[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 314x160, images (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18343739 No.18343739 [Reply] [Original]

Are there any writers who hate sex? Ones that talk about how overrated and disappointing sex is? Male authors is what I'm looking for. Females, of they hate it, will probably hate it for all the wrong reasons
pic not related

>> No.18343753

>>18343739
Have sex, incel

>> No.18343759

>>18343753
I did. It fucking sucked and I hated it

>> No.18343760

>>18343739
>off topic image
You dig your own grave, oh foolish.

>> No.18343773

>>18343760
>incel thread
>gun
seems pretty on topic if you ask me

>> No.18343778

>>18343739
pic is actually related, for in your attempt to hide it, it is all so apparent that it is solely there to convince either us or you OP that you are a manly gun loving man, many here will not be fooled and will remain strong in their firm belief that OP is indeed a faggot

>> No.18343780

>>18343739
>Any writers with a small dick?
>>18343759
Why? Did you perform poorly? Feel disconnected from the whole situation? Feel shame afterwards?

>> No.18343799

>>18343739

She had a hole between her legs, oh not the bunghole I had always imagined, but a slit, and in this I put, or rather she put, my so-called virile member, not without difficulty, and I toiled and moiled until I discharged or gave up trying or was begged by her to stop. A mug’s game in my opinion and tiring on top of that, in the long run. But I lent myself to it with a good enough grace, knowing it was love, for she had told me so.

— Samuel Beckett, 'Molloy'

>> No.18343802

>>18343773
>literature board
>incel thread
LMAO ok retard

>> No.18343803
File: 67 KB, 1024x576, leftism_sword.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343773
#bbcdildosnotguns

>> No.18343810

>>18343780
yes to all three. It was with a prostitute. I can't speak to my performance that much but I know it was poor (and extremely passive desu). I definitely felt disconnected and extremely uncomfortable. The whole experience was unpleasant. I felt very ashamed and don't really want to have sex again any time soon, maybe ever. Horrible experience. Sex definitely isn't for me. Sad but true
>inb4 gay
I wish that were the problem

>> No.18343820

>>18343799
(Not anti-sex exactly, but anti-the romantic view of sex:)

LOVESONG

He loved her and she loved him.
His kisses sucked out her whole past and future or tried to
He had no other appetite
She bit him she gnawed him she sucked
She wanted him complete inside her
Safe and sure forever and ever
Their little cries fluttered into the curtains

Her eyes wanted nothing to get away
Her looks nailed down his hands his wrists his elbows
He gripped her hard so that life
Should not drag her from that moment
He wanted all future to cease
He wanted to topple with his arms round her
Off that moment's brink and into nothing
Or everlasting or whatever there was

Her embrace was an immense press
To print him into her bones
His smiles were the garrets of a fairy palace
Where the real world would never come
Her smiles were spider bites
So he would lie still till she felt hungry
His words were occupying armies
Her laughs were an assassin's attempts
His looks were bullets daggers of revenge
His glances were ghosts in the corner with horrible secrets
His whispers were whips and jackboots
Her kisses were lawyers steadily writing
His caresses were the last hooks of a castaway
Her love-tricks were the grinding of locks
And their deep cries crawled over the floors
Like an animal dragging a great trap
His promises were the surgeon's gag
Her promises took the top off his skull
She would get a brooch made of it
His vows pulled out all her sinews
He showed her how to make a love-knot
Her vows put his eyes in formalin
At the back of her secret drawer
Their screams stuck in the wall

Their heads fell apart into sleep like the two halves
Of a lopped melon, but love is hard to stop

In their entwined sleep they exchanged arms and legs
In their dreams their brains took each other hostage

In the morning they wore each other's face

— Ted Hughes

>> No.18343821

>>18343739
>Male authors is what I'm looking for. Females, of they hate it, will probably hate it for all the wrong reasons
cope
what you're looking for is Andrea Dworkin

>> No.18343823

>>18343810
That's a shame anon, I hope you are able to overcome these feelings some day.
I feel the only cure would be to have sex with someone you truly trust, I hope you find it one day.

>> No.18343825

>>18343810
Get a gf so you can have something more passionate ya dingus

>> No.18343828

>>18343821
well i did say probably. Any works you'd recommend that deal with how shit sex is?

>> No.18343834

>>18343820
If you want a sour incel view of sex, try High Windows by Philip Larkin. (His other stuff too, but HW is sourest.) Not sure he hates sex; he mostly hates that he isn't getting any, haha.

---

LOVE AGAIN

Love again: wanking at ten past three
(Surely he’s taken her home by now?),
The bedroom hot as a bakery,
The drink gone dead, without showing how
To meet tomorrow, and afterwards,
And the usual pain, like dysentery.

