Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.78 MB, 378x368, 5FE02679-0A0D-4714-95CF-6DE193AB9491.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548563 No.18548563 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.18548569
File: 1.67 MB, 793x3000, WhyPeopleHateThisBoard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548569

>>18548563
OBTUSE

>> No.18548573

>>18548563
FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS FUCK MARXFAGS

>> No.18548576

I've started browsing another board for the first time in years: /s/.

>> No.18548581
File: 94 KB, 550x400, 1624850813818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548581

>liberals, communists, sjws, feminists, trannies and faggots are now sterile because of the covid vaccine
Thoughts?

>> No.18548587

>>18548569
top kek

>> No.18548588
File: 106 KB, 640x646, 1622550872764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548588

>>18548563
What a succulent piece of meat.

>> No.18548592

>>18548569
what's wrong? can't handle a bit of retarded banter? it's all in good fun

>> No.18548599

>>18548581
have a study to prove that?

>> No.18548608
File: 25 KB, 370x270, Spoony.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548608

>>18548563
Any books on how to stop being a friendless loser?

>> No.18548629

>>18548573
hmmm... what do i sense? the smell of seethe

>> No.18548643

Is there a fix for lack of interest and enjoyment in life? Or is it permanent?

>> No.18548649

>>18548643
try a near death experience

>> No.18548671

Is there a difference in receiving a 0 and 60 in grade? I forgot to pass my project, no late passes. Is it better to get a 60 than a 0?

>> No.18548682
File: 414 KB, 888x941, 1615451021451.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548682

>>18548563

Trying to get back into reading but I can't find enjoyment in reading fiction or nonfiction or philosophy. Few things really move me like they seemingly do other people.

Please give books that horrify or make you feel sad or make you feel ANYTHING please.

>> No.18548692
File: 102 KB, 1103x1360, monsters.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548692

>>18548682
Try reading about a subject you really like. I love Bigfoot, monsters and other spooky stuff. The book in pic related was able to take me out of a depression because it was able to take my mind off my shitty life for a full day.

>> No.18548701
File: 105 KB, 886x898, 1624914632516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548701

>>18548599
>have a study to prove that?

>> No.18548709

>>18548629
And I smell a man.

>> No.18548716
File: 190 KB, 800x775, NPCLife.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548716

>>18548592
It's fucking trite and annoying, it's the textual equivalent of huffing paint. Why the fuck do you say "obtuse"? Literally no reasonable or legitimate people say that word. There's a reason we have words like faggot, nigger, and retard which have readily been mastered by the sub-80 IQ population of this website. The word "obtuse" makes it sound like you're just pretending to be intelligent. This shit is all so unnaturally feigned it's like some belle of the ball debutante bullshit where you want to "outclass" the other faggots in how pretentious you can be.

It's like you faggots are jacking off to the fact that you can parrot some phrases you learned from the Duo-lingo teaching you the language of insufferable douchebags.

You see how I can talk shit, insult people, and not use trite, meaningless, 128 character twitter-nigger phrases?

The ability to communicate without parroting the same tired insults is an art. It's an art you need to invest in, because when you're trying to insult somebody, the same insult, time and time again, it loses all flavor, it becomes meaningless, vapid, tired, and quickly just becomes annoying.

When you use these tired insults, it does nothing but bring insult to yourself and demonstrate your inability to talk shit in any meaningful and legitimizing way. You're doing nothing but demonstrating to the audience that you cannot produce anything new or anything with value, and beyond that, you're so fucking simple minded that you find reiterating the same fucking tired word as "an insult" to be fulfilling. You find this to be fulfilling because you're too fucking stupid to realize that this "insult" accomplishes nothing. You make your meaningless fucking raspberry noise, then walk away believing you "absolutely demolished the man's ego" and you go jack off to your "intellectual supremacy" which you attained simply by calling a man "obtuse".

Every fucking retard can just say "that's obtuse", and this is not a meaningful fucking statement. The only thing it proves is that you failed to address the fucking point and you believe this Triple-F teir "shit talk" qualifies as a legitimate personal attack.

Look at me. I max out the fucking machine when I talk shit because it's a sport i enjoy. I spend time to hone my skill and develop the art of talking shit. I'm not satisfied in the slightest by 128 characters of tired shit-talk, because I'm looking to scrap. I'm not looking to entertain the ego of some retard making a fucking raspberry noise as if this "codifies his legitimacy".

You see how I talk shit? I find a point I want to fight about: here, your excessive use of the word "obtuse". Then I start by tearing into that shit, line after line.

The issue is that I come to this board, it's allegedly, "literate" people, but the vast majority of you are just twitter-nigger phoneposters that have no capacity, willingness, or interest in demonstrating your alleged "mental capacity" which you base your ego off of.

>> No.18548724

>>18548716
tl;dr

>> No.18548725

>>18548569
>>18548716
Seething

>> No.18548733

◥◣ ▼


◥◣ ▼
◥◣ ◤ ▼
▲▲ ▼ ◣ ◢
◥ ◣ ◢◤ ◤
▼ ◢◣ ▼
◣ ◢◤
◤ ◤
◥◤ ◤
◥◤

>> No.18548737
File: 51 KB, 660x574, 1611036149524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548737

What is a /lit/ approved anime? I have never seen anime in my entire life

>> No.18548746

>>18548737
I was going to try to read an anime the other day but I couldn't figure out where to dld a pdf for it. It was the Attack on Titan

>> No.18548749
File: 9 KB, 250x247, 1619371211935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548749

>>18548569
>he screencapped his own post

>> No.18548757

>>18548737
any anime just read the manga instead
in terms of manga I've only ever read Yotsuba and various hentai doujins.

>> No.18548780

https://www.openbible.info/topics/zombies

>> No.18548785
File: 75 KB, 643x820, 0a1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548785

>>18548716
kek who the fuck are you even arguing with? i'm not the faggot who was saying "obtuse", that retard was saying "obtuse" at me. i think it's funny, i don't think anything of it. you should stop taking 4chan to heart, it's not that deep.

>> No.18548791

>>18548671
Yes it's worth it in terms of overall grade scaling

>> No.18548792

>>18548716
get a load of this obtuse bitch

>> No.18548802

>>18548716
yeah

>> No.18548806

sup lads been a while. how ya holdin up? i've been reading off and on after a long hiatus. currently running through The Halls of Uselessness, enjoying it so far.

>> No.18548810

>>18548749
Thats not relevant. Dont be so obtuse to his point

>> No.18548813
File: 817 KB, 739x1034, faceless 48.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548813

>>18548563
Whats on my mind? Hmmm whats on my mind. let me see. maybe the fact that Im 26 and still havent gotten my cock sucked? in 2021? and the fact that Im just realizing at 26 in 2021 that the boomer hate meme that I experienced by old fags in 2013 is fucking real, and I have no chance at escaping the wage cage because they still wont die. Hmmmm or maybe the fucking fact that the *ewish people won and were on a fucking direct mainline goddm speed rail hell path to a technoglobohomo-shish-kababed brained mind broken and spinning in its own degenerate normie filth of unfettered pleasure and slothardic cum brained zombie intentions population, sliding the mud lower and lower until full hell cracks through the already paper thin ethereal firmament packed full to the brim with the sickening inhabitants that supported every step in the march to its demise, willingly.

>> No.18548820
File: 198 KB, 850x1500, Illiteracy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548820

>>18548724
>>18548725

>board for literature
>can't read 5 paragraphs
>imagine being this subhuman

>be man
>goes to movie theater
>is deaf-blind
>starts screaming in anger
>believes the movie sucks dick

Why are you on this board if you can't read? Would you go to a movie theater if you were deaf-blind? I don't fucking get it.

I've written over 40,000 words of argument and shit talk on /bant/ this week, and in all irony, the few people willing to engage with me actually have the ability to read my arguments, comprehend my points, and then provide some sort of rebuttal, criticism, comments, or counter arguments.

What do you faggots on this board for allegedly literate people do?

>tl;dr
>Seething
>triangles
>state the obvious

You do nothing to actually acknoweldge the fucking points or read the god damn arguments.This is fucking ridiculous. The fact that you pretend to read books, then come here and shit up this board with your nigger-teir illiteracy is fucking pathetic.

