Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 29 KB, 741x568, 1549808299652.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15905573 No.15905573 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Is the university and school system indoctrinating everyone into deconstructing tradition, gender roles, racial purity, national identity, hierarchies of competence, meat based diets, etc?

>> No.15905579

>>15905573
indirectly

>> No.15905583

In that when people become educated they realize how fucked up some of these things are and decide to work to dismantal them?
Sure.

>> No.15905584

>USA
>identity
You're the niggerized bastard son of the worst parts of Europe.

>> No.15905585

>>15905573
I saw that Harvard is just outright getting rid of SAT/ACT next year. We live in comical and ridiculous times

>> No.15905593

Not that I'm aware of. Every one of my classmates including my professors just want to get through the material as quickly and efficiently as possible. It seems like they couldn't care less what's going on Twitter.

t. engineer

>> No.15905600

stop being a lazy sack of shit and go vegan.

>> No.15905603

>>15905585
It's only because of the pandemic and only for next year.

>> No.15905612

>>15905600
vegan food tastes like shit. If I wanted to eat shit, I'd eat shit, not vegan """"food""".

>> No.15905617

>>15905573
yes

>> No.15905618

>>15905603
They already ignore them anyway, the average black SAT score for a harvard student is ridiculously lower than the average Asian one

>> No.15905623

>>15905573
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/07/09/california-implements-extreme-new-sex-ed-curriculum/

>The California Board of Education implemented progressive sex and gender education curriculum in public schools across the state, regardless, in some cases, of parental knowledge or consent.

>Both these pieces of education legislation mandate that school districts require sex ed and encourage students to question their parents on sexual topics—topics explored in the kindergarten through 12th grade sex education curricula implemented in California schools.

>> No.15905628

>>15905573
yes and no. the last part is especially retarded because meat is served with almost every meal in every school mensa. I honestly think it's good for children to eat meat, but it's an imperative even later on. (you eat too much meat, especially if American).

>> No.15905629

>>15905593
engineers aren't protesting, it's liberal arts students

STEM people are too busy studying and do not profit from pre-existing social structures going through radical shifts

>> No.15905636
File: 38 KB, 581x500, 1594118015805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15905636

>>15905612
food is not supposed to taste good, it's just fuel for the body

>> No.15905641

>>15905636
Vegans are malnourished without taking supplements.

>> No.15905646

>>15905618
can you explain what the SAT is and how does it influence your admission?
t. non-American

>> No.15905652

>>15905641
not true

>> No.15905660

>>15905628
it's not good for anyone to eat meat. why are you promoting heart disease?

>> No.15905672
File: 50 KB, 960x719, photo_2020-07-05_22-03-07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15905672

My professor called trans people insane. Everyone in group laughed. When i was with a doctor because i wanted my blood to be checked i just asked about HGH and Lebron James and what will happen with him and she explained that he can ruin his health by that and went on a rant about how trans people are mentally ill and need to be on suicide check everytime and that they will die after 30. I live in Russia. I love my country.

>> No.15905680

>>15905660
we evolved eating meat you faggot, your gay ass studies are trash

>> No.15905694

>>15905573
Yes. The world is a factory and people are the means of production. Accordingly, they are modified to produce most efficiently. What else would you expect from modernity?

>> No.15905699
File: 56 KB, 1172x659, EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15905699

>>15905641
i don't care for vegans beyond them fucking up the ecosystem but everyday-meat-eaters are doing it even worse. I eat whatever I could bare to kill that is local with some exceptions like fish.

>> No.15905710

>>15905680
And yet our bodies are more suited for plant based diets and animal products destroy your body

>> No.15905723

>>15905710
why people cant do everything in moderation? i just eat meat everyday as well with salad, tomatoes and other stuff. What is wrong with you all retarded motherfuckers?

>> No.15905729

>>15905710
Our bodies are not more suited for plant based diets, nutrition is a meme discipline outside of very basic observations

>> No.15905732

>>15905660
heart disease? much more affected by your other habits and genes than diet. I don't eat meat but these arguments are retarded.

>> No.15905737

we're clearly omnivores, no idea why imbeciles think we should limit ourselves to either side

>> No.15905770

>>15905737
because we aren't and it's Clearly killing us directly

>> No.15905772

>>15905737
sure. but eating meat every day is unsustainable.

>> No.15905779

>>15905732
not true, genes play a fairly small role. Look it up, not from joe rogan tho

>> No.15905784

>>15905779
>Look it up,
based retard

>> No.15905815

>>15905646
It's a standardized test that is looked at along with GPA when determining admission. More prestigious colleges will have a higher bar than less prestigious colleges.
Typically universities in the Eastern US look more at SAT scores, while universities in the Western US pay more attention to the ACT.

