[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 289 KB, 750x750, 1ccf4dc78f421fc170e63af7295dae17.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7462808 No.7462808 [Reply] [Original]

/a/ here. Why do you love this whore so much, /jp/.

>> No.7462814

We don't.

>> No.7462824

Only certain users do, and they have no taste.

>> No.7462832

Shes better than the red haired sluts.

>> No.7462837

You can have her if you want
Her cunt is looser than

>> No.7462841
File: 304 KB, 1183x729, 1291437082591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7462832
don't go and diss red haired maidens when I'm around, fag

>> No.7462847
File: 103 KB, 1280x720, 1306693179719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I prefer short-haired Saten.

>> No.7462848

>implying we like spam

take her. We're /jp/. We play games more than we watch anime. I don't even know where the fuck she's from

>> No.7462856

>>7462841
Mystia's hair is not red, it's pink.

He shouldn't diss Rin or Komachi either, though.

>> No.7462857

I love her bright, shining eyes and her playful, slightly mischievous smile.
Her casual, laid back demeanor allows her to get along well with everybody. She would make a great friend. Yet when the going gets tough, she can put on a serious face.
The white flower in her hair, unlike Uiharu's brazen, tacky hair garden, is subtle and elegant. Symbolizing purity and innocence, it compliments Saten very well.
It is no wonder why the vandal in episode 3 would target such a beautiful girl. The jealousy in her heart must have been eating her alive. Amazingly, the enlarged eyebrows did not besmirch Saten's beauty one bit. She could have scribbled all over her body, and Saten would still be as lovely as ever.
It's a tragedy that she doesn't have any powers. Despite this, she doesn't hesitate to jump in and do the right thing. Truly commendable for a girl her age, in a country where people see rape/murder and just keep on walking.

This show is becoming less and less about the Railgun and more and more about Saten. I light up every time she appears on screen and am disappointed when she is only given a couple lines of dialogue. Honestly, the only reason I keep downloading new episodes is to see her calming smile. I hope she stars in a spinoff show.

>> No.7462875

>>7462837
I'm sorry, but has Saten even engaged in sexual intercourse? Oh, that’s right. She hasn't even made contact with a man outside of school. In fact, it’s only mandatory school for level upper users. Does not having a cliche tsundere personality make you a slut? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this post when the anime is already finished and we know for certain she is pure? Saten is a holy maiden now and she was been the purest maiden in ToAru? Saten has to go up against one of the sluttiest espers in Academy City who just happened to have a lead because she was praying on Touma's power. But you know what? Biribiri is still a whore. Saten is the best heroine in all of Raildex, she has the best design. Saten almost won Saimoe, she would have done it if it wasn't for her tragedy with that scientist's level upper throwing her for a mental loop. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Saten is proven a better waifu than any other in ToAru. Misaka tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Saten posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like a heroine because they’re canonically pure. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.7462943
File: 613 KB, 1163x900, 1299949033564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because she is perfect.

>> No.7462961

>>7462875
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>> No.7463040

She's cheerful, cares about her friends, never gives up, and is also one of the most beautiful girls around.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action