[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 28 KB, 400x405, fuck-you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8497453 No.8497453[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Dear /jp/,

Take your shitty weeaboo game back to your own fucking board. We don't give a fuck if it's American made or not. It's still a shitty weeaboo visual novel/eroge that you faggots love to eat up anyway. We're all fucking tired of seeing several KS Generals spammed at the front page of our board.

Love /v/.

>> No.8497456

KS has never been /jp/. Most of us here have always hated it.

Enjoy youe shitty KS threads full of gigantic baby fags.

>> No.8497457

>>>/v/

>> No.8497459

even if the entire posting group of /jp/ were to post constantly on /v/ it would not be able to match the output of the members of /v/ posting about katawa shoujo.

we can't do anything about it. it's your posters who are choosing to play it and post about it. your threads about it outnumber ours probably two dozen to one, if not more.

>> No.8497460

>KS
>implying that shit isn't /v/.

>> No.8497462

PLEASE, OP, RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU READING ALL THIS SHIT, WONDERING WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING. YOU'LL GET SO FUCKING PISSED OFF YOU'LL FUCKING PUNCH A WALL AND FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE AND THEN WADDLE BACK UPSTAIRS AND QUOTE THIS SHIT AND SMASH THE FUCKING KEYBOARD WITH YOUR GIGANTIC, FAT HANDS AND SLOBBER PROFUSELY WHILE YOU POUND OUT SOME IDIOTIC REPLY, LIKE YOU COULD EVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE SHEER HATRED I FEEL FOR YOU, THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID, UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T REPLY, I FUCKING WIN, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

>> No.8497464

u mad OP?

>> No.8497465

>>8497459
>>8497456
We don't care. We don't fucking want it on our board you faggots. You're the ones who have raging boners for VN's anyway. Whether you hate it or not, /jp/ shit still belongs in /jp/.

>> No.8497466

It is /v/ related you fucking autist

>> No.8497467

Nobody cares.

Go away.

>> No.8497468

>>8497462
tl;dr
>>8497466
>implying visual novel=video game

>> No.8497469

Beat it, nerd boy.

>> No.8497470

It belongs in /a/, not /jp/. They're the ones who lay claim to it, and they have shitty generals about it there too.

>> No.8497471

OP, your mistake is thinking you're qualified to speak on behalf of all of /v/. It's obvious as hell that a lot of people there like KS and VNs etc. You're maybe even outnumbered. So fuck off back to reddit you insecure piece of shit.

>> No.8497473

>>8497468
Then what the fuck is it?

>> No.8497476

>>8497465
>we
You're not multiple people, anon.

>> No.8497477

you cannot comprehend the amount of fucks I don't give about you or your shitty board

>>>/v/

reported

>> No.8497478

>>8497465
Nobody from /jp/ goes to that shithole so it's your problem.
Get the fuck out.

>> No.8497479
File: 3 KB, 229x188, asd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497465
We don't care. We don't fucking want it on our board you faggots. You're the ones who have raging boners for games anyway. Whether you hate it or not, /v/ shit still belongs in /v/.

>> No.8497480

>>8497453

/v/ here, you are going to take KS back and you are going to LIKE IT. We are NOT A DUMP, WE DO NOT WANT YOUR TRASH.

>> No.8497481

>>8497465
Seems you fine gentlemen have a raging boner for KS. Stop trying to foist your problem onto others.

>> No.8497482

TAKE IT BACK YOU LONELY BODYPILLOW SLEEPING FAGGOTS.

MOST OF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT MURRIKA, GOOD LUCK GETTING TO JAPAN IN THIS ECONOMY YOU FAT FUCKS!

>> No.8497483
File: 5 KB, 160x160, fry reaction 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497469
>posting on 4chan
>making fun of someone for being a nerd

>> No.8497484
File: 147 KB, 714x569, dammit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MEIDO!

>> No.8497485

>>8497480
>We are NOT A DUMP
I do not have an appropriate image at the moment, but that was dumb.

>> No.8497486
File: 696 KB, 800x598, 127.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497483

Get out.

Meido where are you?

>> No.8497487

>>8497483

Who are you quoting?

