Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18780810 [Reply] [Original]

What are some good books on debunking climate change?

>> No.18780818

Sapiens.

>> No.18780819

>chinese cartoon avatar
Into the trash

>> No.18780820

>climate change isn't real because the anime avatar tranny schizo said so

>> No.18780828

>criticizes globalism and capitalism
>anime avatar

Lmao

>> No.18780830

>tranime
Discarded, thyme'd, and alerted.

>> No.18780842

I can't believe this person has the gall to criticize globalism and capitalism while having an anime avatar. Imagine being a fan of mass-market, lowest-common-denominator capitalist trash, reveling in the dumbed-down product of the animation industry while animators are overworked and treated like shit, while criticizing capitalism. The hypocrisy is palpable

>> No.18780859

>>18780842
That guy is clearly not criticizing capitalism and undoubtedly associates anime with the fact that Japan is a high iq racially homogeneous hence anti-globalist state. (I have never even seen an anime so I am not defending this perspective)

>> No.18780870

what are some good books about shitting up /lit/ with retarded threads?

>> No.18780875

>>18780859
>(I have never even seen an anime so I am not defending this perspective)
Don't bother, it's infantile mind-cancer.

>> No.18780883

>>18780870
my diary desu

>> No.18780887

>>18780875
I have been curious about them from time to time because they're such a big deal here but I find the way the japanese voices sound in them annoying(japanese movies are fine, they dont sound like that).

>> No.18780897

>>18780820
>>climate change isn't real because the anime avatar tranny schizo said so
>Global Warm- err Climate Change is real because the elites said so. What's going to happen? How bad will it be? When will it happen? We have absolutely no idea except to say bad things! Awful! Immediately!
Ywnbaw, just as you you've never had what it takes to be a man.

>> No.18780904

>>18780820
>>climate change isn't real because the anime avatar tranny schizo said so
>Global Warm- err Climate Change is real because the elites said so. What's going to happen? How bad will it be? When will it happen? We have absolutely no idea except to say bad things! Awful! Immediately!
Ywnbaw, just as you've never had what it takes to be a man.

>> No.18780914

>>18780819
>>18780820
>>18780830
>>18780842
.literally got BTFO so hard they resort to "muh anniemay pfp!1!"
every time

>> No.18780915

>>18780810
start with the Greeks

>> No.18780922

>>18780810
Rightists belong in camps

>> No.18780938

>>18780904
even if climate change wasn't real, the impact of mankind on its immediate environment is catastrophic and you're a faggot for ignoring this

>> No.18780941

>>18780922
Everyone belongs in camps.

>> No.18780963

>>18780941
>run in the woods, swim on the beach, make a cozy fire, look at stars
I look forward to seeing you all in the camps bros

>> No.18780984

Why would the rich not get richer in shaums retarded scenario?

>> No.18780986

>>18780859
>I have never even seen an anime

Seriously how? Like, how old are you that you've never watched any? Where do you live?

>>18780887
>(Japanese movies are fine, they don't sound like that)

Anime tends to have better voice acting than most recent Jap live action productions for the most part.

Seriously, just lose your anime virginity by watching Spirited Away with the original voice work, you don't have to bother with anything else if you don't want to because that's close to the peak and is actually thematically relevant to this thread.

>> No.18781010

>>18780938
>even if climate change wasn't real, the impact of mankind on its immediate environment is catastrophic and you're a faggot for ignoring this
>I'm going to criticize you for something I absolutely do not know and is not the topic being discussed because it's very difficult to act tough with a cock up my ass
Very interesting!
>one group is cunts cry endlessly about the environment yet are ceaseless consumers who pack themselves into cancerous cities
>the other group gets endlessly cried about for hating the world, generally seem far more connected to and respectful of their home environments
Anyway.
>>18780922
>Rightists belong in camps
This is the typical mind of a person who calls everyone on the right Nazis.

>> No.18781015

>>18780986
I've seen digimon movie as a kid(really liked that movie, had a VHS that I destroyed by watching so much) but I think it may have been dubbed, I dont remember. I tried to watch Attack on Titan a while ago but they were just yelling every line so I stopped about 3 minutes in, in the Jap movies I watch(largely horror movies) they don't yell like that. I will check out your rec at some point

>> No.18781047

wtf is the deal with the anime sperging retards? Can you goldfish brained retards stay on topic for more 3 posts in a row?