>> No.15905831

>>15905723
Because eating meat destroys your body, the environment, and animals of course.

>> No.15905840

>>15905831
>eating meat destroys your body,
you are unironically unhinged

>> No.15905849

>>15905772
Your statement is only try if I feel the need to artificially support 100 billion African niggers at any point in the future. I don't.

>> No.15905856
File: 230 KB, 1741x1158, mink farm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15905856

>Is the university and school system indoctrinating everyone into deconstructing tradition, gender roles, racial purity, national identity, hierarchies of competence, meat based diets, etc?
Just take a look at this thread. Everyone is throwing a tantrum because their religion is being attacked

>> No.15905867

>>15905573
They sure are.
With the ease of access of information anyone could get a real education on their own and test out but Tranny University wants a monopoly on ((learning))

>> No.15905874

>>15905723
>eat meat everyday
That's not even moderation bro

>> No.15905933

>>15905831
>destroys your body
Objectively false, a completely animal-product-free diet without modern supplements will kill you. Every single human civilization has always eaten animals for a reason.
>the environment
Exponential human population growth will eventually hit a wall no matter what our food sources are. We sustainably lived off animals for thousands of years, it's just too late to sustainably live off anything now.
>and animals
A-bloo-bloo. The only reason domesticated animals exist is for us to eat. If we decided we didn't want them anymore, all of those species are gone.

>> No.15905944

>>15905583
Low energy b8, try harder or at least say "incels" or something

>> No.15906014

>>15905573
only in /pol/incel conspiracy fantasies

they literally make shit up to get angry towards

>> No.15906026

>>15905933
Objectively true. And that is propaganda. Every major health organization agrees that veganism is good.
Heart disease (one of the biggest killers), cancer, obesity, vitamin a toxicity, and so on. No meat eating is very very bad. Most of a civilizations before us ate mostly plant based diets and seldom ate meat. Today people eat a gargantuan portion.

It's like you don't comprehend scale. And meat eating is one of the biggest destroyers of the environment look it up. It is not sustainable.

Except you would have no idea what that would do to the ecology. Also the only reason you feel indifference is because you are disconnected from the process. You see a plastic wrapped steak in walmart you don't experience the slaughter to get that. A lot of the people that work in factory farms develop ptsd.

>> No.15906033

>>15905623
no wonder americans are so soft and sensitive kek

>> No.15906039

>>15905573
Yes, but not directly, unless you're in Ethnic Studies or something terrible like that. It's like what Ellul called the "general climate of opinion." It infects you without your noticing it.

>> No.15906073

>>15905573
I'd argue that this is the intent, but in reality it's having the opposite effect; provoking a reactionary recoalescence of white identity and social conservatism.

>> No.15906119

>>15906073
Get off the incel anime site and go outside

>> No.15906141

>>15906119
The past few years is the first time in my life I've seen white normalfags being openly ethnocentric. they are careful who they do it around though, they probably realize you're a faggot and don't show it to you, so you aren't seeing this.

>> No.15906149
File: 22 KB, 334x506, 285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15906149

>>15906026
>mfw I eat ONLY meat

>> No.15906163

>>15906141
Get off the incel anime site

>> No.15906171

>>15906149
Have fun burning a hole through your stomach

>> No.15906198

>>15906171
I have no idea what you're talking about.

>> No.15906213
File: 64 KB, 689x960, vegan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15906213

>>15906026
Kill yourself.

>> No.15906218

>>15905573
No.

>> No.15906226

>>15906026
the mongols only ate meat

>> No.15906271

>>15906213
It's funny how people on this site whine about degeneracy but when they are told that eating animal products is destroying the forests, oceans, the world they get all sensitive and adopt hedonism as a reaction.
>>15906226
The Mongols had a ton of health problems lmao why are you using them as an example. The healthiest populations eat plant based diets.

>> No.15906298

>>15906271
Why do you give a shit what I do with my life?

>> No.15906307

>>15906271
sv3rige on youtube says eating meat is good for you

>> No.15906310

>>15906271
Eating them excessively is. Not just eating them at all.

>> No.15906311

>>15906271
>eating animals, which humans have done since the first human walked the planet is bad
Only in 2020 could someone be so fucking retarded.

Legit kill yourself retard.

>> No.15906316

>>15906271
>It's funny how people on this site whine about degeneracy but when they are told that eating animal products is destroying the forests, oceans, the world they get all sensitive and adopt hedonism as a reaction.
true
>The healthiest populations eat plant based diets.
false
>>15906298
retard who doesn't understand zero-sum principles

>> No.15906322

>>15906307
lmao
>>15906298
You don't live in a vacuum bud. Ecology ecology ecology. You are connected with the ecology.