Someone else feeling her breasts and cunt,
Someone else drowned in that lash-wide stare,
And me supposed to be ignorant,
Or find it funny, or not to care,
Even ... but why put it into words?
Isolate rather this element

That spreads through other lives like a tree
And sways them on in a sort of sense
And say why it never worked for me.
Something to do with violence
A long way back, and wrong rewards,
And arrogant eternity.

— Philip Larkin

>> No.18343839

>>18343823
thank you anon for being supportive but
>someone you truly trust
probably not gonna happen. my horrible sex yesterday pretty much convinced me that it's better if I stay alone. I don't think I could ever trust someone enough for that.
>>18343825
I'm too old for that now. who tf gets their first gf at 25.

>> No.18343848

>>18343820
>>18343834
thank you for both of these. Different than what I was looking for but pretty good and interesting nonetheless

>> No.18343855

>>18343810
>wtf why is sex so pointless and unsatisfying
>yes I paid a prostitute how did you know?

>> No.18343871

>>18343839
>who tf gets their first gf at 25.
Not you, that's for sure, you fucking loser

>> No.18343878

>>18343855
seriously how much better could it be.
>>18343871
i know. you're talking to someone who has given up. I know I'm a loser and it no longer fazes me.

>> No.18343898

>>18343878
You cheated yourself of true passion, of an actual connection. Unless you got some sort of weird kink you gotta look for a prostitute is entirely unsatisfying to someone who needs an empathic connection, which going by how you haven't even had a girlfriend you clearly need that, for sex to mean anything.

>> No.18343907

>>18343739
just b urself

:)

>> No.18343922

>>18343898
Could be true but I'm too retarded to find someone i really care about. I even hated being looked at while I was naked. I doubt that this would be different with someone I care about, in fact it'd probably even more painful. And if I tried to find a gf now it would probably go over just as well as Chris-Chan's lovequest to find a boyfriend-free girl

>> No.18343932

>>18343878
>seriously how much better could it be
Way better. You'd feel like shit if you had to hire friends, wouldn't you?

>> No.18343949

>>18343932
>Way better
Idk I'm not even sure I like being touched/touching others. I always imagined it all to be much different
>if you had to hire friends
technically, if I wanted to spend time with friends, I would indeed have to hire them. you're probably right I would feel like shit. But common interests are a primary concern when it comes to friends. with sex that isn't so

>> No.18343950

Meh its a lot of time, effort, and struggle for something that feels ok. Maybe if I wad having sex for its actual purpose maybe it would be different but it eventually just becomes a chore and our retarded monkey brains when we have a lack of it crave it like nothing else. Fuck sex

>> No.18343963

>>18343759
based, pussy is overrated

>> No.18343964

Me desu

>> No.18343973

>>18343848
Any adult who sincerely hates the idea of sex has something deeply wrong with him. Such people can be interesting writers but their world-views are going to be, at the least, severely distorted.

On the other hand, many sane & sensible authors hate a lot of things about sex as it manifests itself in the real world. There's a distinct puritannical streak in Raymond Chandler novels, for example:

---

"Will you make love to me tonight?" she asked softly.
"That again is an open question. Probably not."
"You would not waste your time. I am not one of these synthetic blondes with a skin you could strike matches on. These ex-laundresses with large bony hands and sharp knees and unsuccessful breasts."
"Just for half an hour," I said, "let's leave the sex to one side. It's great stuff, like chocolate sundaes. But there comes a time you would rather cut your throat. I guess maybe I'd better cut mine."
— The Little Sister

---

This doesn't mean Chandler (or Philip Marlowe) hates sex, though. He's just a romantic who doesn't like the tawdriness and exploitation and vulgarity and in-your-face ubiquity of sex in the world he's writing about.

What are you after? Good authors with a problem with sex, or genuine nutcases?

>> No.18343984

>>18343949
How did you imagine sex?

>> No.18343991

>>18343973
>Good authors with a problem with sex, or genuine nutcases?
I wouldn't object to either one

>> No.18343996

>>18343984
Fun, with great sensations. I thought it would be exponentially better than jerking off. I thought finally touching a woman's body would be extremely pleasant in itself. It met none of my expectations. I just thought it would be much less awkward and unpleasant.

>> No.18344041

>>18343996
I'm not the other guy, but —

There are lots of good, simple physiological reasons why a prostitute is going to give you a very bad impression of sex.

