Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 8 KB, 217x232, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18255364 No.18255364 [Reply] [Original]

>mfw unironically writing the most important philosophical manifesto of the 21st century
how do I make sure it gets published even if I die by accident?

>> No.18255368

https://voca.ro/1lRZTB3rlg5J

>> No.18255376

>>18255364
Post it ITT coward

>> No.18255392

>>18255364
Tell your mum to publish it, or tell your mum to bring it to someone you can trust.

>> No.18255393

>>18255364
>manifesto
Are you like from twenties?

>> No.18255402

>>18255364
You bomb the electricty grid of the united states of america and demand that the nyt print it in its entirty or you will blow up their offices.

>> No.18255416

Can we get a quote?

>> No.18255456

>>18255376
>>18255416
an excerpt from Part II / Chapter 4:
>It is therefore clear that masochism and its associated psychological corollaries (self-loathing, submissiveness) are in fact evolutionary advantageous traits in the female gender. As I have demonstrated, the very act of inter-personal penetration is an intensely and necessarily humiliating act for the penetratee, In order to encourage reproduction and thus the survival and indeed proliferation of the Will, the human female is thus genetically inflicted with the self-loathing mechanism which compels her to act in a submissive and self-destructive manner, if only for the sake of finding the notion of being penetrated by a man (or, indeed, by several man simultaneously) not only necessary but desirable."
This is from a rather political section which explains why the degree of socio-political power possessed by women is equal to the rate at which a society declines into degeneracy and weakness.

>> No.18255485

>>18255456
Nice.

>> No.18255487

>>18255456
based

>> No.18255499

You could always an hero in an extremely shocking and public manner. People would read your work out of curiosity

>> No.18255525

>>18255392
>t. ghost of john kennedy toole

>> No.18255543

>>18255456
>remnant of communist occupation in east European countries is that women have a higher representation in sciences and leadership roles
>this is praised by western societies as a good thing
>meanwhile nobody mentions the economic and scientific inequality between west and east europe which directly stems from west not having as many women involved in matters of import
Please publish soon even if it's just a .pdf on a filehost.

>> No.18255553

>>18255456
Holy based

>> No.18255601

>>18255456
Too dangerous to be kept alive

>> No.18255617

>>18255499
Gib suggestions

>> No.18255657

>>18255617
no ted pls

>> No.18255676

>>18255456
Incredibly based schizochad

>> No.18255679

>>18255456
Your life and career are in danger.

>> No.18255684

>>18255456
Take your meds

>> No.18255688

>>18255456
kek

>> No.18255695

>>18255456
Damn he's back bros. Part I I will be epix.

>> No.18255699

I want it

>> No.18255700

>>18255364
Be funnier.

>> No.18256059

>>18255456
Clone yourself in case you get killed for this

>> No.18257415

>>18255364
which publisher house are you going to released it?

>> No.18257447

>>18255695
Is the schizoposter back?

>> No.18257470

Lithium is primarily used as a maintenance drug in the treatment of bipolar disorder to stabilize mood and prevent manic episodes, but it may also be helpful in the acute treatment of manic episodes.[12] Lithium carbonate treatment was previously considered to be unsuitable for children; however, more recent studies show its effectiveness for treatment of early-onset bipolar disorder in children as young as eight. The required dosage is slightly less than the toxic level (representing a low therapeutic index), requiring close monitoring of blood levels of lithium carbonate during treatment.[13] A limited amount of evidence suggests lithium carbonate may contribute to treatment of substance use disorders for some people with bipolar disorder.[14][15][16]

>> No.18257476

>>18255393
The 2020s yes kek

>> No.18257478

>>18255456
based

>> No.18257492

>>18255368
this

>> No.18257507

>>18255456
Don't you think nature covered this by making it pleasurable? Surely if it was just submisive it would not feel good, that is, you say it is desirable because they are submissive but not because it is in fact pleasurable.