>> No.15906325

Maybe the humanities but lmao
>2020
>Humanities

>> No.15906335

>>15906316
That is true. People today also eat much much more meat than the past civilizations.

>> No.15906347

>>15905831
I wonder if there are vegans among professional sportsmen? lol

meat is condensed grass. predators are based.

>> No.15906397

>>15906322
I get my meat from my local butcher, whose cows are grass-fed. Which means my diet is a net positive for the environment, unlike yours, assuming that you get your plants from industrial farms, and not greenhouses, or vertical farms, which I'm sure you do. How does it feel to know that someone who eats only animal source food has a more positive impact on the environment than you?

>> No.15906413

>>15906311
And we are a newer society today. We are more people and we are forcefully breeding these animals to keep up with the demand. Factory farming and eating animal products is dentrimental to the world. Eating animal products has become unsustainable.

>> No.15906433

>>15906397
LMAO that is even worse actually. Grass fed produces more methane. Stop being a lazy sack of shit and go vegan I don't get what the big deal is.

>> No.15906460

>>15906433
No. I will keep eating what I believe is the most healthy for myself.

>> No.15906491

>>15906460
>I believe bleach is healthy so I'm going to drink it

>> No.15906529

>>15906491
You are projecting. I'm in the peak physical shape of my life. Never been sick once since I started this way of eating. Surely after 3 years there would be some side effects? I know people that have been eating this way for decades, and are as healthy as can be. Meanwhile the average vegan looks malnourished and frail.

>> No.15906544

>>15906460
cow eats grass whole day. either sleeps or eats. not a life.

>> No.15906560

>>15906529
>muh anecdotes
You sound like an American. And a bad diet is something that slowly kills you. You also don't know what is going on in other people's bodies. Veganism is also fine.

>> No.15906593

>>15905573
Attributing all of these to the modern scholastic apparatus would be both flattering to the system in question, and unflattering to human stubbornness.

>> No.15906607

>>15906529
What do you eat?

>> No.15906610

>>15905573
These things should be deconstructed

>> No.15906644

>>15906560
So what? I'm not a scientist, and neither are you, so all I have is anecdotes. I'm not the one trying to convince others to change their diet. You're the one who's supposed to post studies and papers, but you didn't, because you haven't read any.
>>15906607
Mostly beef. Occasionally chicken, pork, and seafood. Also eggs and dairy products.

>> No.15906648

>>15906644
what specifically though, do you just eat steaks every day or do you eat the organs as well?

>> No.15906668

>>15906644
I don't post links because link spamming is cringe and too time consuming for what it's worth as it doesn't do anything. these are all things you can search up on your own. It is pretty much consensus that veganism is fine and much more environmentally friendly.

>> No.15906677

Stop derailing the thread with veganism shit you faggots.

>> No.15907303

>>15905573
Pretty much, though to a lesser/varying degree depending on the area of public schools. Wyoming teachers are probably more based then NYC teachers, though it seems to me the teaching profession is more attractive to wine aunts and onions boys. That being said I doubt they can go too far with it outside the most liberal states.

At the university level absolutely, particularly in any ethics/humanities class I took, or any interaction I had with the administration, though most classes outside of those were pretty apolitical since I was a stem major..

Its noticeable how you can get a 95 on a C+ essay that you typed up 3 hours before it was due if its profeminism/environmentalism/anti-racism.

>> No.15907311

>>15905672
holy fucking based. I live in Bongland where you're locked up by the thought police for such opinions

>> No.15907323
File: 677 KB, 842x1196, Kyou Kara Yonshimai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15907323

>>15906610
You should be deconstructed.

>> No.15907332

>>15905672
How can I move to Russia anon?

>> No.15907352

>>15907311
>>15907332
>Romania Passes Law Banning Gender Studies, Following Hungary and Poland
>Educational institutions cannot promote gender theories which claim gender identity is separate from biological sex
these places are also based

>> No.15907376

>>15907352
Which one has the most job opportunities/would be easiest to get residency in?

>> No.15907399

>>15907352
Being a reactionary is not based

>> No.15907423
File: 118 KB, 838x559, cow-in-pasture.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15907423

>>15905933
I think other guy is gay but I genuinely think the industrial farm system particularly in the US is just demonic. We're literally throwing living baby chicks into meat grinders for chicken nuggets. These animals that we eat spend entire lives in a fucking dark crowded shit filled hell being given steroids to make them fatter. Beyond just how disgusting this is, these animals are not healthy for us to eat, they poison us physically but also spirirtually in that the elites are slowly turning us into them.

