he's actually been like this for a few years now.

>Like does he ever leave or anything?
Nope. He takes these threads so seriously and wants to control everything in them so badly that I'm certain they're all he has in life.

>> No.7329216

>>7329178
>Questioning the dedication of wotas in a three year long streaming Musume thread

lol, I guess this is the point where I am supposed to be shamed for being a wota in an idol thread on /jp/

>> No.7329234
File: 374 KB, 350x197, 1304644791432.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329145
>Ai-chan fag
It seems you have the wrong person in mind. Not sure if you've been here long enough to know me.

What I gathered from your wall of text is that you think you're a moderator/janitor. With all of your awesome 2ch hook-ups why don't you just migrate over to H!O and help them out? They seem to be more your type of people.

>> No.7329254

>>7329234
>With all of your awesome 2ch hook-ups why don't you just migrate over to H!O and help them out?

These threads were created around the idea of anonymous posting. To avoid forum faggots, avataring, moderator power tripping.

>Not sure if you've been here long enough to know me.
>post retarded black guy gif

Can't say that I had the privilege...

>> No.7329291
File: 479 KB, 400x240, magpop.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329254
>To avoid forum faggots, avataring, moderator power tripping.
>power tripping
Oh God. I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

>retarded black guy gif
Negro, you don't know about the one man party that is, Magnitude? POP POP!

>> No.7329300

>>7329291
If you think you know how to operate in the moderation vacuum of /jp/ you wouldn't be laughing one bit.

>> No.7329326

>>7329300
That doesn't even make any sense!

>> No.7329336 [DELETED] 

>>7329326
Exactly, you can on your way now out of /jp/

>> No.7329340

>>7329326
Exactly, you can head on your way now out of /jp/

>> No.7329341
File: 194 KB, 1026x1464, tekitou3675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Excuse me, can someone please explain what the fuck is going on here?

Have some Eririn for your troubles.

>> No.7329360

>>7329300
Not laughing at all, friend. Just attempting to gain a wee bit of insight on the inner workings of your mind. I can guarantee that if you act like a normal human being and relax while you're here, absolutely no one would know you're you and everything would be fine.

Also, POP POP!

>> No.7329367
File: 409 KB, 1651x2307, aewen3967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329341
Power hungry aspie is on a whining spree because he can't control who creates threads.

>> No.7329376

>>7329341
You either choose to inform yourself or not, but you can go back to the kids thread for now, you are doing just fine there.

>>7329360
>relax while you're here
Generic take it easy statement on /jp/ from random poster, meh, YAH, ILL JUS TAKE EET EEZY MON

>> No.7329396 [DELETED] 

>>7329367
>Has no contemplation of what is happening, us ad hominems and /a/ level insults

>> No.7329403

>>7329367
>Has no contemplation of what is happening, use ad hominems and /a/ level insults

>> No.7329414
File: 50 KB, 496x700, aewen6547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329376
>YAH, ILL JUS TAKE EET EEZY MON

You seem a little high strung, bro.

Just a thought. Why don't you just make your own website? Seriously. If having complete control is that important to you, it seems like the best option.

>> No.7329419

Death to Morning Musume.

>> No.7329421

>>7329403
I'm starting to think that you just gather up a bunch of words and type them in random order because you make no sense.

>> No.7329442

>>7329145
>Which brings to the reason why the thread is going through a change.The content, many of which people outright ignore and insult is not going to be presented in the same format any more.
>It doesn't make sense to continue to provide content to people who don't appreciate it or engage it.
>If people want to gang up on me and take shots at someone who has possibly provided more videos, pictures, links, moderation sway and administration influence towards a thread, that is a right.

So what it all comes down to is your bruised ego and how you feel that people here don't appreciate or downright ignore and insult the stuff you post. Things have to change - gotcha.

>that is a right.
You what else is a "right"? The "right" for posters to choose what fucking content they appreciate and engage.

>>7329341
the old OP has snapped and made the decision that our thread as you know it is going on an indefinite hiatus (it's not), because he thinks so. That's the short version. For what started it just read this hilarious piece from the last thread.
>>7327735

>> No.7329447

>>7329367
That doesn't really explain anything.

>>7329376
I've tried reading the thread but I still can't understand why all the hate.