>> No.18257662

>>18255456
Absolutely based
Will buy

>> No.18257668

>>18257507
>nature covered this
In societies, we have to act against our natures to make it florish.

>> No.18257677

>>18255456
Why is this sophomoric shit getting so much praise, any man who isn’t stupid already knows this without having to use a page of jargon to explain it

>> No.18257695
File: 26 KB, 160x160, emoji_crown_4chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18257695

>>18255456
You dropped this, king

>> No.18257697

>>18255456
>several man
Get an editor, or at least use a grammar AI.
>>18257677
>any man who isn't stupid already knows this without having to use a page of jargon to explain it
That's practically all of philosophy

>> No.18257726

>>18255364
You can't be writing the most important philosophical manifesto of the 21st century, because I am the one doing that, anon.

>> No.18257875

I hate all of you so god damn much.

>> No.18257892

>>18255456
/lit/ would love this but that’s not a good sign

>> No.18257904

>>18255456
>why the degree of socio-political power possessed by women is equal to the rate at which a society declines into degeneracy and weakness
This is true, but your explanation is absolute pseud nonsense

>> No.18257919

>>18255364
Make sure normies can read it easily (short and simple), they are the ones reproducing, intellectuals are often remaining celibate.

>> No.18257943

>>18257677
Because people here and many young men do not think about the hidden layers of sex - I was semi-unconscious of this hidden layer to penetration

>> No.18257976

>>18255456
Although this is based it'll be a career ending move.

>> No.18257988

>>18257668
Sex is clearly the exception to that rule as it is the main driving force for almost every facet of society.

>> No.18257994

>>18257919
:) you are not that smart man

>> No.18258350

Leave copies lying over state.

>> No.18258352

Stop enabling this schizo you faggots

>> No.18258356

>>18258352
Everyone here is a schizo, of course they're eating this shit up.

>> No.18258374

>>18258352
schizoposters are the bastion of /lit/

>> No.18258379

>>18257988
"Sex" is by definition only penis-in-vagina without contraception. Everything else is unnatural, elaborate masturbation.

So no, modern society is almost completely sexless; sex remains on the very fringes of society among those who are asocial or purposefully turn their back on modernity.

>> No.18258418

>>18258379
>unnatural, elaborate masturbation.

What makes it unatural? Your definitions are arbritary.

>> No.18258439

>>18258418
> biology is arbitrary
No, sweety, it isn't.

There is only one kind of "sex" in biological nature, and it's exactly the one you spend your whole life avoiding like it's some sort of plague.

>> No.18258563

>>18258439
>masturbation does not exist in other species
are you pretending to be retarded?

>> No.18259160

>>18255456
Just when I thought you left the board for good, guess we're back to schizo thread spam

>> No.18259663

>>18255364
If you are this level of retard, this is obviously not the most impçortant philosophical bullshit whatever.
Make the license open source. And publish it everywhere.

>> No.18259679

>>18258379>>18258439
I tend to agree with you. I broke up with a good women a couple years ago. Because she didn't want kids, or "later".
The one i have now is not as good. But at least she wants kids.

>> No.18259695

>>18258563
Masturbation isn't sex, you horsefucker pinhead.

>> No.18259983

>>18259695
No shit faggot, but it's still biological, you can't call it unnatural.

>> No.18259992

>>18255456
People say this shit all the time, why are you (and the fawning retards who replied to you) acting like this is something revolutionary? Talk to any evopsych guy and you will hear dozens of variations on this idea

>> No.18260000

>>18258439
Dolphins fuck eachother in their blowholes. Sheep have gay anal sex.

>> No.18260435

>>18255364
You could always pull a Ted Kaczynski and start bombing places to force someone to publish your works, but that would require you to actually have some intellect.
So maybe just set yourself on fire in the middle of the street, leaving the manifesto in a metal container next to your charred corpse. Thats sure to draw some attention

>> No.18260461

>>18259679
thats sad to hear anon. but its worth it to have a lineage

>> No.18260495

>>18260435
>sending mail requires intellect
Ted was a retard

>> No.18260538

>>18260495
No it surely doesnt...
But creating small explosives with elaborate yet reliable trigger mechanisms does. Keeping your tracks covered at all time requires intellect.

