[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 3 KB, 400x401, lastrequest.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9840969 No.9840969[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Okay, well this place is similar to /h/. Right. i need a loli on a hole for my buddy at /b/. so?

>> No.9840969,1 [INTERNAL] 

im interested in becoming an EFG
how can i become an EFG

>> No.9840969,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>9840969,1
Avatarfagging is against the rules.

Set aside any nostalgic feelings you have for the original EFG, because he set a dangerous precedent that ruined 4chan forever.

>> No.9840969,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>9840969,2
>Set aside any nostalgic feelings you have for the original EFG, because he set a dangerous precedent that ruined 4chan forever.
Not really. The stories were fun. The `dangerous precedent' was really Advice Dog, but even that would have been relatively benign if it hadn't coincided with Chanology and all the media attention that brought scum from shitholes like Digg in.

>> No.9840969,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>9840969,3
But EFG came first, and inspired so many imitations.

I don't get why people don't draw him without the mask any more. Or in any situation other than what they have templates for. They're missing what made the original EFG a fun poster.

>> No.9840969,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>9840969,4
Sure, but all the other trash like Happy Negro, Cockmongler, IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR, etc were photoshopped into everything imaginable, but never drew in people outside of /b/. He was almost completely forgotten about by 2008. Advice Dog and the stupid derivatives are Facebook humor, pure and simple and drew in the worst types of people (or rather, convinced them to stay and ignore the gore and CP that was constantly being flooded during Chanology).

>I don't get why people don't draw him without the mask any more.
Because ED doesn't show him without a face probably.

>Or in any situation other than what they have templates for. They're missing what made the original EFG a fun poster.
No disputing this.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action