[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 675 B, 640x384, 640px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18741795 No.18741795[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am so fucking confused about this topic.
If you have any book recommendations at all to help me gain a reasoned and rational view on transgenderism and especially how exponentially transgenderism has grown in the last decade, sometimes through seemingly hostile and forceful means, I'd appreciate it.
I don't understand how there are so many people who aggressively dictate that trans women are THE EXACT SAME THING as a biological woman and can say that with a straight face.
I don't understand how simply talking about this topic can get you fired immediately. I don't understand how transgender people are considered the ultimate minority despite this being a process enacted voluntarily by someone, regardless of their past social status.
I also don't really understand just how children can suggest and seemingly KNOW they were born in the wrong body to the point where well-meaning and confused parents feel they have to give their children drugs to block puberty etc.

This isn't a /pol/ bait thread, I'm just genuinely confused about this topic. It seems like a subject that has become a black hole for reason and everything orbiting that, and I want to read into how better minds than mine have approached it, no matter the results.

If I'm to be bigoted, I want to truly know why. If I'm to support this against my immediate instincts, I want to know why. I know what my gut tells me, but I want to do the work.

Thanks /lit/

>> No.18741800

>>18741795
Stop paying attention to troons.
The only exist on the Internet, never met one irl.
SAGE + /thread

>> No.18741806

>>18741795
You're a filthy online addict and your perception of transgenders is modeled after that.
What I'm saying is, if it wasn't evident enough, please go outside.

>> No.18741812

>>18741795
>I don't understand how simply talking about this topic can get you fired immediately.
THIS so much this. If you don't accept the narrative at face value and dare to question it, you are branded forever a bigot.
I am never hostile, I don't have anything against transgender people. I just want to know both sides of the story like you OP. I literally unironically don't understand some of the stuff they are proposing. Please educate me people instead of shaming me.

>> No.18741815

>>18741800
>>18741806

Why not just discuss the topic at hand?

>> No.18741816

>>18741800
A few years ago this was true for me, it was just a tumblr thing i'd heard about. Now I know several personally from work, three people i knew from school have trooned out and the kids of my relatives and coworkers now get taught troonism at school, two of which now identify as the opposite sex. That's quite a lot for a person living and working in a small town. It's definitely not just an internet meme any more.
Anyway this is a terrible bait thread btw. Sorry for contributing to it.

>> No.18741817
File: 15 KB, 200x200, cover1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My bf (female) is one. I love him (her?) and I can't save her

>> No.18741827
File: 16 KB, 267x400, 64ebb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741795

>> No.18741839

>>18741816
Why is this a bait thread?

>> No.18741848

I understand it now. I think in the future gender won't even matter. It's surreal to ponder.

>> No.18741855

>>18741839
Because the subject is unironically /pol/-tier.

>TROONS ARE EVIL AHHHHHH TROONS ARE JOOS YOU HEAR MEEEEEE THEY’RE COMMIE SATANIC JOOS AHHHHHHH

Shut the fuck up.

I’m so tired of this damn circlejerk. It’s embarrassing. On every single board, there’s a retard who brings up trannies for some dumb reason. Trannies live in chuds’ head rent free.

I do think trans men/women are mentally ill. But they’re suffering from their sexual complexes. I hate the entire hate trans acceptance movement and all... but I refuse to talk about that, because id politics are for insecure keyboard warriors.

Now, please, GTFO from here. OP deserves to by stoned to death for his bait thread.

>> No.18741863

>>18741815
why discuss when you can deflect

>> No.18741864

>>18741855
This is literally the opposite of how OP asked the questions.

>> No.18741872

>>18741855
>NIOOO YOU CANT DISCUSS THIS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND INSANE THING THAT SLOWLY CREEPING INTO EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE
kys tranny fag/enabler

>> No.18741874

>>18741855
Instead of spazzing out why not just discuss good books that tackle this topic? I'm just looking to be more informed.

>> No.18741884

>>18741795
>I don't understand how there are so many people who aggressively dictate that trans women are THE EXACT SAME THING as a biological woman and can say that with a straight face.
That's because barely any trans people actually believe that, the idea that they do is pushed by people who want to make them look ridiculous so they pretend that they believe obviously contradictory things when in reality, it's a very tiny percentage of trans people who believe that sex is so mutable that a trans woman and a cis woman are literally the same. But those that do get platforms because they're loud and the kinds of people to seek attention, a kind of person that exists in literally every group that is large enough.

Honestly, the vast majority of what you've said here belies a genuine ignorance which is entirely not you fault. The people who are genuinely crazy get made examples of by people who hate them and who benefit from convincing the world of that. The truth is, if you're just talking about transgender people and the concept of gender, you aren't going to face legal trouble. Once you start demanding that trannies be denied the rights that everyone else has, the right to present themselves to the world as they see fit, well then you're infringing on someone's humanity in the same way that calling your black boss a nigger is likely to get you fired. Very very few trans people get super triggered over being accidentally misgendered, most don't even correct people out of fear. And if you doubt this, ask yourself, how many trans people have you personally interacted with and how much of how you see them is based on what other people have said about them and what other people have claimed they believe?
There's also the fact that a non trans person can understand the experience of a trans person as well as a cat can understand the life experience of a dog, which is to say, not at all. YOU don't know how it would feel to be trans and you can't know because you aren't trans. That's not to say "just believe them and shoot up every kid with hormones" but it's worth pointing out that a lot of cis people have this problem and it's one that simply can't be solved, so the fact that you don't understand how it would feel kind of means nothing because of course you wouldn't. Ultimately, if you really want to learn about what they believe, you should talk to trans people rather than form opinions based on what you're told they think by people who have a great many incentives to lie to you

>> No.18741886

>>18741855
>reddit spacing
>defending troons
you will never be a woman

>> No.18741893

>>18741795
>I don't understand how there are so many people who aggressively dictate that trans women are THE EXACT SAME THING as a biological woman
These people who are saying that, probably have some kind of a mental condition behind of doing so. Part of them are autogynephiles, who are ADDICTED to "being women", and becoming more and more women-like. When they reach certain point, they can not get their high from acting and looking like women anymore, but they NEED TO BE IDENTIFIED AS FULL WOMEN, to get their high. That is why they insist that they should be announced as being exactly the same thing as biological women who were born so. Another group of these people are probably sociopaths, who do whatever it takes to get what they want in their lives, even deny facts and present extremely destructive lies about other people who disagree with them, such as that they are transphobes. Then part of them probably are PARANOID, thinking that anyone who is saying that they are not real women, truly are transphobes, who would like to annihilate all transgender people.
>I don't understand how simply talking about this topic can get you fired immediately.
Virtue signaling and an IMMENSE FEAR of being labelled as a bigot. No business owner wants to be thought to discriminate minorities by having an employee who is a transphobe, according to some people in the groups described above or anyone else. They would even fire someone who clearly is not a transphobe but was lied by someone to be one. They do not care about what is right and what is wrong but only about their public image.
>I also don't really understand just how children can suggest and seemingly KNOW they were born in the wrong body to the point where well-meaning and confused parents feel they have to give their children drugs to block puberty etc.
Because they were told by the internet that if they want to play with things the opposite sex plays more with, then they must be part of that sex. For example, if a boy wants to play with dolls and wear a dress and a make-up some idiots in the internet say that he clearly is a girl inside. And their parents can not object, as they would lose their jobs for it and not be able to get another one.

Just FYI. I am not really interested in what anyone thinks about this as I know that I am right and half of the people are suffering from a forced MASS DELUSION. Nothing wrong with being transgender or molding your body into something that it was not, but do not deny facts, esp. by damaging other people. That is immoral.

Also it's the sickness of our time, to deny facts in order not to hurt other people's feelings. Works on many walks of life. Have no idea where it came from.

>> No.18741895

>>18741827
read this op
>>18741795
>I also don't really understand just how children can suggest and seemingly KNOW they were born in the wrong body to the point where well-meaning and confused parents feel they have to give their children drugs to block puberty etc.
soon it will make sense anon. trust me.

>> No.18741897

>>18741795
The man who would be queen

>> No.18741901
File: 126 KB, 1399x2252, trans-9780861540495_hr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741795
https://www.thearticle.com/if-you-think-trans-ideology-doesnt-matter-read-helen-joyce

>> No.18741902

>>18741884
Here's what I don't understand. In order to become trans, you must totally destroy or at least dismiss your old identity. This is to the point where referring to a name you may have lived under for decades is known as 'deadnaming'. It's an ultimate denial and reinvention of the self. Yet no one talks as if this is unhealthy, every supporter discusses this topic as if it were the most natural, confirming, and empowering thing in the world.
Not only that, but this idea of developing our personality anew is inherently narcissistic, and we see this in MANY transgender figures. This is because your identity is not just what you feel inside, but what the world reflects back at you and how people interact with you. For this reason, a transgender person defining and presenting a new identity MUST have you engage with it TOTALLY for it to be real. They MUST ensure that you conform to their new name, their new pronouns, and their new lived experience, because if you don't, you are tacitly denying who they have invented themselves to be, even if that has no real grounding in the person you may have come to know for years. It's no wonder why they need so many hostile, censorious and rapid cheerleaders surrounding them if this is to have any chance of success. But you can see why most people are totally unnerved by it for the above reasons.

>> No.18741906

>>18741795
If you are confused then that means you are on the right track to realising it is bullshit. It is all cope for some mentally ill men to feel sexy in their socks. Let us examine some blatant contradictions in the trans-activism community:
>Gender and sex are not linked, so let's give you surgery to link your sex and gender?
>Dead naming is bigoted, even though names are the actual social construct?
>Telling a man in a dress is weird is bigoted, so fashion is not a social construct but biology is?
>Hormones will finally make me a woman, but your hormones that naturally occur are a spook?
>Can't change chromosomes/endocrine system/brain structure/muscular-skeletal structure, but hormones can be manipulated so that's litmus test for my gender?
>Women are unique, but I can change fluidly between one and the other so today I know what it is to be a woman?
>No hormonal difference at birth between boys and girls (there is) but the genetic markers that tell me what the hormones will be exist, but they are meaningless?
>Kid can't chose his bed time, can chose his gender?
This is the way that sick people castrate themselves for an autogynephilic fetish realisation. To subject children to this is satanic.