>> No.18781052

thuletide is a good poster, shits on vaxcels

>> No.18781067

>>18781010
>Ad hominem team colors nonsense that barely addresses the issue at hand
I hate partisanfags. Can't discuss shit because everything is a proximal argument for some autistic pet issue

>> No.18781088

>>18781067
>>>18781010 (You)
>>Ad hominem team colors nonsense that barely addresses the issue at hand
>I hate partisanfags. Can't discuss shit because everything is a proximal argument for some autistic pet issue
You clearly love them, because all you have to do is keep being a nutless poon and start whining about them to get out of having to back your positions at all.
>implying I was wrong about where you lie
Stay bent over, bitch.

>> No.18781108

>>18781088
>back you positions
What positions would I need to back? That post just screams "LEFTISTS BAD LEFTISTS BAD LEFTISTS BAD" which has little to do one way or another about climate change. The character of your enemy is irrelevant.

>> No.18781132

>>18781052

>> No.18781157

Probably some sort of flat earth conspiracy book.

>> No.18781163

>>18781132
If this picture had a smell, it would be the one of virginity and/or desperation.

>> No.18781168

>>18780810
More /Sci/ than /lit/, but anyway:

Climate change is real, there is literally no way to deny it. Look at the data. Now, some claim that it’s not caused by humans. I think they are idiots, it’s clearly caused by CO2 output from fossil fuels. And if you don’t believe the science, look at the politics. Literally everyone in the power across the world except the Republicans believe it’s real, from the Democrats to the CCP to India to Europe. If it was fake, they’d be some major country in power denying it. Trying to say it’s fake makes you look like you’re coping with how serious it is.

>> No.18781175

>>18781108
>What positions would I need to back?
The one you immediately fled in terror from.
>even if climate change wasn't real
Lmao, that one. Remember?
>The character of your enemy is irrelevant.
>>18780938
>you're a faggot
I'm so sorry your stink proceeds you, making it impossible for you to hide even though you think you should be permitted, which has lead you to now come at me when all you've said is,
>"Yeah, well, you still are ignoring all the terrible harm even if it is fake!"
How about you go ahead and explain for the class how it is you could possibly know or even assume such a thing if not for doing that "partisanfag" thing yourself. Please, go ahead and explain your leap in saying that someone recognizing Climate Change as bullshit means they actively fucking despise nature. Go ahead and admit that your assumption is based on less than a reasonable expectation of politics based on prior expression of opinion.

>> No.18781183

>>18781168
>Appeal to Authority: The Post

>> No.18781208

Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, What It Doesn't, and Why It Matters by Steven E. Koonin
False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet by Bjørn Lomborg
Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All by Michael Shellenberger

>> No.18781260

>>18781163
if this post had a smell it would be of soi, old fries, plastic dildos and anal lube

>> No.18781271

>>18781260
>t. picrel

>> No.18781281

>>18781271
>>t. picrel
t. picrel

>> No.18781283

>>18781281
>>18781271
You guys going to bust out the folders now? Can we just skip to the end

>> No.18781304

>>18781175
>someone recognizing Climate Change as bullshit
Is complete and utter bullshit, there are at least 70 countries, some of them enemies, who have similar measures of climate change spanning the last century. Sure, the american """"left""" tends to bullshit about it too but that has nothing to do with the fact that global mean temperature has risen 1.5 celsius since the industrial revolution because you faggots insist on insectizing humanity by breeding until urban areas are overcrowded to the point of absurdity.

Get help man. Or go back to /pol/, I don't care. I am so sick and fuckign tired of you wallstreet-cock-sucking tranny cunts and your bullshit. You will never be a billionaire.

>> No.18781373

>>18781304
>the fact that global mean temperature has risen 1.5 celsius since the industrial revolution because
>we're exiting an ice age.
Science is very fun.

