Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 837 KB, 528x803, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048312 No.17048312 [Reply] [Original]

>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

>> No.17048338

So everybody who reads MTW reads it in Christian Bale's Patrick Bateman voice, right?

>> No.17048340

It wasn't fair what society did to Elliot. He had class and refinement, but society just threw a glass of orange juice all over him send his plans. They humiliated him, unjustly

>> No.17048341

>>17048312
But remember, what he did was totally unjustifiable, and anyone who says otherwise is a virgin, an extremist and mentally ill.

>> No.17048362

>>17048340
dirty dumb hapa scum

>> No.17048370
File: 349 KB, 598x322, 0E8AC363-F5F7-465C-9873-E97BEAA402E7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048370

>>17048312
I wish I met elliot, I could’ve saved him. All he needed to do was meet someone like him, I’m not a hapa but I’m a mulatto. I know the pain of being stuck between two worlds and denied the benefits of either race. Of disappointing your parents at every turn. Of being sexually unavailable to all females due to circumstances out of your control. Of being some abomination trying to win a rigged game. Rest In Peace Elliot Roger, you’ve sparked many a flame.

>> No.17048379

I really enjoyed his manifesto

he writes in an incredibly clear, readable style

and it's unintentionally hilarious

>> No.17048384

>>17048312
While i understand that his problems stem from more than a lack of sex, why didn't he get an escort? If he can drive a BMW, then surely he could also afford a not hideous whore

>> No.17048390

>>17048312
He’s the product of our coom brained American pie culture. Nobody thought to tell Elliot at some point that chasing poon was a pathetic quest.

>> No.17048392
File: 96 KB, 1005x504, FA13946A-47D4-4E50-93C3-56940985071B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048392

>>17048370
You’re not fucking funny

>> No.17048405

>>17048384
He wanted his first experience to be like everyone else’s, not done by some coke whore

>>17048390
Elliot was literally a Bernard Marx. He was born into a rich society, the first girl he mentions that bullies him used to date Cole sprouse, basically Elliot couldn’t fit in to a society he was born into. And he couldn’t achieve that one rite of passage that makes us all men

>> No.17048407

>>17048312
If I have kids with an Asian girl, I hope I only have daughters desu… male hapas can do fine in the dating market but they have to work for it.

>> No.17048426

>>17048390
this desu, you people told him his worth was based on his body count and he believed it wholeheartedly, mostly because he had autism. this would never happen in an islamic nation

>> No.17048435
File: 8 KB, 236x99, dfadfafdfs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048435

>>17048405

>> No.17048439

>>17048379
I want to be like him one day.

>> No.17048473

>>17048405
Elliot a pathetic and weak sperg faggot

>> No.17048479

>>17048312
>and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door
must be a strong guy to get his dick through a door
in future do not post on this board if you're ESL

>> No.17048489

>>17048473
Fuck you bitch he was more a man than you

>> No.17048510

>>17048384
He wasn't that smart. That's why he conducted a massacre with multiple handguns even though he could have been more effective with a rifle. He could have bought assault rifles on his trip to Arizona to buy lottery tickets, but he didn't because he was stupid.

>>17048489
He wasn't much of a man, that's why he couldn't get any tail.

>> No.17048531

>>17048510
>muh height meme

Opinion discarded

>> No.17048538
File: 1.53 MB, 1439x2787, deathbywhore.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048538

>>17048312
God, I wish that was me plunging my sweaty cock into hapa puss. And then knowing after its all said and done that he was listening and going INSANE. so cool

>> No.17048539

>>17048510
He didn’t have a I’m going to kill everyone breakdown until after the lottery arc

>> No.17048562

>>17048312
>while I drive a BMW
Poor fella, I remember losing my virginity in a single cab 97Ford f-150 that I saved money for as a high schooler by selling deer jerky and reading water meters.

The only wealth which lasts forever is that which you give away.

>> No.17048571

>>17048392
kek

>> No.17048588

Should all male hapas should be killed at birth or aborted?

>> No.17048626

>>17048489
he was a whiny toddler who wanted all the reward with less than zero effort.

>> No.17048666
File: 9 KB, 225x225, shiggy diggy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048666

>>17048510
>He thinks you need brains to know how to get in contact with a whore or her pimp

>> No.17048670
File: 152 KB, 1033x798, D5F5496B-BB88-47ED-92E8-CD088D7B1F24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17048670

What does one do if they are suffering from the same thoughts that elliot had? And they have the financial ability to do something dumb? What can be done to help individuals like this so they don’t hurt their community and they can hopefully live a good life?

>> No.17048677

>>17048670
Also should they just do what they believe is right in their hearts? Who’s to say they are wrong? What should they read to be pointed in the right direction, whether that means vengeance or forgiveness?

>> No.17048741

>>17048670
see a whore and then commence self improvement protocols (emphasis on social aspects (no don't ask me how)).

>> No.17048747

>>17048407
>I hope I only have daughters
*hits pipe*

>> No.17048754

>>17048562
>The only wealth which lasts forever is that which you give away.
Nothing lasts forever, dumb boomer.

>> No.17048761

>>17048670
>>17048677

They shouldn't read anything. They should engage in genuine social interactions with other people. By "genuine", I mean a social interaction not dominated by their own desire to prove their status and worth. They should talk to people and listen to their feelings and concern, and recognize them as real experiences.

That Eliot had a persecution complex is a bitter irony, given that he actually had enormous advantages most people could never have. He was the opposite of persecuted. But his advantages were never enough. What would someone like Eliot have done had he been born into poverty? If he had been forced to earn what he had? Ironically, he would have been better off--he would have learned very quickly that he was entitled to nothing.

>> No.17048777

>>17048761
I’ve been listening to people my whole fucking life NOBODY listens to me!

>> No.17048786

>>17048761
female hands wrote this

>> No.17048790

>>17048761
>. By "genuine", I mean a social interaction not dominated by their own desire to prove their status and worth.
haHAA

>> No.17048804

>>17048754
Well that quote has lasted about 2200 years now. It means that your generosity remains in the mind of those you've helped for their lifetime, and yours(forever)

>> No.17048831

>>17048312
What is this from?

>> No.17048882

>>17048831
My twisted world

>> No.17048888

>>17048804
>forever
No.

>> No.17048892

>>17048562
Yeah I’ll give to my family, future generations and kinsmen, not to you

>> No.17048894

>>17048761
>By "genuine", I mean a social interaction not dominated by their own desire to prove their status and worth.
lmao bruh all I do is listen to people irl
most of my conversations with co-workers end up being lengthy and I do like 15% of the talking
this 2bh >>17048777

>> No.17048908

>>17048892
Good idea anon. Im pissing out my front door right now.

>> No.17048943

What does butterfly think of My Twisted World

>> No.17049232

>>17048943
Probably a holier-than-thou sentence fragment.

>> No.17049275

>>17048341
Dude how does listening to a guy plow your sister justify shooting up a sorority?

>> No.17049287

>>17049275
There was more to the story and you knownit

>> No.17049351 [DELETED] 

what would butterfly do, if while smelling a flower, some guy behind her yelled, "smelly pussy!". she turns to make disapproving eye contact only 2find him observing a cat licking its reproductive organs.

>> No.17049376
File: 2.08 MB, 950x1187, 1519452527855.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17049376

>>17049287
Well I guess I don't cause nothing about the story I have heard excuses shooting a bunch of people

>> No.17049395

>>17048538
This but unironically. Imagine wrecking the pussy so good that her brother goes on a school shooting. Not even the sickest NTR artist has drawn that.

>> No.17049396

>>17049275
It justifies the shooting using Elliot Rodger's reasoning.

>> No.17049400

Someone post the iced tea incidents I don't want to have to find that shit and I know one of you has convenient screenshots

>> No.17049412 [DELETED] 

>>17049351
the pussy that doesn't produce sense is a shitty pussy.

>> No.17049452

>>17049400
The one where he threw liquids at ppl and ran away

>> No.17049459

>>17048804
Based southern man. Eliot could never

>> No.17049478
File: 70 KB, 1032x462, Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.41.51 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17049478

?

>> No.17049495
File: 124 KB, 585x512, 1600188758814.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17049495

>> No.17049500

>>17049376
its ok he can't type english well
>knownit

>> No.17049507

>>17049500
It’s a typo obviously

>> No.17049559

>>17048670
nothing

>> No.17049594
File: 68 KB, 1000x750, IMG-20201126-WA0000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17049594

>>17049500
Scoring points off a typo, in an argument on 4chan, is not a great look either

>> No.17049601

>>17049500
Yours must be a sad life.