>>18741827
this

>> No.18741915

>>18741886
>Defending troons
Read again, you dense moron.
Also, i’m on my phone right now. That’s why i’m spacing my text, you basic copypasta newfag.

BTW, every time these kinds of threads are created, the answer always boils to some retarded shit like
>WE NEED TO KILL ALL THE TRANNIES REEEE
there is not a single constructive argument IN DEFENSE of troons. It’s always against them.

Finally, all the smug dipshits that answered my previous post, I know a place that you could enjoy : >>>/pol/

You edgy know-it-all chud bastards will never be real men. Deal with it.

>> No.18741917

>>18741795
transgender industrial complex

>> No.18741919

>>18741855
you will never be a woman

>> No.18741923

>>18741915
larp more, I have started to enjoy this

>> No.18741926

irreversable damage is a good one for touching on troonism as it mainly affects our younger sisters. It is light reading but is good for laymen and will point you in the right direction.

>> No.18741957
File: 15 KB, 559x423, 1600895695938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741915
>tranny redditor AND a phone poster

>> No.18741968

>>18741915
have you read my post anon? >>18741906 It was not aimed at you but I feel it is a more constructed argument than just "kill de troon!"

>> No.18741983

Read some philosophy.
You’ll understand that it is a cult

>> No.18741993

>>18741795
Doctors accept this shit because it’s seen as the best way to treat these mentally distrusted individuals. Letting them play out their own fantasy is believed by many to be the best bet for them. Trannyism as an ideology is complete nonsense. There is no sexual spectrum or whatever. They are just mentally ill. It’s comparable to astrology.

>> No.18742017

>>18741993
>Doctors accept this shit because it’s seen as the best way to treat these mentally distrusted individuals. Letting them play out their own fantasy is believed by many to be the best bet for them.
Do we let schizophrenics just run around and do we play alongside with their delusions?
No, we don’t. The reason doctors go along with this bullshit is because there’s money to be made from sex change operations and selling the freaks hormones. Read >>18741827

>> No.18742029
File: 112 KB, 750x935, pbgfn7ictbl41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just a reminder for all the chuds in this thread that in a few years all discrimination against trans people will be illegal and will get you shunned from all facets of social life. Seethe harder

>> No.18742030

>>18742017
>>18741993
They do it because they get paid to prescribe the medicine or if you live in a civilised nation with public healthcare it is likely because they are scared of getting fired.

>> No.18742039

>>18742020
in a few years all the dumb impressionable kids that are currently transitioning will realize they have been tricked into destroying their lives by a group of deranged internet perverts and all the tranny ideologues will be hanged in the street

>> No.18742046

>>18741993
>>18742017
>>18742030
Then how come the only method for treating trans people that actually works is transitioning and social acceptance?

>> No.18742051

>>18742046
Give a drug addict a fix and they'll be satiated for a time, it doesn't mean they're healthy.

>> No.18742064

>>18742051
And if you don't give a diabetic insulin they die
What does this have to do with trannies

>> No.18742068

>>18742046
lmao it isn't they kill themselves
>inb4 because of bigotry!!!
If that is the rebuttal as it always is, then bugger off. The rate of suicide in concentration camps was orders of magnitude lower than anything in the tranny community. If you are telling me troons who get to appear on the news and talk about their fee-fees to the world and get tranny bathroom bills passed with only one or two states resisting are fucking oppressed, then you are totally delusion.

>> No.18742069

>>18742051
Except I'm not talking about satiation I'm talking about treatment. It doesn't help for a little while, it is a long term solution

>> No.18742075

>>18742069
41%
And besides, the transexual phenonemon hasn't existed long enough for us to say with any certainty that transitioning is effective long-term even if nearly half of them weren't committing suicide.

>> No.18742076

>>18741795
Honestly this clown fiesta just seems to me the first stepping stone towards transhumanism. In a few years the same level of discourse will be found around transhumanism topics, and anyone with (merited) suspiction and reservations about it will be labeled something+phobic. Poor fools are being used and told to cut their cocks, only to serve as a fundation to the shackles of the future. Speaking this in public is a social suicide but even so I find strange the low amount of people that are making the obvious connection.

>> No.18742083

>>18742046
There is no reason to believe this to be true. It makes zero sense to treat an issue of self-perception with physical modification of the body.
The subject is ruled by ideologues who with a religious fervor threaten the careers of anyone who attempts to research it. It’s also a massively profitable racket for pharmaceutical companies with massive surplus stock of hormone pills.

>> No.18742086

>>18742083
>There is no reason to believe this to be true
Link any evidence to the contrary

>> No.18742096

>>18742046
Is it working tho?

>> No.18742099

>>18742086
>>18742075

>> No.18742100
File: 80 KB, 750x734, 82ab5aac8f3ec014c085b059c6e7fc11-imagejpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741906
>If you are confused then that means you are on the right track to realising it is bullshit
>wow this trigonometry stuff is confusing
>guess it's bullshit!

>> No.18742108

>>18742086
That’s not how this works.
You can’t make up fantastical claims that violate all of the rules of medical ethics and even just plain common sense, based on an inherently unscientific spiritual belief, write a few non-replicable “studies” that can be refuted using nothing but logic and the scientific method, and then demand that other people prove you wrong.
It is an atrocity worse than lobotomy in every way.
There is zero scientific basis for transgenderism. Zero. It is in the same category of beliefs as reincarnation. But you don’t see Buddhists trying to pass off their beliefs as science

>> No.18742110

>>18742100
lmao nice strawman. There is challenging-confusing and baffling-bullshit-confusing and trannies are the latter. Read the post and resolve even 1.... ONE of the points. I dare you.

>> No.18742120

>>18742108
So no evidence then?

>> No.18742127
File: 133 KB, 1024x1024, 1615142672216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18742086
>>18742120

>> No.18742130

>>18742075
Well the author of the 40% study had to come out and remind all the chuds that that statistic only proves social factors are what keep the suicide rate so high.
Nothing has shown any consistent treatment for gender dysphoria other than transitioning and social acceptance

>> No.18742133

>>18742130
>Nothing has shown any consistent treatment for gender dysphoria other than transitioning and social acceptance
But we still don't know if those help either since it's not studied over a lifetime. There's many indications that suicide rates stay the same even after transitioning and being "accepted" since the issue is mental.

>> No.18742136

>>18742127
OK yeah he definitely has no evidence

>> No.18742142

>>18742120
>>18742136
>I need someone to tell me why I can't be a woman if I cut my penis take some hormones and put on a little pink dress
I'm sure the irony is lost on you, there's no need for evidence, your mind is already set, go forth cut your dick and kys.

>> No.18742143

>>18742136
Neither do you because the entire notion is unscientific since it's completely subjective.
>but muh scientists
They just do whatever earns them the most money and trannies are geese with golden eggs lasting into infinity, especially with the current propaganda. Read >>18741827

>> No.18742153

>>18742133
>>18742133
>There's many indications that suicide rates stay the same even after transitioning and being "accepted" since the issue is mental.
No there aren't. The study that you're referring to (the 40% one) is so misquoted that the author needed to come out and tell people that it's proof that social unacceptance is what keep the suicide rate so high.

>Williams: Before I contacted you for this interview, were you aware of the way your work was being misrepresented?

>Dhejne: Yes! It’s very frustrating! I’ve even seen professors use my work to support ridiculous claims. I’ve often had to respond myself by commenting on articles, speaking with journalists, and talking about this problem at conferences. The Huffington Post wrote an article about the way my research is misrepresented. At the same time, I know of instances where ethical researchers and clinicians have used this study to expand and improve access to trans healthcare and impact systems of anti-trans oppression.
>Of course trans medical and psychological care is efficacious. A 2010 meta-analysis confirmed by studies thereafter show that medical gender confirming interventions reduces gender dysphoria.

>> No.18742157

>>18742076
great point anon, I too was concerned with the clear transhumanist direction the future is taking

>> No.18742163

>>18742143
Actually I took into account the retrograde of mercury and followed it up with the classical tea leaves experiment (in a lead bunker to offset the influence of Jewish space lasers) which categorically proved my hypothesis. You're right, you can't trust scientists these days

>> No.18742164

>>18742153
If not being socially accepted is such a huge part in the suicide rates, isn't it more then obvious this is a mental health issue and there's something deeper than just this shallow interpretation? There are and have been other groups much more marginalised than trannies and yet they have nowhere near the suicide rates. Trannyism is just the vehicle for the mental illness, not the mental illness itself.

>> No.18742166

Anyone claiming to "know" they're "in the wrong body" is funny. Funnier still is that the "treatment" that is used to "fix" this is by the person still remaining in the same body.

I find an anorexic's dysphoria to be more grounded in reality.

>> No.18742168

>>18742163
Go back to redddit you clown. No you cannot trust scientists these days since big pharma is corrupt as can be. Do you really think these people care about your health? Lmao

>> No.18742173

>>18742110
>lmao nice strawman
Not a strawman, just poking some fun at your logic.
>There is challenging-confusing and baffling-bullshit-confusing and trannies are the latter.
Ok, because you say so.
>Read the post and resolve even 1.... ONE of the points. I dare you.
Sorry, I can't resolve contradictions that you just made up. Most of this stuff isn't even mentioned by trans activists, it's just hyperbolic /pol/-tier fantasy. Pick one of those bullet points, show me any people who argue the contradictory points (or at least present the points again in a less hysterical tone), and then I'll gladly talk.

>> No.18742176

>>18742164
To be clear, I'm not saying that social influences are the only thing that contributes to the suicide rate. Gender dysphoria is also a huge part of it which is why transitioning is a big part of treatment. I agree with you that gender dysphoria is a mental health issue which is why I think transitioning is important for those who feel they need it

>> No.18742178

>to help me gain a reasoned and rational view on transgenderism
Don't have this unless you want to lose your job

>> No.18742185

>>18742168
Wait I don't think this line is secure. (((They))) have found me. The dream Catcher in my room has spontaneously combusted and my chunk of amethyst is glowing. I have to run

>> No.18742191

>>18742176
>I'm not saying that social influences are the only thing that contributes to the suicide rate
I never said it was the only thing either, read my post again.
>Gender dysphoria is also a huge part of it which is why transitioning is a big part of treatment.
Which is entirely subjective. And therefore no "evidence" can be found to confirm or debunk it. In contrast to other similar phenomena like anorexia.
> I agree with you that gender dysphoria is a mental health issue which is why I think transitioning is important for those who feel they need it
Again, it is completely subjective so this is nonsense. It's also dangerous because of the propaganda many people who are actually going through "regular" mental health issues are convinced they are trannies and therefore end up taking hormones or even chopping their sexual organs off. Which is irreversible.
Now I don't dispute that there are individuals who actually have faulty wiring and are therefore errors of nature, which could be fixed by these drastic measures. But I don't believe they are more than a fraction of those that currently undergo these dangerous treatments. Again, read >>18741827
So yes it's a mental illness, but not in the way you think it is. For the majority of current day trannies at least.