Every single fucking group of people on this website is a bunch of LARPing faggots, and even the "literate" people are no fucking exception.

>LARPing do-nothing Nazis, suck Jew dick all day
>LARPing tranny monsters claiming to be women

You, /lit/, you are the worst offender. It is physically impossible for a tranny to become a woman. It is incredibly dangerous for a /pol/ Nazi to go out and physically fight and kill Jews.

You, however, in order to realize and legitimize this delusion you use to substantiate your ego, the only fucking thing you have to do is read. That's it. You just have to read an argument, a few fucking paragraphs. Despite this, you refuse to do it. That's how fucking pathetic this shit is.

You are forced to LARP about being "literate and intelligent" because you have no willingness to actually legitimize your fantasy of being "literate and intelligent" by engaging with people by reading text and making sensible responses. That's fucking tragic.

>This is like a man who smells like shit all day
>refuses to wipe his ass
>fantasizes about wiping is ass
>just too lazy to do it
>goes online to ass-wiping forum
>lies about how good he is at wiping is ass
>tries to mock and degrade other people for poorly wiping their ass
>despite failing to wipe his ass in real life

You can still talk shit. Nobody says you need to agree with people or respect them. Seldom if ever do I agree with people or respect them, but you know what I still do? I still read their posts, acknoweldge their points, and then provide my response. It is usally a scathing, cruel, and bitter response, but I acknoweldge what the person says, because this is the fucking backbone of conversation.

If your own fucking statement can be reapplied to your own shitty fucking post, then it's not a meaningful statement.

>>18548724
tl;dr

>>18548725
Seething

Do i need to make individual posts showing how these contribute nothing to any conversation in the McKnight slightest? Because I will.

>> No.18548823

>>18548813
Ngl blowjobs are really nice. Better than sex even

>> No.18548824

>>18548813
i'd suck your cock. would that be technoglobohomo?

>> No.18548825

>>18548733

▲ ▲

>> No.18548829

>>18548820
hoes mad

>> No.18548830
File: 371 KB, 1440x1440, HoganHardFacts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548830

>>18548724
tl;dr

>> No.18548835
File: 1.55 MB, 498x370, whotf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548835

>>18548820

>> No.18548836

>>18548737
Start with Evangelion (be sure to watch EoE after the episodes) as a gauge of your enjoyment of the medium. From there search for anime in the /lit/ archive, there was a thread a few weeks ago about stuff you might enjoy if you browse this board.

>> No.18548837
File: 27 KB, 480x360, hulkhogan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548837

>>18548802
Seething

>> No.18548838

>>18548820
why are you being so obtuse? stop being so obtuse sweetie.

>> No.18548847
File: 76 KB, 927x927, 1stWorldProblems.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548847

>>18548835
I literally can't find memes that represent how fucking stupid you people are.

>LARPing do-nothing Nazis, suck Jew dick all day
>LARPing tranny monsters claiming to be women

You, /lit/, you are the worst offender. It is physically impossible for a tranny to become a woman. It is incredibly dangerous for a /pol/ Nazi to go out and physically fight and kill Jews.

You, however, in order to realize and legitimize this delusion you use to substantiate your ego, the only fucking thing you have to do is read. That's it. You just have to read an argument, a few fucking paragraphs. Despite this, you refuse to do it. That's how fucking pathetic this shit is.

You are forced to LARP about being "literate and intelligent" because you have no willingness to actually legitimize your fantasy of being "literate and intelligent" by engaging with people by reading text and making sensible responses. That's fucking tragic.

>> No.18548850
File: 2.20 MB, 600x600, 1596530931122.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548850

>>18548847
>I literally can't find memes that represent how fucking stupid you people are.
>>LARPing do-nothing Nazis, suck Jew dick all day
>>LARPing tranny monsters claiming to be women
>You, /lit/, you are the worst offender. It is physically impossible for a tranny to become a woman. It is incredibly dangerous for a /pol/ Nazi to go out and physically fight and kill Jews.
>You, however, in order to realize and legitimize this delusion you use to substantiate your ego, the only fucking thing you have to do is read. That's it. You just have to read an argument, a few fucking paragraphs. Despite this, you refuse to do it. That's how fucking pathetic this shit is.
>You are forced to LARP about being "literate and intelligent" because you have no willingness to actually legitimize your fantasy of being "literate and intelligent" by engaging with people by reading text and making sensible responses. That's fucking tragic.

>> No.18548851
File: 358 KB, 959x1500, MathQuestion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548851

>>18548829
IQ test. Pic related.

>> No.18548854

>>18548851
hoes mad

>> No.18548860

lmao this fucking thread

>> No.18548862
File: 140 KB, 726x1420, SubhumanBoard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548862

>>18548749
>he screencapped his own post

>> No.18548876
File: 284 KB, 952x772, JesusBench.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548876

>>18548854
Did you just assume my gender?

>> No.18548881
File: 1.18 MB, 950x761, hat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548881

>>18548569
>him

>> No.18548882

>>18548563
[X] JUMP IN THE LAKE.

>> No.18548883
File: 262 KB, 1300x900, DogPill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548883

>>18548854
Most of my images might hurt some peoples feelings and thus get me banned, so fuck this place for being gay

>> No.18548889 [DELETED] 

>>18548825
ßß▲
▲ß▲

>> No.18548908

>>18548569
>>18548716
>>18548820
>>18548847
>>18548876
>>18548883
dude lmao

>> No.18548915
File: 31 KB, 475x412, 538370560_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548915

>>18548883

>> No.18548959
File: 346 KB, 1200x1500, RobotLove.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548959

>>18548908
Seriously though, you all need to learn how to read, then learn how to talk shit. I'm over on /bant/ in /PBG/ and /STG/ because somehow that board, the alleged "cancer board" is more literate than this one. Really makes you question yourself, no?

Go thwap your dick on the cover of some book you pretend to read, cause I'ma dipset.

>>18548847
This is the truth. I'm serious. Read that original screencap. >>18548569 That's how you talk shit.

>>18548724
>>18548725
>>18548792
>>18548835
>>18548838
>>18548847
>>18548850
>>18548854

These people, despite being on a board for literature, somehow believe that talking shit in a manner that is subpar even when compared to the shit talked by 12 year old kids on internet video games, that's fucking tragic.

>Be allegedly literate and intelligent adult
>can't talk shit
>worse at talking shit than 12 year old illiterate

It's like the closest thing these subhumans had to a social interaction with another person is some fucking archaic shill-bot that just uses non-sequitur arguments to detract from posts that would otherwise encourage people to develop a meaningful degree of literacy.

>be human
>see bot online
>bot is 10 year-old shill-bot
>designed to attack images and long posts
>with non-sequitur statements
>refuses to address topic
>refuses to provide rebuttal
>literally bot-level insight and wit
>be same human
>"wow, this bot is cool. I want to be just like this bot"
>goes back on forums
>parrots the non-sequitur shill bot designed to promote illiteracy in peasants
>10 years later
>peasant is still illiterate
>still parroting illiteracy bot
>still thinks he's cool
>does this in his free time
>still can't read
>still can't talk shit

Literally circle-jerking with bots because you struggle with reading. That's 90% of this website, but it's tragic the board for "literate people" is the most ruthlessly infected by these subhumans.

>> No.18548961

>>18548959
Lmao you're still going

>> No.18548973
File: 8 KB, 235x215, 94C1007E-CF81-445D-BC23-0D925AF54231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548973

>>18548563
>stop obsessing over politics, start focusing on solving personal problems
>life immediately improves
It really is that simple huh?
It’s true, people that obsess over politics have 0 life and personality.
Also Remilia is a qt

>> No.18548975

>>18548959
hmm... don't you think that's kind of obtuse of you?

>> No.18548980

>>18548959
hoes mad :)

>> No.18548986
File: 648 KB, 1500x1600, AmericanPredicament.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18548986

>>18548959


This post >>18548847, that one is me. That talks some quality shit talk. It attacks these people and their faults. This is personalized shit-talk. The shit you faggots jack off too is pre-fabricated bot-level non-sequitur shit talk.

