[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 22 KB, 550x450, 1775297.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8493719 No.8493719 [Reply] [Original]

Okay, guys, listen. I know we have this whole political correctness thing, and I appreciate it. I really do. I understand that what was appropriate six hundred years ago isn't appropriate today, that's why we all call them "fairies" today and not "queers" like we used to.

But we've got to deal with the youkai. It's just reached a point where their reproduction rate is too high and they'll overtake us by numbers alone. I'm not saying we need to commit genocide or anything, but they live by eating humans and building nukes. That's an obvious problem for us, I'm not going to bother explaining why.

I really want to emphasize that I'm *not* advocating that we kill them all. This isn't like when we killed all the horses and they asked why and were just like "lol I dunno," this is for a defined, logical reason. Even though the Equuscaust was fun as hell, let's just all admit it.

That said, what's the best way to go about culling their numbers down to, let's say, the fairies?

>> No.8493724

Why are you reposting this from /tg/.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action