>> No.8497489

>>8497483
I'm going to break your fucking nose if you keep talking back to me, nerd.

>> No.8497490

/v/ here.
Reported.

>> No.8497491

wtf

>> No.8497492

/v/ have proven themselves masters of autism, I believe we should hand over our title.

>> No.8497494

Only if you tell the sperglords on /v/ to make threads about it here.
We don't want KS here either and luckily only a few retards make threads about it here

>> No.8497495

>>8497473
weeaboo/otaku pandering shit with barely any interactivity

>> No.8497496

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

>> No.8497497
File: 65 KB, 409x497, autism55.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497480

your mom is a dump

>> No.8497498

>>8497495
I'm afraid you don't know what a game is.

>> No.8497499

>>8497465
>>8497480
>>8497482
Tough shit, /v/, we didn't want greentext stories, we didn't want threads about various videogames that weren't /jp/, we didn't want rage. Yet, you came here and infested us with all that. It's time for us to give you something too.

Now go bawww in your shithole.

>> No.8497500

On the basis of the evidence, I'd say the board that makes 15 threads about that pile of shit a day probably 'eats it up' more than the board that ignores / heaps scorn on it

>> No.8497501
File: 208 KB, 632x468, check-ed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8497502

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS

TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY

DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS

ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON

THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME

DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD

UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME

DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE

WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN

AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO

FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO

JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER

MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T

>> No.8497503
File: 1.35 MB, 300x169, 1327009671013.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497480

>> No.8497505

>>8497498
Well then you don't know what a visual novel is.

>> No.8497507

Dearly 4Chan Website Today:

To my English, forgive me am German makes happily speaks, because I, and to the English.

It is brings a matter to to your attention. I have a science-Proven magic petrification ray that is capable to change magic any young feminine person into a marble statue immediately with magic. I am has very excitied to this thing. I will tell you the story. I enjoy to turn of pretty young girls in statue. I turned ran five girls in statue with the device however I out of girl and need I more girl. Help me please to receive to more girl. It is very important service to the world girl in statue because to transform:

1. Girls who have been turned in statue can be used for decoration.
2. Rocky-girl transformed did not make overpopulate the world or use natural Betriebsmittel.
3. The girls hear stop aging and decaying if in statue.
4. Young feminine person lives eternally after statue.
5. Girl, when statue is nicer, than a girl as a meat -- only kidding! :)
6. Women, when statue can be naked in publicly naked, to how fleshy woman does not complain.
7. Woman think I when statue is prettier, than women while living woman, opinion lives.
8. Humanity as well likes statue.
9. Women and girl liked by people.
10. Combining you 8 and 9 (8+9) - women + statues = girl who is changed to statue with machine, best.
11. Woman doesn't have to make waste or must eat or must sleep after statue becomes.

>> No.8497508
File: 32 KB, 364x337, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497501

>> No.8497511

>>8497505
A sub genre of ADV games.

>> No.8497512

>>8497503

nigga my gun go off

>> No.8497514

THESE ARE CAUSE FOR WHY.

I will tell you like the machines functioning.

A. The body of girl changes of organic fleshy material into marble stone.
B. Woman cannot move.
C. Young feminine person is statue eternal.
D. Girl can think and can: girl mind awake and living to see, from SCIENCE.
E. Woman knows, is is herself that she statue, and aware all that happens.
F. I make statue feminine petrification statue happily.
2 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4798 06:00 [Del]

**** This why that I am need of you:

ARE YOU WOMAN GIRL? If you are woman girl, you come can make stop please to me so I can make girls becoming and beginnings of becoming stone statue woman. They come my house, remains my home. First you come my house. Then you remove clothes will need your to naked so you take it off. Then you stand on pedestal-stand to pose. Then I turn the petrification machine and it you statue turns you into. You will be the naked, and marble, and young, and girl, and pedestal-stand. Then you remain my home. With other girl-statue.

Good worry would plan turn takes that I to of my girl--in-statue. I speak touches with you and tremendously you and you sexually to show my love to you and make you happily and satisfies. You will be awake, sees during statue, awake eternally, to world, therefore I maintained would retain you and am happy too good.