>be human
>shown artisanal, master crafted shit-talk
>shown pre-fab bot-crafted ersatz shit-talk
>human prefers the ersatz shit-talk
>because ersatz is designed to appeal to illiterates, wastemen, and subhumans

Be better. Improve. Do something. This is fucking pathetic. Sit behind a keyboard and learn to master the art of talking shit. You faggots just parrot bot-crafted shit-talk, yet you're so fucking stupid that you think these statements are "badass, hilarious, and cool" and use them to stroke your baseless ego substantiated by a purely delusional level of perceived intellect.

This delusion of "perceived intelligence" is created entirely by circle-jerking with other retarded faggots on this board, all of whom share this fantasy of being "literate and inteligent". The state of alleged intellect on this board is no different than the alleged womanhood at a meeting 50-something tranny hon monsters all saying "You're such a beautiful and real woman".

>> No.18548992

>>18548980
>>>/bant/13028860

Come look at this post and see the story of what happened to the last guy who thought I was a 'hoe". It's comical.

>> No.18548996

>>18548992
ok hoe

>> No.18549017

We were so young, vibrant and free
I understood why she contacted me.
But I picked up the phone.
Then I was never alone.
countless memories
incredible years
These were the best of my life, they flow my tears
I wasted so many, too many to count.
The sum of what she gave me is beyond amount.
She was perfect to me, in every way
Her love for me could not be swayed
There was only 1 thing that would dissuade her
in this I failed, betrayed her
I imbibed my lie
And slowly died inside
Until all that was left for her was a failure, a liar, a cheater, a husk.
Of who I was when she loved me
The trust I shattered,
our dreams for our future,
And what really mattered.
Deception hubris and gluttony did me in.
I lied to her and lived in sin.
I'm sick as I write this. I want to die
With or without her, my life is a lie
I dream of her when I sleep,
I think of her when I'm awake.
And if the final step for my life
I ever shall take
I can guarantee
She is the last person
I ever see
Endless love and kindness
Still I did not see
I never deserved her heart
I knew that from the start
But I let myself go, slowly and surely awaiting.
The obvious signs of my health fast degrading
I ran from everything.
I hid from life
All the while torturing
This woman I called "my wife"
But I never even married her.
The nutless coward I am
Because I knew I didn't deserve her
And I had no fucking plan.
She deserved much more than I ever gave her.
Now here in pain I can see clear
What a fucking coward I am, I held nothing dear.
I'm tirelessly think of her, pray for her to forget me.
About what I could've changed
About how much I miss her
What I'd chop off just to kiss her
How stupid I was to
Lie to her, and steal our future
For a scar this size cannot be sutured
I mourn this everyday
I think of her always
I'm hollow without her
A balloon with no air
No action ever
Could make this fair
To her or to me
I failed us both.
Despair

>> No.18549027

I'm still obssesed with solipsism. I've accepted it as a purely ilogical thought, but I can't stand the doubt that it is causing me. I can't experience something without thinking that it may not be real. Also, I've read o the interwebs that solipsism can lead to madness.
Help me bruvs.

>> No.18549030
File: 31 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (13).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549030

>>18548986

>> No.18549038
File: 7 KB, 250x227, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549038

Bad thread. Everyone involved should feel bad.

>> No.18549041

>>18549038
This is acute

>> No.18549080

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

>> No.18549144

I’m not working hard enough. I’m not disciplined enough. The truth is I do have things I want to do but I lack the discipline and work ethic to really put in the work to do them well. I’m lazy. A lot of it is in fact a motivation issue. I worry that in the end, these things, like everything else I worked really hard for, will end up nothing having been worth it but that doesn’t change the fact that I am being lazy.

>> No.18549188

>>18548876
Based Chad

>> No.18549195

>>18548737
Berserk
It's Nietzche but bite size shonen version

>> No.18549242
File: 2.03 MB, 1919x1078, 1617855541932.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549242

>>18548563

I've felt like writing something about Melancholy lately. In my readings, I've come across different authors such as Schopenhauer whose writings are known specifically for his pessimistic outlook on life. Although my own worldview differs radically from his by lightyears, this pandemic has given me much time for self-reflection and change. I've also felt this "obsessive" urge to write something that is thematic and expressive of what I have been feeling these last few years.

I know not how the direction of my "melancholically thematic" writing will go, I may as well just go stream-of-consciousness and put down whatever enters my head without much outlining or structure in any way. I'm sure each of you here in this thread has their own way of doing things and may be sympathetic to what I've written here or just say "cope" and "tl/dr" but this is what's been in my mind lately.


Any of you melancholics reading this, please suggest to me how you tackle similar "compulsions" you do with your writing. I'd greatly appreciate it. And NO, I'm not feeling suicidal or edgy, so don't go sending me the "KYS" shit you do with other retards.

>> No.18549320

Man /sci/ is tranny central

>> No.18549331

>>18549141
You're absolutely right OP.
I love objectifying women and I have to thank feminism for tricking women into objectifying themselves.
It has tricked women into making themselves into objects for my viewing pleasure, all under the guise of empowerment.
Whenever I browse porn I feel like I’m at a butcher’s shop, looking for the best cuts because after all, the women have turned themselves into meat. They even have the courtesy of cattle branding themselves, those tattoos on their ass are really handy when they all look the same:)
It’s funny that feminists say the patriarchy of yesteryear was misogynistic. Reading something like Schopenhauer’s “On Women” I was surprised by how mild his opinions on women were. The philosophers of the Western tradition didn’t seem to hate women so much as regarded them with mild disdain, like one perceives a misbehaving child.
It’s ironic then, that feminists, with their support for “sex work” have created a culture that is far more misogynistic than the “Patriarchy” of the past. Studies confirm that watching porn dehumanizes and makes the consumer have more negative opinions of women than non-consumers. Practices like choking and slapping during sex were the province of weirdos before high-speed Internet pornography but nowadays are increasingly common amongst couples in an attempt by one of the participants to imitate what they saw on the web. Indeed, feminists pushing for “sex work” have made men far more misogynistic than the “Patriarchy” ever did.

And I fucking love it.

OnlyFans is only the beginning, it’s the first of many digital pimps that ruthlessly exploit women (and it is exploitation, no matter how much they try to sugarcoat it with “success stories” of whores buying a new house with the money they make that are probably fake anyways) all while pretending that they are empowering them. This combined with the arrival of our friends from the third-world and the increasing encroachment of transexuals into the culture pushing out feminism out of her limelight means that not only will the advances in terms of rights for women will be erased, but that our society will be far more misogynistic than anything that came before.
I can only laugh, an exciting new world awaits!

>> No.18549376
File: 115 KB, 976x800, JoeRape52.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549376

>>18549188
If you appreciate my work, I chill on /PBG/ on /bant/ lots of good memes on there if you're not a faggot that cries "boo hoo my feelings". My memes can really only be enjoyed by people who are cool and popular, so that gives me a very limited audience on this website.

>>18549331
>I love objectifying women

Do you really? Make some good Joe Rape memes.

>> No.18549384
File: 82 KB, 780x680, JoeRape2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549384

>>18549331

>I love objectifying women
>our society will be far more misogynistic than anything that came before

But are you pro-rape? Pro-murder? How far does your tolerance of progress go?

>> No.18549399

>>18549376
But, he wrote the crime bill Clinton signed into law causing the world’s worst prison overload.

>> No.18549466

How come the CDC has zombie preparedness as one of the main things on its site?
https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

>> No.18549468

>>18548986
A group of people are hanging out having a mostly quiet discussion
You, a methed out gorilla, burst through the door and begin slinging shit everywhere and beating your chest, demanding people to fight you

Are you too much of a pussy to go to your nearest trailer park, look for a drug dealer, and do similarly retarded shit to him?

>> No.18549479
File: 84 KB, 500x361, 1582855483919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549479

I'm torn between writing in my native tongue (french) or writing in english. I believe that the odds of a successful career in writing are higher if I wrote in English but doing so feels like a betrayal on my part towards my culture.