>> No.18781400

>> No.18781418

>> No.18781423

>>18780904
>>18780914
>>18781010
>zomg believing propaganda shilled by exxonmobil is heckin based and trad!
hitler would gas you

>> No.18781425

>>18781373
Either read a textbook on climate science or kill yourself, npc.

>> No.18781428

>>18781423
I trust ExxonMobil more than anything in academia that cant be explicitly and unambiguously proven. The former is a company, the latter are deranged priests

>> No.18781430

>>18781208
>Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All by Michael Shellenberger
unironically debunked
https://yaleclimateconnections.org/2020/07/review-bad-science-and-bad-arguments-abound-in-apocalypse-never/

>> No.18781431

>>18781168
We don't know the function which maps {totality of human influence} to temperature difference. Sample size is one. There's zero science here, outside of basic thermodynamics which predicts you, very roughly, the temperature of the Earth.

>> No.18781440

>>18781428
ExxonMobil's own in-house scientists and studies acknowledged the reality of anthropocentric climate change back in the 1970s, while publicly the company shilled denialism.
>explicitly and unambiguously proven
By what standard? There's a reason science operates on the falsification rather than the verifiability principle, because certain 'verification' is more or less impossible. But climate change is one of the more solid.

>> No.18781460

>>18781440
>by what standard
Repeatable correct predictions. Do not care about anything else they call science

>> No.18781466

>>18781440
You're arguing with a teenage larper. He doesn't have any principles he's playing a red v blue political football game online. You're wasting your time. There is no empirical standard, there is no verifiable fact, he doesn't even care about climate change.

>> No.18781513

>>18780810
honestly don't understand what this guy is trying to say. how is climate change theory the cause of globalism? seems like he just threw whatever boogeyman slogans he could think of into one big word salad and hoped it would sound insightful

>> No.18781530

>>18781440

>> No.18781588

>>18781428
God how fucking cringe

>> No.18781595

>>18781460
>out goes formal, classificatory, interpretive and historical sciences
Predict Linnés taxonomy you fucking high-schooler mindlet.

>> No.18781601

>>18781595
Yeah I dont care about any of that, if you can't reliably make correct predictions it's just speculation

>> No.18781609

>>18781428
Oh my god, imagine being this much of a smug egotistical contrarian douche.
Did you get that American-Jewish money for writing that post, Anon? Are you subscribed to Steven Chudder’s YouTube channel? Do you ignore climate change because you wanna own the liburuls first and foremost? Do you even go outside, you edgy baitposter?

>> No.18781647

>>18781609
fuck libtards I am fine with letting the world explode to burn up all the purple haired trannies and soi cucks with it

>> No.18781658

>>18780819
>Chinese
That's clearly anime, which is Japanese, and you know it.

>> No.18781666

>>18781647
You need to be older than 18 years old in order to post here.
If not, GTFO. You’re the cancer that’s killing this platform.

>> No.18781671

>>18781666
burn in the flames soi cuck

>> No.18781678

Earth is hella gay. God I hope climate change is real and will just btfo everything

>> No.18781683

>>18780810
Climate change is real, but it is largely overblown by the global elites to funnel money into renewable energy sources that won't solve climate change. There are far worse environmental crises out there.

>> No.18781684

>>18781609
I just dont trust academia and the state lel calm down

>> No.18781696

>>18780810
The easiest debunk to climate change that I've never heard from anyone. If the Climate is going to have some huge effect on my life or the life of my children and there is indisputable evidence why aren't the scientists up in arms about it? Why aren't they marching on the streets? Why aren't they showing this evidence to Democrats to get them to make it their number one issue? None of this is happening because it's not that big a deal. The elite are smarter than we know and they want nothing more than everything to be stable. If Climate Change was a threaten to life as we know it they would be the first to do something about it.

>> No.18781701

>>18781168
>Look at the data
wish i could kek

>> No.18781713

>>18781696
...

>> No.18781723

>>18781696
this, I have said this for years. Not to mention the world's miliatires. The military's number one job is first to always protect itself, even above protecting the country. They have to maintain 100% response readiness at all times to any threat. If the military honestly thought the weather was a threat to its readiness it would do something about it no matter what the politicians were doing. The military doesnt need votes or to convince anyone and have an unlimited budget.