>> No.18742194

>>18742185
you lack the social intelligence to be good at satire

>> No.18742195

>>18742185
Alright clown, do you actually believe big pharma has as its goal making you healthy? Or keeping you sick and profiting off you? I though you commies were smarter than this.

>> No.18742211
File: 976 KB, 1326x663, 1620021891545.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741795
>"Jarvis, google tranny suicide rate."
>"It's 59... no, 48 percent sir"
>"Halfway there buddy"

>Jarvis, develop a self learning AI to detect transgender speech patterns.
>Calculating... done, sir.
>Good, deploy it on 4chan's /lit/.
>Already done, sir.
>Good, how many are we looking at?
>It appears we have 35 results after 4.1 seconds of searching.
>Reply to each post. Type "dilate". Post.
>Jarvis, refresh the page on tranny suicide rates

>> No.18742215

>>18742191
What evidence would you not consider subjective? Gender transitioning shows marked improvement in the mental health of trans people when in an accepting environment so obviously it's an issue

>> No.18742224

Ultimately, the discourse surrounding 'trans identity' and the need for dysphoria treatment will never matter, because I will always know that a man is not a woman, and vice versa. Even if they actually 'pass' on the surface, which rarely happens without extensive surgery, make up, and hormones, the surgically brutalized genitalia is a huge giveaway, and you can always simply 'tell'.
Since I'm in the interest of being able to call things what they are, no matter how they hurt someone's sense of 'lived experience,' I will never be moved on this subject. I understand it must really be painful to some people to know they can never change their gender, and I get it, we all roll the dice on life and benefit or lose out in a myriad of ways. But I'm never going to capitulate, no matter what, and the fact that actual force, censorship and dismissal are the only tools you can use to either try to convince or remove me showcase that your ideology is sat on rotten ground.
It's a simple as that.

>> No.18742243

>>18742130
>that statistic only proves social factors are what keep the suicide rate so high.
Except it doesn't prove that and the words of a person who's livelihood is under threat from cultural crusaders should be taken with a grain of salt.

>> No.18742252

>>18741872
if transgenderism is creeping into every facet of your life you are terminally online lmao
kill yourself

>> No.18742256

>>18741795
It's because it mostly concerns women and access to their spaces and women are vulnerable to pitiable appeals to emotion.
Transmen are relatively rare and prevented from encroaching on men in any real way due to biological realities (they can't compete physically and no man cares about his dick being seen by someone with a vagina).
The only potential point of conflict is homosexual relationships. A lesbian who is called a bigot for not being interested in transwomen would feel a need to defend their position without being offensive, which may lead to acquiescence. I can't imagine a gay man doing anything other than laughing in a transman's face.
The whole conflict is essentially women vs. men who aren't socially restrained from directly attacking women. There's only one way that could ever play out.

>> No.18742262

>>18742215
>marked improvement
A 41% suicide rate might be an improvement but I wouldn't call it a 'marked' improvement.
There's also been absolutely no studies done on any other methods of treatment, largely because its socially and politically verboten. This continues despite the fact that "transitioning and acceptance" flies in the face of every established practice of cognitive-behavioral therapy.

>> No.18742330

>>18742262
Once again, here's a quote from the author of the study
>People who misuse the study always omit the fact that the study clearly states that it is not an evaluation of gender dysphoria treatment. If we look at the literature, we find that several recent studies conclude that WPATH Standards of Care compliant treatment decrease gender dysphoria and improves mental health.

>> No.18742339

>>18742173
>trig is baffing
>astrology is baffling
>guess they must be the same order of logical and correct
nice schizo posting

>not mentioned
sex=/=gender and hrt being a human right is literally mentioned by every tranny activist as are the others.

>> No.18742367

>>18741855
dilate

>> No.18742495

>>18741795
based

>> No.18742499

>>18742339
It's not me who brought up the category of being baffled as relevant to whether an idea is correct.

>sex=/=gender and hrt being a human right is literally mentioned by every tranny activist as are the others.
I explicitly wrote
>Most of this stuff
Nice being unable to read.

>hrt being a human right
Which wasn't mentioned in the original post at all, you (again) made this up out of nowhere. You can't even stick to your own claims consistently, no wonder you can't try to comprehend anyone else's ideas. Talking with you reminds me of trying to talk with a chatbot.

>> No.18742518

>>18741855
he literally asked it the most respectful and open ended way possible what the fuck do you want? should he just pretend he doesnt have any negative biases despite the fact that he does? isn't that much worse than accepting a bias but asking to learn the truth?

>> No.18742530

>>18741795
See Obama's 2012 campaign. These is all downstream from the democratic party trying to find wedge issues and create a 'new civil rights movement'. It practically works as a gnostic religion with pedophilic undertones created by the democratic party and pharmaceutical companies in order to secure a mindlessly loyal biopolitical clientele. If you have talked to these "people" its not their perverted faggotry thats disturbing but the fact they are brainwashed ideological NPCs with blank stares repeating slogans that someone else came up with.

>> No.18742549

>>18741884
This id be more accepting of trannies if they just admitted they were autists who ended up that way from watching too much anime pornography instead of pretending to be an oppressed minority

>> No.18742553

>>18741855
How sensitive do you have to be to react like this

>> No.18742558

>>18741855
I wish they could live in my head rent free, IRL they are homeless and blowing truckers for smack.

>> No.18742567

>>18741795
>there are so many people who aggressively dictate that trans women are THE EXACT SAME THING as a biological woman
Most trans people don't even think this

>> No.18742572

>>18742215
Evidence of actual faulty wiring in the brain. Not "I feel like..."
You also failed to address the latter part of my post about the dangerous implications of the rampant overtreatment of many people who are in all likelyhood not actual trannies but just "regularly" mentally ill.

>> No.18742583

>>18742572
Where do you think those feelings come from if not the "wiring" of the brain?

>> No.18742597

>>18742572
>rampant overtreatment of many people who are in all likelyhood not actual trannies but just "regularly" mentally ill.
Yeah because it isn't rampant. Virtually every study of patients after transitioning show only about a 1 - 2% regret rate.

>> No.18742653

>>18742499
>It's not me who brought up the category of being baffled as relevant to whether an idea is correct.
the truth can be convoluted to unravel and know, but bullshit is always baffling anon ;)

>hrt
way to miss the point. Address the contradiction. I dare you. Why you getting HRT when biology and gender are not linked?

You CANNOT sort this out.

>> No.18742661

>>18742583
So then we should be able to fix the faulty wiring right? In the actual brain, and not by chopping off body parts
>>18742597
That's false. You're either disingenuous or unaware of the trannies preying on autistic and mentally ill youths to "convert" them. Plus it's hard to express regret when you've already offed yourself isn't it. That said I severely doubt those numbers.

>> No.18742675

>>18742661
OK so you're just dismissing it as false with no evidence other than the voices of screeching trannies that live rent free in your head?

>> No.18742688

I'm not convinced a frankendick or a pulverized penis is a sign of mental stability desu.

People that are super addicted to plastic surgery usually arent seen as beacons of mental health idk why this is the case for trannies

>> No.18742697

>>18742661
>unaware of the trannies preying on autistic and mentally ill youths to "convert" them
Touch grass

>> No.18742698

>>18742661
Lgbt is not an ideology but based on the self evident principles of science love and real news. While reactionary ideology is based on white supremacy christian religious superstition and fake news. Chuds who vote for russians even though they dont live in russia.

>> No.18742731

>>18742697

Tfw no tranny gf with high functioning autism who gets off at being degraded as a retarded faggot who got psyopped into it.

>> No.18742739 [DELETED] 

>>18742731
Do you often find yourself jumping out of sleep in the middle of the night trying to chase away the phantoms of evil trannies and commies?

>> No.18742744

>>18742698
I don't collect wojaks so just imagine I'm quoting your post with an especially immaculate wojak dressed as a tranny

>> No.18742767

>>18741902
I'm not sure that's the truth. A transman relative of mine had no issue talking about a story from when they were a child where they were obviously a girl.
As for names, there are lots of instances of changed names among different cultures.
I would agree that anyone who reacts too strongly about their past or past name is unhealthy. "Dead naming" is a ridiculous term, although using someone's preferred name is pretty basic civility, even if you don't believe their transition to be a healthy change.

>> No.18742817

1. Rational justification for action is relative to the desires of the agent
2. X desires a gender reassignment surgery
3. X is rationally justified to undergo a gender reassignment surgery
Here you go, the rationally of transgenderism demonstrated in plain terms.

>> No.18742820
File: 305 KB, 1570x1416, 060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18742744

>> No.18742836

>>18742817
Thats why we need paternalism imo. Many of these people are autistic or mentally ill or being brainwashed by ideologues, maybe they have developped perverted desires from watching too much pornography. And also the medical establishment is making a buck out of these people. So they have every reason to encourage their delusions

>> No.18742839

>>18742661
>defensively blurts out "that's false"
>provides no evidence that it's false
Chuds BTFO once again

>> No.18742861

>>18741795
Watch King critical.

>> No.18742911

>>18742836
There are no perverted desires, the notion of perversion is an occult entity like essences and powers. Where is the delusion in transgenderism? It sounds like you are the one who is brainwashed by ideology.

>> No.18742929
File: 45 KB, 554x554, images - 2021-07-23T093119.997.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18742911
Human desires do not exist in isolation from society. The end result of souless positivism and materialism cannot but be an atomized and totally depraved society. Were evil is taught as good.

>> No.18742931

>>18742911
>Where is the delusion in totally rejecting you who are and altering your body through invasive procedures to stop unidentifiable mental discomfort?
You really are retarded. Your love for troons makes you hollow inside.