They remain statue eternal. If I die I, I give provides you to for to other good man for care.

CONDITION: I do not become excited by children, therefore you must be old at least 13 years. I do not become excited old people, therefore you must be young under 21 years. You age is preferred becomes 17 the perfect years. Lovely must be. Must be willing to naked. No Africans or Turks. Jews preferred. Also Canada.

IF YOU WISH: Answer to my message with your electronic abschickenden addresses WANTING, and I will tell, how you come to me to becomes to statue!

>> No.8497516

ignore the autists, they don't believe that VNs aren't /v/-related because they think their opinions are facts

Enjoy your toohoos

>> No.8497521
File: 5 KB, 225x225, 1311905339060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497505
I'm pretty sure I do actually...

>> No.8497522

In Sweden it is legal to have sex with animals.

Of course we all know about beastiality. That's a fairly common "weird wtf" fetish that gets posted on 4chan and linked to in many ways.
The general population doesn't even appear to understand that it is legal. They assume that it is cruelty to animals and therefore it's not allowed .. but it is allowed. As long as the animal doesn't come to any harm it is perfectly alright.

Those who are outspoken against it are those who refer to cases where cats and dogs and such wind up in the veterinarys office with injuries due to sex. It's no surprise that a cat isn't exactly built to take the full force of a grown humans throbbing member.. so, clearly, it should be illegal to have sex with cats.

No laws that I know of have taken this into consideration. "Animals" isn't just one big thing, it's a multitude of birds, fish, reptiles and mammals.
There should be serious research made on the readiness of different animal species towards inter-species relations and the laws should be adjusted accordingly. Yes I think it should be legal to have sex with SOME animals, if they consent.

Because why the fuck not?

>> No.8497525

>>8497516
>My opinion is they think their opinions are fact, and this is a fact.

I really fucking hope you spend more time here than in /v/.

>> No.8497527

>>8497525
Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /jp/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

>> No.8497528

THINGS GUYS WISH GIRLS KNEW
1. We don't trust you, ever. 99% of the time, you're bullshitting us, and we know it.
2. Guys make up their minds, and don't change them. Deal with it.
3. Don't bitch and whine about how guys don't have to deal with your PMS and shit. It's not our fault your gender bears kids.
4. Stop saying you're ugly or not pretty. Goddamn, we try to compliment you for a reason; pulling the "I'm horrible" card makes the effort meaningless.
5. We don't give a fuck about how big your ass looks in those jeans. You just have a really huge ass. The pants are fine.
6. Don't piss off if we can't take you out on expensive dates. If you want to start paying the bills for that shit sometime soon, be our guest.
7. We fight, and get over it. No nitpicky bullshit.
8. We absolutely do not give two shits about the purses or makeup or designer clothes or any of that crap you and your friends talk about for hours on end.
9. Don't tell us to shave. They're our bodies, we do what we want with them. Yes, we get to use that argument too.
10. Stop talking about sexual things unless you're about to get it on. It's boring as fuck.
11. It's not the size, it's how you use it.
12. No matter what you say, we'll stick up for our friends.
13. No matter what you say, your friends are complete retards that formulate their opinions based on gossip and rumor. Fuck their say in anything.
14. If we give you a black eye, you fucking deserved it.

>> No.8497530

>>8497527
Hahaha, eat my balls you fatty.

If you're so rich, fly to my country and come fucking fight me.

MOST OF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT MURRIKA, GOOD LUCK GETTING TO JAPAN IN THIS ECONOMY YOU FAT FUCKS!

>> No.8497531
File: 101 KB, 800x800, quality thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8497533

I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN 'HIGHER' THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN'S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER'S BVD'S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF 'COME ORIGINAL'. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.