>> No.18781725

>>18781713
??

>> No.18781731

when he says leftism he's talking about democratic/labour party centrists

>> No.18781736

>>18781609
Not trusting the government I can get behind, but why not trust academia? Everyone knows it has its faults as well, but you know what peer review is, anon? Have you at least finished 12th grade? What's the alternative way to do science for you?

>> No.18781743

>>18781736
Oops meant for this chud >>18781684

>> No.18781750

>globalist worldwide LGBT-mulatto transhumanist panopticon slave state

Only on Twitter can a string of such nonsensical word salad be treated with any degree of seriousness.

>> No.18781755

>>18781725
Normally the climate denialist complaint is that biased scientists and their activist thralls lobby too much

>> No.18781762

>>18781696
>>18781723
Climate change is a major point for leftists, but so is woke culture and other crap. They need to appeal to a wide base of idiots. For climate change, they push renewable energy sources hard. The funny thing is that there is not a shred of evidence renewable energy sources will do anything to solve climate change.

Personally, I think the global elite know the world is fucked from climate change, ecological collapse, and uncontrollable resource consumption. Renewables are meant to give people hope that they are doing something to save the planet when the elites are actually just insulating themselves from collapse.

>> No.18781764

>>18781736
Peer review is group think, independent experimental verification or gtfo. Academia is a church and part of the state, it produces the state religion

>> No.18781779

>>18781762
they have enough bunkers all around the world. I have to reiterate however, all the billionaires and elites around the world and miliatries etc have top scientists not academia diversity hire retards. If the world was that fucked they would have known for 30 years already and already done something about it. Nah they are playing us

>> No.18781794

>>18781762
>The funny thing is that there is not a shred of evidence renewable energy sources will do anything to solve climate change.
What? Phasing out CO2 emitting energy sources will objectively mitigate climate change.

>> No.18781803

>>18781762
not to mention they have had free energy devices since at least wwII they stole from the germans and Tesla. If they wanted to get rid of carbon they had more than enough time to do it

>> No.18781809

>>18781762
>when the elites are actually just insulating themselves from collapse.
This I don't get. The elite are not so powerful that a climate-change induced collapse would leave them unscathed. You can say that they are all planning to live in bunkers, but I would imagine that the resulting plunge in living standards is not something they want. Not to mention the loss of luxuries they would experience. No, if only for their own interest, trey have reason to fight climate change. It's why the CCP is trying to move China to nuclear and hydropower, for example. Nobody will "escape" climate change, so everyone is incentivized to stop it.

>> No.18781820

>>18781779
Why would they do anything about it? What would they do? Why would they all come together to voluntarily reduce their profits gained from environmental devastation? Why would they invest heavily to prevent an environmental collapse that will likely happen after they die?

>> No.18781822

>>18781820
because they have to live here too retard

>> No.18781828

>>18781794
How are renewable resources made? Their entire supply chain, production, implementation, usage, and end of life is dependent on fossil fuels. They would not exist without oil, coal, natural gas and do not produce enough energy to reproduce without them.

>> No.18781843

>>18781822
>he actually believes the global elite live with us
They are completely separated from us and can survive fine through global warming

>> No.18781846

>>18781764
Yes, very efficient to have someone else verify your results 1:1 for every single study published out there

Instead of, you know, have someone check that your process and intent make sense, and have some later related study validate those results (or refute them) by doing other, related tests in the same field

>Academia is a church and part of the state, it produces the state religion
Take your meds, schizo. People study all sorts of different fields. The state and the corporations just pick and choose isolated results out of context or make their own when the situation calls for it.
Yes, a lot of academics are leftwing retards. But most are boring people who study boring things and cross check one another. Clearly you know nothing about how things work, at least not in stem fields. Go read Harry Potter.

That you're posting that drivel in a Mongolian throat singing forum right now is only possible because of that same academia you despise.

>> No.18781849

Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft have all agreed to combat climate change. If they take it serious why don't you? Also, please ignore the outsourced factories that pay pennies to 5 year olds who died in the process of making your iPhone.