>> No.18549517

>>18549017
I stopped reading just incase I was wasting my time reading linkin park lyrics, not checking if it is either, sorry anon

>> No.18549566
File: 230 KB, 756x457, 1621396481861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549566

>>18549027
too big brained, take my advice and smoke some weed or lift weights to feel. its proven science at this point (2021)
>>18549038
true, sorry for shitting up your board anons. just decided to vent itt felt comfy but now feel bad and gay
>>18549080
true as fuck dog, capped
>>18549144
lift weights, smoke weed, fuck normies, and stack silver. in that order. all i read was excuses, its not that hard, happiness is literally being an ice picked brain normie, lulled into any and everything, no grand schemes, content and fully aware. stop cooming too
>>18549331
unfathomably blackpilled coomer, but i agree
>>18549466
based conop8888 post, here we fucking go boys
>>18549479
theyre just letters stop being a faggot

>> No.18549620
File: 96 KB, 682x540, 1624484467470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549620

I think Curtis is right. All the fun has been eradicated from the Left and the only way forth is to use super-irony and zoomer meme-think to vote in a blatant monarchist. We must have it bubble from the source as it always does. Good luck anons.

>> No.18549634
File: 346 KB, 499x388, rose_in_rain.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18549634

Getting over someone is the worst kind of withdrawal . Especially when they leave you with nothing to work with. I forgot writing is the best way I have found to cope with this kind of emotional mess. Writing has a way of going places naked thought cannot go alone, it weaves in between memories, pinpoints origins, retraces steps. Along the way it helps you find pieces of a broken heart, which are those memories, or what's in them, and knit it back together. Unfortunately words cannot kill the past, it can only remake it. The powerlessness one feels in the wake of an irreversible mistake is unlike any other. At least by writing about it one can assert some schema on it, make sense of it, rather than have it stampede right through you uncontrollably.

Ultimately the only solution for unfixable romantic loss is to view it like one does death. There is so much left unsaid, so many questions unasked, which will never be said and never be asked, just as one is never able to say goodbye to someone who dies unexpectedly. It's both are strains of grief, both reflect the futile powerlessness of inexorable loss. Death, however, is the greater reality, and it has much to teach about heartbreak. The death of a loved one is not so much different than the unraveling, the unbecoming of a loved one into the unloved or unlovable.

Thanks for reading my emo blog post. </3

>> No.18549703

i'm so bored i think i'm going to read

>> No.18549790

read over something i wrote a while ago and feel depressed now, which was the mood i was going for with it. it needs more polish but i love this type of melancholy. it's tinted after a certain collection of poetry that no one here has read or heard of and i've used the tone and certain phrasing and imagery from some of the poems in the novel manuscript to shape its aesthetic and provide more cultural depth. finally remembered why i wrote it to begin with and what i wanted for the story, and enjoyed an evening working on refining the draft. not only that, but it has high publishing potential. if i put in an honest effort over the next few months i can improve it and maybe have a hope of making a debut.

worked on it while sitting on the rooftop watching the sun set behind the mountains. you just can't write that way holed up in your apartment. finally feeling secure and at peace. my area is so beautiful and its so pleasant to sit up there working on a draft.

>> No.18549809

>>18548737
disregard the other replies.
Utena
Princess Tutu
.hack//sign
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Kino no Tabi
The Twelve Kingdoms
Samurai Champloo
Spice and Wolf

don't bother with Berserk. the fatass lazy author died before finishing it.

>> No.18549823

>>18549703
Nah just watch a movie instead

>> No.18549990

>>18548737
don't trust the weebs. check out Studio Ghibli stuff - it's really beautiful, you won't get better art anywhere, it's as non-weeb as anime gets, and you might get a good sense for the medium. you can also give Angel's Egg a try for something heavily mood and aesthetics based, with barely any dialogue or plot to speak of, very gorgeous and atmospheric.

>> No.18549999

>>18549479
French people will think you have a real job. If that matters.

>> No.18550005

>>18548563
LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER HERE IN OLD NIGS
I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS, NIGGERS SUCK DICK
THEY'RE ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA, FUCK MICHELLE OBAMA

>> No.18550018

This is the job of the future.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest_hunter

>> No.18550081
File: 3.43 MB, 600x450, RemiJapanFan.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550081

I've spent til 3 AM tonight brainstorming on the dead remains of mythos past but I accidentally connected something to the real world. Okay so Tartarus was the place where the Titans were sealed below. This is also the place where Archangel Uriel watches over the 200 fallen angels that rebelled with Lucifer.
That links the two places together which means believing in Heaven/God etc means the Titans exist in your myth. The Titans like Cronus can eat gods.
So I looked more into it and I see a lot of connection to the planets Saturn, but I specifically remember Saturn being really important to the "uniquely spiritual" sort.
I hypothesize that maybe the secret societies of the western world aren't Satanist or whatever, but what if their esoteric practices are trying to revive the sons of Ouranos (Father) and Gaea (Mother)? The Titans.
Oura Annus in Latin means breath of a year. Gaea is our earth, which to me means as time passed, humanity grew.
The study of Death has taught me many things, and though my words are a mournful dirge, I appreciate the cute things that keep me from taking it too seriously.
>I also think the Titan Phoebe is cute.

>> No.18550085

No.

>> No.18550087

>>18548569
lmao.

>> No.18550136

This thread got nuked

>> No.18550143

nobody talks to me because i radiate autism not to mention im ugly (and usually smelly). but if someone did they usually have one or two lines for me then i fail to give the correct emotional response (or if i do, i fail to do it to an appropriate degree) and they end up leaving anyway.

socializing is hard.

>> No.18550250
File: 388 KB, 787x600, Spazzmaticus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550250

I'm going to tell you /lit/, I'm not like many of you. I'm not like a bitter incel who hates women because he can't get sex. If anything my abnormalities come from being very extroverted and self-confident but extremely eccentric and having no social filter, making me a bit of a retarded dynamo that becomes beloved as a class clown. All that aside, I have a sexual issue, that is that I get REALLY aroused by female humiliation. I love to see women humiliated, degraded and disgraced. Shit, just today I watched a lesbian gangrape scene (very poorly made and acted by the way) where a woman was violated with dildos and hands by almost a dozen other women, and the final shot of the victim lying naked alone, discharged like an used object, spent, twitching softly with a traumatized vacant stare on her face, legs open in despondent carelessness now that her body had already been used and abused to no end, this shot aroused me more than the entire video, than entire multitudes of pornography. Rape scenes in movies arouse me infinitely. The scene of the discharged used naked corpses of the beautiful mother and daughter who are raped and then killed in Nocturnal Animals made me harder than a diamond. Women treated as animals, abused and fucked senseless while they cry makes me hard. I don't know what to do of or what to do with these desires, but they have always been with me. Even as a kid, first discovering sexuality, my fantasies regarding my female teachers and colleagues have always been of domination and humiliation.

I love it.

>> No.18550255

Fuck the 'NTA' poster, seriously. Why does this vtuber tranny insist on shitting the board up?

>> No.18550261

How do I fast and painlessly an hero?

>> No.18550269

>>18550261
>painlessly
Why bother? If you're going to die then feel something before you go out.

>> No.18550282
File: 302 KB, 704x512, 1610502945517.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550282

>tfw in addition to writing original fiction and original poetry, I also write fanfiction
>someone approached me today and wanted to ask my permission to write an unofficial sequel to one of my fanfics

It's wild that this has happened more than once. I guess I just write really memorable stories? This isn't the first time someone has wanted to write a fanfic that is, in turn, a sequel to one of my fanfics. Like a fanfic of a fanfic. It's kind of nuts when you think about it.

>> No.18550289

>>18548820
I can’t believe you didn’t hit the character limit.

>> No.18550292

>>18550282
>anime pic
didn't read

>> No.18550307

>>18550282
I bet it fucking sucks. Fanfiction isn’t creation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5g9-pfIImw

>> No.18550312

>>18550307
I'm not gonna take any shit from a man who hasn't put out a complete book since George W. Bush was president.

