[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 40 KB, 768x558, Collab-Pyramid-of-Needs-Tessler-2-768x558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18640941 No.18640941 [Reply] [Original]

>The pressure bubble passes through but after another sip of the bitter tonic, the pain, the pressure, comes back again and again. Sometimes many times in the day. Sometimes almost less than a passing glance is spared to sequester the glow of the pain’s autopsy. Sometimes often more than a grimacing case is made in mind for why I should leave it all behind. Sometimes moderation is the mode and all that remains then is acknowledgement of a hastening return to flux and debasement of baseline. So often not a single voice is heard for when there are too many voices negotiating there may as well not be one at all. The voice in the sense of the internal monologue, adult imaginary. A concept pursuant to the personalities of everyone, not just former adolescent possessors of imaginary friends. When there are three people speaking it is worse than the jump from one to two. But if one is covered by a volume of humanoid anatomical units offering their anecdotes then it is already lost. In most estimations by made up people: a single voice internally is the right voice for sure. Two voices though dissonant often find harmony at least as much as the broken wall clock. Three and beyond Is beyond reproach. Being fond of most true monologues requires a desire for a single voice which exudes order, organization, and from this emanates contentness. But it is impossible to attain at least so far for the person writing this text. This text owes its conception to the disordered neurons and habits of a someone who feels broken and empty internally. And recently, externally as well. Physical and mental injuries. Metaphysical and Psychology perjuries. For I’ve committed one the better part of all these sentences and you have as well. I have for my part been lying to you this whole time for I am incapable of not lying. Not in the literal sense, but my insides shrivel up as to not be obvious and in this is the lie. I want to cry so very much but I can’t. I want to end my disappointment at this very moment. I am losing it. I am losing my grip on reality, please for the love of god. I wish he was real, but he’s not. I sound like an unlikable jackass in reviewing my writing and I can not shake the feeling whatever I try. I need serious help.

Help me bros.... :(

>> No.18640950
File: 133 KB, 640x1137, 1ss0r7v26u971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18640941
What happened to living life, getting drunk, banging some chicks, and feeling accomplished?

>> No.18641032

>>18640950
I was five days into to a multi month hike when I fell and tore my meniscus. I was finally doing something that was truly "living life" and I fucking fell and couldn't walk only five days in, I want to die. I look like a pussy to everyone I know.

>> No.18641062

>>18641032
And you'll pick yourself up, find something to do in the meantime, heal, and you'll go right back on your multi-month hike to prove the naysayers wrong.

You got this, anon.

>> No.18641071
File: 47 KB, 474x316, OIP (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18641062
Thank you anon, maybe I will, either way I appreciate your sentiments. Any book recs for this feel?

>> No.18641279
File: 3.03 MB, 3840x2160, 1618992493836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18641071
I only have my own books to shill!

Remember that victory isn't just going from A to B, but generally it is a winding path that challenges you to continue on even after you've got lost along the way.

>> No.18641346

>>18641279
What's your book? drop a link.

Thanks I will continue frend.