>> No.18260570

>>18260495
Filtered

>> No.18262247

>>18255364
if you were smart enough to write the most important philosophical manifesto of the 21st century, why can you're think of a way to answer this question by yourself?

>> No.18262287

>>18255456
based

>> No.18262437
File: 334 KB, 810x912, 1582396912964.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18262437

>>18255456
hello based department? yeah I found your guy

>> No.18262710

>>18255456
>As I have demonstrated
fucking nerd. learn to write.

>> No.18262788

Reads like pseud themed incelposting. What's the novelty compared to Schopenhauer or Weininger? Replacing christianity with shoddy evopsych? As for exposure, going full ER would do.

tl;dr: KYS

>> No.18262801

>>18255368
Unironically the correct answer

>> No.18263183
File: 628 KB, 1099x1012, 1618084792492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18263183

>>18255456
im phoning mossad right now i hope the jidf finds you

>> No.18263253

>>18255364
>>18255456
you sound like you're 18 and discovering what uncut cocaine feels like

>> No.18263455

>>18255456
based


Op, give copies of your work to your close friends

>> No.18264212

>>18255456
based
also, stop watching porn

>> No.18264948

>>18255456
meds
now

>> No.18265015

>>18255456
Unironically true, but not revolutionary

>> No.18265052

>>18255456
speculative incel pseudo-intellectualism. also unoriginal given that I've seen variations of this a bunch of times on here

>> No.18265078

>>18255456
Christ this is cringe. Truisms about women isn't philosophy

>> No.18265180

>>18255456
>>18257904
>This is from a rather political section which explains why the degree of socio-political power possessed by women is equal to the rate at which a society declines into degeneracy and weakness.
Absolute bullshit. Queen Victoria had the largest empire in history.

>> No.18265218

>>18265180
One monarch is of far less influence than an army of administrators and teachers.

>> No.18265281

Book title OP?

>> No.18265299

>>18255456
interesting theory but I'm gonna need more evidence to support this

>> No.18265301

>>18255364
bumping for interest in finished product

>> No.18265857

>>18255456
Nice,i would buy it.
>>18265180
The british empire fell into degeneracy and weakness during her reign and during the industrial revolution.

>> No.18265967 [DELETED] 

>>18255456
>getting assfucked is pathetic and women are naturally pathetic
Riveting stuff here op. Truly will define the century

>> No.18265973

>>18255456
Yep, the review committe has found this based.

>> No.18265984 [DELETED] 

>>18255456
You know complex prose is employed properly when it is trying to explain something very specific with airtright implications, not to just disguise an extremely vague and banal point right?

>> No.18265992

>>18255456
>(or, indeed, by several man simultaneously)

>> No.18266105

>>18255456
Based where can i buy

>> No.18266134

>>18259983
>>18260000
You two are talking about different things. You mean nature in the sense of: Trees, monkeys, clouds. The other anon means nature in the sense of: that which creates life. In this second, more original sense of the word, ass-fucking monkeys are unnatural because the act is non-creative.

>> No.18266242

>>18260000
Dolphins are fucking degenerates, we won't forget them on the Day of the Fishnet.

>> No.18266314

>>18266134
Then you're just using the word in an arbitrary way, which is why I called you a retard in the first place

>> No.18266373

>>18258379
Words represent a shared meaning that is defined by other people.
You are angry that the word means something different to everyone else. And you are wrong.

Sex in its common uses refers to when two or more people sexually pleasure one another beyond giving head.
Seethe more virgin.

>> No.18266439

>>18257726
Share something

>> No.18266496

>>18255456
Isn't this common knowledge?

>> No.18266515
File: 258 KB, 476x477, tired cat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18266515

>>18255456
This is literally half of [r9k] threads but with slightly bigger words.
Why are newfags gushing over it?