>> No.18742939

A lot of what we see online is just a strange mishmash of competing concepts - on the one hand: Szaszian Antipsychiatry (The Myth of Mental Illness, 1961), on the other we have Fausto-Sterling's Sexing the Body (2000), whose interpretive stance is predicated on neo-Freudian media criticism(s) by Mulvey and TERF work by Butler. None of it's "real," ironically it's "hyperreal" (ironic because the Wachowski's thought they were Baudrillardians). I recommend reading through some of the recent treatments published in the average sexology journal to realize how farcical it all is. For example, how many times do you think the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft is referenced, on average?

>> No.18742948

>>18742911
Isnt 'gender' an occult entity as well? Arent trannies gnostic dualists who believe there is a true self that can be contrasted with the body?

>> No.18742957
File: 7 KB, 184x184, cdaf0242b68d2e615fcb8f5e48041184c8b869ba_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does any of you know how to overcome tranny porn addiction?
I'm disgusted every time but I can't stop jerking off to it. I've thought about hiring a tranny hooker many times but I have always managed to not do it cause I know if I actually did, it would be the day I finally fuck up my whole life.
Honest to god if I could press a button and make every single tranny on the planet explode I would do it inmediately to rid the world of this plague. I know this shit is rotting my brain and if I can't stop it I will be sexually crippled forever, and if I can't form a family someday I might as well kill myself.

>> No.18742958

>>18742931
>Where is the delusion in totally rejecting you who are and altering your body through invasive procedures to stop unidentifiable mental discomfort?
Great question. Where is it?

>> No.18742967

>>18742948
Gender theory is indeed largely nonsense, but that's not what I am defending here.

>> No.18742982

>>18742957
>I've thought about hiring a tranny hooker many times but I have always managed to not do it cause I know if I actually did, it would be the day I finally fuck up my whole life.
It's cool just remember to shoot yourself before her after post nut clarity.

>> No.18742989

>>18742958
You'll find it in your posts.

>> No.18743041

>>18742989
Also interesting how you had to smuggle in "unidentifiable mental discomfort" to make your case appear plausible at all.
Why don't you answer your own question. Where is the delusion? You clearly are insecure about your position and can't defend it properly.

>> No.18743050

"A mockery of nature's perfection."

>> No.18743051
File: 356 KB, 1538x2048, ecea35620f6dcc856a1e3326de2117d3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741795
There is nothing new at all about transgenderism, it's just another variation on the eternal issue that we have no control over our bodies and are stuck in an animal form with no choice over how we look and what our social role is supposed to be. Trannies just want to rebel against that and because of the society we live in rn they don't always fail. I'm very jealous of the ones that succeed because in them there is a kind of freedom nobody up to this point in human history has ever been able to possess. Ofc for every one that ends up this lucky there are 99 tragic abominations but still.

>> No.18743055

>>18741915
cringe

>> No.18743075

>>18743041
English isn't your first language is it, you schizo troon? The delusion clearly comes from allowing a weak or fragile sense of identity to serve as the impetus for a cosmic level of cope - inventing yourself and your body anew. There couldn't be a more brittle and unnatural enterprise. Stop your horrific porn addiction for a month and you'll see that, you fetishistic tranny.

>> No.18743153

>>18743075
>English isn't your first language is it, you schizo troon? The delusion clearly comes from allowing a weak or fragile sense of identity to serve as the impetus for a cosmic level of cope - inventing yourself and your body anew.
This is just verbal fireworks. The issue at hand is very plain. If a person feels discomfort with the sex they were born with, are they delusional to undergo a surgery? Clearly, if the person has a true belief that 1. they are feeling discomfort 2. the operation would alleviate the discomfort they are not delusional to undergo the surgery with the goal to alleviate the discomfort. And since you can't argue against that, you resort to talking about occult entities like something being "unnatural".

>> No.18743188

>>18743153
Believe it or not, feeling disgust and horror as a reaction to your natural form denotes a mental problem. Where it becomes delusion is the planned action of mutilating yourself so that you may (but oftentimes won't) finally feel free from the internal sense of discomfort you've felt for so long. Trans suicides are so high because even after pursuing the prolonged self-denial they are now being celebrated for, they still remain. All while ridiculous supporters like you coat over the real issue.

>> No.18743197

>>18743153
What a strange attempt to validate psychosomaticism:
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/

>> No.18743223

>>18743153
>If a person feels discomfort with the sex they were born with, are they delusional
Yes

>> No.18743226

>>18741855
Sure is summer in here.

>> No.18743237
File: 31 KB, 700x386, 1627575279103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743223
If a person feels discomfort with the sex they were born with, because they can't measure up to chad, are they delusional?

>> No.18743371

>>18742046
post-op transpeople fare worse when looking at metrics like suicide

>> No.18743373

>>18743188
>Believe it or not, feeling disgust and horror as a reaction to your natural form denotes a mental problem.
The notion of a "mental problem" is also a remnant of theology and traditional metaphysics, deriving from the view that there are proper functions to biological organisms. We can speak of certain conditions causing particular mental states, but there is no question about whether a mental state is normal or abnormal.
>Where it becomes delusion is the planned action of mutilating yourself so that you may (but oftentimes won't) finally feel free from the internal sense of discomfort you've felt for so long.
All that you have shown here is that if a person thinks wrongly transitioning will alleviate their discomfort, this person is deluded. Very well then. It is equally true that if a person thinks correctly that transitioning will alleviate their discomfort, this person is not deluded.
Since some persons are deluded about the effects of transitioning and some aren't, it follows that transgenderism is not inherently delusional, although individual transgender persons may be.

>> No.18743394

>>18743223
Discomfort is not a propositional state. Only beliefs can be delusional. More bad philosophy from the anti-trans camp. Sad!

>> No.18743407

>>18743197
I don't see any refutation of what I said..

>> No.18743409

>>18743394
Analytic philosophers are probably the only demographic more obnoxious than troons

>> No.18743412
File: 69 KB, 1080x720, 189533875_2906094233043871_8133455861604650497_n1-e1623080969136[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We're reaching the limits of the liberal project with troonism. The thing is, troons are asking for more than tolerance, they are asking for acceptance. Take the pronoun issue, for example. These days it's a faux pas to misgender troons and it is outright taboo to do it on purpose. The thing is, most people don't see transwomen as women, and resent the fact that they have to use the word "she." The internal reality of troons is projected and forced onto society. Why should I have to modify the way I use language--the way communities have been using English since forever--because of your beliefs and desires? So that some troon doesn't kill itself? Should we prohibit drawing the prophet Mohammed because some Muslim might kill an innocent person because of it?

It's overambitious, at best. Progressives don't realize what the big deal is, to ask that society completely restructure and rethink itself. It's a big fucking deal. Go make your own troon communities. Leave people alone.

>> No.18743433

posting in the worst thread on lit

>> No.18743454

>>18742046
this is a contested claim at best, not to mention the lack of control over "social acceptance"

>> No.18743474

>>18743412
I absolutely adore that new LGBT flag. It's so funny. To have such an intrusive and obnoxious arrow of harsh color and angular shape totally eclipse the rainbow, which itself was supposed to be representative of everyone thanks to its complete colour profile, is so hilariously symbolic it's incredible. If you'd have satirically presented that flag a decade ago it would have been considered too on the nose.

>> No.18743480

>>18743454
So contest it. Nobody in this thread has been able to do so this far

>> No.18743483

>>18743237
It's not delusional to recognize yourself as inferior, but becoming chained to your instability and inferiority is widely recognized as the beginning of a complex of delusions.

>> No.18743485

>>18742661
>So then we should be able to fix the faulty wiring right?
>what are psychotropic drugs
we don't need to know what's wrong "wiring"-wise in order to treat mental illness

>> No.18743526

>>18743409
So what, I am still right and you are wrong.

>> No.18743546

>>18743480
Probably because it's pisss-easy to find results finding the negative, but here's a snippet from a 2 second cursory google search:
>Recent attempts to test the theory that gender-affirming surgeries are associated with better mental health outcomes among transgender and gender diverse people have yielded mixed results. A 2010 meta-analysis of 1,833 transgender and gender diverse people across 28 studies concluded that there was “low-quality evidence” that gender-affirming surgery would result in positive mental health outcomes. Although a 2019 study of 2,679 transgender people demonstrated an association between gender-affirming surgery and reduced utilization of mental health treatment, a correction to the study issued in 2020 reported no mental health benefits after comparison with a control group of transgender people who had not yet undergone surgery.

>> No.18743559

>>18743526
I think your premises of materialism and individualism are false and harmful for society. You can rationalize everything used rational choice theory. So it might as well be meaningless

>> No.18743574
File: 107 KB, 669x555, 1627578209758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743546
What about GAMP people who prefer trannies to women?
Trannies exist to serve them and derive happiness from the act

>> No.18743588

>>18743412
Because it's polite and in order to get on with other people you have to treat them respectfully. Don't act as if people aren't lying and disguising their true beliefs all the time with the fake language they use every day talking to their coworkers or what the fuck.

>> No.18743589

>>18741795
>If you have any book recommendations at all to help me gain a reasoned and rational view on transgenderism and especially how exponentially transgenderism has grown in the last decade
Saying that a man with lipstick is a woman, and believing it while you say it, is the same as the 2+2=5 bit in 1984
It's a test of absolute compliance. There's nothing more universal than gender. Adam and Eve, Ying and Yang, this duality has been a common thing as much as that the sea is blue. When you say that a trans woman is a woman and you believe it you have completely submitted to the system. You have relinquished reality itself for the sake of obedience.

>> No.18743612

>>18743589
Why do all the tryhard trad types seem to think that transgender ideology is an attempt to force people to believe that biological sex doesn't exist or can be changed? You literally said the words 'trans woman'. Meaning you yourself think that 'trans' is a type of thing a woman can be.

>> No.18743619

>>18741901
"There are many parallels between MPD and gender dysphoria. In both, a few therapists account for a large share of diagnoses. The literature about both encourages patients to cut themselves off from doubters. Both offer people with nebulous malaise a striking label that makes them feel special – and promise the sort of complete cure that is unusual in mental health. The research base for treatments in both cases is of abysmal quality. And both depend on unfalsifiable theories.
Even the discourses are strikingly similar. Compare the catchphrases: ‘If you think you might be trans, you probably are,’ and ‘No one else can tell you your gender identity,’ with these quotations from The Courage to Heal, a self-help book about recovered-memory syndrome published in 1988: ‘If you think you were abused and your life shows the symptoms, then you were,’ and ‘The patient sometimes knows more about the disorder than the therapist.’"