When a girl really likes you she smells different, she looks different, she acts different in a million tiny little ways. You might not notice them — but (as that youtube film reviewer says) your brain does. When you touch a prostitute, she's going to stiffen up, even if only minutely. She can't help it. She doesn't want to breed with you. Her body is shrieking "NO!" at her and she's cloaking that. You probably don't want to breed with her, either. Obviously this is less of a factor for men, but don't buy into this whole "real men just want to impregnate everything that moves" crap. I'm not like that and I don't think most other men are either. I remember one time I was alone with a (fairly attractive) girl who was not my girlfriend and I felt literally no sexual excitement at all. It surprised me because I thought I would. I thought I would have to exercise Noble Self-Control, but I really didn't. She wasn't my girlfriend and I didn't want to have sex with her and that's that.

>> No.18344080

>>18344041
That's interesting and I didn't think about it that way. Sounds like it makes sense. But on the other hand, I think it's too unlikely that I'll find a girl that will indeed like me. I think, surprisingly, having sex may have turned me from incel to volcel. It's odd, I thought after I had sex I'd feel great. It actually just made me sad and miserable make fun of me if you want but I actually cried a bit

>> No.18344086

>>18344041
>You might not notice them — but (as that youtube film reviewer says) your brain does.
man I've heard that before but i can't for the life of me remember who said it

>> No.18344116

>>18343739
>>18343759
sex can be very nice if you have it with someone you like and who likes you back. The premise for having this is that you don't think women are inferior to you, and are willing to open yourself to a woman, try understand her feelings, be vulnerable and, possibly, be hurt by them. If you'd disregard half of humanity just because you are not strong enough to expose yourself to the possibility of being hurt, you are just a coward. Women are not responsible for you being unable to live.

>> No.18344143

>>18344086
he's called Mr Blinkey or something. He did reviews of Ghostbusters and the Star Wars films. He rants about pizza rolls. He's pretty funny.

>> No.18344145
File: 866 KB, 1078x1333, 880ap8bk14731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Try it with men. You'll like it a lot better I promise ;)

>> No.18344170

>>18344145

— "After all, Blackadder, what can I do with a girl that I can't do with you?"

— "I cannot conceive, sir."

>> No.18344187

>>18344116
>Women are not responsible for you being unable to live.
I hope i didn't come across as an elliot Roger type incel who hates women and blames them. I'm well aware that it's all my doing. I don't think women are the problem.
>willing to open yourself to a woman, try understand her feelings, be vulnerable and, possibly, be hurt by them.
Not sure I'm up for that. My trust issues are too severe.
At this point desu, all I want is to be left alone completely.

>> No.18344193

>>18344145
if I ever have sex with a man it will be me fucking a tranny. Not even that is super appealing

>> No.18344230

>>18344080
Its true, man. Sex between two people who actually love each other is the ultimate physical expression of intimacy, and even if you aren't that good at it you can still have fun together. Think of it like bowling; you can still have a great time because you're with someone you really like, and it would really suck if you're with someone who's only there because you're paying them.

>> No.18344237

It’s good if actually care about her. Sex with strangers is NPC behavior

>> No.18344244

>>18344080
>I think it's too unlikely that I'll find a girl that will indeed like me
I don't know you at all but I'd bet anything that this isn't actually true. Very few people are completely unloveable.

>> No.18344263

>>18344230
>Sex between two people who actually love each other is the ultimate physical expression of intimacy
Exactly, that is why sex between men is superior, w*men are incapable of love.

>> No.18344297
File: 132 KB, 1080x1331, 3a1cd955b2e0f3923192b64154156089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18344244
"Oh...
I know I'm unloveable
You don't have to tell me
I don't have much in my life
But take it - it's yours
But take it - it's yours
Oh...

I know I'm unloveable
Oh, message received
Loud and clear
Loud and clear
But take it - it's yours

I know I'm unloveable
For message received
Loud and clear
Loud and clear
Message received
But take it - it's yours

I wear Black on the outside
'Cause Black is how I feel on the inside
I wear Black on the outside
'Cause Black is how I feel on the inside

And if I seem a little strange
Well, that's because I am
If I seem a little strange
That's because I am

But I know that you would like me
If only you could see me
If only you could meet me

Oh...
But take it - it's yours
But take it - it's yours
Mmm...
Oh.."

>> No.18344351

>>18344230
>intimacy
I just realized that I think this here is the keyword and the root issue. I don't like intimacy. I was always very private and never enjoyed opening up to others. For example when I waa still in school, even if I had deeper conversations, it was never about me or my feelings. I never even liked having friends over at my place because it's too much of an intrusion on my personal space. If that's too much for me, no wonder I don't want to experience anything even more intimate
>>18344244
well granted it might not be totally impossible but still very unlikely. I'm unattractive and uncharismatic and to top it off I'm balding

>> No.18344358

>>18343739
The bible

>> No.18344400

>>18344263
lol
Friedrich disagrees. He says women can love all right; it's friendship they have trouble with:

---

Art thou a slave? Then thou canst not be a friend. Art thou a tyrant? Then thou canst not have friends.