>> No.18266517

>>18266314
What I have just explained to you is in no way arbitrary. The term "nature" has changed into what we now understand "nature" and "natural" to mean only in the recent past (around the seventeenth/eighteenth century). Until then, the term had a completely different meaning. Wikipedia tells us: the word "nature" comes from the Latin "natura", meaning birth. And natura in turn leads back to the Greek word "physis", which originally related to the intrinsic characteristics that plants, animals, and other features of the world develop of their own accord.

Gay sex is not unnatural because it does not occur in nature (in today's sense of the word), but because it does not take part in the process of creation, i.e. the ancient, original understanding of the word "nature".

>> No.18266549

>>18266314
Just google "What does ‘nature’ mean?".

>> No.18266638

>>18255364

You'll want to kill yourself or shoot up a mosque.

These are the traditional methods.

>> No.18266662

>>18255456
How old are you?

>> No.18266669
File: 28 KB, 480x603, 1584172792591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18266669

>>18255456

>> No.18267716

>>18255456
Put me in the screencap

>> No.18267731

have you considered the Ted publishing method

>> No.18268166

So these are the so called high iq /lit/ anons

>> No.18268217

>>18255456
schopenhauer wannabe

>> No.18268220

>>18255456
moar pls

>> No.18268230

>>18255456
pop psychology tier

>> No.18268240

make sure to post your manifesto before you shoot up your school, like every good incel

>> No.18268241

>>18255456
Not bad

>> No.18268264

>>18267731
Kek

>> No.18268624

>>18255456
Strongly consider suicide

>> No.18268632

>>18255456
Oh shit be careful bro

>> No.18268997

>>18255456
post more or all of it

>> No.18269094

>>18255456
Sounds like the average sophomoric pseud take that you read on this place every day. Think of something more interesting or trash it.

>> No.18269098

>>18265180
Empires are evil, and they inherently lead to globalism and multiculturalism.

>> No.18269278

>>18266515
In the ongoing debate of nurture vs. nature, it would appear that OP would side with the evolutionary reasoning behind our drive for sexual relations with a particular person. However much we may want to believe that our decisions are guided by rational thought, this unfathomable intrinsic Will acts on our behalf in order to propagate our genetic material. The need for this deception as OP seems to argue, is because we wouldn’t acquiesce to reproduce if we hadn’t completely lost our minds. Unfortunately, OP does nonetheless adopt a hetero-normative perspective on his Proliferation of Will proposition and fails to include a homosexual narrative. Which is surprising since OP is a faggot.

>> No.18269779
File: 129 KB, 939x500, 1617608423685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18269779

>>18255456

>> No.18270073

>>18255456
Oh shit, Dave Sim is on 4chan. Not a shocker.

Srsly though, as an evolutionary biologist we regularly laugh at takes like this.

>> No.18270258

This sounds really interesting, we should get OP and everyone else somewhere to discuss this draft further. Add me on Discord: Kenyes#7086

>> No.18270305

>>18255456
post more

>> No.18271245

>>18255364
holy shit anon i really want to read ur shit
do you have anything aside from this thread to follow it ?

>> No.18271252

>>18260538
this

>> No.18272262

I think OP died

>> No.18272286

>>18272262
He will be back in a week.

>> No.18272772

>>18255456
Human body is filled with holes whether you're a man or a woman. Every time you breathe, eat, shit there's something going in and out of your holes. Something entering your body isn't derogatory, incel. Grow up

>> No.18272808

>>18255456
Another Elliot Rogers in the making. FBI If you're reading this I do not agree with this position

>> No.18272985

>>18255456
Obvious take. Nothing new has been stated.

>> No.18273010

>>18255456
i know you are shitposting, but the fbi doesn't. have fun being on a watchlist
i disagree with you by the way

>> No.18273121

>>18266517
Not the guy you were replying to, but do you think natural selection happens at all ?
If so, why would many different species of animal, in their completely natural environments all share the same behaviors ie. homosexuality and masturbation ?
surely if you're correct and those things are just degenerate behaviors devoid of greater purpose these species would be out competed.