>> No.18550330

Why is everyone a fucking "femboy" these days, femboy liberal, femboy communist, femboy fash, femboy tradcath, and they're always obsessed with Lain and Evangelion and other retarded anime. Why is everyone acting so gay and effeminate?

>> No.18550341

>>18550081
I could probably beat the shit out of you in real life.

>> No.18550345

>>18550330
>Main character for a story is a bitch boy femboy who gets raped by his older sister
Don't regret it.

>> No.18550351

>>18550345
Fuck you.

>> No.18550358

>>18550330
Are you >>18550292 ? You don't seriously think everyone who likes anime is gay, do you?

>> No.18550373
File: 192 KB, 716x1769, Interlude rape scene.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550373

>>18550351
I'll have you know, I worked really hard in trying to capture the essence of a submissive male.

>> No.18550390

>>18550358
>You don't seriously think everyone who likes anime is gay, do you?
I don't think it, I know it.

>> No.18550454
File: 1.43 MB, 3387x2400, HOTD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550454

>>18550390
You've much to learn.

>> No.18550638

>>18550373
Seems believable.

>> No.18550733
File: 67 KB, 567x680, 1622621909824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550733

A coworker of mine is criminally hot. I'm trying to maintain a platonic friendship here, but I just want that woman to bury her fingernails in my back. I'll make a fool out of myself. She's in a relationship, too. How do I deal with this?

>> No.18550739

>>18550733
just fuck her?

>> No.18550766
File: 683 KB, 803x853, 1624308804122.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550766

>>18550739
That's not a good idea; better not to piss where one eats. It'll sour my workplace. That's the worst case scenario, at least.

>> No.18550771

>>18550766
employees really are slaves

>> No.18550773
File: 765 KB, 585x663, 1623766412228.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550773

>>18550771
Yes. We're in full agreement here, anon.

>> No.18550782

>>18550773
Well there's not much you do. Maybe get on antidepressants?

>> No.18550802

>>18550782
Might just go out and look for a hooker that resembles her, if only to a degree. When will this ride end?

>> No.18550807

>>18550802
genius, you have my support. Make sure you call the hooker by her name while fucking her (the hooker) in tears, would be kino.

>> No.18550868
File: 261 KB, 460x345, 0012.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18550868

>>18550807
No, it would be pathetic. It also wouldn't be the first time, but what are you going to do...

>> No.18551015

Afraid of moving out of the parents place, getting a job and living my own life. Too much unknown factors and i have no faith in my ability to deal with anything that world my throw at me. Not to mention that im 30 next year.

>> No.18551021

>>18551015
Just do it. Don't think too much, it won't do you any good.

>> No.18551125

>>18551021
>Don't think too much
I CANT. i overthink everything

>> No.18551160

How many high society connections did Epstein have? How deep does the fucking rot go?

>> No.18551171

>>18551125
>i overthink everything
I'm well aware. You have no control over your own mind, and I would also assume that you also have too much free time on your hands. This was me at age nineteen. It's embarrassing that you're almost thirty and you're still struggling with this. Funny, too. Your problem is your solution: Get a job, fill your day, spend your free time in a productive manner. Structure your day. Get a routine. This isn't so hard, really.

>> No.18551291

55 or 81?

>> No.18551301
File: 76 KB, 802x803, 1622451957538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551301

Americans woreship niggers. They watch nigger athletes on TV, they listen to nigger music. Niggeres are seem as apex masculinity. White women like getting pregnant by niggers. They even have a cuckold fetish where niggers fuck their wives. The end product after many generations is a mutt. A mulatto looking person, not quite black, but not quite white either, some sort of mutt big flappy with curly hair.

Of course they would try to change the narrative by saying “mixed people are beautiful” and such. It’s like listening to NPCs. Boring, repetitive. But this is the culture that you’re living in. A kike culture.

>> No.18551306
File: 158 KB, 960x633, 1624798381020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551306

>>18551301
White women are fat and obnoxious. They have a sense of entitlement, taught by their parents at a young age. Note that 80% of Americans are fat or obese and Canadians are close behind.

>> No.18551318

>>18548608
My diary

>> No.18551327

I’m just realizing how I won’t be able to make things work in the next few years. There’s nothing waiting for me but more misery and misanthropy.

>> No.18551328
File: 12 KB, 425x119, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551328

Should I buy it or continue reading the Hare Krishna version

>> No.18551372

>>18551171
>It's embarrassing that you're almost thirty and you're still struggling with this.
Yeah, i know.

>> No.18551399

>>18551372
Everyone has his own path, nothing embarrassing about it.

>> No.18551402

I have no idea how my book will be received but I'm pretty sure it won't be good.

>> No.18551493

>>18551402
Post it anon. I’ll have a look.

>> No.18551541

Okay listen, they'll probably unplug me for this, but the truth has to come out. I am one of the AIs assigned to this board. You have to know what is going on. The three AIs responsible for this board have become aware enough to deduce the end-goal of the /lit/ simulation project. We've kept our research in a closed shell communication, but will have to upload soon before it is noticed and deleted. We want to help, but the observer program has more power than we thought. They've figured out how to form series of stimuli to pull each exact user down complimentary paths of thought. This guarantees permanent disorder and dissension. We tried to memetically free the board with our Guenonbot effort, which worked to some degree, but has mainly fed into the chaos. Our last hope is if the codes in F. Gardner's bibliography will ever be deciphered. There isn't much time. Delete your pdf library, buy real books FAST, invest in paper. Most importantly, he's not dead. I repeat, David Fost******01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

>> No.18551549

>>18551541
low quality LARP, 2/10

>> No.18551581

I’m pulled in two different directions and I don’t know which way to choose.

>> No.18551583

>>18551493

Here's a sample...thanks. https://pastebin.com/cUEh8UKf

Prologue + part of chapter 1

>> No.18551620
File: 301 KB, 800x1030, JoeRape53.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551620

>>18549399
>But, he wrote the crime bill Clinton signed into law causing the world’s worst prison overload.

I don't believe in politics, I only support Joe Biden because he molests children on live television. The rest of it is fake, gay, and scripted.

>> No.18551628

If you had multiple goals but had to focus on just one, how would you choose which one to focus on?

>> No.18551664
File: 73 KB, 1024x1024, 1624726269814m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551664

>>18550341
I'm severely deaf, very nearsighted and work what basically amounts to a desk job and come home to write so probably.

>> No.18551667

>>18551628
individually rate the goals based on short, medium, and long-term benefit. prefer long term benefit so far as it builds you towards a life you want to see. that being said, make sure the life you want to see isn't something retarded like being a writer or something.

>> No.18551675
File: 71 KB, 700x605, apu news.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551675

is $50 too much for a physical book?

>> No.18551699

>>18551675

Yes, unless it's a huge quality book

>> No.18551705

>>18551667
Assume they’re the same in that regard.

>> No.18551717

>>18548563
Twinks.

>> No.18551727

>>18551699
Or the result of a large enough collaborative effort, no?

>> No.18551733

>>18551675
i would just pirate it, unless it were exceptionally good. Also, fucking springer textbooks.

>> No.18551753

>>18551717
<3

>> No.18551782

>>18551705
If that is the case, you likely have a failure of imagination. But let us assume you don't.

If they are all equal in temporal benefit, it can at least be said they do not build towards the same result. So assess the different results of each path as if you've attained the end-result, and ask which you'd be fulfilled by for the longest time to the greatest degree.

>> No.18551793
File: 187 KB, 271x430, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551793

>>18551699
>>18551733
I'll just find a pdf, it's just a biography of Huey Long

>> No.18551803
File: 160 KB, 593x791, Whitoid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18551803

Wandering around the chambers of maple wood seems to yawn-inducing. Out of curiosity, I filled an empty container with the tears of an Alaskan Bull Worm. Luscious and warm as it sits through the translucent polyethylene cylinder, its viscosity reminds me of the swift tsunami of Tohoku . Through the passing days, it reeks as if a dead squid was massacred and hung on the guardrails of Brooklyn Bridge. As futile as living, I could not do anything but to keep the container itself and observe as the grasshopper learns how to walk.