>> No.8497535

15. Sometimes we're out of cash, so don't get pissed when we say we can't do things for you.
16. Stop talking about how hot other guys are. You're with us, now. Nobody wants to hear about sparkling faggots anyways.
17. Don't deny our guy time. We have a right to drink with our buddies, it's a fact of life.
18. Believe it or not, we know a lot more than you think. So don't even try to get away with a little cover-up. We'll kick your ass for it.
19. We don't want to hear about any of your exes just as much as you don't want to hear about ours.
20. If we say you look good, we MEAN it.
21. If you act like a lesbian, it's hot. If you dress like one, we're through.
22. If you want to have sex, fucking say so. Don't drop hints and shit. It's called foreplay, not a game of Clue.
23. Singing pretty will get you a long way, so long as you sing a good song. Ke$ha does not, and never will count.
24. We know how to kick ass. Don't threaten us.
25. Nine times out of ten, we don't give a shit about your problems, because each of those times, it's something little that you're just overreacting about. Dipshit.
And by popular demand...
#26. Sammiches. Now.

>> No.8497536
File: 7 KB, 189x251, kensama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

>> No.8497538

>>8497536
Too soon.

>> No.8497539
File: 278 KB, 275x200, 1320982542946.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mods themselves said that VNs can go on /v/.

OP status = buttangered and pooperpwnt frustarded

>> No.8497540

>>8497527
>/jp/ making more money than /v/
>/jp/ consists of lonely weeaboos who love Japan but have never been there.
>/v/ consists of lonely nerds who love video games, some of which have gone on to make multi-million dollar franchises and become superstars.

Yeah, keep dreaming weeaboo

>> No.8497542
File: 43 KB, 500x362, 1319115728285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8497545

Never forget the horror experienced by Moshe Peer as he was gassed six times at a camp with no alleged gas chambers! If you call him a liar you are an evil antisemite!

>ST. LAURENT - As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times. Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn’t know how he was able to survive. “Maybe children resist better, I don’t know,” he said in an interview last week.

>> No.8497546
File: 31 KB, 228x243, 1327994820495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mfw I was JUST going to post what OP did. THANK YOU.

>> No.8497547
File: 64 KB, 1484x312, 1327995306886.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497539
That was a fake you fucking weeaboo.

>> No.8497549

>>8497502
>>8497507
>>8497514
>>8497522
>>8497528

No not this shit again...

Reported, ignored, hided

>> No.8497550

Well my first gay experience happened like this:
I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.
Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

>> No.8497551

To those hating KOTOR 2 ITT, let me try to explain why I love it.

The game is a Fuck You to George Lucas and his "Jedi know best and are the moral centre of the universe" faggotry. If you want a more pseudo-intellectual way of putting it, KOTOR 2 is a deconstruction of the movie trilogy's childish black-white plane of morality and latent authoritarian tendencies.

In KOTOR 2, the Jedi are self-righteous and profoundly arrogant. They use the accusation of "falling to the dark side" to stifle any dissent; they are incapable of questioning their own beliefs and treat any deviation from their commandments as though one was a full-blown Sith.

They're small-minded totalitarian bigots who are more interested in having followers than in doing the right thing. Importantly, despite their claims to be above petty emotion, they are not - the Jedi are prone to rages in both KOTORs but especially in KOTOR 2. Note how Vrook is pretty much indistinguishable from a Sith Lord except in one respect: a Sith will admit to having embraced his rage while Vrook will spend the whole game spitting venomous abuse at everyone (esp. the player) while masturbating over his superiority because he believes he has conquered his emotions.

This isn't a bug or bad writing. It's the *point* of the game. The Jedi are cunts so the Light Side ending involves you, as the Last Jedi, recreating the whole Order and this time doing it right.

As for Kreia--she isn't evil. She's about teaching. Her philosophy is the belief that conflicts build character. In order to teach the Exile, she's thrown every enemy she can into his path, and he's become all the stronger for it. As the final hurdle, she's set herself up as the villain so that the Exile could finish learning from her.

>> No.8497557
File: 34 KB, 640x427, 1311980181759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497540

>PhD in Mathematics
>300k starting
>Any job I want

Yeah whatever you say virgin

>> No.8497556

>>8497549
>not reporting, ignoring and hiding the thread

>> No.8497558

when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
...god I’m fucked up.

>> No.8497559

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

>> No.8497560

Good morning, readers and friends all around.