Far too long hath there been a slave and a tyrant concealed in woman. On that account woman is not yet capable of friendship: she knoweth only love.

In woman's love there is injustice and blindness to all she doth not love. And even in woman's conscious love, there is still always surprise and lightning and night, along with the light.

As yet woman is not capable of friendship: women are still cats, and birds. Or at the best, cows.

As yet woman is not capable of friendship. But tell me, ye men, who of you are capable of friendship?

— Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

>> No.18344524

>>18343739
>Anti Sex
>OP image is a rifle
The FBI is out in full force today.

>> No.18344725
File: 255 KB, 724x1000, 121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Later Tolstoy.

>> No.18344794

>>18343739
lmao this mfer is scared of pussy

>> No.18345028

>>18344116
A vast majority of human men throughout all of human history thought women where inferior to them and they seemed to live just fine, stop coping.

>> No.18345134

>>18344351
Become a Christian monk

>> No.18346239
File: 324 KB, 1280x927, alfred kubin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, me:

>>>/lit/thread/S17978139
>Recall the Freddy Got Fingered scene where Gord throws the bust of Freud through the window before going through it himself. The impregnation metaphor is as obvious as it is innocuous: the bust breaking the glass as sperm penetrating the egg and Gord as the child now gestating in a world made motherly by the father's removal. The birth metaphor on the other hand is as tantalizing as it is monstrous: the bust as the third sexual organ, i.e. the plaster idol of the man vulgarly synonymous with morbid sexuality precedes Gord as the morbidity of sexuality precedes the child. The child effectively being the third sexual organ from the world's perspective: all parenthood is exclusively libidinal and proudly so, mercy and rigor are given to him in true phallic reverence and yonic cruelty, respectively. Parents do not use their children as "proof that they have sex", they use them TO have sex. The libido far surpasses the scope of the genital and of any one other person, and is instead invested in the child by way of feeding, sheltering, clothing, etc. with the whole world as a sexual partner, as it receives the libido-soaked child and as he perceives it, just as bodily sexual tension is invested into the bodily sexual act by way of the genitals. Coincide the previous metaphors, or rather, acknowledge their actual coincidence in the same scene for a tremendous analytic shortcut: reproduction is reproduction of sexuality. The genital is reproduced in full, up the fractal vista. In a Demiurgic mockery, the parent "finishes sex", he fucks the world. This maps exactly onto the abomination of Atonement: the sacrifice of animals and criminals as genital sex and Jesus as the third sexual organ whereby the "Father" fucks the world, the world becoming complicit to his reproduction, the apotheosis, of petty sacrifice. More to the point that the most Gnostic texts are the Canonical Gospels themselves, nowhere does the Victor speak more ominously:

>And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
>But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
>Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

>> No.18346265

>>18343810
Maybe try having sex with a girl you don't have to pay.

>> No.18346328

>>18346265
way easier said than done

>> No.18346334
File: 284 KB, 1200x1638, 1200px-Courtyard_with_Lunatics_by_Goya_1794.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343823
>>18343825

This argument is self-refuting: sex is allegedly exclusively Material, one cannot have non-Material sex, unless one fulfills its Material requirements and blasphemes against sex, then one MUST have exclusively non-Material sex, that is, one must fulfill allegedly "Spiritual" requirements, explicitly not as complementary to the Material ones, but prescribed as singularly as them, as mechanical and predetermined as the Material ones, of course, but the point being the insectile metamorphosis of the argument; have Material sex because you cannot have non-Material sex AND have non-Material sex because you cannot have Material sex.

>> No.18346554

>>18346334
/x/ is thataway lad

>> No.18346585

>>18346554

You CANNOT refute it in general and most of all the part about the "Spiritual" requirements not being complementary to the Material ones. Note how "Spiritual" sex WITH A PROSTITUTE, the vector of Material sex, SHOULD be the apotheosis of sanctioned sexuality, had both requirements been complementary, but is in fact taboo.

>> No.18346822

>>18343739
Bible

>> No.18346885

I think most decent male writers have been around the block enough to be over sex, but it's hard to imagine a good writer who is an actual incel.

>> No.18346894

>>18343739
Jj egosi

>> No.18346992
File: 70 KB, 622x621, angrycatto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343739
I'm no writer, but of the sex I have had so far in my life I have been disappointed.

The first time I did it I was pressured into it by my girlfriend who was older than me. I came quickly and was far from emotionally ready for it. All the subsequent times I would fuck her pussy till she wasn't wet anymore (maybe 20 minutes), then force myself to finish or fake it. She would cum three or four times to my one.
Afterwards I was expected to coddle her and tell her all the nice things she wanted to hear until she fell asleep. She was an ugly sleeper.