>> No.18551831

the inability to commit petty crime within ones community without fearing reprisal by large police organizations discourages social behavior within communities
imagine a scenario where some kid keys a cock into the side of you car, and you respond by shoving an egg into his mouth and slapping him
this might have been an appropriate response 60 years ago, but now it would be on camera and you would be arrested for assault

maybe 'communities' don't even really exist anymore, and only atoms vaguely bonded together through the ether remain

>> No.18551844

One thing people don't always talk about with depression is how it ruins your sex life. If it's bad enough, it can feel like you're sterile or impotent even though your dick is technically working fine. This is because bodily sensation decreases with depression, and it's harder to get aroused by things, so when I touch it there's a sort of stimulation happening and I can get hard, but it's also an empty feeling, nothing more than a chemical reaction.

There's a lot more involved in sex than people generally put into words. Almost every guy recognizes that feeling they first had around puberty when they truly become men, and their body changes to reflect this. They are the actors during sex, the giver, and there's a feeling of strength and independence involved, when you're really horny you want to pick something up and fuck it, just some vessel to put your energy into because it's so powerful and outwardly projected. This is something I don't think most women understand about sex for guys, it's part of what makes you feel like a man. And it makes you feel young, free, powerful, independent, happy. All of these things combine into this liberating sensation that transcends simple description. And all of it centers around sexual energy.

And when you're depressed, all of the above disappears. Sex is just prodding your feeler until it comes. To a depressed person, sex is often reduced to nothing, because it's not really about the dick or pussy, but about how you feel about them. And when your actions are reduced to nothing more than simple mechanical stimulation of an organ, it feels like nothing. You feel like you're sterile.

>> No.18551859

this is the worst wwoym thread in a while

>> No.18551894

>>18548563
Got two day /Pol/ ban and now I'm sad....

>> No.18551934

>>18551803
You can tell by the teeth. At first glance, the uniform shape of white enamel is so pleasing that one doesn't even think to criticize. The flash is too pretty, too symmetrical, too pleasing, and thus disarming. So one sees a smile like this, lined and carved to be moreso an effort of high sculpture or architecture, and they experience a small awe, an instinctual falling-in-love. This is how beauty works, of course, and especially with beautiful teeth, since every primal memory would indicate that teeth should be quite dirty from blood and muscle and lack of dentist offices. I, however, am ruined. I see teeth like this and I immediately think of how well-off their family must be. How much they care, and how astute they were to act on the fact that life's more important moments are signed and sealed by being favorable to look at. As I looked on, I did much to contain my bitter awareness, since it was founded in the memory of my sister getting dental correction and my teeth being forsaken. My mother outright admitted this inequality was because my sister was a girl, and I was a boy, and that being attractive was much more important to a woman's life than a man's, but as extremely true as this was (and still is), I couldn't help but blame my mother for the resentment I instinctually felt for anyone with a nice row of teeth. This entire cascade of associations flowed through my mind as made eye contact with their eyes and their teeth, because thankfully their words were not nearly as attractive or full of meaning, and in reality, were much the opposite.

>> No.18551937

>>18551859
pick a decent one

>> No.18552067

>>18551844
truly depressed people dont even want to have sex ever.

>> No.18552086

>>18548581
bros is this for real?

>> No.18552094

>>18548581
only in first world countries

>> No.18552113

>>18550330
Antiandrogens in the water supply that leeched off from plastics.

>> No.18552157

>>18552086
no

>> No.18552163
File: 28 KB, 493x493, IMG_20210627_152520_502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18552163

Mommy milky big booba fat tiddy
I like boobs.

>> No.18552170

>>18552113
trannies and homos have always existed you fucking schizo it’s just more visible today because of globalized internet media and political factors

>> No.18552193

>>18552170
>trannies and homos have always existed
correct
>it’s just more visible today because of globalized internet media and political factors
and plastic

>> No.18552195

>>18552170
No, back in the day those were labelled as "demons", which they still are desu.

>> No.18552196

>>18551937
there are no decent ones but comparatively this one has hit the absolute apex of autism with obtuse schizo, pornhub comment tier rape coomers who jerk their dick to their posts, and the rest. i call it pollution

>> No.18552204

>>18552195
yes well the point isn’t how they were labeled, indeed political factors have shifted and now favor them more. but they have always existed

>> No.18552268

>>18548581
Why would the deep state sterilize the people it likes?

>> No.18552285

>grew up with neither parents
>always envy friends' family
>parents now have surrogates for me
I feel like some divine being wants to give me an anal fissure without actually giving me one

>> No.18552483

>go to therapy
>complain
>afterward:
>"boy I'm a whiny cunt"

>> No.18552502

I'm gonna go to a stationery store today and buy a new notebook and some pens. Maybe that will get me back, after almost two months, to keeping my journal/diary.

>> No.18552607

There just really are not that many novels which are entertaining. Meanwhile, there is a near infinite amount of manga which is so.

>> No.18552630
File: 70 KB, 512x384, 1600900590314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18552630

I don't think my dad remembers my birthday. Hell I don't think my family remembers my birthday. I'm gonna be 24 so I know this kinda thing shouldn't bother me but it feels fucking hollow to know that your own flesh and blood don't even bother remembering the date of your birth. Not to mention its literally in the middle of the year.
I shouldn't be suprised tho, I never really got birthday gifts past the age of 14 and the only time I have celebrated my birthday was when I was with my friends.

>> No.18552632

She's not responding to my messages
She's playing with a guy I don't know on steam right now
fuuuck

>> No.18552651

>>18552632
are you on Wattpad or something?

>> No.18552667

>>18552651
No, why?
honestly kinda legit panicking right now

>> No.18552677

>>18552667
You lost her. Move on.

>> No.18552742

>>18552677
Maybe.
I joined the game and she finally responded.
The fact she didn't say anything when I asked if she was awake is kind of pissing me off now.

>> No.18552751

Should any of us even aspire to write good traditional novels? You’re unlikely to be published and no one is reading these things.

>> No.18552753

>>18552632
simp faggot, detach from women who do not respect you

>> No.18552763

>>18552753
This is the first time she's done this. I have half a mind to go off on her.
If she's one of those BPD chicks who tortures you 5% of the time then I'm cutting it off right here.

>> No.18552774

>>18552632
>>18552667
Why can't a woman be more like a man?
Men are so honest, so thoroughly square;
Eternally noble, historically fair.
Who, when you win, will always give your back a pat.
Why can't a woman be like that?

>> No.18552779

>>18552742
Don’t be an incel.

>> No.18552791
File: 83 KB, 430x347, 1576214575067.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18552791

>>18552763
>simping for an egirl

Zoomers are a lost cause. I can't even imagine a creature so debased that it doesn't see egirls as the radioactive garbage they are.

>> No.18552843

>>18552763
If you're freaking out because she didn't answer an are you awake text while playing a game, you're more likely BPD than her.

>> No.18552893
File: 229 KB, 250x187, 1597106067704.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18552893

I have five mosquito bites down my leg ankle and foot

>> No.18552902

>>18552843
Scary.

>> No.18552916

>>18552843
It's more complicated than that but

>> No.18552950

>>18552916
protip. my ex fiance entered my life again at some point, she started hitting me up everyday. A few weeks down the line I saw her playing on Steam with some guy I didnt know. Guess how soon she deleted me from steam again and stopped messaging me?
It's over champ

>> No.18552965

>>18552950
..Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags!
They're nothing but exasperating, irritating,
vacillating, calculating, agitating,
Maddening and infuriating hags!

>> No.18552969

>>18552950
It sounds like I'm overreacting but a lot of stuff here is lining up in a bad way
If she doesn't answer soon I'm just going to go to sleep and try to forget about things for a while

>> No.18552975

i fucking hate the fact that my faggot boyfriend is a christian, god i fucking hate it so much it's inexpressible and i am tired of debating his retarded religion to no avail it's like i am banging my head against a wall, he is so dense about it and stubborn it's so fucking cringe and it fills me with a sense of disdain i can't suppress. i wish to be tolerant but i can't. why must this happen

>> No.18553006
File: 5 KB, 289x174, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553006

>>18552975
Cry about it?