I don't have an issue with just eating meat from traditional farms though, I just think the industrial farm system is repulsive.

>> No.15907428
File: 16 KB, 500x322, pepe cringe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15907428

>>15907399
>thinking gender is real is reactionary

>> No.15907440

>>15907423
Traditional farms do the same thing just on a smaller scale. There is no such thing as ethical slaughter. And if you get rid of industrial farm system most people are basically forced to go vegan. That is where 99 percent of animal products come from.

>> No.15907530

>>15907440
Traditional farms are way cleaner, don't pump hormones into the animals, and don't throw baby chicks in meat grinders.

This isn't slaughter its us entering into the food chain, there is a way it ought to be done, and a way it shouldn't be done.

>> No.15907554

>>15907440
>And if you get rid of industrial farm system most people are basically forced to go vegan
M8 this system doesnt exist in most of the world, and wasnt even in the US till the 70s.

Food prices will go up but health costs will go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfswWSOrWY4

>> No.15907566

>>15907530
it's still slaughter lol god you people are disgusting can't even be honest with yourselves

>> No.15907601

>>15907566
If everything is slaughter nothing is slaughter. Slaughter really isn't a bad thing if every living thing in existence spends their entire life doing it.

>> No.15907608

>>15907423
I agree 100%, but industrial agriculture isn't much better. It's hard to find any food product sold in stores nowadays that isn't the result of some ecologically irresponsible process. Cutting down on meat is better than nothing, though.

>> No.15907628

>>15907601
why are you insistent on eating meat to the point that you need to whitewash everything to make yourself feel better? free range meat isn't any better than factory.

>> No.15907645

>>15907628
Because meat is good for me and tastes good and children that eat it are taller and stronger. I am also not a neurotic mess like you ashamed of his own existence leaving an effect. Why are you not telling lions how much of a bigot they are for eating gazelles? Don't they know their committing a slaughter.

>> No.15907660

>>15907645
because we don't need to eat meat and it causes ecological harm and it is not good for you all propaganda. you're not a lion.

>> No.15907693

>>15907608
I agree, the entire American food system is a trough of garbage and poison, likely because the elites are trying to poison us and make us weak. Remember that Alex Jones meme about frogs turning gay? He wasn't lying.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
Atrazine is banned in the EU btw.

I'm trying to get ripped so I need to eat a lot of protein. Also animal fats help to build muscle. Try and get stuff from farmer's markets. Also stay away from vegetable oils, only use olive or coconut oil.

>> No.15907706

>>15907660
>eating meat causes ecological harm
Nigga eating meat IS ecology have you never heard of the food chain?

I know I'm not, why aren't you petitioning lions to end their slaughter? Or bears or hawks or sharks or wolves for that matter?

>> No.15907709

>>15905573
>meat based diets
holy shit obeseoids just eating your fucking veggies and cope jesus christ

>> No.15907716

>>15907693
you can get ripped on a vegan diets animal fats are detrimental to your health

>> No.15907725

>>15907706
are you being retarded on purpose? are you not aware of how we produce meat?

>> No.15907753

>>15907716
Animal fats increase testosterone. Obviously needs to be done in moderation though.

>>15907725
Northern Europeans have lived off a largely meat and dairy diet for thousands of years most of it being much more ecofriendly then any agricultural society, same deal for plains indians and central asian steppe horsemen (though without the dairy). If anything the inception of farming and the mass production of plant food is the worst ecological disaster in world history.

>> No.15907767

>>15907725
I'm not well versed in nutrition, but what is wrong with killing/slaughtering animals, if you use their body and don't let it go to waste? Hit me with your arguments.

>> No.15907769

>>15907753
>Animal fats increase testosterone
no they don't this is broscience on the highest level get off of /fit/

>> No.15907786

>>15907769
Lmao they do though.

>> No.15907818

>>15907725
Just answer the question, is it immoral for a lion to eat a gazelle?

>> No.15907844

>>15907818
that has nothing to do with the discussion our digestive systems are more suited for plants and lions don't build industrial farms where they forcefully breed billions of animals and ruin the environment.

>> No.15907847

>>15907786
they don't and they also give you heart disease. there is nothing good for you in animal fats.

>> No.15907855

>>15905672
>Russian making fun of other groups for their high suicide rate

>> No.15907869

>>15905573
top 10 graduate here. yes.

>> No.15907876

>>15907844
Why are you evading the question? Is it immoral yes or no?

>> No.15907882

>>15907844
The environment can suck my dick, and humans evolved to eat and digest meat. I'm healthy and happy with my animal products from local farmers, like my relatives and ancestors before me (who were farmers). I don't get why I need some pedantic cunt to tell me what is best for my body when my body knows what's best for itself.