>> No.17049604

>>17048340
>He had class and refinement
keep deluding yourself, nice guy

>> No.17049674

>>17048562
Blessed. Sell me dried venison one day, I love that shit.

>> No.17049731

>>17048489
Jesus his whole manifesto is cringey whining between fits of pure entitlement. That's not what a man does

>> No.17049754

>>17049452
Yeah
>>17049495
Based anon. There's one at Starbucks too

>> No.17049762

>>17049674
Season just started too. I don't have the truck anymore. I drive a fucking kia. Truth is I was just jealous of the BMW.

>> No.17049766

>>17048392
Reddit

>> No.17049807

>>17048312
>It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two
try being 26, those are rookie numbers.
>>17048538
based. unironically what happened to her was a sort of juice ritual she did for her father, in order to be in the position of power he was they made him watch the whole scene.

>> No.17049816

>>17049495
>supersoakers turn into real guns
lel. the image of him running back to his bmw and driving off is hilarious.

>> No.17049835
File: 23 KB, 326x416, 548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17049835

>>17049807
>try being 26, those are rookie numbers.

>> No.17049842

>>17049395
I don't know why this made me laugh so much. Maybe because it's not even an exaggeration

>> No.17050043

>>17049807
I thought elly was 24

>> No.17050075

>>17049731
I thought it was a interesting piece of literature.
One of the more important manuscripts of the 2010s honestly.

>> No.17051235

>>17048338
Bateman is not pathetic in the same way.

>> No.17051337

>>17048407
fuck man I'm dating an East Asian woman right now and I'm scared to death of having daughters with her because they'll end up in porn

>> No.17051357 [DELETED] 

>>17048312
>>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.
Elliotte?

>> No.17051389

>>17048626
women aren't a reward.

>> No.17051393

>>17048670
What he did was good and the world would be a better place if more incels would go off the hinges.

>> No.17051395

>>17048761
post written by Estrogen(c) tm

>> No.17051403

>>17051389
they're not, but he thought so.

>> No.17051407

>>17051337
that's... fucked up, I guess?
don't give her daddy issues?

>> No.17051417

>>17051337
Disgusting racetraitor

>> No.17051428

>>17050043
yeah he was never 22 skipped that year and just went straight to 24

>> No.17051437

>>17051337
Send us pics when they're 18 so we can coom

>> No.17051453

>>17051337
nothign good ever comes out of racemixing. no matter which combination.

>> No.17051471

the Eliot Rodger story is so weird, its like a quirky indie movie coming of age comedy (the fact that he grew up in California in a family with Hollywood connections is so reminiscent of a thousand indie movies set in LA or some place in SoCal where all the characters are creatives trying to break into the entertainment industry, i.e. are people who resemble the screenwriters and their friends) but instead of the hero getting laid at the end he goes on a killing spree

>> No.17051473

>>17048670
Learn to take on criticism as something beneficial rather than something to tear you down. Not all criticism will be constructive, and some people are just being assholes, but people like Elliott are turbo narcissists who think they're perfect and others are objects. Their words mean nothing since they are less than human and how dare they criticize or help him when he is perfect and doing everything right.
Basically, you just have to learn how to take a hit to your ego and become stronger for it rather than becoming violently protective of your ego and lashing out because it was bruised.

>> No.17051478

>>17048761
>By "genuine", I mean a social interaction not dominated by their own desire to prove their status and worth
We live in a society

>> No.17051495

>>17051471
I don't think he ever tried to get laid. Or even tried to get hookers

>> No.17051548

>>17051495
I didn't quite express that properly. I mean that he basically inhabited the world familiar to us from a lot of comedies and sitcoms (well-off California people with entertainment industry connections) but he couldn't get a piece of it. That sort of gives away the lie of those films and TV shows, one of the stock themes of romantic comedies and coming of age stories is that the weirdos and loners learn to come out of their shells and gain access to pleasure like the cool popular people, maybe they even turn out to be really cool themselves and they start indie rock bands or something, but that never happened for Eliot. He just sank further and further into himself until he snapped.

>> No.17051628

>>17048312
How's her foot game?

>> No.17051644

>>17051548
Good analysis. Growing up with all the fairy tale bullshit in tinsel town probably fucked with his head. He seemed to think through some sort of spontaneous movie magic girls would run over and start blowing him if he got a nice car or whatever.

>> No.17051800

My analysis of Elliot Rodger: a Man denied his Manhood

Elliot Rodger was a resentful, spiteful teenager inhabiting the body of a 24 year old man. His formative experiences as a youth involved his intense desire to be "popular" being disappointed again and again, as he suffered constant rejection and exclusion. He never grew out of this stage, in fact as he grew older his envy only grew. His fascination with blonde white women, and their utter dismissal of him as a sexual candidate, was the fuel for his racially charged worldview, and his hatred of his Asian ancestry only contributed to it. Most young men can empathize with his experiences of shame, anger and bitterness; however, most young men grew out of these stages by developing introspection, or at least certain coping mechanisms- Elliot Rodger did not. The other key here is masculinity- because Elliot was denied any opportunity to develop a sense of Manhood, he remained in a perpetual state of boyhood. From an early age, he was raised by women, and he never got along with his father. The male friends that he did have apparently did not prepare him for even the most basic masculine banter. In his manifesto, he recounts an episode where his dorm-mate exposes him as a virgin. Instead of taking it in stride, he receives it as a personal slight, and stews in rage for the rest of the day. Of manual labour, Elliot had no experience to speak of, in fact I don't recall him ever working a job at all, since his parents provided for him financially all his life. He also never lifted weights, instead getting exercise by long walks on the beach where he would lust over young, lithe white women, and fantasize about slaying their boyfriends. So throughout his life, he was never given an outlet for his masculinity, instead spiralling downwards in a terrific cycle of hatred and rumination. Indeed, his final, violent act can be seen as an expression of Manhood he was never able to achieve before in his short life. Many men could have ended up like Elliot Rodger, but most were able to build an identity for themselves that didn't reply on the romantic failings they had as a youth. Elliot wasn't allowed that opportunity, and some number of people died as a consequence.

>> No.17051955

>>17048340
His parents did him the injustice of being mixed race. All their life they grow up having identity issues. They tend to lean to one side and aren't accepted by either. All mutts have mental issues.

>> No.17051963

>>17048435
If only Eliot got this far

>> No.17052074

>>17048670
stop browsing 4chan

>> No.17052103

>>17049495
I haven't read the whole thing. Did he ever try to befriend the popular college kids, or did he just silently hate them for being happier than him?

>> No.17052118

>>17051337
The mixing of the races never brings a good thing about.

>> No.17052173

>>17048761
You will NEVER be a woman

>> No.17052203
File: 1.74 MB, 332x332, 2698032.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17052203

>>17048312
unironically I got pretty close to becoming my country's first Elliot
AMA

>> No.17052248

Hapas need to be elimimated, they are starting to make me believe that the white genes are what ruin a mutt phenotype.

>> No.17052267

>>17048340
He fucking killed people, fuck you for romanticizing him

>> No.17052279

>>17052267
fag

>> No.17052290

>>17052267
reddit post

>> No.17052294

>>17052248
The White genes ruin a mutt phenotype because a mutt of lesser races is a mutt, with a neutral canvas from which whatever keen features can emerge, but a mutt with White blood will only ever be seen as a potential White man or woman poisoned with the stunting, deforming blood of a lesser people.

>> No.17052326

>>17052294
>potential white man
>dark skin
I gurantee you you are the only one who sees things this way, any mutt is only expected to approximate one race or the other one or the other until there are enough of them to conform to their own identity. I just know white+black children are ugly and white+yellow are the real gingers of the world.

>> No.17052341

>>17052267
>romanticizing
nigga who is romanticizing who

>> No.17052354

>>17052294
>The White genes ruin.
Agreed

>> No.17052376

>>17052290
>>17052279
B died 10 years ago

>> No.17052380

>>17048761
>They shouldn't read anything. They should engage in genuine social interactions with other people. By "genuine", I mean a social interaction not dominated by their own desire to prove their status and worth. They should talk to people and listen to their feelings and concern, and recognize them as real experiences.

