[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 350 KB, 720x720, 1321614196407.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8720438 No.8720438 [Reply] [Original]

When I graduated out of high school (18 years old), I had a HUGE depression (because I didn't knew what to do at all and how am I supposed to continue with my life) so I ended up sitting in my room, locked up from inside and eating nothing but stupid noodles and snacks (made me gain a few kilos). In fact its pretty nice, to be unemployed, don't know what time or weather is it outside, sleeping as much as you want and such…But my need for money made me go out from my room and get an easy job as a sales agent.This job made me a lot more sociable (in school I was unpopular and quiet girl… every conversation was something like an achievement for me) and easy-going. I'm 20 now and I can do everything I want, even buy some stupid hand-made gothic lolita handmade dresses and kimonos for myself, lol.I blahblahblahed so much because of this: every NEET can change her- or himself and become a valuable man or woman for society, make tons of friends and be TEH KING OF TEH WHOLE WORLD. Tehehe.But…Walls in my room still feel so protective…Whew.Sorry for my English though.Love for everyone~

>> No.8720447

So did you want to fuck or what?

>> No.8720451
File: 263 KB, 1280x960, 1327518980063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2010
>that feel when girls poop out they're butts
>ISHYGDDT
>who are you quoting D:<
>okay.jpg
>try to walk to dinasaur
>spaghetti falling out of my pockets
>mfw when i have no pokeface.png
>dinasaur turns into a dragon and flies away
>holy shit im flying to O__O
>flying spaghetti monster.exe
>mfw

>flying on my dinasaur
>see dead baby on the sidewalk
>mvq quand :(
>implying I, as a guy, will ever breast feed a baby
>that feel when males can lactate out they're nipples
>BUENO.gif
>give my dragon bro a high five
>BUENO.gif
.>_>^ ^<_<
>now i poop in my pussy every day because i enjoy yeast infections
>ISHYGDT
>mfw
>2013

>> No.8720471

Holy shit, she's just as worthless and impassionate as the average protagonist of an otome game. I bet if she wrote one she'd be rich.

>> No.8720605

>>8720451
Who are you quoting?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action