>> No.18743636

>>18743619
If you think you're trans you probably are though. It only gets worse the longer you live.
These arguments are correct.

>> No.18743642

>>18743612
>You literally said the words 'trans woman'. Meaning you yourself think that 'trans' is a type of thing a woman can be.
I know what the words I use mean. You would have said the same if I said "MtF tranny". Stop trying to gaslight people and dilate.

>> No.18743654

>>18743612
Maybe because that's a common claim - ever read through Graham Linehan's twitter feed?

>> No.18743663

>>18742820
Lol, there is a “hon” who works checkout at my local grocer. Didn’t know there was a term for a middle aged dude in a wig and lipstick. He creeps me out.

>> No.18743665

>>18743612
>Why do all the tryhard trad types seem to think that transgender ideology is an attempt to force people to believe that biological sex doesn't exist or can be changed?
To answer this part: the whole alphabet mafia compact includes nonbinaries, who believe in such things. Why is there no conflict between nonbinaries and trannies? If a transexual does accept that biological sex exists and it cannot be changed, then why do they demand that I call them "she". They think they are men on hormones but they want ME to say they're a woman?
None of this shit makes sense, and it doesn't matter: the reason why it's used so much it's specifically because it doesn't make sense. Again like in room 101, they ask you "how many genders are there" and you say two! two! what can I say! WRONG! one, ten, 64 I obey I obey! What do you see? A man! WRONG! What is it? A woman, a capybara, I don't know! There you go. This is all about killing reality and truth in the minds of people, gender schizos are the perfect vehicle for that.

>> No.18743669

>>18743588
If it is at work or something, fair enough. What I object to is coming after people who in their own communities, or in their own private life, hold the belief that gender as immutable and use language as such. That is, it's fucked up that misgendering somebody in a tweet can get you fired.

>> No.18743682

>>18741795
>moralfags enforce gender roles
>wars over, prosperity causes introspection
>rebel against gender roles
>still feel attachment to gender roles unconsciously because the human psyche sucks
>some faggots still clutch pearls over the concept of gender even though definitions are decided by the majority and shit like oxford has had definitions including the concept of gender as a voluntary social abstract for a while.
simple as.
>"I don't understand how there are so many people who aggressively dictate that trans women are THE EXACT SAME THING as a biological woman and can say that with a straight face."
they don't. they are trying to expand the concept of a woman to be more inclusive. if being a woman needed a functioning uterus, then even infertile women are not women.
also chromosomes != gender, too many chromosomal variations to directly link chromosomes to gender. all that natural science knows is that there are different chromosomal and gender variations. any link to chromosomes to sex/gender (and further social standards like makeup, clothing, mannerisms) is completely made up for human simplicity.
>"I don't understand how simply talking about this topic can get you fired immediately."
being an asshole gets you fired, surprising. also most people getting 'cancelled' for being transphobic never have a nuanced opinion and just want to be a kneejerking contrarian.
>"I don't understand how transgender people are considered the ultimate minority despite this being a process enacted voluntarily by someone, regardless of their past social status."
because gender dysphoria doesn't necessarily mean it is voluntary. unless you want to get into a whole debate about determinism and free will.
>"also don't really understand just how children can suggest and seemingly KNOW they were born in the wrong body to the point where well-meaning and confused parents feel they have to give their children drugs to block puberty etc."
because kids (depending on age of course) are very socialized and very impressionable due to being dumb kids, therefore they probably experience gender roles more harshly.

>> No.18743690
File: 299 KB, 1830x2048, 1615476397226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743612
We can all tell what you freaks are really after

>> No.18743702

>>18743636
>If you think you're trans you probably are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introspection_illusion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attribution_bias

>It only gets worse the longer you live.
"Any doubts are quelled by an oft-repeated claim that gender-dysphoric children face a choice of transition or suicide. ‘When you have the top clinicians saying that if you don’t take the affirmative approach, you’re going to kill your kid...’ says Denise, the founder of 4thWaveNow. ‘Well, it’s the worst thing that could happen. And to think that you could be responsible for it.’
Horrifying statistics are thrown around without context. Once you search for sources, they fall apart. Take, for example, an endlessly repeated figure of forty-eight percent for the share of young trans people who have attempted suicide. It turns out to be based on the responses of twenty-seven British trans people in a larger survey promoted on LGBT websites. Not only is the number of respondents tiny, but there is no reason to think they are typical"

"Sometimes, a new condition is born – and sometimes it gains sudden popularity. The history of medicine is scattered with psychosomatic diseases that appeared, spread like wildfire and died away as medical thinking changed again."
"Such conditions are known as ‘culture-bound syndromes’. Those documented by anthropologists include pa-leng, an obsessive fear of becoming too cold found in some parts of Asia, and koro, a Malay word for a man’s belief that his genitals are shrinking and vanishing. Naturally, such syndromes are easier to spot when the culture is not yours."

"Today’s trans-identified female teenagers are the last piece in the puzzle of cross-sex identities: why they develop and in whom. The role played by fashion in social contagions suggests that their numbers will not rise forever, and indeed may soon start to fall – especially if lawsuits start coming, as they did with recovered-memory syndrome and multiple-personality disorder."

>> No.18743710

>>18743682
You are one disingenuous DiAngelo-style cunt. Congrats.

>> No.18743713

Tranny delusion syndrome is real

90% of this shit you don’t or barely see irl.

>> No.18743751

>>18743713
Tranny derangement syndrome I meant

>> No.18743769

>>18743682
>including the concept of gender as a voluntary social abstract for a while.
you mean that when people see a woman they perceive her as a woman? you mean the part where people perceive reality through their senses instead of top-down authority?
even your native american tribe had a specific name for the failed men who were treated like women
of course over time you'll have managed to get enough scientists expelled that what you will be able to quote pozzed papers as truth
I regret every single moment I supported gay rights, you were a bunch of degenerate snakes all along

>> No.18743783

>>18743769
define woman

>> No.18743791

>>18743783
Adult biological female

>> No.18743796

>>18743791
and define biological female

>> No.18743802

>>18743682
>they are trying to expand the concept of a woman to be more inclusive
>>18741901
"Accompanying teaching materials often seem about to make an excellent point, only to miss it spectacularly. You nod along to descriptions of restrictive gender norms, hoping for the right conclusion: that nobody need conform if they do not want to, and that there is nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls or girls playing with trucks. You long to hear that girls (or boys) are people with female (or male) bodies who behave however they damn well please; instead you hear that girls (or boys) are people who behave in feminine (or masculine) ways. You hear, in other words, that the way people perform stereotypes makes them who they are – and that bodies that don’t match those stereotypes need to be changed."

>> No.18743807

>>18743796
Human beings across history and culture have not needed this defined to understand it. You are delusional.

>> No.18743816

>>18743807
not an argument, thank you for admitting absurdity.

>> No.18743825

>>18743802
blame retards that enforced societal gender roles and shit like men can't wear dresses.

>> No.18743828

>>18742911
Doesn't perversion come from acts that stray away from their ends? Like anal sex and masturbation is a perversion, although western society doesn't hold those views anymore.

>> No.18743839
File: 324 KB, 680x473, 328FCB3A-C362-4B27-900C-DF0638EBEA5F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Holy shit. This thread is still going on. You people are fucking insane.
For heavens sake, what are you so angry at brainwashed losers who want to cut off their dicks? Do you secretly identify with them?

You guys are legitimately obsessed with trannies. I blame you all.
SAGE for the last time on this shitty thread.

>> No.18743845

>>18743828
>stray away from their ends?
Then your eyes are perversion, because they developed not *for* seeing, but as a side-effect of natural selection.

>> No.18743852

>>18743783
>>18743796
Go away, Socrates

>> No.18743857

>>18743839
You seem more angry that people are talking about it than the people themselves seem to be about the subject

>> No.18743865

>>18743816
XX chromosomes
the rare genetic abominations with deformed testes are botched births, they're not within the spectrum of normalcy
much like being born without legs is not expected, while being born with curly hair is
nobody ever had a problem understanding this
then you challenge reality itself by claiming that gender isn't sex and it's a "social construct" which means that you want that social construct to exist, and then to be changed to fit your agenda - which isn't your agenda but the agenda of people who want to dismantle truth to achieve ultimate control over people

>> No.18743869

>>18743816
Your line of 'argumentation' is just a child asking, "why? why? why?" ad nauseum. You haven't proven any point and you're not interested in doing so.

>> No.18743872

>>18743845
>as a side-effect of natural selection.
natural selection filters you 100% of the time

>> No.18743875

>>18743825
>shit like men can't wear dresses
women, though, can wear masculine clothings, and that doesn't make them males.

>> No.18743888

>>18743665
Because they think that the distinction of 'he/she/they' is just a construction of language that is based on gender roles and appearances, if you interacted with a man who looked identical to a woman you would call them she with no difficulty, despite that not actually being the biological truth. Someone who wants to be called she isn't necessarily saying 'believe that I am actually a biological woman', they just want to be treated as if they are part of that group. It seems like the people who think there are infinite genders or that sex can actually be changed are in the minority, and even if they aren't. The second the propaganda fails they will fall back on the social construct/gender as performance theory anyway.

>> No.18743892

>>18743857
Yes. It pisses me off so much.
Trannies are attention-seekers. If you keep talking about them, they will feel validated by society.

But they’re freaks. Weirdos. And they should remain in that position forever and ever, until the collapse of our civilisation.

I hate trannies so much, but I hate the people who have arrogant “enlightened” discussions about them EVEN MORE.

>> No.18743905

>>18743888
>if you interacted with a man who looked identical to a woman you would call them she with no difficulty, despite that not actually being the biological truth
this will never be a problem because I will never look at one
our brains are extremely powerful at figuring out frauds

>> No.18743911

>>18743888
>Someone who wants to be called she
>they just want to be treated as if they are part of that group.
I am white, but identify myself as black. Therefore, I am trans-racial.
I am poor, but identify myself as a billionaire. Therefore, I am trans-capitalist.