It's actually the opposite of this. Eliot's problem was that he observed interactions only superficially, it seemed like guys talked to girls, girls talked to guy, guys hanged out with guys and girls hanged out with girls. He didn't see beyond that, that's social autism. In reality ALL interactions are about status and worth, which is why like most 4chan autists, the fundamental exchange that actually happens in socialization escaped him. To him, the world operated like some kind of ridiculous trick "Why is she fucking him?!" "Why is he popular?!" because he was unable to see the underlying logic that happens when people socialize it. This logic is purely one of status-positioning and status-pinging. Men try to one-up eachother and dominate others in order to emerge as the male with most status and it is this man that gets primary access to females. Eliot could only understand the material-side of the equation, having a BMW and expensive clothing and so on without realizing that you can't just sit in a BMW or wear Gucci and do nothing. You have to talk to people and engage a group in a way where you subtly socially-acceptably humiliate other men in your presence, portraying yourself as higher value than them, ideally in presence of other females. Other females if they are attractive and you cannot fuck them, are to be used to raise your social status, as just having them around will be enough to boost your social status. Of course they will probably require something in exchange: gifts, drugs, or usually just access to cool social circles, but this is a good startegy to take. The social dynamic is completely equal to the capitalist dynamic, social capital has a tendency to concentrate. If you ever want to have sexual access to women you have to carry out a strategy to concentrate all socially valuable things such as male followers, female friends, access to drugs, parties, interesting lifestyle and later when you get older this expands to access to finances, the job market, positions in institutions etc. As you get more of this, getting even more of it is even easier at some point it becomes a self-reinforcing dynamic just like capital accumulation. If you make 100k a year off your stocks without doing anything, you can re-invest that 100k and have that 100k turn into 500k then 1 million then 5 million etc. because capital concentration is a natural tendency. It's the same way with social capital, the more everybody is beneath you, the more access to females you have, the more everybody relies on you as a node of social networking, the more additional opportunities you will get.

>> No.17052392

>>17052380
embarassing post

>> No.17052406

>>17052380
Eventually as you reach a critical mass, something akin to having a few million dollars in your bank account, the game becomes self-reinforcing. You meet constantly more high-value people who make your status in turn higher, women want to fuck you even those that never met you, just because you've fucked so many other women they know, women will literally go out of their way to introduce themselves to you whether on social media or IRL, lesser value males will do your bidding in hopes of using your access and so on. The social game is entirely the same as the capitalism game and Eliot never understood this. The reality is the guy fucking his sister probably didn't have a BMW, but had high social value, given that she told him he fucked other girls before her, it's simply a given that he was probably a networking/social capital-node and managed to successfuly divert large amounts of social capitalization to himself at others expense and thus emerged as a capitalist winner except in a social sense.

>> No.17052426

>>17052392
only embarrassing in the way someone opening the bathroom door while you're taking a shit is embarrassing

>> No.17052438

>>17052406
I was a poor virgin and fucked a girl way out of my league in the single cab of my shitty $1000.00 dollar truck. Why? Because I spoke to her and listened.

>> No.17052451

>>17052438
This post was written by a female.

>> No.17052461 [DELETED] 

>>17052438
>implying getting fucked by a dusty farmboy in a shabby truck wasn't one of her bourgeois fantasies

>> No.17052463

>>17052438
Shut the fuck up roastie.

>> No.17052480 [DELETED] 

>>17052451
Absolutely.

>> No.17052486

>>17049275
It doesnt but feminism does give woman unfair advantages over men

>> No.17052510

>>17052451
>>17052461
>>17052463
Seethe manlets. I made myself desirable of my own free will and rationalization. Then I smashed puss. I'm now married, because I wanted to be. Cope. Cope. Cope. Use your pseudoscience, your graphs, your made up "sexual market value" and justify and cope with your failure to act.

>> No.17052516 [DELETED] 

>>17052510
Definitely a chick.

>> No.17052526

>>17048943
Probably that his balls itch

>> No.17052541

>>17052380
>>17052406
This strikes me as a poor system. If you want to justify it as eugenic then let's just formally have eugenics, rather than this roast-moderated mess

>> No.17052545
File: 50 KB, 399x404, 1565891045778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17052545

>>17049835
>26
youre like a little baby

>> No.17052546

>>17052510
>Cope. Cope. Cope.
calm down buddy we're just strangers on the internet

>> No.17052549

>>17052545
how old are you anon? I'm 28 and a KHHV

>> No.17052564

>>17048392
hahahahaha nice tabs

>> No.17052569

>>17052516
>>17052546
Ridicule is proven as an effective means for sharpening the will of the deranged and moving them to act.

>> No.17052571
File: 68 KB, 600x600, rejected_his_message.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17052571

>>17052451
>>17052461
>>17052463

>> No.17052578

read tlp on george sodini
read hotel concierge on elliot rodger

>> No.17052630

>>17052569
>you jokers think YOU'RE SO COOL
you can't be serious man that's the easiest phrase to bail out

>> No.17052652
File: 85 KB, 664x1055, boi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17052652

>>17052549
just turned 29. I did make out with a chick at like a holiday party once in my early 20s and even went back to her place but she was living at her mom's apartment at the time so it didnt go further. Happened because i was acting like a drunk retard and i guess i accidentally projected confidence and masulinity lol. Havent come close before or after. I think my problem is just that im very avoidant and much less social than most people so the opportunity just doesnt come up. Probably going to see an escort soon but doesnt feel urgent atm.

>> No.17052987

>>17051393
incredibly based

>> No.17053089

>>17052652
Can someone remind who this wojak is based on lol

>> No.17053127

>>17053089
the El Paso shooter, it's called chudjak or something like this

>> No.17053196

>>17048338
Bateman has too much nuance and intelligence packed in with his sociopathic idiocy, so I can't get the voice to fit.

>> No.17053218

>>17051955
yup
t.mutt

>> No.17053315

I have no sympathy for hylics who think life's purpose is chasing pussy, whether or not they are successful in their disgusting, vain pursuits.

>> No.17053320

>>17053315
>hylics
what does this mean?

>> No.17053326

>>17048312
>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister
I recognized the author from the first sentence. I hate myself and you

>> No.17053364

>>17053320
A vain being concerned only with materialistic pursuits. Unenlightened. A philistine.

>> No.17053477

>>17053364
why is chasing pussy vain? it actually takes humility and courage to pursuit it i think

>> No.17053516

>>17048405
Desu part of his problem was going to Isla Vista for school. I went to UCSB and it was extremely cutthroat for a sperg. Too many attractive, social, and sexually liberated people. The student body is primarily made up of upper middle class white party people, so Elliot had tough competition for these hot blondes he would rave about. It's depressing to see so many hot girls every single day and still be a virgin. Luckily I lost my virginity senior year before the wuhan flu because I legit felt like I was losing my mind there.

>> No.17053558

>>17052203
Which country and why?

>> No.17053565

>>17053516
Good thing those white attractive people are having less and less children.

>> No.17053593

>>17053477
He was chasing carnal pleasure and putting such importance on it that it overshadowed every other aspect of his life. Sex is inherently a lowly, materialistic pursuit unless done for procreation.

>> No.17053600

>>17048670
It is 100% illegal to suggest that you should do anything in order to stir the pot again, glowie.

If your serious, please do not do anything crazy. Just get some pusi, my dude.

>> No.17053612

>>17048670
Realize they are beyond based.

>> No.17053619

>>17053565
If they're liberal, sure.

>> No.17053621

>>17048761
You are either a foid or a tranny.

>> No.17053640
File: 134 KB, 960x1280, 664ab00a-87fa-430a-ba31-fe50744484c2-large3x4_PatrickCrusius4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17053640

>>17053089
It is based on Der Zoomer

>> No.17053669

>>17053619
>muh based conservatives
Cope.

>> No.17053739
File: 58 KB, 1024x565, 1567052551984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17053739

>>17053593
imo he wasnt pining for pussy as much as a feeling of dignity/belonging. His problems stemmed more from basic social isolation than from lack of sex, even though the latter was a consequence of the former. He was extremely prideful/neurotic and unwilling to reconcile his delusional idealized self image with his concrete predicament. He was unwilling to accept that yes he was essentially a "loser" but that being a loser is ok and he could work past it if he chose. There was not enough wiggle room in his conceptual framework and ultimately he gave in to his demons (to an extreme extent bc he was a psycho)

>> No.17053816

>>17053516
>>17053565
Pretty good "old vs new 4chan" posts here desu, on the one hand you have something well thought out and sympathetic to the plight of the sexless, a sort of camaraderie, but the reddit immigrant ethnicel is incapable of being receptive to it and just thoughtlessly lashes out to reinforce the validity of their identity as a bitter blackpilled doomer

>> No.17053818
File: 674 KB, 500x775, 110948724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17053818

>>17048338
Personally I read it in Tom Cruise's Risky Business voice.

>> No.17053858

>>17048670
Listen to the Cold Case Murder Mysteries episode about Elliot Rodger.

>> No.17053913

>>17053127
It's just the average basedjak.

>> No.17053923

>>17053315
This. I am a pneumatic whose life purpose is chasing pussy.