>> No.18273127

>>18265180
>empire big therefore good and based
this is your brain on A*gloid "conservatism"

>> No.18273140 [DELETED] 

>>18255364
Nice try Anon, but I am unironically going to write the greatest fucking works on all sorts of issues, that are sure to be great boons for the human race. Better keep working hard lest I mog you into oblivion kid.

>> No.18273146

>>18273121
Animals don't have "homosexuality", you absolute retard. Animals aren't capable of having sex for pleasure, and whatever animal behavior you attribute to "homosexuality" has nothing whatsoever to do with pleasure, love or "sex" in your debased understanding of the word.

>> No.18273151

>>18255456
Finally some good writing on lit. Where is pdf for download my friend?

>> No.18273155

>>18273146
>whatever animal behavior you attribute to "homosexuality" has nothing whatsoever to do with pleasure, love or "sex"
So why do they do it ?

>> No.18273167

It was already written and he got it published by sending mail bombs to people.

>> No.18273196

>>18273121
>do you think natural selection happens at all
I am not a biologist. As far as I can tell the scientific consensus seems to be strongly in favour of it.
>If so, why would many different species of animal, in their completely natural environments all share the same behaviors ie. homosexuality and masturbation?
I don't know, I can only speculate: maybe masturbation and gay sex gives them (whether consciously or unconsciously) a pleasant sensation.
>surely if you're correct and those things are just degenerate behaviors devoid of greater purpose
I'm not saying that at all. I just wanted to point out that the word "nature" has undergone a profound change. From the point of view of the church, however, an unnatural behaviour (in the old sense of the word) is certainly seen as an condemnable action – as far as I can tell.
>these species would be out competed.
I don't know. Maybe their other advantages outweigh the weaknesses of masturbation and gay sex - or maybe masturbation and gay sex are not weaknesses at all. But I think your argument misses the point: maybe evolutionary success does not contradict the unnaturalness (in the old sense of the word) of certain behaviours of these successful species. Or do I misunderstand you?

>> No.18273225

>>18273155
> So why do they do it ?
Depends on the animal. But keep in mind that 99% of what's reported as "homosexuality" in animals is just fake news in support of the (((LGBT))) lobby. It's vastly more rare in nature than you think.

>> No.18273238

>>18273196
Stop writing like an idiot

>> No.18273254
File: 81 KB, 240x252, 1842211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18273254

>>18273238
I am an idiot though, atleast regarding philology, biology and theology.

>> No.18273261

>>18273225
So you are just some retard who follows reverse logic ie. human gays are bad = animals cant be therefore all accounts of such are lies.
>>18273196
And you are some pedantic linguist retard who wants to make discussion impossible by the old meaning of a word who's meaning has changed. That or just derailing

>> No.18273271

>>18273261
I had the feeling that the anons who were arguing were talking past each other on this very point: one was using the old meaning, the other the new one.

>> No.18273378
File: 988 KB, 2500x1249, Philosophers Women.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18273378

>>18255456
I NEED TO BUY THIS

>> No.18273482
File: 892 KB, 820x993, 1616077839005.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18273482

>>18255456
um yeah, im thinking based

>> No.18273697

>>18272262
Schizos never die, someone is sure to pick up the mantle later on

>> No.18273712

>>18255456
Ok, now THIS is based. Good job anon, if you ever publish this I'll buy a copy.

>> No.18273734

>>18255456
based newfag bait

>> No.18273783

>>18273697
>heroes get remembered, but schizos never die
>follow your heart, kid, and never lose hope

>> No.18274416
File: 7 KB, 400x400, 1523212948219.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18274416

>>18255456
Incredibly based

>> No.18274449
File: 19 KB, 100x100, cosyfrog.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18274449

>>18255456
Today was a good day to be on /lit/

>> No.18274472
File: 113 KB, 280x210, 1526577345245.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18274472

>>18255456
kek

>> No.18274614

Everyone ITT is a virgin

>> No.18274729

>>18258379
>"Sex" is by definition only penis-in-vagina without contraception. Everything else is unnatural, elaborate masturbation.
Read a book. About monkey ethology, maybe.

