[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 35 KB, 304x450, 9781681374680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18182813 No.18182813 [Reply] [Original]

>finish this book
>can't stop adding "holy...." at the end of every sentence

>> No.18182820

>can't stop thinking "Hoppin' With Flavor!" every time I go through my cupboards

>> No.18182832

>>18182820
/thread

>> No.18182835

Are the NYRB editions better than the Dalkey?
My Dalkey Recognitions is a gigantic retard sized book with 2 inches of margins on all sides and is just unwieldy and i am wondering if the NYRB editions are better

>> No.18182882

>Hey dude, how are you? Holy...
>Holy what?
>What? Holy... Oh haha I just finished a book recently and now I can't stop adding holy... to the end of every sentence holy...
>Are you alright dude?
>Oh yeah, I'm fine holy... It just kind of stuck with me for some reason holy... But I'm doing good holy... How are you doing? holy...
If you did this to me irl I would consistently suggest suicide to you in a subtle way.

>> No.18182919
File: 26 KB, 220x316, 220px-Recognitions.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finish this book
>can't stop saying "CUH-RAAAAAAAAAAAAST"

>> No.18183945

>>18182835
same desu...my guess is the NYRB is a real pleasure to hold but I'd feel like an idiot buying it again

>> No.18184475
File: 189 KB, 880x1360, 71rBmifhPEL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18183945
>>18182835
Why would you want to give up the greatest cover of all time?

>> No.18184509

No but you don't get it Bast didn't you read all the literture I sent you boy here I am thinking we can help each other out and you didn't even read all the literture I sent you...No but that's the point see you don't even have to read the book like you just go on this here site called 4chan and on 4chan they have these neat things called boards and one of them is called lit and that's where you talk about the... No but that's the thing Bast you don't even have to read the book Bast that's the best part... No but holy why would you read the book when you can just pretend that you read it nobody can tell that's what's so... No but wait wait a second... No but Bast you don't even have to read it I told you! you go to this here board called lit and you do this thing called shitposting... No but holy shit Bast that's what it's called I'm not the one who invented it! what you do is like you say something about the book like whatever you want it doesn't even have to make sense and then what happens is other people read your post...No but they're nobody it doesn't matter who they are you never actually see them or anything they're just like us they're posting on this here 4chan site and they didn't read the book either see... That's just how it works nobody actually reads the books they just talk about them and write these here things called bait and what happens is if your bait is good then you get all these neat things called yous ...what? ...yeah yous like you but with an s... no not you like you Bast like you is what's written on the board it's this neat thing called a you that's just what it's called...and what you do is that the more yous you get the better you are... I don't know what you do with all the yous you just want to get as many of them as possible that's what you do! and if you want even more yous you can add pictures like this here cartoon frog called Pepper or Peppy or something...Didn't you get the pictures I sent you? Holy shit Bast I have to do everything myself here I am trying to help you out so that you have time to work on your music I mean you're always talking about all the music you have to work on so I thought maybe we can help each other out but you don't even... no I know that but... what?... Holy shit Bast I don't know why there's a frog that's just how it is they're these things called memes you just post them over and over again... I don't know why holy shit Bast you just use these here memes to get as many yous as you can... Wait Bast... Fine you don't have to post the frog you can just post what you want but... what?...No but it doesn't matter if you don't know what to post you just look at whatever everyone else is posting and you just post the same thing that's what's so neat about the whole thing you just look at everyone else see Bast and then you just do what they're doing and when you get a you what you do is you give a you to the person who gave you a... Bast?... hey Bast?

>> No.18184552

>>18184475
bookread

>> No.18185631

>>18182919
>yes sar

>> No.18185745

>>18182813
Holy, I mean HOOOOOLY!