Then we would wake up and we would go get food on her dime. That almost made it worth it.

Eventually she broke up with me. I was going to a different college, and, incapable of quelling her own neuroticism and fear of abandonment she got from her distant father, broke up with me in spite of her love for me.

Sex is for women. In order to have what society calls "good sex" you have to not cum for fifteen minutes at least. You must flip her around in all manor of ways while she lays like a dead fish and dictates at which pace she wants it. If you don't last long, and cum in a few minutes when it actually feels good to you, you are an embarrassment, and you will be chastised for it if not directly, then behind your back.
Women demand big dicks while being completely incapable of taking them. Women barely know where they want to eat, much less the size of cock they'll like. I have about six inches of insert-able length, seven and a half if you measure from the pubic bone. She bled once after sex more than usual. After a visit to the gynecologist, they revealed I had bruised her cervix.

Women sometimes chastise men for going limp during sex, but women do the same thing. The girl I had sex with would get wet for about five minutes, then go bone dry. It was my job to lube my cock every few minutes so we could continue. In addition, when women do decide to actually be active during sex, they aren't very good at it. When she would ride my dick she would often just grind on it, with no real sensation to me.

So, my conclusion is that sex is for women. Society's standard of "good sex" is totally gynocentric, and any deviation from it is a flaw in the masculinity of the man having sex.

There you have some writing from a man who doesn't like sex very much.

>> No.18347016

>>18346885
nietzsche was one. he only fucked prostitutes and that doesn't nullify inceldom

>> No.18347021

Anti-Sex Chads will inherit the earth

>> No.18347101

>>18347021
That will be a short lived period of humanity.

>> No.18347137

>>18344794
>implying he's scared of anything
Just look at the pic he posted, clearly OP is a badass masculine manly man who takes shit from no one.

>> No.18347167

>>18346992
Incredible. This is the insight I needed. Before yesterday I'd have thought you're full of shit but now I realize it's true. I had to have sex to recognize that I'm not missing out on anything worthwhile

>> No.18347207

>>18347167
This kind of epiphany isn't merely counter-culture, its anti-culture. Our society idolizes sex for its own sake, and Jung pointed out that what we idolize is our god.
We conscientiously reject their god.

I think the next time I'll choose to have sex is to make a child. Its the only thing I can think of that will make it worthwhile to me.
Maybe you should think about what would make sex worthwhile to you.

>> No.18347261
File: 11 KB, 226x223, beautiful.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343739
I don't care about the topic, can we talk about the beauty of Kraut Space magic that is the G11?

>> No.18347272

>>18347207
In-vitro fertilization
>>18347261
Sure

>> No.18347291
File: 179 KB, 537x312, allifiregator.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18347272
How the fuck did they manage to make a time machine into a working gun?

>> No.18347425

>>18347272
I'm not gonna pay for thousands to get invitro done when I have a working cock and my (future) wifes pussy works, lol.

>> No.18347579

>>18343739

THE COILED SERPANT

SCIENCE DISCOVERS THE VALUE OF CONTINENCE

Loss of semen causes weakness, and disorders your will to follow beastly appetites. Control yourself or you will lose the game of life.

>> No.18348403

>>18347207
>Maybe you should think about what would make sex worthwhile to you.
thought about it for a bit and I've concluded it's not worthwhile to me in any capacity. I definitely won't do it to get a child. since yesterday, the prospect of staying completely alone until I die seems so much more appealing than ever before. It's liberating to not give a fuck about sex anymore. My time and money is better spent on drugs if what I want is to feel good. Morphine made me happy at least. sex made me depressed

>> No.18348406

>>18343759
Is your penis intact?

>> No.18348471

>>18347101
kek

>> No.18348482

>>18346992
>The first time I did it I was pressured into it by my girlfriend who was older than me. I came quickly and was far from emotionally ready for it. All the subsequent times I would fuck her pussy till she wasn't wet anymore (maybe 20 minutes), then force myself to finish or fake it. She would cum three or four times to my one.
Wtf is wrong with you faggot I would give up a leg to experience that again

>> No.18348855

>>18348406
yes

>> No.18349170

>>18344116
fag detected

>> No.18349235

>>18349170
no argument detected

>> No.18350188

>>18344116

See: >>18346334

>> No.18350203

>>18344116
>well adjusted adults browse and post on this website
i am amazed

>> No.18350353

>>18343810
>>18343825
If you can't enjoy sex with a prostitute you have low libido. Sure sex with your gf is better but sex with a whore should still be enjoyable. Get your T checked anon, you're probably low T.