>> No.15907884

>>15907847
https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-08/why-vegan-diets-suck/#:~:text=Not%20surprisingly%2C%20vegans%20and%20vegetarians,than%20their%20meat%2Deating%20counterparts.
>Not surprisingly, vegans and vegetarians have much lower testosterone levels than meat eaters (16, 17, 18, 19). Bottom line: Vegans are deficient in many important nutrients, including Vitamin B12 and Creatine. Studies show that vegans have much lower testosterone levels than their meat-eating counterparts.

>> No.15907896

>>15907876
there is no morality only ecology and ethics

>> No.15907897

there are plenty of right-leaning majors too anon see engineers, economics, business, math, etc.

>> No.15907902

>>15907896
Then the same applies to humans as we are animals as well.

>> No.15907918

>>15907847

>Accuses someone of broscience
>Subscribe to 90s soccer mom science

Retard. Obviously animal products increase test, there is actual literal testosterone in animals that you're ingesting.

>> No.15907927

>>15907902
humans=/=lions so no

>> No.15907939

>>15907927
Humans are animals. You are an animal. You have to eat to survive and in all traditional cultures around the world meat was a central component of their diet. A healthy human eats meat. As you said there is no morality only ecology and ethics

>> No.15907948
File: 286 KB, 562x432, 1542744657806.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15907948

>>15906413
>Eating animal products has become unsustainable.
False.

Meat is necessary for human survival. If you yourself don't want to eat whatever it is you don't want to eat that is fine, do not force others to act as you do, and don't be dishonest.

Eating animal products is good and sustainable.

>> No.15907954

>>15907939
there are a lot of types of animals lol. humans are animals that don't need meat. most people aren't eating for survival anymore.

>> No.15907974

>>15907948
eating animal products is the leading cause of heart disease (number one killer) and environmental issues. this is the consensus get your ideology out of here. you do not need meat.
>don't force others to act as you do
you act as if this it is a lifestyle choice. it is a political movement.

>> No.15907994

>>15907954
You are much healthier if meat is part of it. Most humans can't process plant vitamin A and can go blind without meat.

>> No.15908007

>>15907974
Being a fat fuck is the number one cause of heart disease lmao. Eating too much meat can get you there sure but you can certainly eat meat and be perfectly healthy.

>> No.15908396

>>15905573
Yes.

>> No.15909531

>>15906198
You will.

>> No.15909539

>>15905573
Yes, more Bibles and less textbooks.

>> No.15909567

>>15905573
I think so
I think they're demoralizing people to turn the country upside down
All it takes is like 20 years or something like that of demoralization to wreck a country

>> No.15909594

Just eat chicken bros. It's delicious. Culinarily speaking it's by far the most versatile meat. And it's by far healthiest of the meats.

>> No.15910038

>>15905573
It's teaching them deconstructive/critical thinking skills and they come to their own conclusions.

>> No.15910050

>>15905641
This lie is just cope, the only vitamin missing is B12 which is not found in non-vegan diets too due to massively sterile meat. Everyone needs to take these supplements, unless you live in a shit hole with terrible meat hygiene standards

>> No.15910067

>>15906026
Based

>> No.15910178

>>15905573
That's basically the exchange value system, and it's superior form, Capitalism. University is only an emanation of it.

>> No.15910194

>>15905933
>Exponential human population growth will eventually hit a wall no matter what our food sources are.
Not directly related, but it already has. Time to stop with the population growth meme. Go check fertility rates around the world: they are declining, fast.

>> No.15910203

>>15905944
Jesus Christ this b8 of yours sucks

>> No.15910216

>>15907948
Eating animal protein is good indeed, in moderation, but there is a difference ethically between eating cows, pigs, lambs, veal, even horses and dogs for the Chinese, in brief, mammals, and small fish like sardines, mackerel. You cannot really pretend to respect animals, and eat mammals.

>> No.15910360

>>15905933

You don't actually have to eat meat but you do need some animal protein. In India, vegetarians actually drink milk from cows or eat yogurt and cheese.

>>15906026

I think humans evolved to eat meat. Earlier types of humans did indeed have subsist on a mostly vegetarian diet, then some of them started chasing and hunting animals for food which gave humans a bigger brain. We are descended from humans that did eat meat but we can also eat vegetables. It's better to have a balanced diet of both meat and vegetables.