>> No.18743937

>>18743865
>the rare genetic abominations with deformed testes are botched births, they're not within the spectrum of normalcy
they are still to be considered. also how do you tell someones chromosomes? if we circle back to
>physiology determined by hormones
then the definitions of woman is no longer based on chromosomes but these physiological attributes.
>>18743869
my eventual point was pointing out the absurdity of the traditional definition of women for humans who also attribute voluntary characteristics to these categorizations.

eventually you retards will realize that its too much trouble and accept self-assigned pronouns as it proves to be too trivial.

>> No.18743947

>>18743892
Oh shut the fuck up and seethe in the corner you obese spazzoid

>> No.18743949

>>18741827
i literally came here to recommend this. Read this, OP

>> No.18743954

>>18743783
A human being that is ordered to impregnation.

>> No.18743955

>>18743937
>they are still to be considered.
No they are not. If someone is born without arms he is not functional, it's not normal or expected to be born without arms. ALL these cases are sterile.

>> No.18743964

>>18743845
You're comparing causes with effects.

>> No.18743973

>>18743937
But anyway it doesn't matter. If not today, then tomorrow you will fabricate a story that "proves" your bullshit. You can fire scientists who prove otherwise. You can put "scientists" in their place who will say what you want them to say and put a nice "truth" stamp on it. And of course you will unperson everyone who says anything remotely close to the truth, that a woman is a woman and a man is a man, without your shitty hypotheticals. It's pointless to discuss, you just do it as a game to have a laugh while you're nothing but a puppet and you'll be just as miserable as everyone else in the shitty future you're creating.

>> No.18743983
File: 128 KB, 798x414, bakker2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743964
Goals don't exist.

>> No.18743999

>>18743911
Like with all social constructs, what is acceptable or not is based on whatever the crowd thinks is acceptable.

>>18741827
This book isn't even about transgenders, it's about how da joos are behind it all.

>> No.18744003

>>18743954
so infertile women are not women?
>>18743955
its as if saying a man is anything that walks on two legs and has two arms, while saying that a man missing an arm is no longer a man because he did not match an arbitrary definition.

>> No.18744004

>>18743973
Ffs, there’s no point in arguing from a scientific perspective on trannies at all with you people because any actual study you see you’ll just write off as being “compromised” or propaganda.

Deep down you know the only reason you don’t like trannies is a combination of the fact you think they’re gross and they weren’t something you were used to while growing up. Basically, your feelings. That’s all it is and all it ever comes down to for both sides of the argument really.

>> No.18744008

>>18743983
Nice assumption.

>> No.18744009

>>18742046
Imagine someone who has trust issues and can't stop worrying that their partner will cheat on them. If we tied that person and their partner together with an unbreakable chain, he would never have to worry about his partner cheating ever again. But does that mean that tying them together solves his mental illness? No, he still has trust issues, there is just no reason for them to manifest.

>> No.18744029

>>18744004
>any actual study you see you’ll just write off as being “compromised” or propaganda.
all of it was published after you took over academia by force and cancelled everyone who didn't change his mind, so it is compromised or propaganda, yes

>> No.18744042

>>18744004
You haven't provided one scientific point in this thread.

>> No.18744053

>>18744029
But the studies that agree with you are 100% the truth right?

>>18744042
That was my first post itt

>> No.18744060

>>18744003
>its as if saying a man is anything that walks on two legs and has two arms
false analogy, you are in fact the one who is arguing for this kind of definition
you never practiced this because you know you don't need it, you say that gender is a social construct as if man/woman were forced onto people but then you want whatever theory you have to be hammered in children's heads along with the drugs they will need to cope when they go insane
there is no social construct, people have been able to tell across all world cultures
>because he did not match an arbitrary definition
if 100% of people would agree with me that a crippled human is a human it's not arbitrary
meanwhile you can only force someone to say a tranny is a woman by threatening him and his family

>> No.18744081

>>18744053
>But the studies that agree with you are 100% the truth right?
The studies that agree with me and the rest of the world across all history were published when scientific research was not pozzed by corporate agendas, so yes they are the truth. Again you do not even CARE, you know that you will be able to impose this by force, you are just pretending you want to discuss. You faggots are pointing a gun to people's heads and you pretend you want to have a "discussion", no you fucking don't, of course the scientist will say that actually wait, maybe there's a little bit that has changed in genetics since 2016, let me check again, please don't shoot, yes yes there's one case here, this means that gender is a construct, please don't shoot ma'am!

>> No.18744101

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

>> No.18744114

Op here. Thanks for the book recs, I'll read them. I must admit my bias hasn't really been altered by the weak pro-trans arguments itt but I'll suspend those impressions while I read

>> No.18744116

>>18744101
>Male and female created he them
>called their name Adam
Female Adam too?

>> No.18744124

>>18744081
You sound a bit frantic anon. And the only actual scientific studies we have are likely all from the last 3-4 decades anyway. Maybe there’s some literature from Magnus Hirschfelds institute from the early 20th century but I’m guessing you wouldn’t like that either.

>> No.18744133

>>18744114
Hi OP.
Just to tell you that the “Transgender Industry Complex” by Scott Howard isn’t worth your time : pure schizo-core. The guy who wrote this piece of shit is disturbed by DA JOOS.
The rest however is worth it tho.

>> No.18744136

>>18744116
Adam is Mankind, not just the name of the first man.

This might help you a little: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam

>> No.18744138

>>18744116
NATL but it's Adam who later names his wife Eve, so yes?

>> No.18744148

>>18744133
Ah okay cheers mate.

>> No.18744159

>>18742957
lmao and I am angry and hating myself for just looking at some >>>/s/ content after not looking at porn (only anime) for about 5 years.

you are too far gone (not really buddy ^^)

>> No.18744166

>>18744116
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbelo

>> No.18744173

>>18744124
Scientists advance all sorts of theories because that's what science is about. Whether they are agreed with or not is another matter. I could publish a paper where I theorize that dogs might actually be fish, but that doesn't mean it will get approved. A lot of these modern articles are completely up in the air and end up in vague conclusions, they are literally just there so they can be quoted as "proof". Academia is completely compromised and there is no reason to trust it just because it's "science". Nobody ever had in the whole of human history, across all civilizations, the need to point out what exactly is a woman. Transgender people wouldn't even exist without technology and hormone pills, they would just be seen as sexual fetishists, transvestites who like to roleplay as a woman. And that is absolutely fine, do your Buffalo Bill thing but when you tell ME that I should not only say but THINK of you as a woman while not even you, yourself, are capable of it, you are encroaching my reality on behalf of a corporate agenda and this is the most vile, invasive violation of one's rights a man can commit.

>> No.18744194

>>18744173
>that dogs might actually be fish,
>he doesnt know about the great /lit/ tetrapod controversy

>> No.18744205

>>18744194
is this about whales? officially fish

>> No.18744213

>>18741827
>>18741895
>>18741906
>>18742017
>>18742143
>>18742191
>>18743949
>>18743999
Where can I buy it? Isn't that book banned?

>> No.18744220

>>18744060
Something being a social construct doesn't mean it's worthlessbir came about for no good reason. Money is a social construct but it's still useful.
Also, you're the one who said XX chromosome is what makes a woman an woman and the other anon just showed you how that falls flat

>> No.18744229

>>18744173
>muh rights
And trannies also have the right to take the medicine they need and identify as they wish and also have the right to argue against schizo cunts on the internet who are even more obsessed with trannies than trannies are themselves. No one’s literally holding a gun to your head and forcing you to like them. People use correct pronouns even if they don’t like it because it’s polite and any tranny who spergs out on someone for accidentally using the wrong pronouns will also be rightfully ridiculed. If you want to be an asshole go live in the woods.

>> No.18744236
File: 284 KB, 1200x1200, 1605651509364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741855
>Because the subject is unironically /pol/-tier.
>
>>TROONS ARE EVIL AHHHHHH TROONS ARE JOOS YOU HEAR MEEEEEE THEY’RE COMMIE SATANIC JOOS AHHHHHHH
>
>Shut the fuck up.
>
>I’m so tired of this damn circlejerk. It’s embarrassing. On every single board, there’s a retard who brings up trannies for some dumb reason. Trannies live in chuds’ head rent free.
>
>I do think trans men/women are mentally ill. But they’re suffering from their sexual complexes. I hate the entire hate trans acceptance movement and all... but I refuse to talk about that, because id politics are for insecure keyboard warriors.
>
>Now, please, GTFO from here. OP deserves to by stoned to death for his bait thread.

>> No.18744246

>>18744220
IIRC everything with a Y chromosome is considered male, all the others are female.

>> No.18744275

>>18744246
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZW_sex-determination_system

>> No.18744283

>>18744275
I was talking about humans.

>> No.18744310

>>18744229
I don't understand why your types think that 'being a good person' or 'being polite' is the ultimate good. It's not. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is plainly tell them what the reality is, rather than indulge in a fantasy they have. Really, tell me, why is it people like you are so afraid of big bad meanies? Is it because you were bullied in school? Is that why most trannies are socially outcast autists and a vast majority of them are incredibly ugly?
It just doesn't make sense. I don't see a need to respect your community because it demands total acquiescence in order for it to exist. Without my outright approval, trannies haven't the strength to exist on their own terms, because their identities are also reflected back at them in the world rather than being a solely self-determined enterprise. Do you not understand this? Why is it that performative tolerance and 'just be a heckin' good person!' is how you orient every little thing you believe? It's as if a child were dictating social policy. Please - enlighten me.

>> No.18744340

>>18744229
>No one’s literally holding a gun to your head and forcing you to like them.
I cannot call you a man because I think you are a man because I will be labeled a Nazi and unpersoned from life, so fucking yes I am being forced.

>> No.18744344

>>18744220
>Something being a social construct doesn't mean it's worthless
https://arktos.com/2019/01/18/sex-gender-and-nature/

"The first temptation is to suppose that there is a spectrum of possibilities, running from ‘pure masculinity’ on the one hand to ‘pure femininity’ on the other; our ‘liberal’ might indeed embrace such a view of things, in blithe ignorance of the fact that his arch-nemesis, Julius Evola, essentially did the same, while drawing from this identical insight diametrically opposed conclusions."