>> No.17053983

>>17052267
imagine thinking killing people is bad just because your ancient semitic war god told you so

>> No.17053988

>>17053983
that's pretty much every civilization, don't assume I'm a member of neo-Dionysianism

>> No.17054290
File: 69 KB, 1100x825, 5dc0342184991326bc7f8583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17054290

>>17048670

Just find better copes

keep looking nonstop, never stop, that's life until death

consuming video games is one of the best right now, like ER himself did for years back then (the problem got way worse when he stopped)

another fine one is reading books, watching series as well, just find a hobby to consume and feel good

some of us were born to socialize and have irl relationships, etc.

some of us were simply not meant to, just life's lottery, some of us just drew being a wageslave and contributing to upholding societal order through our daily work so others can enjoy paradise, we get to consume commodities as a reward

when you get older your brain adapts, like mine did, and you actually enjoy life in a stoic manner

>> No.17054366

>>17051800
>He also never lifted weights

He said he tried this for a while and it didn't help

Almost everyone on PUAhate had the white woman is the main goal mentality , non-whites are inferior , and having sex with a white woman and "mogging" other men is the whole goal of life , still he got clowned there as well , he wasn't wrong about dating apps and more hypergamy based on looks tho

>> No.17054392

>>17051453
>>17051955
>>17052118
>>17052294
Psycho pol posters please remove yourselves from society.

>>17053983
I thought morality was inherit to humans according to you atheists?

>> No.17054399
File: 34 KB, 579x663, 1553921963463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17054399

>>17048340
>He had class and refinement
i seriously hope i'm not posting alongside you retards

>>17051955
being a mutt is fine and of great social utility in western countries and white-native mix are also generally good in most countries.

the problem is he was a mistake, his father literally just coomed inside some random SEA woman because he was too horny to use a condom so his 'family' had problems from the start. also he's autistic af if you read how literally he takes everything. some self-awareness and social aptitude and he'd be alright despite shitty life circumstances.

>> No.17054403

>>17054392
Morality is a tool of the weak against the strong. Might makes right.

>> No.17054404

>>17048340
>threw a glass of orange juice all over him
Topkek

>> No.17054408

>>17053218
>>17051955
americans are mutts by default and most of them do fine despite all being a lil mentally ill. stop coping.

>> No.17054426

>>17053565
they're not. upperclass have a decent amount of children and strong, well-connected families. unlike the proles who have had their social fabric destroyed by their betters' trendy ideologies.

>> No.17054459

>>17048761
God, the number of post-sincere, elliot-sympathizer responses to this are disheartening. I'm out of this thread

>> No.17054465
File: 1.49 MB, 2732x2680, hapabeatwhitewtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17054465

I just looked at dating data studies that included the mixed race category (as most didn't include this) and...

HORY FUCK

hapa men were EQUAL to white men with WHITE WOMEN

and BETTER than white men with asian women

HAPAS BEAT WHITES OVERALL WTF !!!!!!

WHITE RACE COPERS ON THIS THREAD JUST GOT BTFO

turns out ER was the best race all along to get women he just had other faults

>> No.17054477

>>17054403
Morality is an adaptive set of beliefs and behaviors that allow collectives to more effectively compete against other collectives by not needlessly draining their vitality in narcissistic internecine conflict. Hence why the Chinks are on the rise and the sharts sink ever deeper into the mud
>>17054426
Yeah the actual upper class, like 1% upper class. The humor lies in the fact that the next 15% are the shock troop zealots enforcing those ideologies, thinking that they're sly and clever in being buddies with the 1% getting one over on the remaining 84%, when in reality they work themselves to death and have South Korea-tier fertility for the opportunity to join the bourgeoisie. The 1% is basically eliminating their potential competition by de facto sterilizing the most able and ambitious rising from below before they can actually achieve their level of wealth, while at the same time indoctrinating them with an ideology that teaches them to ignore this fact in favor of just getting high on the smug superiority of being smarter than Drumpftards

>> No.17054478

>>17054465
Source?

>> No.17054486

>>17054465
No words for this shitpost. Maybe it should be framed.

>> No.17054491

>>17053477
It most certainly does not. Once you've got a system down, it's all about confidence and numbers. Hit on a lot, swipe on a lot. It is nothing more than a mechanical betting game, like a slot machine no pun intended.

>> No.17054517

>>17048777
what?

>> No.17054529

>>17048761
>Ironically, he would have been better off--he would have learned very quickly that he was entitled to nothing.
Ironically, the opposite is true. Poorfags who "make it" and become wealthy cling onto their pearls like no other.

>> No.17054538

>>17049495
I can't decide if I think this really happened or not. It seems so absurd that he charged them, sprayed them down, and was able to run away. They were surely in better shape than Elliot.

>> No.17054554

>>17054478

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281226045_Positioning_Multiraciality_in_Cyberspace_Treatment_of_Multiracial_Daters_in_an_Online_Dating_Website

it was actually better done than the ones with no mixed races/ethnicities

in b4 white race copers start mental gymnastics where this one is somehow less valid than all the other crappier studies without the mixed race category (many which were more hypothetical rather than looking at the actual actions as in this one)

>> No.17054580

>>17054529
If Elliot had been a poorfag he definitely would not have "made it" in any sense you mean. He would probably plateau as a janitor at the local university, taking twice as long to clean the womens restrooms

>> No.17054601

>>17054554
Asian-white men do pretty well on campuses, where they are an exotic, certifiably woker alternative to SWMs who have been generally demonized.

>> No.17054609

>>17054580
Not necessarily. The job I work requires me to deal with a lot of immigrants who lived in literal shacks back home and are now in McMansions. These people tend to be the biggest penny pinchers. They're certainly not fond of being generous like many people assume some rags to riches individual should be.

>> No.17054639

>>17054554
Curious how the dedicated internet subculture famously laser focused on hapa sexual success hasn't picked up on this

>> No.17054640

>>17054609
Not sure how we went from rodger's psychological state to penny pinching. Either way, rich or poor, he would have been a socially crippled outcast who sabotaged his own friendships

>> No.17054770
File: 20 KB, 509x411, 1591915423610.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17054770

>>17051337
I'm scared of Elliots running around. I think the only way to remedy this would be to raise my potential hapa children in Asia.

>> No.17054813

>>17053818
lmao saved

>> No.17054934

>>17054538
powerful super soakers have 20-30 ft of range lol

>> No.17054949

>>17051800
Wow hes literally me
>im now two years older than elliot rodger was

>> No.17054955

>step 1: clench your fist and hold it like you would hold a flag pole
>step 2: take your other hand and slap your clenched fist on the side of the thumb
>you’re now hearing the soundtrack to an incel’s worst nightmare

>> No.17054991

>>17048312
>while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.
jesus, how could anyone have sympathy for this coping brat?

>> No.17055023

In 2011, Rodger threw coffee on a couple he was jealous of;[22]:87 in another incident, he splashed coffee on two girls for not smiling at him.[22]:100 In 2012 Rodger used a Super Soaker filled with orange juice to spray a group playing kickball at Girsh Park.[22]:106–107[23]

Referring to an incident in July 2013,[23] Rodger wrote that after being mocked at a party he tried but failed to shove some girls over a ten-foot ledge; instead other boys pushed him over and his ankle was injured. When he went back for his sunglasses he was again mocked, and beaten. A neighbor saw Rodger come home crying and vowing to kill the men involved and then himself.[17] He wrote in his manifesto that the incident was the final trigger for his planning the attack.[23]

>> No.17055041

>>17054955
>tfw your nubile, sweating, moaning hapa sister is getting her 18 year old pussy absolutely destroyed by Chaduel the Car-less
>>17055023
He just sounds like an unlikable turbo-autist if I'm honest, lads.

>> No.17055060

>>17055041
He is an unlikable turbo-autist but the fact that he takes himself so seriously makes the entire thing utterly hilarious (if you ignore the fact that he murdered people, although his failing at that kind of adds to the joke)

>> No.17055071

>>17055060
I grabbed the manifesto off zlibrary. Gonna read through it for the dark keks.

>> No.17055087

If he hadn’t gone on a rampage he could have published MTW and billed it as some sort of postmodern novel, he’d be like the hapa version of Bret Easton Ellis

>> No.17055142

>>17055087
He probably would have been a frequenter or /lit/ had he realized that there is no such thing as love prior to the pewpewpew.

>> No.17055566

We-ewwwww! It's an Elliot thread! I shall read it through.

>> No.17055597

>>17054554
Good for you man. Doesn't change reality.

>> No.17055616

>>17048562
Nice.

You should write a short memoir.