>> No.18274787

>>18273225
>But keep in mind that 99% of what's reported as "homosexuality" in animals is just fake news in support of the (((LGBT))) lobby
>M-my dog is not *actually* gay! He just let other dogs mount him because...reasons.
Read a book.
>It's vastly more rare in nature than you think.
Post proof.

>> No.18274868

>>18255456
This is the most samefag responding to a post I've ever seen

>> No.18275057

>>18274868
>62 replies to post
>111 posters in this thread

>> No.18275320
File: 143 KB, 1280x720, Defoeck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18275320

>>18255456
base

>> No.18276462

>>18255364
Post it as a pdf manifesto on /pol/.

>> No.18276483

>>18255456
Based and Spinozapilled

>> No.18276547

>>18273121
Not who you were responding to but useless or rather “neutral” genes and even traits are carried around all the time. If they don’t harm your chances of survival in any way, pointless traits can piggyback and be carried on to the next generation along with the helpful traits. Natural selection only selects against harmful traits. Homo and wanking must not be terribly bad for the survival of animals. To be honest, it isn’t such a threat to human survival either. Feminism crashes birthrates below replacement levels, destroys families, destroys communities, unravels the social cohesion, and sets the newly hyperindividualized masses to war with each other. Feminism is a dangerous, pathological trait that will go extinct in time. A few humans in the tribe being homos or fapping won’t have such a dramatic effect on Darwinian survival as the political movement pushing for universal childless sterility for fully liberated women.

>> No.18276561
File: 20 KB, 400x400, 1612915226313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18276561

>>18255456
How'd a nit wit like you get so tasteful.

>> No.18276600

>>18255456
Based, would order.

>> No.18276622

>>18255456
unfathomably based

>> No.18277117
File: 9 KB, 244x206, 1621344222666.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18277117

>>18255456

>> No.18277303

>>18255368
Fpbp

>> No.18277324

>>18270073
>as an evolutionary biologist

Opinion disregarded

>> No.18277337

>>18273010
You're just begging to be basedjacked buddy.

>> No.18277357

>>18255456
It's beautiful

>> No.18277529

>>18255456
the negative purview of the artificially constructed phallus

>> No.18279048

>>18265180
Even if the woman was the figurehead, the administrators and the people who held the real power were all men. It wasn't this diversity-hire/women voting bloc bullshit we have now.

>> No.18279102
File: 27 KB, 268x309, 1597977990321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18279102

>>18255456
Goddammit OP, you are a literary genius. 10/10 would buy. kek.

>> No.18279214

is this thread some kind of joke or does /lit/ actually think OP's writing holds any philosophical value whatsoever (in which case i am worried about the iq of this board)

>> No.18279239

>>18257904
Filtered

>> No.18279253

>>18279214
Lmao shut the fuck up pseud and go back

>> No.18279326
File: 71 KB, 719x719, 1604492233242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18279326

>>18255456
this is pretty close to political lesbianism, sprinkled with some shitty Freudianism Julia Kristeva style
I hope you have better things to offer OP

>> No.18279338

>>18279253
Silence midwit

>> No.18279445

>>18276547
When you started talking about genes I thought you had something between your skull, but then you implied feminism was around when humanity were developing cavemen, and I knew you were a retard.
Homosexuality, on the other hand, is inherently biological and must have existed from our beginning just like it is inherent in other mammals.
If homosexuality had no positives at all it would be selected out, because it is BY DEFINITION the biggest negative to natural selection possible - it means you are far less likely to have children.

>> No.18280014

>>18279445
basé

>> No.18281035

When is this schizo getting permabanned?

>> No.18281357

>>18265180
Oi m8 you got fuggn DISMANTLED

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action