"If all genders are arbitrary social constructs, it would appear, from the point of view of logic, every bit as arbitrary to affirm the ‘liberal’s’ chaotic mishmash of essentially undefinable ‘identities’, as to affirm as the male/female binary. Since there is no natural grounding for the one or for the other, *why not* insist on the traditional view?"
"For it is clear that in a society conditioned by the millennial delusion of the male/female binary, most human beings will see fit to call themselves ‘men’ or ‘women’. This will lead in turn to the continuation of the grand illusion of the ‘normalcy’ of these genders, and will thus encourage the entire complex of social, political and legal standards constructed *around* that idea of normalcy; and this in turn will lead to any number of inequalities between these ‘normal’ individuals and the ‘abnormal’ individuals who refuse to be defined by this binary. Our ‘liberal’ is thus compelled to become a revolutionary – as is after all not uncommon to his ilk – and to do all in his power to uproot and eradicate the ‘norm’ by persuading, first the academic and political and media elites, and then later the common run of men, of its deficiency."

>> No.18744395

>>18744310
I never said it was the ultimate good stop putting words in my mouth.
> Without my outright approval
Except no body cares about YOUR approval. Look at you, you’ve been arguing with trannies on a Neapolitan ice cream message board and claim to be the sane one. The reason I brought up politeness was because a certain sense of decorum is expected in any civilized society. And again that also goes for the trannies that sperg out for no reason. If you want to argue about rights then sure you DO have the right to be an asshole (but we both know you won’t do shit irl because you’re too much of a pussy). And everyone else who doesn’t like it is free to reprimand you for being one.

>> No.18744421

>>18744344
Do you think that disproves what I said?

>> No.18744428

>>18744395
I'd argue with your points but it's comically clear you're a seething tranoid larping as some enlightening good boy, so I'll give this one a miss, faggot.

>> No.18744476

>>18742120
>So no evidence then?
Correct. You have no evidence for your claims.

>> No.18744488

>>18744428
Don’t really feel like I’m seething. I’m fairly calm rn. But I guess I can’t argue with someone whose entire stance hinders on emotionally charged diatribes while claiming to come from a place of objectivity.

>> No.18744498

>>18741795
Hey OP, I only read about half this thread, but I'll give you my opinions on this. I am someone who would identify as transgender. I'm literally NOT, since I've done no transitioning. No hormones or anything like that, nor do I have any plans to do so at this point in time.

For years I have had thoughts of wanting to be a woman. They are really fucking shitty thoughts and I would trade millions of dollars for them to go away. Looking back on my childhood I can see very clear moments that would probably indicate to someone that I wanted to transition, and I remember being very young and knowing for sure that I wanted to be a girl. Granted, at the time, I had no idea about anything related to transgenderism, so I didn't even really think much on it, but with the power of retrospect, those red flags were definitely there.

I don't WANT to transition because I feel that transitioning wont actually solve my problems. I want to be a girl- not a transgender. I'd much rather have a functioning dick than a non-functioning vagina. But I can emphasize with people who do take that OP step. Because, like I said, it's very difficult to suppress these feelings, whatever their source may be. I think a lot of transgender people go through the transitioning process because they truly think it will help. I mean, I can't deny that there is a huge part of me that would be genuinely happier if I started living as a female, and if I had no obligations like family & a relationship, I probably would he transitioning right now, that's how difficult it is to keep those thoughts away.

But, ultimately, I think a lot of transgender people will transition and will find out, the hard way, that it doesn't magically solve all your problems. And that fact is hard to grapple with and probably what leads to a lot of suicides among trans people.

To your other points... Yeah I think considering trans women and biological women as the same is fucking stupid. I agree that there is no 'gender spectrum' or other bullshit like that. There is objectively two sexes (male and female; X and Y) but gender is just the external perceptions of those sexes based on historical and cultural normals, but there are explicitly things that seperate biological women from transwomen and that fact can't be forgetten. But it's easy for people to fall into that virtue signaling trap. And there are quite a few tranny's, especially on the internet, who are hyper aggressive about shit like pronouns.

>> No.18744508

>>18744498
You are transgender. The trans suffix doesn't mean transition, it's a term used in chemistry as is cis. It just means your gender is incongruent to your sex

>> No.18744518

>>18744488
>Don’t really feel like I’m seething. I’m fairly calm rn.
of course you are calm you are backed by every evil kike on the planet

>> No.18744558
File: 297 KB, 1500x750, 466B4574-49CC-4199-B9F3-8F9A79E841EF.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18744518
>of course you are calm you are backed by every evil kike on the planet
Lol, keep seething, chud boy

>> No.18744565

>>18744518
>Antitrans schizo is a subhuman /pol/chud
Everytime

>> No.18744585

>>18744498
I wish more people were like you. Ten vocal people who were able to give a friendly conversation around this topic instead of the insane censorship and histrionics used by their supporters would be worth their weight in gold.
This is a pretty fucking harsh question - but do you think that desire to want to be a girl is an offshoot of anything else? Or you just feel more comfortable occupying that role?
I say this because I've never really felt like a 'masculine male', I was raised by a single mother, I have three sisters, and I even had pubertal gynecomastia which gave me breast tissue and destroyed my confidence as a young man. But I know I'm male. I've never had thoughts otherwise. I'm just beta.
Put simply - do you think your desire to be a woman is a natural expression of yourself? Or a complex that may have evolved over time? That's badly worded but I don't really have a better way of asking this question

>> No.18744622

>>18744558
>>18744565
>chud chud chud
go back to discord holy shit I say nigger and kike as I please
I think the only responsibility for the cancer that you represent is on the dumb fucking masses who do what they're told without critical thinking and without any resistance
I don't give a fuck about jews, I just think it's rich people who are playing billions of retards including you, you fucking transvestites

>> No.18744653

>>18744622
>muh discord tranny boogeyman
I’ve never been in a discord and I’ve been here for 10 years you dumb /pol/ nigger.

>> No.18744696

>>18744653
well maybe you should fuck off and hop on, it's full of genderschizos there and if you make your own server you can actually ban people instead of engaging in pointless arguments like this one

>> No.18744741

>>18743796
Cluster concept of attributes associated with egg production and child bearing in sexual reproduction

>> No.18744758

>>18744508
I have heard that, yeah. I've never really identified with the LGBT community, not sure why exactly.

>>18744585
>do you think that desire to want to be a girl is an offshoot of anything else? Or you just feel more comfortable occupying that role?

Yes. This is something I've thought a lot about. I'm not positive what that offshoot is exactly, but I do think there is some root cause that makes me think this way, but I'm not entirely positive what it is.

Originally, I believed it was because of a belief I held that women just had more intrinsic value as society. Growing up I didnt really have any friends, especially in high school, so it was easy to look at women and be jealous had how both guys and girls would give them attention, and I figured I wouldn't be as much of a stupid fuck up if I was a girl. Nowadays I don't think this is true, naturally (there are plenty of lonely fuck up girls) but I think that line of thinking is not too terribly uncommon amount young boys, and its why I think (although I dont have any statistics to back this up) its much more common to see MtF trannies than FtM. I mean, you have a bunch of lonely fucking guys spending all of their time on video games and the internet, then they realize if they were just a girl, people would start caring about them. It's obvious why many guys might want to make that jump.

Anyway, nowadays my hypothesize is that Im just a deeply closeted homo (or at the very least, bisexual, since I do have a girlfriend that I am very sexually attracted to) and have a desire to get men's attention. And what gets men's attention? Women do. Therefore, in my brain, being a woman = more male attention.

However, I do not know what the reason is, and I have memories going back as early as 3rd grade that signal to me i was thinking these thoughts well before any of the aforementioned things came about. I am a manlet too so maybe that I was something to do with it.

I do think that, with evrey transgender, there is some underlying issue that results in the brain thinking "I am not the right sex." I think it depends on context, perhaps, but I do think that its there. Does that mean I think you can make the transgenderism go away if you tackle the underlying issues? Maybe. I started going to therapy for that exact reason. But otherwise I don't really have an answer.

And, btw, I'm sure most people on /lgbt/ would just tell me that I'm an autogynphile which... maybe. But to me there doesn't really seem to be that much of a difference.

>> No.18744797

>>18741795
Its not that i hate trannies or gays but the unbearable horror of mass biopolitics and psychiatric power and propaganda. contrast the old notion'queer' identities as countercultural, exposing the 20th century nuclear family as an artificial biopolitical norm. To now where 'queer' identities, are used to re-legitimize those supposedly discredited notions about the 'authentic self', as the pre-ideological truth of the subject that must be discovered through 'objective', 'scientific' authority and made public. And how 'sexual liberation' is an imperative. Onlybecause all sexual impulses must be exploited and made into a commodity mobilized for electoral ends, and there is no room for ambiguity and you cant talk about how identity is always socially constructed and based on trauma(even amongst 'normal' heterosexual people).

>> No.18744820

>>18742211
holy shit my sides.

>> No.18744919

>>18742211
>>"Jarvis, google tranny suicide rate."
>>"It's 59... no, 48 percent sir"
actually it's suicide attempts aka posting on twitter that they've attempted suicide for attention
literally the only woman-like thing about them

>> No.18744924

>>18741848
>gender won't even matter
It will so long as we still have bodies that have been shaped by hundreds of millions of years of evolution.
If gene therapy at the population level becomes feasible, and biological sex differences become liquidated, then gender won't matter.
Capitalism and the left may be at war with nature, but it'll take more than social engineering to eliminate gender.

>> No.18744973

>>18742567
It's genuinely not clear what they think sex is, gender is, what women and men are and how trannies are supposed to fit into it.
What they tell you on these things changes based on context and especially based on what position they feel will be most easy to defend in the given moment.

>> No.18744986

>>18742697
>Touch grass
Went for a five hour hike yesterday. Where'd you go? The coffee shop?

>> No.18745121

>>18744741
again, by this infertile women and women who chose not to reproduce are no longer women.
human cloning can't come soon enough.