>> No.17055637

>>17048670
take shrooms

>> No.17055709

>>17053516
I personally find IV and it's party culture something that is EXTREMELY EXOTIC. You see, I have always been a social reject all through my life, have never partied and live on a different continent in a cold climate. This is all why I find the story of Elliot so fascinating, that I am still making my daily searches on him both at Google and here, even if my feelings for him have been fading away for some years already.

Any stories of IV? You ever visited his living complexes (Capri Apartments at Seville Road and Abrego Road)? Went to same places to eat (Silvergreens, IV and Fairview Avenue Starbucks)? Shopped where he did (Trader Joe's at Calle Real Shopping Center)?

>> No.17055769

>>17055709
based interested anon

>> No.17055860
File: 169 KB, 1080x1278, 1608021106655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17055860

>>17055769
Thanks. Although I am not sure what you mean.

I did not read the thread through yet, but it kind of glows in several places if you know what I mean. I would read it all though, had I not a horrid toothache (that I can not fix right now as I am poor), because I like to chat with anyone about him, even the spies.

Need to go to rest now. Reading a long thread in a foreign language makes the ache worse. Bummer.

>> No.17055955

>>17052406
>You meet constantly more high-value people who make your status in turn higher, women want to fuck you even those that never met you, just because you've fucked so many other women
Nah, most women do not want to fuck STD ridden meat stick that was polluted by dozens of other holes and leaves for another hole once they turn the other way.

>> No.17056014

>>17055023
>other boys pushed him over and his ankle was injured

https://www.f_cebook.com/ktla5morningnews/videos/a-man-who-was-mentioned-in-the-isla-vista-gunmans-manifesto-and-came-face-to-fac/700114813370161/

>> No.17056030

>>17056014
>"When Rogers suddenly tried to punch the girls"
I mean... what was he expecting?

>> No.17056070

>>17056030
Probably the girls to fall and him being able to feel good about it.

>> No.17056114

>>17048312
TL DR

>> No.17056177

>>17056114
>>17055041
>tfw your nubile, sweating, moaning hapa sister is getting her 18 year old pussy absolutely destroyed by Chaduel the Car-less

>> No.17056403

>>17055955
They ABSOLUTELY do
Dare I say, they want that more than anything

>> No.17056497

>>17052510
But you just called them manlets? If it’s about height then acts mean nothing

>> No.17056502

>>17054408
There are different types of mutts. Coming from a pure white and pure black is going to give you problems

>> No.17056518

>>17053739
Most of it was his environments fault. Elliot lost all his friends, his parents divorced, his dad literally betrayed him for some different poon, his town was a nightmare, the bullying and of course his masculinity all led to his breakdown.

>> No.17056540

>>17054290
Reading shit like this pissed me off. I’m supposed to just give up? Why the fuck was I told for years I’d have what I can never have? Dude fuck this. I’m getting back at this society, fuck them. Why the fuck don’t I deserve what literal poor retards can have? I want a fucking family, it’s not fucking fair. I didn’t ask to be a mulatto. But if I take vengeance I’m the bad guy right? If I was just supposed to be some khvneet that jacks off all day then they should’ve told me that. Not this “don’t worry bud, you’ll find a nice lady and have a nice home and you’ll be able to enjoy holidays surrounded by people that you love<3”

Oh my god I am losing my fucking mind

>> No.17056556

>>17054538
Running in short bursts isn’t exactly difficult for weak scrawny people fueled with adrenaline. Most likely they stopped chasing after a while and just called the police. I mean they probably wouldn’t even have kicked his ass, just give him a couple slaps and then he starts crying and they just leave him alone. They weren’t black.

>> No.17056563

>>17048341
unironically if you read that and see justification for his actions you are genuinely mentally ill. like, by definition.

>> No.17056565

>>17048312
>It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin
Yeah how pathetic haha..

>> No.17056649

>>17055709
Well first of all, IV is insanely small. It's under 2 square miles, so those places you listed are unavoidable. It is also right next to the UCSB campus, most students walk or bike to campus. I can't say I recall the Capri apartments specifically, but I have 100% walked past them. A place I do know for sure is where Elliot killed himself. It was in front of I.V. Deli Mart which is a block away from campus and right after Pardall tunnel (which was decorated in remembrance of those killed in the shooting), which is the most popular connecting point between IV and the school. The Starbucks is also right next to the tunnel, and Silvergreens is across the street. The sorority of the girls who were killed was still active on campus.
But I will say that IV isn't as exotic as you imagine. It is still a party school, but most of it's reputation comes from the 70s and 80s. They've taken big strides to make the community safer. Floatopia was a big event that was cancelled because it was supposed to be an event about environmentalism, but there would be thousands of beer cans in the streets afterwards. Halloween used to be huge, but now there is a curfew on weekends a week or two before and a week or two after Halloween and if any music can be heard from outside the house then people get in trouble. In general there are strict noise ordinances.
I don't have any crazy stories. Deltopia is an event that still happens yearly and you can watch videos on YouTube of it, it's pretty cool having thousands of drunk college students roaming the streets. There's a large police presence though to make sure nothing too rowdy happens.

>> No.17056881

>>17056540

I mean it doesn't matter that you are mulatto dude, no one single trait matters, it is the sum of all traits. The way this whole thing works is by probability.

Let's say you are bald. Well now maybe you have a 50% dating pool reduction (as a survey claimed). Then let's say you were also short at 5'7" (a survey claimed a ~40% reduction in dating pool with this height). Then combining the two maybe now you're dating pool is at 20% of the women not disqualifying you automatically. If you accumulate enough "unattractive" traits the % can get very low.

Not to mention that, for example, in regards to the height trait, women who are willing to date a short man would still prefer a taller one and may be even more likely to be taken sooner due to the lower standards. This happens with many of the traits.

If then you calculate the women in your dating age range from the total available to you geographically, and then get the % of these who will not dismiss you automatically. You get an idea of how grim things can be for someone with many undesirable traits.

At some point it can easily get to 1/10000 women in your age dating range being willing to not dismiss you automatically. Some men find these odd just too time consuming and tiring. Instead of investing the crazy amount of time into meeting 10,000 women just to find the one willing to date (who may or may not last), they just decide to chill and spend their time on other things, maybe get an escort once in a while.

The point is, it is never over if you have the willpower. It is all based on probability. Also, personality does matter but not how normies think and looks are way more significant and take priority (past studies just didn't take the confounding appearance effect into account).

-----
I am a 'robot" that went through many of the studies, discussing them with incels/lookism users and anti-incel people, you can head to this /soc/ server to talk more abt this stuff when the thread closes if you want https://discord.gg/3Bcyk8RnFV

>> No.17057778

>>17056881
i think its not as grim as you make it seem. It may be that grim from pure brutal free market cold approaching complete outsider but if you are a well established man ie with job prospects, friends, a good sense of humor, and confidence to make your desires known to the women in your circle youd have to be pretty unlucky to stay alone. I have a friend who by all external measures is unnattractive, balding glasses receding hairline, but he has a good job and is engaged at 28. I think what saved him was his personality, hes not afraid to do what he wants. Smokes pot, drinks, cocaine occasionally but he has a great work ethic and is genuinely friendly person to everybody. If you atack the problem from social angle and try to be a better person overall, the horizon is not as limited as you think

>> No.17057796

> After a couple of days I decided to drop my history class. I couldn’t stand watching those obnoxious
popular boys talk to all of the pretty girls in the class. The girls actually liked them!

omg the boys that actually talk to girls get the girls im gunna drop this class!

wow this kid really was a gigantic faggot.

>> No.17057813

>>17052380
>>17052406
as a 'theorycrafting' autist who zeroes in on one particular aspect of social reality and tries to build a grand unified theory out of it you're only half a step above completely oblivious autists like elliot

>> No.17057838

>>17052451
>>17052463
telling on yourselves

>> No.17057929

>>17053818
Kek
Based

>> No.17057933

>>17055637
This. Unironically. People who cant find a problem about themselves and hate society for it need to take shrooms lsd mescaline or sth like that. People are so self absorbed.

>> No.17057947

>>17054459
This
Wtf guys what is wrong w u
Elliot was an autist beeing mad about not loosing his virginity having everything and wondering how a female wouldnt wanna jump him despite him beeing a psychopath the. Going on a killing spree because he thought he deserved better even though he got way more than he deserved.
Fucking lunatics
>you dont think elliot was based so u gott be a woman!
Fucking kill yourself you loosers

>> No.17057961

>>17057813
Maybe two. Some of his points hit hard bit i thought kind of the same even tho im not a typical chad or anything.