>> No.15910369
File: 103 KB, 960x677, kvcq154cc3v41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15910369

>>15905672
respect -__-

>> No.15910387

>>15907440
thousands of years of human history vs some enlightened aids patient

>> No.15910389
File: 134 KB, 1533x1716, Hitler promoted soya beans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15910389

>>15906026
>>15907423
>>15907608
>>15907440

>> No.15910398
File: 338 KB, 500x690, Savitri Devi 100th Birthday.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15910398

>>15910389
>>15906026
>>15907423
>>15907608
>>15907440

https://www.savitridevi.org/article-woman.html

Savitri Devi was highly intelligent and cared about animals and hated meat eating.

http://www.savitridevi.org/impeachment-contents.html

Here is her book backing up her views on vegetarianism and why eating meat is bad. Or I think it's about why eating meat is bad, I haven't read the whole thing.

>> No.15910403

>>15905779
i meant dietary changes in eating/not eating meat. depends plenty on the meat and other food.

>> No.15910413

>>15906163
>>15906119
>incel
>anime
you need to get off

>> No.15910424

>>15910398
>cared about animals
>Highly intelligent
Inter species altruism was totally refuted by Spinoza

>> No.15910432

>>15905573
yes it is weak stupid and reactionary
but mostly it's a way for the bourgeoise to meet mates

>> No.15910638

>>15905672
Based Russia, but stop abusing your Women.

>> No.15910815

>>15905585
the act/sat is literally cancer though anon. its peak good boy domestication. “Do exactly as we say without any rhyme or reason for 4 hours or we are throwing out your score and consequently your future”

>> No.15910831

eat grass you western sheeple

>> No.15910997

>>15910424
How?

>> No.15911026
File: 417 KB, 1369x1897, Wilhelm Richard Wagner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15911026

>>15905573
There's nothing wrong with Vegetarianism.

>> No.15911034

>>15906325
Everyone has to take gen eds. The whole point is to move the educated labor force enough to the left to force the organizations that depend on it to move leftward too.

>> No.15911069

>>15910815
I'm European and have never taken the test but I know SAT score ha quite a strong relationship with IQ.
Grades also do have a relationship with IQ but it's not very strong.

So SAT is better than grades to get intelligent people who are not as good at getting good grades for whatever reason.

A WAIS-IV test would be preferable over all else but that will never happen.

>> No.15911112

>>15905573
yes it makes people easy to control if you wrap them ideology

>> No.15911114

>>15905618
https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/22/asian-american-admit-sat-scores/

Here are the stats for reference:

Asian: 767
White: 745
Hispanic-American: 718
Native Americans: 712
African-Americans: 704

Really not that of a dramatic of a difference. 704 is a very good score. That would put them in the 94% percentile.

>> No.15911120

>>15911069
It's illegal to IQ test a black person in CA.

>> No.15911129

>>15905573
Why do "right-wing" people especially in the US get so worked up about critical theory? It's trivially easy to turn it on itself and use it towards non-leftist ends.

>> No.15911136

>>15911114

top 6th percentile vs. the top 1-2 percentile for whites

Plus more nigs as a ratio of applicants get admitted, as it is unusual for nigs to even be qualified despite the low bar

>> No.15911158

>>15910815
If you can't be bothered to prepare for and do well on single test that you can retake multiple times, why should it be expected that you can succeed in college? The SAT/ACT is the lowest filter there is for getting into college, it only filters out people who don't care in the first place. Do we really need more wholly unqualified people in the college system tracking up debt for a 4 year degree they'll never use? Does the admissions office need even more power to base admissions solely on political questions and diversity quotas?

>> No.15911162

>>15911129
It think that it's because it entails the weaponization of institutions against them. These things amount to a struggle for power and control at the end of the today, so once it's being used for certain ends at an institutional level, "turning it on itself" amounts to nothing more than a rhetorical trick.

>> No.15911208

>>15911136
>top 6th percentile vs. the top 1-2 percentile for whites
Sounds like you're jealous cause you know you'll never be in the 6th percentile like them.
It's okay anon I love you no matter what.

>> No.15911236

>>15911158
>why should it be expected that you can succeed in college?
I think studies have shown that GPA correlates more with success in college than test scores.

>> No.15911241

>>15905573
Nah, they are just including people from all types instead of only straight anglos
These kinds of deconstructions come along naturally and they are very based

>> No.15911249

>>15905729
They are, though

>> No.15911251

>>15911129
Because it deconstructs the Western Civilization and subverts our Judeo-Christian values and promotes degeneracy and race mixing.

>> No.15911290

>>15905573
yeah

>> No.15911317

>promotes degeneracy
And? What is specifically bad or degenerate about that "degeneracy"?

>> No.15911331

>>15911129
Critical theory is critique structured for maximum ideological virulence. It is the closest thing to a mental parasite that exists in the modern era, and produces nothing of quality. Critical studies literally don't belong in academia, they corrupt anything they are involved in; see BLM.
It's like taking apart a VCR with no ability to put it back together and calling yourself an audiovisual expert

>> No.15911338

>>15911251
Why is contemporary degeneracy viewed as actually morally good by the public when it's utterly historically contingent? What role does institutional power play in propagating these narratives?