>go back to the kids thread
I've never been a regular of the Kids' thread.

>> No.7329457

>>7329414
>If having complete control is that important to you

Common misconception. Try making a thread part on 2ch where you butcher the lettering, miss links and references.

Besides I love /jp/, there is no other place like it really.

>> No.7329461
File: 83 KB, 640x352, 9F82C360-46C0-4C4A-B24B-915652DC7A03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thread peaked when it was all about me.

>> No.7329472
File: 354 KB, 1050x1483, rabbit2788.872.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329442
I see.

May I kindly ask why the OP thinks that this thread series should be canned until further notice?

>> No.7329477

>>7329457
>Try making a thread part on 2ch

I think I see the base of the problem now! Ok, there's an easy fix for this.

Step 1. Cut a hole in a boxJust kidding.

Look at your address bar. See where it says 4chan.org? Get where I'm going with this? Go to your glorious 2ch if you want 2ch.

>> No.7329486
File: 39 KB, 320x240, Various_appearances1..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Speaking of peaks, Twin Peaks is on netflix and I know what I'm doing tonight.

Epic pic, maybe the most epic ever. Wish I was at that party...

>> No.7329489

the most amazing thing would be if this is all the insanity of one person put on display

>> No.7329492

>>7329442
>posters to choose what fucking content they appreciate and engage.

Yea and then to gather whether or not they technically fit in with where they are posting such content. Your entire outrage is misguidedly linked around the assumption that the thread title and parts reflect what you think they should be. Go and make your own thread title, with Maki & The OGs, I said that very on. So not only do you satisfy your only interests essentially around here, you can be on topic too.

>the old OP has snapped and made the decision
This is not a snap decision, you just refuse to take advice or change.

Alright, seriously this is playing out exactly the hard way as I expected but I've stated what has needed to be stated. The manner most of you are acting is pretty depressing, because you are clinging on so hard to a thread title or the perception of control of things you weren't that invested in.

I'm done catching people up on things I've explained over and over. Maybe I'll write a F.A.Q. like on the ghostboard. Sorry if you are upset or confused, but I suppose it is the only way to work towards understanding /jp/ better.

See ya later, going to get some things together during the haitus, I hope things can work towards the better!

10th Generation Auditions Announced!!!

>> No.7329510

>ruins thread
>10th Generation Auditions Announced!!!

What a boob...

>> No.7329517

>>7329492
>Maybe I'll write a F.A.Q.
Holy shit, I'll definitely be looking forward to that!

>> No.7329523

>>7329472
>May I kindly ask why the OP thinks that this thread series should be canned until further notice?
No one besides him has been able to figure that out, not exactly. That's what this is about basically, trying to understand what made him lose it and start this bullshit about ending the thread, the "new format" and whatnot. But as you see he seems fine if we just lose the thread number and the title.
So "fuck that idiot the thread will still be here" is all you need to know.

>>7329486
and David Lynch PEAKED with The Elephant Man.
ZING!

I'll be leaving now.

>> No.7329524

I guess it is sort of humbling to see some sort of wider reaction like this, it just isn't cohesive or formulated around thread content but rather drama and fighting...

Ahh well, take it easy anonymous

>> No.7329531 [DELETED] 

>>7329524
Shut up and go away like you said you would, nigger.

>> No.7329542
File: 137 KB, 690x994, Takahashi_Ai_347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329523

>and David Lynch PEAKED with The Elephant Man.

Blue Velvet... and Ai will fight your face over it.

>> No.7329568

Ah, I think I can understand OP's decision a little better. Too much offtopic discussion?

>> No.7329907
File: 253 KB, 880x1251, img20080720050654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SUP BITCHES?

>> No.7329912
File: 164 KB, 840x1200, img20080720034800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't mind me, just posting the best Morning Musume girl in this thread.