>> No.17057975

>>17056540
Maybe yiur not finding anyone because you are a shizoid incel? I made that analysis by one post alone and wouldnt have needed your honesty it leaks the fuck out. Get therapy or sth. U sound crazy as fuck

>> No.17057997

>>17051955
The white nigger talking
>kek
Show is ur birth certificate and maybe you wont end in the gas chamber like the rest u twat

>> No.17058004

>>17052203
Noo e cares

>> No.17058011

>>17052486
>kek

Oh you were serious?

>> No.17058014

>>17049766
Newfag spotted

>> No.17058030

>>17052510
Based as fuck

Whole thread full of scared people. Scared of rejection and therefore angry and because they cant be angry about themselves bc theyre all narcisissts they are angry about society. Fucking dipshits everywhere.
You cant not be a a complete fuckhead and at the same time look like a pile of shit? Yeah you wont get a woman and its your own fault.
Half of the posts gotta be a fucking joke
Cope incels

>> No.17058038

>>17053326
Kek

>> No.17058047

>>17048341
I first thought u were just cringely lecturing but your actually trying to be ironic

LMAO DUDE
fucking kys

>> No.17058065

Why don't people here get that he clearly had a narcissistic personality?

Most normal people when sucking at something start practicing doing it so they get better at it, they don't blame others for their lack, and least of all start shooting them.

If the people calling themselves incels started talking to girls every opportunity they could, they would have a GF within the year lol.

>> No.17058071

>>17048626
This
>>17051389
>womeninthethreadguysgethersoyoudontdieavirginkek
also see this>>17051403
>>17049731
Also this
I couldnt even read more than i dont even remember 1 page or 2 it was just pure cringe and misery in letters

>> No.17058076

>>17051955
The people denying that this is categorically true are brainlets. Racemixing isn't just unethical, it's child abuse.

>> No.17058082

>>17049495
>as i watched these people who thought were better than me enjoying their pleasurable little lifes together

LMFAO

>> No.17058099

>>17049495
>>17049495
>>17049495
>>17049495
NOW I GET THE ORANGE JUICE JOKE
LMFAO >>17048340

>> No.17058102

>>17053983
Kek ur so edgy i bet ur really popular

>> No.17058405

>>17056403
You think like this because you only pay attention to the STD ridden holes, you know, the party girls and stuff who have big tits and nice ass and blonde hair and blue eyes. Other type of women, who actually want a steady relationship and most likely children and a reliable father to them, do not touch those filthy meat sticks.

>> No.17058436

I think a lot like him, except he's a narcissist and I'm self hating.
I know I'm not good enough and it's my fault, but I'm too shit and lazy to fix myself properly.

>> No.17058452

>>17058076
What about all the mixed people who do well in life?

>> No.17058459

>>17052294
I'm white and I'm so much shittier than every black person I can think off, I wish I was mixed so I had some better blood in me

>> No.17058486
File: 1.33 MB, 378x479, 1397.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17058486

>>17048312
Imagine being that guy and reading about you dicking a chick and it driving some kid into a blind shooting frenzy

I would be laughing pretty hard

I imagine he was doing her missionary style with her legs up so that his balls made a loud audible slapping, "CLOP, CLOP, CLOP, CLOP." with each pounding mixed in with her moaning.

>> No.17058545

>>17056649
>Well first of all, IV is insanely small.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I know it is very small, but I also know that it is stuffed with various small shops, cafeterias and restaurants, so that everyone have their own places to go. Also some of the places where Elliot went to, are in the area of Goleta (Trader Joe's, Fairway Avenue and Camino Real Starbucks, Goleta Beach), Santa Barbara and Montecito.

>place I do know for sure is where Elliot killed himself. It was in front of I.V. Deli Mart...
Elliot killed himself at Del Play Drive (the exact spot under). One of his victims though, died at the door of I.V. Deli Mart.

https://www.google.fi/maps/@34.4097255,-119.8583351,3a,75y,34.12h,83.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOE7fg5CxFwXDiqi5csR0hw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>But I will say that IV isn't as exotic as you imagine.
Believe me, it is, just like the entire Santa Barbara. And that is not only because of the different climate and nature, but also because of the party culture of IV, as I never got to be part of such a thing in my life. When I am viewing the life there, esp. that of the students, through Elliot's eyes, it gives me a titillating feeling that is kindred to observing life on a different planet, or life on Earth as an alien. Elliot was an alien to that kind of life as I have always been. Also the other aspects of the surroundings reinforce that feeling. You might say I could as well pick someone living in China or Africa, having a wild party life, to get even stronger experience of viewing "alien life forms", as even the entire culture would be new to me. But it does not work like that. The fact that I relate to Elliot, and the fact that the culture he lived in and many aspects of it are very familiar to me or anyone living in western countries, are the features that reinforce the experience of being alienated. You know, the feeling of the uncanny valley, that parts of what you see are familiar, parts totally alien.

>It is still a party school, but most of it's reputation comes from the 70s and 80s.
Party enough for someone like me. It's been actually called "Party Planet" by some students.

>> No.17058577

>>17055597
This. Ask eurasian tiger lmao

>> No.17058633

>>17048312
>being born a narrow framed happa manlet with several mental disorders in chad california
Im pretty sure he wouldnt have snapped if he lived in bumfuk nowhere. My manlet italian friend literally changed countries because he was getting mogged to self harm here in germany. You gotta adapt

>> No.17058657

>>17054459
most of those replies don't agree with Eliot, they just reject your 'solution'. I don't care much about my status and what other people think about me - why? because I implicitly know that I'm generally respected. I don't have to worry about it. my highschool self did care about his status, because he was always on the edge of becoming unpopular enough to be labeled as a victim. Just 'talking to people and listening to their feelings and concerns' would have done nothing for him. Unless you're already reasonably high-status or otherwise desirable, people don't care about being acknowledged by you.
>b-but poor people though

>> No.17058746

>>17058545
>Del PlayA Drive

>> No.17058793
File: 171 KB, 1772x2000, 1608293872380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17058793

Asians and whites are the same. They're both bastards.

>> No.17058834

>>17054290
Unrelated but can we become friends, anon?

>> No.17058842

>>17058405
They don't touch them because they can't get them. Those girls are entirely of the sour grapes variety. They still turn to soft, pliable, valueless, mush if ever one of those filthy meatsticks decides to target their charm and charisma towards one of those girls who "aren't like all the others".
Sad, but true!

Only after being hurt multiple times, might, and only MIGHT, a girl be able to recognize that her tastes are working against are best interests, and then, despite every inch of her body screaming for him besides that tiny rational part of her brain, deny him. That usually doesn't happen however, though it may appear to happen, but only for the simple reason that they never get tempted again in the first place.

>> No.17058882

I skimmed the manifesto a few years ago. He talks about playing WoW ~10 hours a day for years and years. Then he stops, looks around and realises that his peers are fucking and is devastated that he doesn't know how to get laid.

His methods include "walk into college wearing designer clothes and wait for hot blondes to talk to me", buying lottery tickets and praying for success the secret style and throwing tantrums when he sees couples. His parents even bought him a pua coach but he didn't like that the pua coach had more game than him

>> No.17058929

>>17048670
1. Get offline and quit video games. It cripples you socially and encourages your mental illness. Your energy should be projected outwards to hobbies and people

2. Get male friends. Preferably non-autistic non-virgins. It will teach you socialization, widen your social circle to meet women.

3. Do drugs and drink with your new friends. I've seen a lot of incel type guys balk at this step but if you would give anything to be Chad or whatever it's a small price to pay. Most people having casual sex are either drinking or taking drugs. Honestly extreme risk aversion is a trait that can lead to an incel life. It's a good way to have a relatively safe adventure. If you are afraid of addiction stick to weed and hallucinogenic drugs.

>> No.17058936

>>17058929
>encouraging anons to self-destruct
ebin

>> No.17058942

>>17058882
You have to read the entire thing at least once.
No skimming it.

>> No.17058945

>>17058486
kys coomer

>> No.17058964

>>17058936
to expand on that just a bit, if you're the kind of low selfcontrol pleasure-seeking autist who got "addicted" to videogames in their teens, you don't want to start drinking or smoking, and if you have anxiety issues and other mental health problems don't do hallucinogenic drugs. your new chad 'friends' can spot that you're an antisocial nerd, obviously, and if they go along with your self-destructive lifestyle and make you feel included, it's only because they're looking forward seeing to the crash.

>> No.17058992

>>17058929
Last one is very true. Incels don't realize that all this casual sex only happens when people have been drinking. I only realized when one of my friends said he doesn't think he ever fucked a girl sober

>> No.17058997

>>17054290
This is the worst advice I've ever heard. Many incels in the West are caused by "copes" like video games, internet and pornography. It is possible to never learn any social skills or any skills at all by retreating into copes when you have bad feelings. This lack of socialization and shallow form of living can cause feelings of anxiety and depression also. The cure is to face the world and project your life energy into hobbies and people.