>> No.15911353

>>15911331
>non-Marxists leftists endlessly critique the family, capitalism, property, nationality etc. using critical theory, but no right-winger has produced a critique of Equality or the Individual using similar methodology
Why?

>> No.15911375

>>15911338
Because of Cultural Marxism

>> No.15911377

>>15911338
>Why is contemporary degeneracy viewed as actually morally good by the public when it's utterly historically contingent? What role does institutional power play in propagating these narratives?
Why is contemporary non-degeneracy viewed as actually morally good by the public when it's utterly historically contingent? What role does institutional power play in propagating these narratives?

Saying something is historically contingent is not an argument against it because almost every aspect of human society is historically contingent. "Degeneracy" is also a rather abstract word, on what standard or criteria do we determine what makes some actions degenerate vs. not?

>> No.15911400

>>15911377
A joke answer is: degeneracy is whatever authority says is degenerate. A real answer might be that degenerate behaviors are those that go against a human fulfilling his telos.

>> No.15911429

>>15911353
That's a poorly formed premise. Why would you choose a jewish rhetorical invention which relies upon subjectivity and retarded praxis to reach worthwhile conclusions? I'd say check out Carl Schmitt if you want to see a good critique of liberal values

>> No.15911433

>>15911400
>are those that go against a human fulfilling his telos.
Alright I'll bite. Not trying to be a skeptical dick cause you gave a legit reasoned reply, but how do we know in regards to human sexuality what "fulfills a person's telos"? Seems to me just as baseless as saying degeneracy is whatever authority says it is.

>> No.15911449

>>15911433
Why does sexual reproduction exist? Obviously, to produce children and to create and emotional bond between a man and woman to promote successful rearing of children. From this point of view, sexuality that doesn't at least have the potential to fulfill these criteria can be considered to be on a spectrum of degeneracy.

>> No.15911453

>>15911433
not the same guy, but with regard to human sexuality, one's telos would most clearly be reproduction, i.e., gays will never reproduce naturally, so their orientation lacks the fundamental telos of sexual contact between animated bodies (animals)

>> No.15911526

>>15911449
>>15911453
And who tells you that the telos is the most obvious and simple conclusion (for which all the intelectual progress we made is unnecessary, superfluent or even a hindrance) instead of the more challenging one that our natural instincts including reproduction are to be overcome?

>> No.15911532

>>15911449
> to produce children and to create and emotional bond between a man and woman to promote successful rearing of children. From this point of view, sexuality that doesn't at least have the potential to fulfill these criteria can be considered to be on a spectrum of degeneracy.
Why does homosexuality exist? Obviously to bond man to man. Men are made naturally made to be attracted to the same sex and the homosexual act fulfills that telos. Those that aren't go against their telos to be bonded to other men, to fulfill their nature as a homosexual person ought to be. Anything that doesn't have the potential to fulfill these criteria can be considered on the spectrum of degeneracy.

You're importing your own ideas unto nature, as nothing about our natural capacity to nut tells us anything about how we ought to nut lmao. How do you know for instance that it isn't actually homosexual acts that fulfill our telos?

>> No.15911595

>>15905573
Is modern education anti-tradition?

>> No.15911625

>>15911532
Can't produce children even in theory.

>> No.15911635

>>15911526
>intellectual progress
The idea of intellectual progress assumes telos because you need a point to be progressing towards.

>> No.15911652

>>15911625
You haven't answered the question why should producing children be viewed as the telos to begin with? When we could just as easily say it's man's telos to be bonded to other men.

>> No.15911675

>>15911526
>And who tells you that the telos is the most obvious and simple conclusion (for which all the intelectual progress we made is unnecessary, superfluent or even a hindrance)
a bit disingenuous, no?
>instead of the more challenging one that our natural instincts including reproduction are to be overcome?
while someone may argue man's telos is to surpass his instinct to reproduce, instinct and pattern are what yield thought and action, and an attempt to separate oneself from the procreative instinct will create a new being with a new concept, and new telos. if you cut your dick and balls off, then your plan and goals for life would likely change

>> No.15911709

>>15911652
But you can't say that, because one of the functions of sexual reproduction is to create children and promote diversity of individual genetic traits. All this cope, just because you're gay. Sad!

>> No.15911728

>>15911709
>one of the functions of sexual reproduction is to create children
Got it so you're just assuming what is and isn't a person's function beforehand with no basis. All I'm asking for is a criterion for how you go about deciding what a person's "function" or telos is, and you can't give it to me. Embarrassing.

