[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 7 KB, 163x308, lilth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17363301 No.17363301 [Reply] [Original]

Tried this thread on X, told to come here

So I'm writing a novel, possible series. It, for now at least, is about a cop and reporter hunting a serial killer who may be an actual vampire.

I'm having a lot of fun using some minor red pill stuff about lilith, cain, serpent seed, moloch, all this religious imagry as the backstory to this killer

The Vampire is hiding amongst a group of hardcore Vampire LARPers and the rule book for the larpers has a bunch of stuff about lilith, demons, cain, all that good stuff. As I work on this book and get ideas ready for follow ups I just want to throw some of my ideas out there to see if you guys think theres any traction to them

So the Killer leaves messages about the coming "Dark One" described as the first born son of Cain and Lilith.

The Golden Calf that tempted the Israelites after the exodus is said to have possibly been the canaanite god Moloch

Carthage is referenced, as is there blood rituals and child sacrifice

RH- blood is a big part of the science of the book, all vampires are RH- and only an RH- human can be turned. Also that - blood is special and it's theorized that the line goes all the way back to ancient egypt, carthage, ect and there may be a cult of people who have been, through selective breeding, keep the recessive RH- gene alive through the ages.

Not in book one, but I plan to dive into the serpent seed theory, that Cain was borne of Eve and the serpent and the big overall villians are going to be the Canaanites preparing for the coming of the anti-christ and the final war to destroy humanity.

So these are the kinds of ideas I'm exploring in my book, anyone have some other stuff that might fit with this, been falling down Bitchute rabbit holes to get ideas (Have to filter out all the stuff about jews...but that might be a discussion for another time ;) )