>> No.18350566

>>18350353
if I have low libido, why do I cum twice a day on average

>> No.18350580

>>18346992
I don't have even a single one of these problems. My girl stays wet for as long as I need her to, and she's happy when I'm happy. The one time I bust quickly, she had a huge smile on her face.
I'm not kidding when I say that, if you guys have problems, it's because you're dating the wrong women.

>> No.18350717

>>18350580
>it's because you're dating the wrong women.
well I (op) am not dating anyone and I don't plan to anytime soon. i now see sex for the smokescreen meme that it is

>> No.18350760

>>18350717
Well, I think you've discovered something important here, and that is that you are being systematically lied to by the people around you. But you should be careful to not swing too far in the opposite direction. Look for a woman who you genuinely enjoy spending time with, a woman with whom you share values. You will enjoy sex with her.

>> No.18350772

>>18344187
Aldous Huxley smashed some guy for telling him about how he flirted with girls which shows a high amount of insecurity. Maybe kinda asexual but for sure the incel mentality is there. Doesn´t ultimately come across in his work tho as far as i know

>> No.18350850

>>18350566
Those are rookie numbers. If you are not having sex you should cum 3 to 5 times a day unless you are forcing yourself to abstain or actually have a life that demands your time.

>> No.18350882

Sex can be a wonderful experience. Sex can be tedious smashing of body parts. It's important to lose yourself in the moment, accept your fleshy form, your 'carnality'. It can be a regression to a 'primal' state away from all culture, everything that binds you, shared with someone else. Maybe she'll smile when you come 'too early', tease you about it but she understands that's only because she turned you on so much. Maybe she'll offer herself as a tool to get off, gladly taking in you in a naughty way, getting aroused even more than during sex. Maybe she'll crave you, say that it just feels good and complete to connect mentally and physically, feeling fulfilled in the proper sense of the term. Maybe she'll be risky and so lost in the moment that she'll disregard all risks and beg you to cum inside her, because the alternative would ruin the moment. Maybe she likes to be held in your arms afterwards, or during sex even, switching pace from jackhammer rabbits to sensual love-making. Maybe she likes to hear words whispered into her ear, her neck caressed and gives it back. Maybe you'll laugh together because of something embarassing, something only the two of you can share.
Maybe it will end with bitter fights, for sure it will end with one's death. Maybe sometimes there'll be just two meatbags slapping each other's meats to satisfy some biological urge, like really having to piss, because you're anxious. It doesn't feel that good, the position is awkward, you're doing all the work, desperately tryibg to hit her spots without any indication of where they are. Just strangers using each other in the lonelist game.

>> No.18351030

>>18343759
Are you asexual?

>> No.18351101

>>18343739
>>18344725
I second the Kreutzer Sonata by Tolstoy

>> No.18351114

>>18344297
based Morrisseybro

>> No.18351118
File: 6 KB, 224x224, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18346334
>>18346585
>mfw i am unimpeachably correct

>> No.18351245

>>18350850
>actually have a life that demands your time
well i do work a lot

>> No.18351252

>>18351030
no but I wish I were, it'd save me a lot of mental energy and a whole lot of trouble

>> No.18351262

>>18350760
>Look for a woman who you genuinely enjoy spending time with, a woman with whom you share values. You will enjoy sex with her.
maybe it's, as you say, swinging in the opposite direction but right now I'd prefer to stay alone indefinitely. I let all my friendships fade out, so I'm not big on interpersonal relationships anyway, that's why I don't have any desire for a girlfriend left. After the sex I had, I seriously doubt I could ever enjoy it. If my dream girl appeared in front of me right now and wanted to fuck me I'd decline because I know it would be a disappointment for me and her

>> No.18351263
File: 89 KB, 800x600, 2CB7DA17-E2C3-4DF9-8D90-58D15CF79B27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343839
me actually

>> No.18351309

>>18351245
Take a day off and stroke that dick as much as you please. Report back with how many times you came. An adult man should be able to cum about 5 times a day without much effort.

>> No.18351350

>>18351309
>5 times a day without much effort.
not a problem. nothing simpler

>> No.18351384

>>18351350
Good, then you don't have low libido. Find a higher class prostitute.

>> No.18351413

>>18343839
Number minded fool. There are no hard rules to life.

>> No.18351430
File: 5 KB, 1017x41, my diary.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343739
since fucking when?

>> No.18351462

>>18351430
I call it progress, anon.

>> No.18351470
File: 101 KB, 391x513, 311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343739
"Sex is. There is nothing more to be done about it. Sex builds no roads, writes no novels and sex certainly gives no meaning to anything in life but itself." - Gore Vidal

>> No.18351498

>>18351470
Sex had no meaning outside itself for Gore Vidal, because the sort of sex Gore Vidal went in for didn't lead to the creation of new human beings.