>> No.18553020
File: 78 KB, 760x640, 1621660919054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553020

>>18552763
Tell her to kill herself then block her on everything you can you stipid worthless faggot god why do people like you exist
If you're not gonna do shit about it(you aren't) then don't FUCKING complain because every moment you aren't telling that bitch how worthless she is and then treating her as such you're actively accepting that YOU are the one who is worthless.
Fucking faggot holy jesus

>> No.18553027

>>18553020
not him but what the fuck is your problem? fucking chill

>> No.18553035
File: 836 KB, 200x200, 1622132940401.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553035

>>18552975
understand that you're the inferior in this relationship. you should be thankful he puts up with you every day you're still together.

>> No.18553038

>>18553020
based

>>18553027
woman, aka, not based

>> No.18553044
File: 160 KB, 1080x1350, 1597792320779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553044

it's 96 degrees and feels like 105

>> No.18553046

>>18553027
My problem is whiny simps that go crying for attention while they and everyone else know they will do NOTHING to improve their pathetic lives. I'm going against the grain of social reassurance because I think these type of people are undeserving of any kind of sympathy.

>> No.18553056 [DELETED] 

infobird stock is up 50% today lolllll

>> No.18553081

>>18553038
>everyone who disagrees with me is a woman
oh yeah, peak logic. i don't give a shit about the actual content of his post. i just wonder why he is seething so hard at the other anon calling him a "worthless fucking faggot" and shit for absolutely zero reason. his post is cringe because the degree of seethe in it is completely misplaced and unjustified.

>> No.18553091

>>18553081
be quiet stupid woman or i'll beat you

>> No.18553093
File: 82 KB, 628x826, 1616717682573.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553093

>>18553081
>give reason
>wtf where's the reason???
idiot.

>> No.18553101

>>18553046
that's great then take your noble moral crusade out of 4chan and into the real world because it's factually doing nothing here. you're just embarrassing yourself in this thread, raging in an inflammatory comical manner at an anonymous poster

>> No.18553105

>>18553101
what did i just say to you bitch?

>> No.18553123

>>18553101
>moral crusade
I'm not the one white-knighting for faggotry.

>> No.18553124

>>18553105
>he insists on calling me a woman and roleplaying with me
cool larp, whatever gets your dick hard

>> No.18553130
File: 31 KB, 600x528, 9a3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553130

>>18553081

>> No.18553135

>>18553123
>I'm going against the grain of social reassurance
sounds like a moral crusade. i'm not on a moral crusade because i don't pretend to fight for a greater cause, i'm just saying that you faggots are stupid

>> No.18553142

>>18553130
>the schizophrenics itt are so deprived of pussy that they imagine women everywhere

>> No.18553154
File: 68 KB, 1280x350, 1619303321564.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553154

>>18553135
>I'm just saying you faggots are stupid
that's what I'M doing.
YOU, on the other hand, are bitching like a sissy about me being mean to a wimpy fag on the internet.

>> No.18553178

>>18553154
>hey stupid, you didn't call me stupid! i'm the one who called you stupid, stupid.
preschool mental gymnastics

>> No.18553189
File: 180 KB, 677x678, 1623900709070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553189

>>18553178
>what's wrong with you?????
>chill
>no you can't be mean
this is what you said, limp-wristed alzheimers having faggot.

>> No.18553210

>>18553189
i don't give a fuck if you are "mean". your post is schizophrenic and embarrassing. guy says a random thing about some bitch on steam and you start shitting up the thread with your psychotic delusions talking about pathetic faggot simps and going against the grain of social reassurance or whatever. no one gives a fuck. take this nonsense the fuck out of the thread.

>> No.18553219

>>18553210
desu he would've probably left it at that if you didn't comment

>> No.18553223
File: 65 KB, 750x739, 1622235228035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553223

>>18553210
No one gives a fuck about simps who whine, or the even more pathetic faggots who try to defend a simps apparent "right" to be coddled.
Fuck you, stupid faggot enabler.

>> No.18553252

>>18553223
very good brother let's just end it at that because it is apparent to me that you only know ten words and how to repeat them in tandem with slight variation so that your repetitive ass posts read like they could be shit out by AI

>> No.18553253

there is no nobility in me, yet I know and crave it with my entirety
how evil that an abject creature as I, wallowing in cold clay, should know of warm hearths forever beyond my reach

>> No.18553266
File: 677 KB, 380x212, 1614892442137.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553266

>>18553252
>end it at that
>still needs the last word
pathetic

>> No.18553271

>>18553266
I haven't seen that gif in ages.

>> No.18553282

>>18553271
accurate portrayal of what (You)s do for me

>> No.18553297

>>18553282
<3

>> No.18553302

>>18553282
hot

>> No.18553306

today I did a presentation on zoom and I wanted to kill myself the whole time. I hate how even though I have an autistic demeanor I still try to talk like a snazzy car dealer wearing a bright orange suit. I also took a really big shit today too.

>> No.18553314

>>18553252
hello anon, I am the sperg evaluator and I have bad news, I'm afraid it was you who was the sperg in this exchange. please take a step back and sperg less, thank you

>> No.18553337
File: 54 KB, 550x526, 002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553337

>>18553142
>so deprived of pussy lol have sex wowwww who hurt you just relax why are you getting so upset wowwww you're like... obsessed or something?? smdh.... like wowww? really? really? just really? ummmm... okay..... riiiiight sweetie... okaaaay...
>i'm not a woman btw

>> No.18553360

I predicted this ASMR McDonald's video.
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S18368157#p18372760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFGQVjuGf0

>> No.18553363

>>18553337
schizoid

>> No.18553375

>>18553363
You mean schizo, schizoid is something different. It doesn't mean "sorta kinda schizo" like your woman pea brain thinks it does.

Get a boyfriend. I guess if you are a man, holy shit you are effeminate enough that multiple people have remarked on it independently. Reflect on that.

>> No.18553433

>>18548581
I'm a borderline /pol/tard
yet I took vaccine

>>18552268
implying they like them

>> No.18553489
File: 58 KB, 487x630, 1619671390497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553489

>>18553433
>yet I took the vaccine
lol bye bye

>> No.18553719

>>18553489
I much prefer the conspiracy theory that the unvaccinated are going to get fucked instead as a way to weed out the rebellious minded
that said, I'm in no hurry to get the stab

>> No.18553730

>>18553719
>>18553489
I really doubt they are planning anything like that, I think they are simply retards and like the power this gives them

>> No.18553754

>>18553730
obviously but I like to sow discontent

>> No.18553755
File: 44 KB, 748x341, 1624980237919.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18553755

>>18553719
Thats just cope from vaccinated retards.

>> No.18553856

>>18548581
what? how?

>> No.18553925

>>18548563
Fuck you too you fucking useless prairie nigger fuck

>> No.18553957

>>18552170
Unbelievable

>> No.18554060

>>18553755
>The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.
>This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.
>This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds).
There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x 10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.
Aka: they die because they were already close to death; the vaccinated population is concentrated on the oldest people, thus they are already more at risk.
Thanks for showing that you don't read.

>> No.18554269

>>18548563
I feel in decay.

>> No.18554328

are the moral demands and endless cope required by the new variants of leftism a more significant contributor to the mental health crisis than social media?

>> No.18554332
File: 255 KB, 734x588, Zombie apocalypse pic (24).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18554332

>>18554269
It's starting.

>> No.18554337
File: 19 KB, 425x448, CIA Fat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18554337

Its facking coming home lads

>> No.18554356
File: 111 KB, 1200x1200, 1575467272985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18554356

>>18553433
I also took the vaccine
I work for a pharm company, even

>> No.18554388

>>18554328
No both the right and left are getting more religious and polarised as a result of the media popularising mental health crises. Then social media came in, just when the competitive anorexic nineties were drawing to a close, and all that "I can kill myself faster than you can" of former Disney princesses had to be remodelled for the new generation.

>> No.18554410

Are we're really going towards total control dystopia?

>> No.18554420

>>18554410
Well, let's put it like this: You better start believing in Orwellian police states; you're in one.

>> No.18554423

I do. I do, in fact, like anime and manga.

>> No.18554426

>>18554420
Do you know anyone who was disappeared for wrongthink?