If you would spare a moment of your time, allow me to tell you the events of what had occured last night. I, Ky Kiske, king of Illyuria, was taking a stroll down the roads of the local town. It was an amazingly beautiful day, there was truly nothing like it. The sun was shining brightly against the roads and fields of green across the entire land, and for this one moment, I was glad that peace and tranquility was at least in one place of this world. However, fate had decided to destroy this moment, as I had heard this incredibly loud and obnoxious music coming from just a bit further down the road. I could vaguely hear the words "I'm burning through the skyyy~, yeah!", and realized that it was that blasted old music group from the distant past, "Queen". Only one devilish and unpure soul would listen to such sinful music at the current date, and that was none other then the one who had addressed himself as "Sol Badguy".

I quickly drew my weapon, and charged at him as he noticed me. As I charged and cried in battle for my country, yelling "Ride The Lightning", the unbelievable had happend. My own attack had no effect, and I found myself pinned to the ground, weapon no where in sight, and the only thing I could see was the massive, hulking figure of Sol Badguy.

I quickly tried to get away from there, but Sol Badguy had me cornered. He then told me something along the lines of me having to do such sinful acts to him, which I had promptly declined. However, he had already won, and would not take no for an answer.

He began to undress me quickly, his pulsating shaft thrust into me, disregarding any protest that me or my body had given. He proceeded for what had seemed like a lifetime, and he left leaving me full of that sinful act, laughing all the while.

It was a truly horrible day, one not fit for I, Ky Kiske.

>> No.8497561

>>8497546
OP here. Your welcome.

>> No.8497563

>>8497557
>Implying.

>> No.8497564

I would just like to apologise on behalf of /v/ for this autist that started this thread.

>> No.8497565
File: 43 KB, 594x431, mexican-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dios lo bendiga /jp/, my name is Ken Perez

I'm a 27 year old American Tacomaniaco (Mexican culture lover for you gringos). I draw olmec codex's on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Mexican games. (Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring)

I train with my Macuahuitl every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is made from obsidian from the deep Mayan caves, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Charro license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Mexican fluently, both Aztec and Nauatl dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and their Chimalpahin Codex , which I follow 100 percent.

When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Guatemala to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culinary arts. I hope I can become a Mariachi or a game designer!

I own several charro, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I adress my elders and seniors by "wey" and speak Mexican as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyone have some tips so I can fully experience the Mexican lifestyle?

Wish me luck in Mexico!

>> No.8497572

>> No.8497566

To all pedophiles: Annoyed/depressed about being pedsecuted?, here's something to think about; most of the people in the world, i.e. your family, the guy walking down the street, your workmates HATE what you are. They'd happily kill a pedophile if they thought they could get away with it, maybe torture too. Bearing this in mind, do they deserve any better than you? - they have declared themselves by default as your adversaries - why not take the fight to them?
Here is a useful strategy - identify those around you who the above description fits - the ones who, on hearing of a child porn possessor, say stuff like "I hope he gets the broom-handle and razor treatment in jail". THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES. Destroy them. Not all at once but in little ways, spread rumours, piss in their coffee, sugar their gas -- ANYTHING you can GET AWAY WITH. fight the antis

>> No.8497568

/v/ here; stop annoying the japanophiles you goddamn faggots. Just get the 4chan add-on and filter the threads.

Acting like a bunch of 12 year olds, I swear.

>> No.8497569

>>8497561
Yes. OP is certainly a gentleman and a scholar.

>> No.8497573

>>8497564
>implying you aren't a regular /jp/ poster pretending to be a /v/irgin

>> No.8497574

GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS. Are you GAY? Are you a NIGGER? Are you a GAY NIGGER? If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for! Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member. GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today! Why not? It's quick and easy. All you have to do is join the official GNAA IRC channel #GNAA on irc.hardchats.com. We look forward to seeing you! 7076475217

>> No.8497575

It's like you people are just looking for something to get mad it. If it upsets you, why not ignore it? Let it sink to page 15 and 404.

>> No.8497576

>>8497572
speak of america, i have good story to tell of experience friends.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>> No.8497578

>>8497575
It's hard to when there's a Katawa Shoujo General on the front page with over 200 posts every fucking hour you faggot.