>> No.18351501

>>18351498
do you make a child everytime you have sex? how many kids have you fathered so far?

>> No.18351521

>>18351501
Your brains are made entirely of suet pudding.

>> No.18351544

>>18351498
humans are shit. why would anyone make new ones

>> No.18351649

>>18351544
self hatred is not the answer

>> No.18351703

>>18351649
to what question. also what if said hatred is completely justified

>> No.18351785

>>18351649
I don't hate myself, I hate everyone else

>> No.18351942

>>18344116
You sound like a fag.
This is the kind of advice you get on some trash magazine.
You are a worthless worm and i pity anyone who listens or believes the fetid horseshit you've spewed here today.

>> No.18352016

>>18351942
>if you don't hate women then I hate you you doody head!! >:(
congratulations

>> No.18352113

>>18352016
Kys

>> No.18352128

>>18351785
>>18351703
Hating humans is the same as hating yourself unless you consider yourself superhuman.

>> No.18352137

>>18352113
>REEEEEEE I HOPE YOU DIE!!! ;_;
Chin up kiddo, puberty's tough on everyone.

>> No.18352302

>>18352128
i do hate myself. what's your point?

>> No.18352453

>>18348482
Thats what makes you, you. And him, him. You pathetic incel.

>> No.18352539

sex other than for the purpose of procreation is physio-therapy, and therapy is for fags.

>> No.18352960

>>18351521
thanks for the enlightment, fuck you, so you're saying sex only has meaning when you're doing it to procreate? You're nothing but a slave bud, enjoy the rest of your life as a physiological toy exploited by those around you.

>> No.18353011

>>18352302
Hating yourself makes no sense from any angle.

>> No.18353021

>>18346334
You can write all this logic down; all I know is that I like sticking my peepee into my gf's vajayjay and that makes me happy.

>> No.18353025

>>18352137
Your green text straw men just make you look like more of a fag.

>> No.18353115

>>18353025
>*pushes glasses up nose*
>Excuse me but you just violated the tenets of logic and therefore have been vanquished!
>Ahhh, another internet debate won by yours truly :)

>> No.18353386

>>18343839
>who tf gets their first gf at 25.
i did, and lost my virginity too

>> No.18353450

>>18353011
nothing in life makes sense. what's your point?

>> No.18353456

>>18353386
wasn't it extremely awkward? my first time was, bur she was a prostitute

>> No.18353460

>>18353115
I hate 'muh logic' fags as much as you anon but your little charicatures are in the same tier.

>> No.18353468

>>18353450
My point is that no matter what you believe, hating yourself will not further any of your goals.

>> No.18353481

>>18343823
>>18343825
That only made it worse for me.
Every fuck felt like a test where failure wasn't an option.

>> No.18353487
File: 90 KB, 1028x1270, instagram-1b6bbmtaxp-1028x1270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18353456
>>18343739
>>18343759
>>18350353

Imagine knowing and flirting with a girl (picrel) for 6 months and then finally fucking her, all that sexual tension unleashed in an energetic and smelly!! night.

Compared to fucking a semi ugly prostitute that just fucks ugly guys and does the deed without enthusiasm and without true effort -- repuslve even if you're horny

>>fit

Better start lifting, even with grey hair you can find a young mistress

>> No.18353496

>>18353460
>let me just interject to tell you that I'm superior to you both sweetie! :)
fascinating

>> No.18353636
File: 77 KB, 750x718, IMG_20200620_213242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd be interested to see if your feeble mind can stand this

>> No.18353777

>>18343810
Seems like your prostitute was just shit. Which country are you from? Go to japan and buy quality one at soaplands

>> No.18353792

>>18353636
>filename indicates its an actual picture taken by anon
>skin color
uhmm, explain?

also explain how this is supposed to relate to the anti sex topic

>> No.18353821

>>18343759
Your disappointment is from listening to retards like the one you responded that glorify sex for some reason.

>> No.18353865

>>18346885
There isnt a single decent writer who wouldnt be classified and labled as incel today

>> No.18354225

>>18353865
>watches drive for the 5th time today

>> No.18354267

>>18343839
In many countries people dont marry or have gfs untill 27-30 years old
dont give up

>> No.18354350

>>18353777
I'm from germany. the whore was eastern European though

>> No.18354641

>>18354350
Hey fellow Deutschie, maybe I can be your Lebenshilfe in sexual matters?

>> No.18354720

>>18354641
vielleicht. wie stellst du dir das Prozedere vor?