>> No.17059092

>>17058964
I agree with you to an extent, but if you are an autistic teetotaler you will never ever get laid. I am letting incels know the context in which casual sex happens. It is a normal part of Western youth culture that you desperately want to be a part of.

Anons reading can make the choice themselves whether drugs and drinking is something they want to do. I also believe if you have real friends, and are getting the social interaction that all humans crave, the risk of addiction is mitigated. Because addiction for "low self-control pleasure seeking autists" is a symptom of isolation.

>your new chad 'friends' can spot that you're an antisocial nerd, obviously, and if they go along with your self-destructive lifestyle and make you feel included, it's only because they're looking forward seeing to the crash.
This is pathetic honestly. "I can't make friends with anyone who isn't an incel because they are secretly laughing at me ;(". Putting yourself out there and risking social rejection is required to have fulfilling social relationships as a male. I'll say it again: extreme risk aversion is an incel trait. This mentality is causing you to fail because you don't even try. These "Chads" who would befriend you for the sole purpose of watching you fall into addiction is a boogeyman. Real people don't do things like this.

>> No.17059111

>>17048312
Incel here. How can i not be like this faggot?

>> No.17059113

>>17059092
Forgot to add, you can find male friends with a high tolerance for autists through hobbies (in a university setting at least). Chess, for example, is a non-threatening society to participate. My chess soc liked drinking also.

>> No.17059116

>>17058842
>They don't touch them because they can't get them.
You're so full of shit and lies that you should be flushed down the toilet. No woman wants to be one of the holes to be discarded after a short use. But I guess you have some kind of an agenda to push a lie that women only want a man who has fucked many. Probably that agenda is to cope with the fact that you did not get to fuck anyone or only a few you disliked. You rather think that women do not fuck you because you haven't fucked many enough, than think that you are too ugly/poor/short/shy/weird/stupid or something else that probably is the real reason.

A lot of women prefer s.c. beta males, because they are a lot more reliable than the alphas. They do not fuck around with too many and might even stay to provide the kids. Also they are, often times, more intelligent and productive than alphas who go ahead by looking good and being socially popular.

>> No.17059133

>>17051437
based coomer

>> No.17059206

>>17059111
Disregard bitches and acquire virtue.

>> No.17059238

>>17054290
This is the worst post I have ever read

>> No.17059329

>>17059116
>No woman wants to be one of the holes to be discarded after a short use.
Of course not. No one wants to get burned but people still play with fireworks.

>But I guess you have some kind of an agenda blah blah blah
Why waste 90% of your post on such silly strawman shit?

>A lot of women prefer s.c. beta males, because they are a lot more reliable than the alphas.
They settle for beta because they are more reliable. This is like thinking a woman on a diet actually prefers to eat a plate of kale rather than chocolates or something. Everyone in life has to at some point choose the less preferable option to get the result they want. As for the ones that claim to not even be attracted to alphas in the first place, I'm reminded of a quote by some female writer on how domestic abuse victims develop Stockholm syndrome. It was something along the lines of "If you ever find yourself stuck into an unwanted circumstance, you better make it seem like it was what you wanted otherwise you'll look really ridiculous". They usually don't even have the option of getting the attention of alpha chads in the first place.

>> No.17059701

>>17049495
carrying himself with a lot of swag, or dare I say it, "based"

>> No.17059751
File: 274 KB, 1080x1088, 1606958319435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17059751

>>17048370
Elliott needed a goddamn therapist, no untrained person could have saved him. Have you read his manifesto? The guy didn't just suffer due to a feeling of inadequacy: he was a fullblown delusional narcissist, to the point where it's almost comical to read his actual thoughts and expectations (the lottery passages, with him having a nervous breakdown after having discovered that he did not win, and slashing his knife in the hair while crying and screaming, that's some of the funniest shit I've ever read). This guy quite literally expected people to treat him like a demi-God for absolutely ludicrous reasons. To turn him into a normal person you would have had to literally shatter his entire worldview.

>> No.17060438
File: 7 KB, 228x221, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17060438

>>17055597
>>17058577

anecdotal evidence does not outweight empirical data

>> No.17060464

>>17059238
hell yeah dude go buy a cupcake and eat it in your car

>> No.17060502

>>17058834

sure, if you have discord, I hang out on this server: https://discord.gg/3Bcyk8RnFV

>> No.17060534

>>17057796
>wow this kid really was a gigantic faggot.
Yes that's the whole point, retard.

>> No.17060662

>>17058997

I socialize online like I am doing here. I actually enjoy it more than socializing "IRL". I tried it IRL, it just isn't my thing. The best part was when I got home took a bath, turned on the AC, got into my bed or comfy chair and retreated to my copes.

I do agree social skills can be learned and wither away if not enforced.

I am happier alone with copes than I ever was before. There are no big ups, but there are also no downs. Kind of feel desireless, like I am "complete" and present, not chasing after anything out of sheer emotional or animalistic impulse.

>> No.17060672
File: 49 KB, 1024x488, 1605754259795.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17060672

>>17054290
>some of us were born to socialize and have irl relationships, etc.
>some of us were simply not meant to, just life's lottery, some of us just drew being a wageslave and contributing to upholding societal order through our daily work so others can enjoy paradise, we get to consume commodities as a reward
Some of us were born with characteristics and flaws which would have resulted in our premature deaths had we not been born into an uber-wealthy more or less compassionate industrialized society. Many many of us (especially regulars on 4chan) wouldn't exist if it weren't for the social scaffolding keeping us propped up. Armed with this knowledge I find it much easier to not care about things. Why shouldn't I take advantage of all the deleicious food available to me, the nearly-unlimited flow of information? For the FIRST time in human history we have access to the largest library of human knowledge in the history of our species. It takes five minutes to download literally every single one of Schopenhauer's, Nietzsche's, etc work. Why shouldn't I be an asocial parasitic NEET (I'm not, but still)? Why should I participate in a society that I despise almost as much as it despises me- a society that I'm not meant to be a part of? Bros the ultimate pill is SELF-AWARE LDAR.

>> No.17060898

>>17058047
There is totally nothing wrong with being a bit slow on the uptake, anyone who says otherwise is intolerant, bigoted, and a trump supporter.

>> No.17061027

>>17060898
...

>> No.17061042

>>17060438
FUCKING THIS

the whole
>according to my experience
As a serious argument is so annoying

>> No.17061131

>>17056518
Stfu
The anon you quoted explained it perfectly and your just beeing a faggot. The explanation was sufficient your excuses for a killer arent helping anyone

>> No.17061145

Why do people place so much emphasis on being a virgin? Why is it such a shame. Do they have nothing else in their lives to be proud of? Academic achievements, hobbies, friends?

>> No.17061166

>>17054465
>>17054554
Not gonna be a coping wh*toid like everyone else itt but this sounds HIGHLY suspect and counter to everything I've ever seen about interracial dating. Any other studies that show this or no?

>> No.17061182

>>17058929
>1. Get offline and quit video games. It cripples you socially and encourages your mental illness. Your energy should be projected outwards to hobbies and people
Done
>2. Get male friends. Preferably non-autistic non-virgins. It will teach you socialization, widen your social circle to meet women.
Done
>3. Do drugs and drink with your new friends. I've seen a lot of incel type guys balk at this step but if you would give anything to be Chad or whatever it's a small price to pay. Most people having casual sex are either drinking or taking drugs. Honestly extreme risk aversion is a trait that can lead to an incel life. It's a good way to have a relatively safe adventure. If you are afraid of addiction stick to weed and hallucinogenic drugs.
No

>> No.17061200

>>17061182
>No
Then enjoy drydick, fag.

>> No.17061237

>>17061145
I thought people would care when I came to uni but nobody does, maybe it's different in America (I'm from the UK), especially with fraternities. If someone asks just say you don't do hookups and you haven't gotten a gf yet, they don't care, it's not a big deal at all

>> No.17061254

>>17061200
It's wasted money and boring. Weed does nothing for me, and I just sort of chilled on mushrooms. I'd rather have a dry dick and go rafting than get pussy after doing drugs. It's just boring. A non hobby and a an activity that usually would come at a detriment to actual hobbies. I'm more sympathetic to social drinkers but I can't drink. Alcoholic family members growing up have made me feel physically ill when I smell alcohol.

>> No.17061263

>>17061237
I know it's not. I really don't care about chasing sex outside of wanting kids one day. I'm just confused on why people do care about the act itself so much.