>> No.18781853

>>18781846
Harry Potter is more real than climate change tbqh

>> No.18781856

>>18781843
They genuinely cannot dude. Again, I don't get why people turn the elite into gods. They need resources, luxuries, power, etc. Do you seriously think that a life spent squirrelled away in a bunker is what they want? They have every reason to fight climate change.

>> No.18781860

>>18780819
>>18780820
>>18780830
>>18780842
>>18780875
Since when did /lit/ become based?

>> No.18781866

>>18781809
Climate change is portrayed as a complete and immediate collapse when it's actually a slow creep that affects different areas at a different rate. They will still be able to move around when the area they are in starts changing. If you have a decent plot of land, you can easily get enough out of it to sustain yourself

>> No.18781882

>>18781856
I don't know why you think they want luxury over power. They will not be in bunkers, they will have a ton of land and their own personal militia to force people to work on it.

>> No.18781887

>>18781856
>climate change destroys infrastructure and economy, inevitable collapse of economy
>"dont worry goyim, we still have jobs for you."
>"oh dont worry, we dont have real money or valuables to pay you in, but we have company scrip"
>hands you two tokens
>"remember, you can only use these in our franchises, don't even think about moving. also you can only purchase products we deem valid with our scrip"
They have a lot to gain.

>> No.18781896

>>18781828
What a stupid argument. The ball needs to get rolling somehow. At some point renewable energy will dominate and minimize the impacts of fossil fuels on the supply chain.


I really don't get why you contrarian faggots don't see that less pollution = less nasty effects on a climate we've only begun to understand in the last century.
If anything, you should be rebelling against the stupid boomers that are killing your very own planet and making you slaves to their failed, very-soon-to-be-imploded economy.
Having less impact on the environment, and returning to it en masse as is natural for humans, by rejecting the cities and city life faggotry, should be this generation's goal.

The real reason for this kicking and screaming is that the US fears nothing more than its mighty petrodollar will get replaced.
And 3rd world countries (USA included) will just keep burning cheap fuel until it stops economically efficient for them.

>> No.18781898

>>18781882
It'll be a repeat of the coal-mining industry in the late 19th and early 20th century, except on a massive scale.

>> No.18781906

>>18781896
>At some point renewable energy will dominate and minimize the impacts of fossil fuels on the supply chain.
What makes you think we have enough fossil fuels to get to that point? Germany has been investing like crazy in renewables and it has not made a noticeable difference.

>> No.18781920

>>18781882
>they want luxury over power
Well, the whole point of seeking power is to make you life more comfortable and pleasurable. Climate change would threaten that.

>>18781887
Forget about the economy. climate change will destroy civilization. There won't be any company handing out scrip, because there won't be any companies at all.

>> No.18781930

>>18781906
>What makes you think we have enough fossil fuels to get to that point?
I don't know how much we have left. But if we don't, there's another reason to invest in, you know, alternative energy sources.

Several countries in Europe are investing like crazy and it is paying off. Even in my yuropoor country, my electricity bills are stated to be 100% powered by hydro, wind and solar. Now, I'm sceptic about those 100%, as they have to burn fuel at some point in the cycle. But it's a definite improvement. And I keep seeing more and more solar panels on people's rooftops.
Surely being independent from the grid is a good thing, right?

>> No.18781934

>>18781920
>Well, the whole point of seeking power is to make you life more comfortable and pleasurable.
Lol no. There is a big difference in wanting to be rich and wanting to be powerful

>> No.18781941

>>18780842
imagine not making doujin art the pfp

>> No.18781944

>>18781906
>it has not made a noticeable difference
why lie? I embarrassed myself repeating these memes and then getting deboonked

>> No.18781947

>>18781930
>Even in my yuropoor country, my electricity bills are stated to be 100% powered by hydro
This is one of the issues though. I'm going to assume your country is small. Large countries like the US, Russia, China, Canada, Brazil, etc., have a large infrastructure that is difficult to support solely on renewable energy. They simply can't provide enough energy output yet.

>> No.18781961

>>18781947
Sure. Yet. But they will have to, or get left behind when the oil tit goes dry.
Change is gradual. Even a century ago, there was barely any infrastructure in China and Russia.
They are still burning straight up coal, kek

>> No.18781973

>>18781930
The 100% power is bullshit. It is a measurement of electricity taken at Peak sunlight or wind and is not typical of usual power generation from those sources. Most of them time, wind and solar are producing less than 10% of power consumption, which is different than energy consumption. This is why Germany needs another natural gas pipeline from Russia.

