[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.21 MB, 1647x2240, Fraud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15031827 No.15031827 [Reply] [Original]

>I secretly want to have sex with my mom
>I secretly hate my dad
>Everything I see in my dreams is either a dick or a vagina
>And subconsciously I'm basically an rabid animal

I'm not a psychologist or anything but it looks to me that Freud was just trying to popularize his fetishes

>> No.15031922

>>15031827
That's why you should read Jung instead

>> No.15031992

>>15031827
What do you expect from a jewish mind?

>> No.15031999
File: 6 KB, 200x200, gigachad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15031827
Yes.

>> No.15032073

well yes, consciouness is only a recent evolution and its function is to serve primitive instincts in order for us to increase our means of survival, we're basically just smart animals making the error of taking mind as a goal and not as a tool as it should remains. for example when you're trying to joke about his theories it perfectly illustrates your will to dominate, to ridiculize him and his thoughts which are parts of your primitive instincts. so you're exactly behaving like an animal as he stated before, there is nothing wrong with that. instead of being honest with yourself you're actually trying to protect yourself from the judgement of others because you're insecure about the fact that indeed you want to fuck your mom considering shes the first person of the opposite sex that you acknowledge when you're a kid. by putting the holiness of mind above your true repressed desires you're only confirming his thoughts

>> No.15032143

>>15031827
Wanna know how I know you haven't even read his introductory text into psychoanalysis?

>> No.15032201

>>15031827
this is completely true, nothing to say about it
>Everything I see in my dreams is either a dick or a vagina
its partially true, because subconsciousness is animalistic it operates mostly on emotions and instincts, BUT many dreams can also have useful ideas unrelated with fucking, so freud dream theory is rather poorly made
>I secretly want to have sex with my mom
>I secretly hate my dad
this ones are the most controversial and probably bullshit but one thing freud was right about childhood fantasies is that children have no morals and are ruthless and cruel

>> No.15032224

>>15032201
>freud dream theory is rather poorly made
Excuse me? Poorly made theory that survived up until this date and that has close to 500+ pages of explanation of what he means by dream interpretation. Far from poorly made, even if some of his points are questionable. He's still basis for many dream interpretation approaches out there.

>this ones are the most controversial
There is nothing controversial about them if you look into incest in history.

>probably bullshit
Huh, why? Again, have you actually read Freud? He doesn't just state this in the middle of nowhere without any rationale.

>one thing freud was right about childhood fantasies is that children have no morals and are ruthless and cruel
Misunderstanding of Freud.

Sometimes I wonder why you guys even comment in these threads. I guess it's the quarantine thing now.