[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 29 KB, 802x733, 1333648974830.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8807618 No.8807618[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Let's consider for a second the collective acceptance of norms, the little nuances of life that society considers briefly before determining "this is 'normal'".

What if normalcy dictated that chairs were too unsafe, so there was a dick coming out of the middle of every chair and all pants had to be made with a hole in the butt, and you had to fasten yourself in every time you sat down by putting the chair dick in your ass, and it was considered as normal as fastening a seatbelt ^__^

And with that said, I present to you The Safety Chair. Patent pending, my invention do not steal.

>> No.8807624

Going to address some common concerns in the meantime.
>Where exactly are you going with this?
The bottom line is that we are only getting about 50% of the experience we should be DEMANDING from our chairs. Not only are they easy to fall out of, but there is no dick-in-butt option available on the market currently.

Chairs should be both safe and fun, and The Safety Chair is both of these things and more. Get behind our cause today and be part of a movement tomorrow!

>That shit looks gay.
This is exactly the type of closed-mindedness I am referring to.

There is nothing "gay" about not wanting to fall out of your chair, just like there is nothing "gay" about wearing a seat belt so you don't fall out of your car on the highway. Many might enjoy the penetrating sensation of The Safety Chair, but to focus solely on that aspect is not only to see butt one side of the bigger picture, butt to also halt innovation and progression under the faulty logic of "having a dick in your butt is gay".

>The design is intriguing, but confusing. How does it work?
It's simple, really. The design assumes that you are prepared with appropriate pants at the ready, e.g. a pair with an easy-access hole next to the anus. To use The Safety Chair, you simple position your anal opening over the phallic protrusion and slide on down.

At this point, you are safe from the threat of falling off of your chair. The Safety Chair functions much like the foundation to a building, and you never see buildings just fall over.

>> No.8807625

Stop being a faggot and posting the old pasta.
It's not even a japanese bird.

>> No.8807637
File: 100 KB, 507x648, WellThatsLewd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I prefer the bouncy inflatable type.

>> No.8807653

>>8807618
7/10, I giggled.

>> No.8807664

wouldn't seat belts be the obvious solution, otherwise my ass would get cold in the winter

>> No.8807665

>>8807637
Where the fuck do i buy one of these, god do i want one now.
That looks awsome.

>> No.8807686

>>8807665
just google dildo chair

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action