>> No.17061278

>>17061145
>>17061237
It's a mental thing. Young guys are conditioned to feel like subhumans if they've never gotten to ram their meat into a warm wet snatch. What's so funny is how guys who felt this way always say how actually getting pussy didn't change them at all. They simply moved on to something else to be insecure about. As long as you're not telling women about how little pussy you've ever gotten (and you can just lie to males) then it LITERALLY doesn't matter at all.

>> No.17061293

>>17061278
based

>> No.17061335
File: 3 KB, 88x90, 23132123s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17061335

>>17048439
>fell for the fed bait

>> No.17061453

>>17061278
Idk I think it changed me, but at the same time I obviously had a very different experience than Elliot
I don't think it would have changed him. He just would have gotten hung up on only have 1 sexual partner, or not having a new one every week, or some other thing to feel inadequate about
He had way bigger issues in his life, but he clung to sex in part because wanting to get laid was one of the few things he actually had in common with his peers.
He's like the kid who joins the football team but never plays a single snap.
He's miserable not playing, but it was still more preferable than feeling like he wasn't included at all.

>> No.17061762

>>17061145
There are plenty of people who have academic achievements, hobbies, and friends, and still got laid. That and most high school/college aged kids are raging with hormones so the desire to get laid can be intense, especially for isolated loners who are addicted to porn.

Speaking from my own experience, when I hadn't lost my virginity yet, it seemed like there was something fundamental about life that I just didn't understand while other people who were "dumber" than me understood instinctively. I could have had the highest SAT score in my high school, but somehow I couldn't figure out the basics of talking to a girl I wanted to fuck, and it was discouraging. You can logically improve your academic smarts, but instinctive ability to connect with people is like a superpower that not everyone gets. Plus, the process required to propagate life always seemed more important to me than my GPA, my Magic deck comp, or the other dudes I hung out with who were in the same boat as me.

>> No.17061797

>>17052267
>murder is immoral
This is quintessential midwit.

>> No.17061798

>>17061762
This is really it

Especially when you're in high school, you see guys who are total fucking retards in every conceivable way but still somehow manage to get laid
If you don't, how can you not feel inadequate?

>> No.17061860

I need to read this manifesto.

>> No.17061934

>>17059092
>"I can't make friends with anyone who isn't an incel because they are secretly laughing at me ;("
feel free to misinterpret all you like, all I'm saying is: party niggers love seeing spergs make fools of themselves, so if you go out there with your new chad friends who you don't know all that well yet you better look out.

>> No.17061975

The problem is we have a male chauvinist culture, schools should have teached him men aren't entitled to sex and this wouldn't have happened.

>> No.17062009

>>17061145
Virtue is important when you're dealing with the lifelong commitment of marriage and the raising of children. If you can't keep yourself from riding the cock carousel then you likely won't have the self control and discipline needed to be a good wife and mother. Virginity until marriage is proof that you know what is good and what is fleeting.

>> No.17062109

>>17062009
Well by your logic Elliot's one of the most virtuous men to ever exist

>> No.17062121

>>17062109
He wasn't trying to be a virgin so he didn't have the virtue of chastity.

>> No.17062165

>>17062121
>can't get laid
>still doesn't count as a virgin in anon's eyes

Wow, the world truly did hate Elliot

>> No.17062216

>>17057947
ESL go and stay go

>> No.17062229

>>17058452
what about all the exceptions to a generally observed trend idk man i guess trends dont real

>> No.17062237

>>17062165
If I ask you if you're a murderer and you say yes, that means you're a murderer. If I ask the same question again and you say "no, but I'm trying to murder somebody", that makes you a murderer at heart. Being a bad adulterer doesn't make you any less of an adulterer just as being a bad murderer doesn't make you any less of a murderer. Elliot Rodgers was a bad adulterer. His virginity was not virtuous and he had the exact same mindset towards sex and marriage as any whore.

>> No.17062263

>>17062237
Imagine gatekeeping virginity

>> No.17062292

>>17062263
If anything I'm "gatekeeping" virtue but you're stupid to understand what I'm saying to you. When I said "his virginity was not virtuous" was that not me calling him a virgin?

>> No.17062360

Realistically he should have kept his head down, finished university, and gone overseas to assimilate into some East Asian country as an English teacher.

>> No.17062396

>>17062360
I know every dumb neckbeard thinks this is a magic solution, but I doubt they would have accepted Elliot any more than Americans did

>> No.17062406

>>17062396
Nah he was already half Asian. A full whitey will never be accepted by locals, but Hapas have a good chance if they play their cards right. Being an Anglophone American would have helped him a lot too.

>> No.17062438

>>17062406
Can't say I'm well versed on every Asian culture's take on this, but I suspect most of them wouldn't have accepted a filthy halfbreed
I can't remember what nationality Asia his half was though, that definitely would have made a difference
Coulda went and fucked ladyboys in Thailand at least though

>> No.17062491

>>17062438
>Coulda went and fucked ladyboys in Thailand at least though
yea at the VERY least he could have gone there and had much better dating prospects. Asian women LOVE Hapas from what I gather. Things could have gotten a lot better for him if he weighed his options better and ditched the autistic rage-victim complex.

>> No.17062502

>>17062438
>Can't say I'm well versed on every Asian culture's take on this, but I suspect most of them wouldn't have accepted a filthy halfbreed
Probably varies from place to place but to my understanding Chinese and Japanese are cool with half-white half-Chinese/Japanese people.

>> No.17062522

the fact this completely irrelevant, unintelligent, pathetic person generates so much discussion on this board is a testament to the kind of geniuses we have here

>> No.17062708

>>17060438
Keep coping chang. You know the truth and there is 200x empirical data showing that whitey is king

>> No.17062719

>>17048341
stay toastie roastie

>> No.17062742

>>17058929
1 is a meme advice, I don't play video games, and I have no online presence and am much more retarded than anyone I know. The only times I actually played video games is to have something in common to talk about with people, video games are really good at that since there's a lot to talk about, and something like a third of everyone alive plays them.
Being online is also good way to develop social skills and meet new people. Or at least I'm assuming it is since I'm never online and have no social skills that I'm not developing.

>> No.17062767

>>17058436
be careful about the woody allen syndrome

>> No.17062789

>>17058065
>If the people calling themselves incels started talking to girls every opportunity they could
It's amazing how people choose to be complete idiots, when they need to invalidate other people's statements, such as those of incels not being able to have sex. Even a moron gets it, that incels are not the type of men who could just start talking to girls every opportunity they can, because THEY DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES. They can not approach women, not even seemingly innocently, because women are ignoring them. You can NOT approach people who are ignoring you, no matter who you or they are, unless you need help or need to ask or tell them something important. If you do, people will react as if you were attacking. Same applies to incels and other unattractive men, who women ignore: in case they choose to approach women, even seemingly innocently, in spite of women ignoring them, they become accused of being "creeps" and sexually harassing women.

I am not a male incel, so you can shut the fuck up trying to invalidate what I just wrote by referring to that. But I know that this is the case, it does not take many gray cells to get it, in case you have been socially rejected in your life. If you have, and people are ignoring you, you know that you really have to have something important to say to have a right to approach them. Same applies to social hierarchies: if you are really low in hierarchy, you can not approach other people, you can not go to talk to them, unless you have something important to say. And when you follow this rule, at your work or your study place or in your neighborhood, you of course become accused of being UNSOCIABLE by all kinds of brainless morons, who are not aware of the social rules of behavior at the conscious level.

This utter shit also applies to women and the way they do not approach men. WOMEN ARE STILL SEEN AS INFERIOR TO MEN, and that is why they do not have the same right to approach men as men have to approach women. In other words, women need to have something important to say, to have a right to approach men, to go to talk to them. And that is making it fucking jobby for them. They need to come up with all kinds of excuses such as asking a way or help with a car or some shit and THEN they have a right to approach a man. And of course, they only bother to do that with the most desirable males only.

FUCK THE SOCIAL NORMS BASED ON SOCIAL HIEARCHIES. Esp. the ones people instinctively follow but are not aware of.

>> No.17062971

>>17058065
>If the people calling themselves incels started talking to girls every opportunity they could, they would have a GF within the year lol.
Does anyone have that greentext of how that guy became infamous around his town for trying to approach girls at every opportunity.

>> No.17064060

>>17062708

There were none that included mixed races.

I am not even asian or hapa. Mentioned it because of the irony of Elliot Rodger being hapa, and hapas seemingly being on top.

>> No.17064090

>>17060672

Yeah, I think a lot of guys are conditioned to see it as impossible to be happy if they don't obtain what others have told them they should want.

We may be outliers in just doing whatever we want. Kind of like the concept of ubermensch.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action