>> No.8497577
File: 727 KB, 1400x1050, 4f0a116ef365b490f566dea2e93c2e8f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh, I've done far worse that shove a VN up your board, /v/...

I'VE HURT YOU

And I wish to go on hurting you...

I shall leave you as you left me, as you left /a/, marooned for all eternity in the center of a weeaboo imageboard.

With cocks in your mind... With cocks in your mind...

>> No.8497579

thanks OP, she is hot bitch in porn, i cum so hard while hurtling through space toward a decommissioned space station. slowly, i pull my knees to my chest and close my eyes as my bowels begin to expel hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful, symmetrical turds, brown as the day is long. i laugh like a young girl as my turds drift aimlessly behind me; they are as butterflies to a child frolicking in the fields of elysium.

i approach the station's docking port, flaccid cock in hand, and prepare to float gently into its inviting confines. i extend my cockless arm jubilantly, as to celebrate the majesty and depth of space, and thank jesus christ for this ultimate gift and blessing. but suddenly, my outstretched arm collides with the outer rim of the docking port, and the trajectory of my quaggy body is violently halted.

the ftes afford me barely enough time to turn his head before the turds arrive. one thousand turds, each one seemingly larger than the last. i try in vain to cleanse mu eyes of the shitsting, but succeed only in smearing my own fecal matter into a fine asspaste, which slowly seeps into my eyes and nasal cavity. i inhale three hundred and twenty four Space Turds; my lungsare permeated completely with my own shit. i hang lax, spirit broken, defeated by poop. i will never be the same. i am forever a shit faggot

>> No.8497580
File: 177 KB, 1220x1048, 1308910796790.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8497581

>come to /jp/ for the first time because of this.
>see these kinds of posts >>8497574
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE SON.

/jp/ got some serious problems.

>> No.8497582

>>8497540
It ain't a game nigger I don't know who told you it was. I put holes in your mug if you're holding a grudge. Try to take em when you get the gun and load and the slug check ya low when I bust. Stop playin when ya get it understood cause I know if you know what's good for ya. Come around your hood for ya.

You don't know me - I kill everyone who show love. You have them motherfuckers lookin' all up in the woods for ya.

>> No.8497583

*Congratulations! Your KIRLIA has evolved into a Gardevoir!*
"Wow!" Exclaimed Chaud, wide eyed at his new pokemon. He had no idea it was close to evolving, but here it was! It got taller,
and prettier too. It almost looked human.

"So you're a Gardevoir, huh? Hmm...." He walked around his pokemon, pacing a circle as he examined her closely. "Ibet you're really strong,
and your move pool's probably impressive too." He muttered to himself as he eyeballed her.

'Does my new form please you, Master?'

"...!" Chaud jumped, then looked around quickly. "What...? Who said that, who's there?"
'It's me, Master. Your pokemon.'

Chaud blinked, turning back to look at his Gardevoir. "That was.....you?" She smiled and tilted her head slightly.

"Wow.... telepathy. Now that's impressive! You're a great pokemon."

Gardevoir blushed and looked away. 'Thank you, Master...'

"No problem. I give compliments when compliment's due." Chaud winked, causing Gardevoir to blush even more. Chaud didn't seem to notice though. "Well, we're almost to the next
town. What do you say you get in the pokeball and I take you over to the pokemon center for some much-deserved healing?"

>> No.8497586

>>8497581
They're copypastas you fucking newfag. Get out.

>> No.8497589

>>8497581
>>8497581
Why do you come to 4chan? Why don't you get some friends? try to get laid, do something besides going on 4chan to try and act like a pretentious shitdick. If you had anybody in your life who actually wanted to listen to what you had to say you wouldn't be doing this, and if you weren't a complete piece of shit you would realize that nobody is going to read your point of view you faggot. Just stop or kill yourself, either or is fine with me.

>> No.8497590

>>8497581
For nerds? Well excuse me... Some people grew up with it and is part of there culture aka asians. Also its a good thing to do when ur bored. + your list of anime is prob less thn 0.001% of whats actually on the market. Not all anime are or children and nerds there are large varietys targeted at different groups.
Also teen titans is not really anime tho drawn in a very similar/same style as anime. There are certain rules it does not follow making it a cross breed
And yes i am awfully offended at your steriotyping.
Thankyou. P.s. and no animes not just about hentai... Add more variety to your gallery...