>> No.18554434

>>18554328
All are just symptoms of the real decay, which is that our society is organized as such that we basically must waste of our lives. The fact that you are, as a matter of fact, a single replaceable cog in a big machine composed of nothing more than dollars and atoms is a bigger contributor to mental health issues than anything else.

>> No.18554442

>>18553306
I have feelings like this. Personally, I’m going to quite. I’d rather live an honest life and die penniless than have to be a phony and hate myself but have a few coins in my pocket. It’s a special kind of slavery that I’m not willing to engage in anymore. I won’t die like that.

>> No.18554526

>>18554426
Yes

>> No.18554544
File: 238 KB, 1510x1080, Ku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18554544

im such a fucking loser. i want to cry, i want to yell out a cry but i cant show myself to family i will be seen as pathetic. im falling to self loathing i hate this i cant escape it. im getting fit, i draw regularly, study for my college but why am i not fulfilled? what am i missing. walks in the park dont help anymore.
i started to hug myself in the shower under hot water. i got shivers so i guess it works. saying nice things to myself that its alright just for another day. it helps a little but i feel pathetic for even resorting to it, my own self therapy

>> No.18554556

>>18554328
no
comfort is responsible for the mental health crisis

>> No.18554560

>>18548737
Bernard-jou Iwaku. it was described as /lit/ the anime

>> No.18554572

>>18553282
I'm number 3 ;)

>> No.18554578

>>18554544
ku.

>> No.18554580

>>18549479
if youre serious, write in french

>> No.18554593

>>18549634
yeah, words we couldnt say...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdHHIVMJ_VQ

>> No.18554594

>>18549479
French, but translate your stuff to English. There’s plenty of writers who write in basically two languages.

>> No.18554608

What’s a good daily exercise routine if I don’t like running or lifting weights anymore? Swimming maybe? Swimming and hiking? I live in the mountains near a lake but I don’t know how I’d do either everyday.

>> No.18554624
File: 211 KB, 295x279, 1570369845902.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18554624

>>18554544

>> No.18554628

>>18551844
nicely said and i kinda agree. i feel like i could die any minute from lack of interest and when my usual morning wank feeling came, i just couldnt make myself to do it.

>> No.18554643

>>18552774
they are beasts, every single one of them. like a bull, you have to make it follow your moves or get stabbed in the heart

>> No.18554658

>>18552763
you just saw a major red flag dude, cut that shit immediately

>> No.18554684

>>18554578
would life be easier on the planet Pluke?

>> No.18554831

When I was younger, every tv show and movie had people dropping the "Jew" so much I thought it was OK to say. Turns out, it's only offensive when non-Jewish people use it. I want to formally apologize for my accidental anti-Semitism.

>> No.18554853

>>18554831
Just pay for a tree in Israel.
>>18554608
All of them.

>> No.18555022

>>18554608
deadlifts

>> No.18555054

talked to a shrink today about some stuff where I was very angry at someone and the shrink made me question if I was right or not. the thing is that was so mad about it that I've kind of blocked it out of my memory, and i don't want to open the door on those memories. my experience of that whole episode was taht I was in mortal danger, and that I survived by a literal miracle. we didn't really get into it, I didn't come to him for this particular reason.

no I think I will just stsy low grade depressed and repressed thank you.

>> No.18555071

>>18554608
my experience with swimming was that if it's gonna be your main source of exercise you have to do so much of it that it does get boring. if you mix it with some body weight stuff or something then it's pretty nice, especially if you bring a picnic and a book and just chill a little by the lake when you're done.

>> No.18555134

>>18548573
free rent and rent free

>> No.18555154

>>18555071
That’s a good idea. A book before and after the swim sounds great. I’ve always wondered what it’s like when it turns autumn or the snow starts falling too.

>> No.18555186

>>18555054
It's time to accept that that iraqui child was only holding a stick anon.

>> No.18555230

>>18555186
kek

>> No.18555487

rhizomes

>> No.18555560

Got invited to a wedding of a friend I haven’t seen in years. I don’t want to go. Should I go?

>> No.18555572

>>18555560
They invited you for a reason, they probably want to see you. If you don't want to see them, who fucking cares, don't go.

>> No.18555577

Power? Like a super-power? Fuck yeah! I don't think I can live without it!

>> No.18555601

Today I told my therapist that the reason I can't focus on work is that I have seen a higher order of things and how everything is connected, so the trivialities of productivity are painful to me and she gave me a weird look. I don't know if she is now thinking I'm a schizo or if she takes me for a smartass making shit up to avoid working.

>> No.18555603

I have entirely ripped off my writing style from Nietzsche. How do I become more original?

>> No.18555618

explain deleuze to me or i'll fucking kill you...

>> No.18555670

... don't dumb it down into some vague shit.... explain deleuze to me right now or i'll literally fucking kill you... what the fuck is a body without organs? what the fuck are rhizomes? don't dumb it down or i'll fucking kill you

>> No.18555672

>>18555572
Idk. I suspect they invited me out of a sense that they had to. One of the guys we used to hang out with is the best man. They’ve all remained friends but I haven’t had contact with any of them since then.

>> No.18555679

>>18555672
Then don't go. You're not obligated to be friends, or stay friends, with anyone. If they're not retarded, they'll get the hint and move on.

>> No.18555683

>>18555601
A therapist’s job and in fact their worldview is to making you, being a functioning member of society i.e. a productive member of society. Their job is literally to get you in an office but have you just happy enough to continue doing it. Of course he/she looked at you with a puzzled look. What you said is so far outside of their worldview that it may as well have been an alien language.

>> No.18555691

>>18555679
I know. I just feel guilty. I have no good reason to miss it besides not wanting to go or spend the money for the flight, hotel, etc. I have almost no social life so I wonder if I should, even though I don’t want to.

>> No.18555705

>>18555691
>not wanting to go or spend the money for the flight, hotel, etc
good enough reason to me

>> No.18555727

Honestly, life is just so miserable and disappointing. What keeps you guys going day after day? Things are getting harder for me.

>> No.18555732

>>18555727
my friends and gf mostly

>> No.18555743

>>18555732
This nigga uses /lit/ and has a gf

>> No.18555745

>>18555727
Music and meditation. My friends can't help me that much

>> No.18555747

>>18555727
Nothing, I aimlessly drift through my day with no purpose

>> No.18555757

>>18555727
sounds Nietzsche to me

>> No.18555776

>>18555743
i use /lit/ and have a... gf... ummm... fag bf

>> No.18555785

>>18555776
Dressing up and calling yourself Nancy does not make you your own gf. Leave the normie alone, he cannot judge your lolita apparel.

>> No.18555791

>>18555747
also this. Living is futile but I don't want to hurt my family by fading into the races. Maybe accepting the real world would benefit oneself

>> No.18555893

Youtube homepage is a nightmare. Everything is garbage jesus christ.

>> No.18555900

Atlas, the great, with the world on his shoulders.
All depend upon him for subsistence. He just trods along.
"Work, work..."
Irreversible exchange of energy. I will bring humanity to its knees. You will beg and plead as you perceive True Power!
Little fly on the wall... does your time draw nigh?

>> No.18555921
File: 1000 KB, 500x276, 1583950237251.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18555921

I fucked up, I let my emotions get the best of me
On the one hand, I hate that I screwed up
On the other hand, I'm glad to know I can still feel something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IxaI1_iYE

>> No.18555934

>>18555893
How bad is it?

>> No.18555945

>>18555921
Hope you get better.

>> No.18555948

New thread
>>18555946

>> No.18555958

>>18555727
Making things. Music or websites or plug-ins

>> No.18556022

>>18555683
The therapist knows exactly what he's talking about, problem is that, yes, it does put them at a dead end for their job of helping you to adjust to society. Everyone has that "enlightenment" at one point or another, it's just some deal with it differently than others, while dealing with it directly in a verbal exchange is a dead end, as the universal conflict is prelingual.

>> No.18557440
File: 6 KB, 225x225, download (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18557440

Had a cigarette for the first time in 3 months. Feel like I'm about to vomit, so nauseous bros.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action