>> No.15911741

>>15911728
>Got it so you're just assuming what is and isn't a person's function beforehand with no basis.
I'm basing the idea that sexual reproduction in humans exists for the sake of producing children, at least in part, on contemporary consensus in biology.

>> No.15911754

>>15911741
> sexual reproduction in humans exists for the sake of producing children
That's what sexual reproduction does. Why should I buy that what something does is what it ought to be?

>> No.15911764

>>15911754
>Why should I buy that what something does is what it ought to be?
I guess in theory you could do that, but it would make you a leftist - and that's a bad thing.

>> No.15911765

>>15911728
how many generations of people had the telos of reproduction, in order for you to argue that they were wrong?

>> No.15911768

>>15905573
Yea. 100% true.
Schools were created during modern times as an asnwer to growing population. Indirectly "school culture" created the enlightenment, as well as romanticism

>> No.15911770

>>15911114
That is dramatic you mongoloid. Look at medical school stats if you want to see how this has a direct impact on people's lives.

>> No.15911785

>>15911765
So because millions of people have reproduced in the past we ought only to reproduce? That sounds like a pretty arbitrary standard but okay.

Also to be clear I'm not arguing against reproduction, I'm arguing against the idea that there's some in-built natural imperative to reproduce.

>> No.15911835
File: 14 KB, 251x242, 1410826043235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15911835

>>15911785
>Also to be clear I'm not arguing against reproduction, I'm arguing against the idea that there's some in-built natural imperative to reproduce.
This is the extent people will go to to defend homosexuality.

>> No.15911836

Based faggot containment thread.
Nice one op

>> No.15911858
File: 1.28 MB, 480x640, 1594762942834.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15911858

>>15911785
>So because millions of people have reproduced in the past we ought only to reproduce?
No, stop straw-manning.
>I'm arguing against the idea that there's some in-built natural imperative to reproduce.
You sound literally gay and figuratively retarded

>> No.15911889

>>15911835
Not an argument.

So far all you've provided are circular arguments that assume their conclusion: being straight is natural because sex is meant to produce children. Why ought sex only be used to produce children? Because it's natural.

>> No.15911907

>>15911858
>No, stop straw-manning.
So you agree then that whether or not our ancestors all had children is irrelevant to the conversation? Because you said and I quote
>how many generations of people had the telos of reproduction, in order for you to argue that they were wrong?

>> No.15911942

The 'paleofantasy' (paleo/keto diets, barefoot running, and other utter bullshit lifestyle memes) seem to be extra prominent on /lit/. I dunno what it is about this board but every time there's a conversation about nutrition or exercise these literal drooling retards come into the thread spouting 'our ancestors did x so we must do it too' make believe. if you'd read a single book about the paleolithic period you'd know those paleo diets are nothing but well marketed fads. and yeah let's ignore all of modern medicine because cavemen didn't have that either. jesus christ i don't understand how people can operate a computer and still be so fucking dumb.

>> No.15911951

>>15911942
You have people posting Joe Rogan videos as citations, you think the average IQ here is above 80?

>> No.15912040

>>15911635
That's my point. If you say procreation and all that "natural" stuff is our telos then our whole history is no progress.

>>15911675
What exactly do you mean by disingenious?
Your second point is nothing I would disagree with. I was not advocating anything specific, I was merely pointing out the emptiness of the appeal to nature as telos.

>> No.15912145

>>15911907
>So you agree then that whether or not our ancestors all had children is irrelevant to the conversation?
How could it possibly be irrelevant? What I am arguing is that the human telos with regards to sexuality is an obvious one, which is self-evident. No a moral obligation, not some archaic tradition waiting to get left behind, it is the driving force behind higher level processes and complexities which man has gained over time. It is that which speaks for itself, attempts to deconstruct it make no sense

>> No.15912182

>>15911942
>barefoot running

You know where I think this meme started? When I was a elementary school kid I was watching some 80s movie, for some reason I'm picturing Crocodile Dundee, and there's a scene where a woman is fleeing a mugger or something, and she takes off her heels to run. My friend asks his older brother "Why do people take off their shoes to run?" and his brothers like "You can run faster with bare feet!". We were like "Woah!". Of course, you run faster in bare-feet than in HEELS, but you most def will not run faster than someone with running shoes on. Did this stupid idea really spread to dudes like Joe Rogan?

>> No.15912218

>>15905617
this

>> No.15912220

>>15911158
It’s a narrow basis for intelligence and shows only that one can perform with degree of competency in a government designed test. Which is honestly perfect for the university setting today being that they are predicated on obedience rather than innovation or understanding

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action