>> No.8497591

>>8497540
Who is this guy quoting?

>> No.8497592
File: 28 KB, 128x128, 1326126556552.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'

>> No.8497594

I'm sorry, but did Tai already lose? Oh, that痴 right. The second season isn't even over. In fact, he's only getting started. Does not having Sora after the first season count as a loss? Is that what you池e saying? Because if you池e saying that I can assure you that you池e wrong. Why would you post this pic when there's nothing to go on? Tai has been the best Digi-destined for how many years now? He's up against one of the worst characters in the show who's only making advances because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a rock band. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Tai is one of the best characters on the show, and he would have scored with her earlier if Agumon didn't show up. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you池e going to be embarrassed when the Tai wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Tai just decided to go catch her before the concert like he needed to, just like an alpha. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I知 fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you池e the only guy making all these anti-Tai posts because you池e a faggot hater who doesn稚 like the him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Tai on the board, like I give a fuck. It痴 so easy to spot out your threads now, you池e a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don稚 you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to post a pic like this. That痴 just you, you池e always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>> No.8497595

>> No.8497597
File: 118 KB, 255x288, 1327823000370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497573
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK INTO /v/ YOU MISERABLE LITTLE SHIT.

FUCKING CASUALS LIKE YOU CAN'T EVEN BROWSE A FUCKING BOARD WITHOUT WHINING ABOUT ANY LITTLE FUCKING THING.

PATHETIC. IF I MET YOU IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULD BE A FUCKING BROKEN LITTLE MAN.

>> No.8497598

I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?
OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN, AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE

>> No.8497599

>>8497578

Well then you got some anger issues to sort out, bud. I despise LoL generals but I don't fucking flip my shit because there's one or two on the front page at any given time, ever. Sit down, take a deep breath, masturbate, and just let it go.

>> No.8497601

>>8497581
Just like the gay thread /v/ had last night, amirite?

>> No.8497602

why slug more slug

1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology.
2- The snail use the shell because is a fucking faget.
3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give the slug to ur dog chew and it ll s
4- shell is MORE heavy than no shell.
5- some slug have internal shell because more evolved
6- Your cousin will not want to stay on your house to play slug.
7- If you trow the slug on the wall, the wall will go up.
8- Trow both on water and watch which will come up first.
9- slug at mate will make a slimecord. The snail will show dribble.
10- All slug are hermaphrodite. Snail is too but because faget
11 - slug is the name of a bullet. Snail means it is slow.
12 - Slug will eat carrion, slug dont give a fuck
13- slug didn't needed an upgrade. Slug is perfect

>> No.8497603
File: 126 KB, 476x273, we don't talk about that anymore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Representative of the sane people of /v/ here. I would like to apologise on behalf of whatever people >>8497564 missed. We of /v/ accepted KS after Act 1 released all the way to when it was fully released on the 4th. I have no idea what the fuck happened that's a lie, the threads went to shit. OP's just being a mad faggot.

Speaking of...
>>8497578
Yeah, like I have to ignore your constant LoL General and SC2 Streams general. You're coming back to /v/, and you're going to ignore the threads just like I have to ignore the SC2 and LoL threads, among others.

Again, /jp/, I'm sorry.

>> No.8497604

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 (>2012, >still using this kopipe) Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Peace out nerds.

>> No.8497605

You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. "OH MY GOD KATAWA SHOUJO IS /jp/ RELATED ZOMGROFLMFAO!!11!!" You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really really worry about the state of my generation. Where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.

>> No.8497606
File: 28 KB, 310x400, who's mad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497597

>> No.8497607
File: 183 KB, 490x535, 1327517770903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8497608

It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow.

The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour*,
beating the wings 7-9 times per second (rather than 43). But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound
coconut.

>> No.8497609 [DELETED] 
File: 76 KB, 1484x312, 1327996433484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8497580
>>8497580
>>8497580
>>8497580
>>8497580
/jp/ confirmed for King of Autists, worse than /a/.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action