>> No.18356408

>>18350353

If this were true, what makes the low libido bad the normal libido good? From the Materialist-Utilitarian perspective most of all, allegedly the cradle of sex worship, the low libido is conducive to a better life than the normal one.

>> No.18356455

>>18343739
What is Sex? by Alenka Zupančič

>> No.18356483

>>18356455

https://egs.edu/biography/alenka-zupancic/

Where is?

>> No.18356495
File: 162 KB, 800x450, rick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18356483
>She is also a renowned Nietzsche scholar.

There is.

>> No.18356503

>>18356483

Never mind, I just googled the book.

>> No.18356549

>>18353496
Yes that's correct, you're both idiots. 'Fascinating' indeed.

>> No.18356617

>>18346992
This is a great post. I just want to cum and not think about anything else after the deed is done, while women want to turn it into a ritual.

>> No.18357287

>>18346992
interesting take, thanks for posting anon.

>> No.18359153

bump

>> No.18359603

>>18344116
>open up, be vulnerable
Been there, done that, never works. Girls don't want someone sensitive, period. If you're talking about your shitty, abusive family, the most you should say is "they did x, fuck them." NEVER go into how you really feel unless you've been dating seriously for a long time. They WILL see you as weak no matter how much they reassure you that you can be open with them.

>> No.18359827

>>18356408
Agreed. Low libido is better and OPs libido is lower than average.

>> No.18360984

>>18354720
bisschen reden, mal abhängen - virtuell oder in echt. finde es schwer hier kontaktdaten auszutauschen ohne fakes. in echt muss man sich wiederum vor amokattacken in acht nehmen.
^^

>> No.18361213

>>18344116
lol at all the people up in arms over the truth. even OP admitted it is. being vulnerable is hard.

>> No.18361225

>>18343759
you are homosex

>> No.18361413

>>18346992
lol 4skinlets amirite fellas

>> No.18361421

>>18353487
that girl looks like she's one-step above the kind of hooker you're talking about

>> No.18361515
File: 57 KB, 680x680, Sex.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Marcus Aurelius

>> No.18363059

Bombastic comic on the subject incoming a few hours.

>> No.18363181

>>18346992
You just had bad experience.
>In order to have what society calls "good sex" you have to not cum for fifteen minutes at least.
That is your problem. Learn to control your pace and intensity. Be slow and sensual instead of ramming it in like a dog.
>You must flip her around in all manor of ways while she lays like a dead fish and dictates at which pace she wants it.
Depends on a woman. Good sex demands mutual understanding. Find postitions which both of you woud like.

>> No.18364101 [DELETED] 
File: 971 KB, 3905x5000, sexoids will never recover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18363059

As promised.

>> No.18364125
File: 971 KB, 3905x5000, sexoids will never recover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18363059

>> No.18365747

>>18344116
Wrong. Completely wrong. They key to enjoying sex is to give in fully to hedonism and think of women as nature's sex toys.

>> No.18365754

I, too, would have sex with the G11

>> No.18365918
File: 457 KB, 720x388, Cadillac 1959- 400k.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18343759
>I did. It fucking sucked and I hated it
Iktf. I actually just think it is really, REALLY overrated. By far, NOT the transcendental experience "they" portray it to be.
Again, not an awful experience just an alright one.

>> No.18366088

>>18346265
>Maybe try having sex with a girl you don't have to pay.
Not him. She would still be a hoe you don't care a single bit about.

>> No.18366145

>>18348403
>Morphine made me happy at least. sex made me depressed
Kek.
Somedaaa... aaaay, there'll be a cure for pain

>> No.18366186

>>18354267
>In many countries people dont marry or have gfs untill 27-30 years old
>dont give up
Which countries? Japan? China???

>> No.18366389

>>18343739
Sour grapes

>> No.18366646

>>18356549
*tips*

>> No.18367687

bump

>> No.18367804

>>18346992
>I have about six inches of insert-able length, seven and a half if you measure from the pubic bone
According to the data (the reliable studies, not self-measurement) you would be on the top 99.83%, congrats anon.

>> No.18368023

>>18343753
>le have sex, incel
>>18343759
>b-but i did and it wasn't that good
>>18344116
>>18353487
>le sex is only good with someone you love
>>18351030
>>18361225
>you're a fag/asexual
>>18343963
>>18365918
>sex is overrated anyways
i'm convinced 4chan is just bots at this point.
it feels like i've read this exact same passage of posts a thousand times before.

>> No.18368704

>>18368023
>i'm convinced 4chan is just bots at this point.
nah most posters are just mad dumb

>> No.18368757

>>18368023
Making a comparison does not mean I am making the statement that sex can only be good with someone you love.

Please read before you think, and think before you open your mouth.