Yes getting off the grid is a good thing, but those solar panels degrade. They often need to be replaced every 15 years because they degrade 5% each year. This doesn't seem that bad for a household, but when scaled to US grid energy needs, it means the US needs to replace 3.5 million solar panels a year to simply keep up with energy demand. There is no easy way to recycle core components and they will require fossil fuels to produce them in the foreseeable future

>> No.18781982

>>18781281
>>18781271
>>18781260
Literally the same fucking conversation, and it's infested every single board. Fuck off

>> No.18781984

>>18781944
Germany's green energy revolution is media fuel horseshit. It has been a disastrous failure for Germany economically and environmentally.

>> No.18781990

>>18780986
this but watch princess mononoke instead

>> No.18781992

>>18781984
It would be a great thing, I don't get why they went back to Nordstream

>> No.18782004

>>18781984
Really? The main problem I've heard are the effects of phasing out nuclear power too early

>> No.18782018

>>18781736
>why not trust academia
>TRUST THE SCIENCE
It's like you were born yesterday and don't remember one bit of the Climategate incident back in 2009. Financial Interests have long since owned academia just as they have through debt collection of nation states.
>(Quote from Princeton physicist Robert Austin)I view Climategate as science fraud, pure and simple.
Was anything ever done about it? No, of course not.

>> No.18782022

>>18782004
That was stupid of them, but they are hitting economic limits too. They simply cannot subsidize solar and wind enough to make them economically viable because solar and wind do not produce enough energy on a consistent basis

>> No.18782028

>>18781982

>> No.18782039

>>18782028
Way to add something to conversation retard

>> No.18782054

>>18782018
>part of academia is subsidized by those in power
>NOOOO YOU MUST IGNORE EVERY PEER REVIEWED RESEARCH PAPER

>> No.18782058

>>18782039

>> No.18782066

>>18782058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZDo7YgtrQ

>> No.18782067

>>18782054

>> No.18782073

Americans are the only people in the world who think climate change is fake.

>> No.18782101

>>18782054
>part of

>> No.18782108

>>18782054
It's like you were born yesterday and don't remember one bit of the Sars-2 Scamdemic back in 2020. Financial Interests have long since owned academia, what gets published and what gets pushed out in peer reviews.
>>18782073
You vill change with ze corporations and you vill eat da bahgs.

>> No.18782118

>>18782108
>Sars-2 Scamdemic back in 2020
meds

>> No.18782130

>>18782118
Get the fuck out...There are still people brainwashed into believing in this facade? You know what, it doesn't surprise me. Not taking my meds by the way, faggot.

>> No.18782183

>>18780810
Years ago I read P.I.G global warming.
Politically incorrect guide to global warming.

>> No.18782329

>>18780810
Why do my posts get deleted in 30 seconds but this shit stays up for hours? man this site sucks

>> No.18782366

>>18782118
>shutting down the global economy for a cold with 0.1% death rate, mostly old and/or fat people
I honestly used to defend normalfags somewhat but seeing people sincerely swallowing this has made me incapable of viewing them as sapient

>> No.18782462

>>18782366
>0.1% death rate
*2.13%
Already the 8th deadliest pandemic in recorded human history. What about all the disabled people? And permanent side effects?

>> No.18782497

Climate change is fake. Covid is fake. You're gay.

>> No.18782521

>>18780810
>I'm siding Klaus Schwab
You just know this tranime faggot likes huge dildos up his ass. That said, climate change is less real than (you) think.

>> No.18782535

Nothing like a cartoon avi to send redditors into a spluttering rage.

>> No.18782548

>>18782329
because this is an actually interesting topic as opposed to whatever stupid shit you like and talk about

>> No.18782551

>>18781168
>there is literally no way to deny it
That's where you are wrong. There will always be a way to deny anything you try to hold up as an incontrovertible fact. You've been losing this argument for decades and it's time to admit it.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action