>> No.18745129

>>18744213
Antelope Hill Publishing

>> No.18745133

>>18745121
Theyd be defective women strictly speaking

>> No.18745150
File: 63 KB, 1152x860, D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't even give a fuck about trannies but notice one thing - rates of male sexlessness have been skyrocketing for years, we have a whole generation of emasculated men who were brought up from craddle by women and not incidentally male suicide rate are also at historical peaks (female suicide rate rose too but the vast majority of suiciders are men). Meanwhile who did the left choose for its go-to biopolitical clientele? Trannies or - according to various studies - around 0.6% of American society (even less in other countries). The amount of ink being spilled over mental issues of 0.6% OF FUCKING SOCIETY is completely disproportional to the gravity of the problem. If you tell a leftist to maybe, just maybe, start giving two fucks about problems that a statistical cis-male faces in today's society (you know like 50% of the society for a change) he will greet you with smug
condescending laughter. This is how far the insanity of these people goes. Here in Poland there are probably 10000 trannies (not an impressive number considering there is a total of 40 milion people in Poland) at most but everyday a new article written by a highly opinionated journo is published in a leftist periodical. It's funny to observe American politics. I remember that when poltards and Trump boomers came up with the "All Lives Matter" reply to BLM those same smug opinionated leftists countered it with "ummm yikes sweetie you wouldn't tell a drowning person that all lives matter, right? well that's daily live of black folx is literally like drowning downvoted for bigotry". Point is well taken - it's disingenuous to bundle up white people problems with black people problems when they are of so different quality. Agreed, we should talk about black issues first. BUT THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT STUFF THAT CONCERNS 0.6% OF THE SOCIETY?! I think there should be some reasonable scale or hierarchy of social issues and I'm pretty fucking sure that the one troubling 50% of the society register on a higher position than the ones troubling 0.6% of it. It's sad to see this shit being discussed on 4chan because it only adds fuel to the fire and further inflates the already overblown importance of the problem at hand.

>> No.18745151
File: 19 KB, 311x500, helen-joyce.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a recently released book.

>> No.18745165

>what are some books
>only one person posts a meme book with the /pol/ approved stance and literally no other books mentioned
>nobody's even discussing the /pol/ book
this board is just /pol/ but with effort posting
everyone in this thread, myself included, needs to exit this thread and go read a novel for at least an hour

>> No.18745223
File: 33 KB, 324x499, irreversible_damage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's also this one. It focuses mostly on FtMs.

>> No.18745297
File: 6 KB, 254x198, Без названия.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741795
If you want to feel like a girl, then act like a young Udo Kir. To do this, you do not need to eat hormones or cut off your penis, just be a sissy.
Udo Kier also wanted to be a woman, but the wise muscular homosexual Fassbinder told him that your desires only reflect roles in society that are constantly changing. And thanks to this, Udo Kier found his own self, he separated his sexual desires from his personality. When he wanted to be a girl he would dress like a girl and fuck guys, when he wanted to be a man he was a man. Thanks to this, he lived a fascinating and interesting life.
Don't cut off your dick or pump silicone into your boobs, because the desire will go away, but your habits will remain.

>> No.18745313

>>18741795
>I am so fucking confused
it's simple: you will never be a woman.

>> No.18745433

>>18745133
so defective women are still women? doesn't that defy your definition?

>> No.18745437

Most of the trans classics are very critical.

I don't think the trans community was ever able to form a coherent enough narrative to write a good book about it.

>> No.18745534

>>18742100
trigonometry doesn't contradict itself retard

>> No.18745542

>>18741795
read Huxley's letter to Orwell. Pretty much sums it up.

>> No.18745552

>>18741817
no need to let them drag you to hell.

>> No.18745849
File: 163 KB, 278x412, 1627586788812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>TRANNY
>DERANGEMENT
>SYNDROME

is a huge mental health crisis. y'all are absolutely OBSESSED

>> No.18745860

>>18741884
I feel that the issue is we're still figuring out as a nation how to define these very complciated things. The OP says that this is something new, but it really isn't. The impression everyone on 4chan has of trans people is projection of their own vapidness at best. Its important to realize that the media amplifies these irrational voices you're referring to, which do not necessarily represent the consensus of the majority.

>> No.18745890
File: 38 KB, 640x360, 1502689225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18741855
I know you're kind. You think you can just waltz in and pretend men are women. But you forgot one thing

>> No.18745896
File: 13 KB, 225x225, 568467845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18745890
>>18741855
YWNBAW

>> No.18746000

>>18742086
Every study on BIID

>> No.18746039

>>18743051
based chaser philosopher

>> No.18746058

>>18742130
>Unless you indoctrinate people into pushing the narrative of objectively mentally ill people these people will commit suicide!
If we go down this path I'd rather have a general anti bullying indoctrination, because that would save more lives of people who actually are productive and would help to prevent victims of bullies to run amok.

>> No.18746085

>>18745297
source on the crossdressing stuff?

>> No.18746087

>>18742130
I'm a straight cis white male and I will 100% commit suicide if I am forced to work. I hate having a job so much. In order to prevent my suicide can I have free gibs for life?
Also arrest everyone who says mean things like that I'm a "parasite"

>> No.18746088

>>18745860
The lgbt community will line up behind their activist leaders and the democratic party at the end of the day. And this isnt just a handful of people that just want to be left alone but a movement supported by very powerful actors. These people think you should be a second country, if they are gonna call me a fascist for the crime of reading old books having thoughts unapproved by corporate media or not wanting children to be molested, then can "fascism" probably be all that bad?

>> No.18746182

>>18746087
I'm actually alright with you committing suicide desu

>> No.18746214

>>18746182
sure you are you tranny psychopath

>> No.18746314

>>18741795
Hi. Serious answer: Cynical Theories by Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay. It's recent and adresses all your questions.

>> No.18746534

>>18741795
As a whiteman hoping to check his privilege and What is some science or theory i can read which can help me check my privilege and learn more about the awful plight the diverse and vibrant culture of these warm body politically correct victimhood unit NPCs i mean these most noble and progressive of creatures? How can i be a better ally?

>> No.18746576

>>18746534
Instead of checking your privilege do a Sylvia Plath and check whether your gas kitchen is functioning properly

>> No.18747094

>>18745860
Its irrelevant wheter they are good people or bad people as individuals i just think the agenda is totalitarian in nature and has to be opposed

>> No.18747377

>>18745297
An issue here is that that dude is clearly aesthetic as fuck.

>> No.18747524

>>18745150
This trannies are biopolitical clientele for the PMC and essentially the mascots of the neoliberal proyect. The clergy of progressivism preaching a putrid liturgy of POZ and hypocritical morality the role of the 0.6 %is to cover up for the 1% fucking over the 50% of decent working people. Tell me what have these people ever done other than get fucked in the ass? At least the old christian clergy tried to keep the child raping at a respectable level while the new lgbt clergy wants to brainwash us into thinking its progressive and normal. At least they kept alive western tradition the new clergy has nothing but shrill corporate propaganda.

>> No.18747553

>>18741816
The reality is that majority of people that are "trans" ,at least in the profits over people US of A, ar not actually trans if that word is to mean anything. Probably 80% have "non-binary" people who don't have dysphoria calling themselves trans as a fashion statement and on 4chan and nerd circles you have incel/boomer fetishists who don't have dysphoria but are highly narcissistic. These are the people that control the trans narrative and actively shit on the minority of actual trans that say you have to dysphoria and desire to medically transition to be trans.

>> No.18747574

>>18742252
either that or you are a person with a family raising kids who likes to go out and do things

>> No.18747589

>>18747553
Yes you are a real tranny its other ones are perverts. You may be a fuckimg fag but you are least you are not a tranny.

How about we take out all the trash? Normal people get their shit together and put all the freaks back in their place

>> No.18747627

>>18747589
Because that's not necessary in more rational parts of the world. Somewhere like Norway and France they have the right idea that to be trans you have to go all the way, years of hormones and surgery. The result is that trannys are barely seen and heard and everyone goes on with their life.

>> No.18747643

>>18742957
You're caught in a perfect chinese finger trap of desire. The entire draw towards tranny porn, for you, is that it's some sort of HUGE shame and obstacle in the way of you reproducing. You are so turned on by it, because you are so deeply ashamed and alarmed by it. If you gave less of a fuck, sure you might occasionally jerk off to a tranny or two, but you'd jerk off to women more often and wouldn't care if you jerked off to trannies anyway, thus it wouldn't be an issue at all in your life.

>> No.18747654

Did anyone else do that thing during early puberty where you would punch and crush your testicles in bed while crying about how much you hated being male and didn't want testosterone to change your body more? This had to be around 2007 before I know trannies were even a thing.

>> No.18747663

>>18741800
>>18741806
this is fucking retarded. I work in tech and hang around liberal artsy circles and like 1 in 10 people is trans. Why don't YOU faggots go outside every once in a while and see it yourselves

>> No.18747688

>>18743839
Personally I'm fucking fascinated with trannies. It's just like being fascinated with criminals or lunatics, I want to learn more about people who are extreme enough to cut their own penis and balls off. I don't hate them, I don't want to be one either, the interest comes from my complete and utter inability to ever be like that. I couldn't ever kill another person and face life in prison, I couldn't ever cut my genitals off and face life without genitals, the people who can are interesting to me.

>> No.18747697
File: 96 KB, 640x905, k7uIbJ17FZJZyvYCpJVxXOlku1853rdU11bhFx8tFI8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18747589
>normal people take out the trash
start with yourself

I'm a troon, an insurance agent, and a respected member of the community. How are YOU contributing to society anon? keeping the tendie population at bay?

>> No.18747709

>>18747663
>1/10 people are trans

The majority of them don't have dysphoria and will detrans/suicide in a few years after realizing they fucked up or they non-binary types that never attempted to transition in the first place. Like I said make having initial psychological evaluations, having years of hormone treatment and surgery necessary to be trans and you won't have this shit.

>> No.18747715

>>18747688
If you're interested in this shit look up truscum and transmedicalism.

>> No.18747717
File: 496 KB, 674x1280, 1626790769323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18747709
tucutes are a true menace

>> No.18747725

>>18744758
Does your girlfriend know you think this way? Or is it a secret?

>> No.18747732 [DELETED] 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufmTJy1rOfc

who vogue here?

>> No.18747738

>>18745849
People like you are so dimwitted. It says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else that you'd try to shame people into not talking about what they want to talk about. I am unashamed of my fascination with trannies. When I find trannies in person I like to ask the tough questions! I will find you.

>> No.18747793

>>18747738
Here's a question to ask, If they had to be either a handsome ultramasc manly man in his late 30s or a 80 something grandma with a few years left to live which would they choose? Believe it or not some of us would choose the latter.

>> No.18747806

it's the southern entities and the symbolism of the mother and the lunar cycle and that crap

>> No.18748127

>>18747709
that seems kinda backwards, people who don't have dysphoria would just stop taking hormones. it's the people with actual body issues that are fucked.

>> No.18748329

>>18746534
1984 by Orwell