P’z うp~

>> No.7329916
File: 226 KB, 1200x1687, img2008090619182634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7329929
File: 131 KB, 880x1246, img2008082516021456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

どうBぇ P’z うp~

>> No.7329932
File: 129 KB, 880x1246, img20080626165747812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~ :3

>> No.7329939
File: 182 KB, 880x1251, img20080906191756412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

RAINBOW SUPLEX P’z うp~

>> No.7329943
File: 217 KB, 1200x1700, img20080808192946546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z と てぇ うp~

>> No.7329945
File: 241 KB, 1032x1482, img20081118145148584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z
うp~

>> No.7329955
File: 160 KB, 880x1251, img20080928153727525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7329977
File: 176 KB, 880x1252, img20081123124029759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7329993
File: 128 KB, 880x1244, img20081128153315405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7329998
File: 84 KB, 1024x711, img20081210162603643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

Nevermind the disgusting pig-whore in the pink.

>> No.7330016
File: 103 KB, 800x1110, img20081115111805185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7330023
File: 198 KB, 840x1200, img20081130144824486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

3D IS THE BEST D

>> No.7330031
File: 30 KB, 419x600, img20081104112342346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P'z うp~

>> No.7330038
File: 333 KB, 1200x1683, img20081019163731649.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

P’z うp~

>> No.7330094
File: 39 KB, 417x600, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7329907
>>7329916
>>7329929
>>7329932
>>7329939
>>7329943
>>7329945
>>7329955
>>7329993
>>7329998
>>7330031
>>7330038
spam kame pics aniki

>> No.7330139

whoever it is who's filling this thread with anger, hide the thread and move on.

I'm here for my pretty pictures and updates, not to read your rants.

>> No.7332157
File: 54 KB, 640x480, 15173321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7332637
File: 71 KB, 480x854, makoisloved.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cheer up Mako-chan ;_;

>> No.7334167

bump

>> No.7334301
File: 105 KB, 480x640, tumblr_lkztejgZIk1qb7szj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7332637

I'm officially used to Ai-chan's hair. It looks like she's really working on keeping it healthy, no small feat when you use bleach. At first, it looked like straw but it's starting to appear a bit more nourished.

>> No.7335485
File: 45 KB, 576x768, 1277054814532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this thread is dildos

>> No.7336202

>>7334301
I really hate it still... it's too extreme, her old bob was perfect :(

>> No.7337740

>>7336202
i wonder how aya got that natural shine when she went blonde?

>> No.7339018

>>7337740
her hair feed on the jealousy of maki

>> No.7339992

>>7339018
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>> No.7343238
File: 24 KB, 384x501, 1249251075278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7345217
File: 1.03 MB, 291x196, 1271818774563.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7345227

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4CSwlGpM1g

Hell yes, Dream Musume and Berryz on some tv show earlier this morning.

>> No.7347280

Up you go.

>> No.7350230 [DELETED] 

>>7347280

>> No.7352031

>>7347280

>> No.7352094
File: 19 KB, 434x334, bluemanguch2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7354159
File: 18 KB, 570x160, 2132398199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhOTrc5554

So I can't wait to make Mari in APB Reloaded. Question is, are you guys going to make other Musumes?

>> No.7354444
File: 80 KB, 1230x639, betterdays.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7354452
File: 688 KB, 1696x2330, Girlshits-2001-04_front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nostalgia trippin with Ami Suzuki this afternoon.

>> No.7357266

>>7354159
I made an Abe when the game first launched. Wouldn't be against hitting up Reloaded with some bros from here.

>> No.7357987

>>7357266
Ah man, sucks that you paid for it. Did you get reimbursed or do you get some kind of special status in Reloaded? I made Nacchi in Dragon Age haha, but this customization is a whole different level. Just post your info on here when it comes out or whatever, I'll do the same. Musume running the streets.

>> No.7358084
File: 375 KB, 880x1280, aewen6574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7357987
No reimbursement whatsoever, sadly. Had a good time while it was up, though.

>I made Nacchi in Dragon Age haha
Nice. I've had it since it came out and played it on and off, but never really got anywhere. Perfect time to start fresh tonight.

>> No.7358945
File: 251 KB, 1417x2018, ISBN4-04-853502-1_front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7358084
>No reimbursement whatsoever, sadly.
That's fucked. I felt bad for the devs too but at least they get a second chance. Literally put everything they had into it. Surprised Steam didn't offer you all a game of equal or lesser value.

If I had 20 gigs of free disk space I'd be playing DA too.

>> No.7359261

eternal musume thread

>> No.7362444

Up.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action