[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 437 KB, 800x650, 1318262163062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8163898 No.8163898 [Reply] [Original]

The only moe 3D girl I knew became a full-fledged attention whore in less than one year. I need a scientific explanation.

>> No.8163901
File: 130 KB, 437x392, 1309455939733.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your attention wasn't good enough to satisfy her.

>> No.8163902

>I need a scientific explanation.

She's a woman.

>> No.8163900

Only when you give a scientific explanation on why you think this thread belongs here and not /soc/.

You need at least a 70 to pass this class.

>> No.8163908

Can you elaborate as to what happened?

Did she turn full slut or something?

>> No.8163910
File: 17 KB, 220x236, 1316388025414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's a 3DPD.

>> No.8163920
File: 77 KB, 215x243, 1280436252651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She is female.
It is in their blood to be attention whores and sluts.

>> No.8163922

>moe 3D girl
talk about an oxyMORON lol ;p

>> No.8163929

>>8163898
The explanation I can give is one related to psychology, which is a soft science.

Generally speaking, females are coddled for some duration of their growing years. What this result in is habitual behavior which strives for attention because it's something that those environments have ingrained as a means of validation.

Of course, I could totally be bullshitting right now.

I'm just going to say it's because she lacks a Y-chromosome.

>> No.8163939
File: 86 KB, 431x430, 1318189109201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8163908

Not that way. She was the nice, silent type until she noticed she could get anything she wanted by asking while making cute "ugu" "nya" or "udon". Now that she's "popular", she won't listen to you anymore unless it's something like "wow you're so cool", like the five guys behind her.
She's not a slut though.

But I wanted to make a "Is 3D really PD general" thread, so what happened is not so important.

>> No.8163943

>>8163939
She sounds like an insufferable cunt. I'll bet she trips on a gang of cocks with her mouth just getting out of bed in the morning.

>> No.8163951

>>>/a/
>>>/adv/
>>>/r9k/

>> No.8163975

She was never moe in the first place.

Thing is, moe is in your nature. When a 2D girl is moe, she is moe regardless of her circumstances, she doesn't suddenly stop being moe when you declare your love for her, for example. But with 3D girls, they just try to act moe, and they do it as a means to an end, to get men to like them. This is shown by how they stop trying to be moe if it's no longer necessary (if they realize they can attract men through other means).

In the end, it's your fault for falling for it. Even when 3D girls try their best to emulate moe, they're really lousy at it. You probably haven't experienced much true moe if you can fall for the shallow rendering a 3D whore tries to give of it.

>> No.8163976

>>8163922
lol, win

>> No.8164027 [DELETED] 

>>8163939
And there you have your explanation, no? Positive reinforcement in realising she got what she want through her moe-ness and thus she continued doing it.

Mind you though, "moe" tends to mean something more than merely acting "kawaii uguu". Though I think all girls pass through a stage of acting “kawaii uguu”, as it is a female tendency to depend on others - which really is what creates those behaviours anyways. And this imo is where the road forks - either they choose to continue it because its getting them attention; or they realise they don’t care so much about attention and continue doing whatever it is they have been doing. But the irony is that whether or not they choose to acknowledge it, traces of such behaviour will always manifest - and, as it happens, its precisely when you realise her acting like that is less of an attention-whoring act that everyone else gets; and more of her somehow trusting you to the extent that her subconscious feels secure enough to literally developmentally regress to those younger days and cry out to you: “please help me! >.<” – PRECISELY because she knows you can be depended on to help!

That being said, how many people do you think will choose the coveted path of “moe”; as opposed to the “attention whore” path that promises easier rewards? There aren’t many - but there are some, and they need to be found – those who do won’t be “kawaii uguu”-ing in your face 24/7 after all!

>> No.8164034 [DELETED] 

>>8163939
And there you have your explanation, no? Positive reinforcement in realising she got what she want through her moe-ness and thus she continued doing it.

Mind you though, "moe" tends to mean something more than merely acting "kawaii uguu". Though I think all girls pass through a stage of acting “kawaii uguu”, as it is a female tendency to depend on others - which really is what creates those behaviours anyways. And this imo is where the road forks - either they choose to continue it because its getting them attention; or they realise they don’t care so much about attention and continue doing whatever it is they have been doing. But the irony is that whether or not they choose to acknowledge it, traces of such behaviour will always manifest - and, as it happens, its precisely when you realise her acting like that is less of an attention-whoring act that everyone else gets; and more of her somehow trusting you to the extent that her subconscious feels secure enough to literally developmentally regress to those younger days and cry out to you: “please help me! >.<” – PRECISELY because she knows you can be depended on to help!

That being said, how many people do you think will choose the coveted path of “moe”; as opposed to the “attention whore” path that promises easier rewards? There aren’t many - but there are some. The difficulty is that they need to be found - those who are won't be uguu-ing in your face 24/7!

>> No.8164048

>>8163939

That being said, how many people do you think will choose the coveted path of “moe”; as opposed to the “attention whore” path that promises easier rewards? There aren’t many - but there are some. The difficulty is that they need to be found, as those who are won't be uguu-ing in your face 24/7.

>> No.8164074

>>8163951
LOLOL XD G?B@GAIA UR BUT HERT

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action