[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 354 KB, 1400x900, paisios embolio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19303045 No.19303045 [Reply] [Original]

>Tons of fish have been marked and are being observed through satellites to study their migration patterns. And now a vaccine has been developed to combat a new disease, which will be obligatory and those taking it will be marked. Many people there are already marked with some sort of laser beam, on the forehead, on the arm. Later on, anyone who is not marked with the number 666 will not be able to either buy or sell, to get a loan, to get a job, and so forth.

>My thinking tells me that this is the system through which the Antichrist has chosen to take over the whole world, and people who are not part of this system won't be able to find work and so on, - whether black or white or red; in other words, everyone he will take over through an economic system that controls the global economy, and only those who have accepted the seal, the mark of the number 666, will be able to participate in business dealings.

>But what will become of the people who are sealed! An expert was telling me that laser beams are harmful to people. People who are marked will attract the rays of the sun and suffer such harm that they will gnaw their tongues in pain (Revelation 16:10). Those who are not sealed will have a better fate than the others, because Christ will help those who are not sealed. And this is no small matter.

Was he right in his writings? Any books or writers explaining what to await in the upcoming innoculation of the world.

>> No.19303236

Bump please.

>> No.19303345

aren't you tired of posting bait? you can't even spell "inoculations" right you massive fucking retard. do you want to talk about the fact that coronameme is a spyop? there have been hundreds of threads on this probably, just look into the fucking archives
fuck's sake, saged and reported

>> No.19303447

>>19303345
Can you please post the link to them? Do not insult me, please. I mean well.

Peace be with you.

>> No.19303512

Bumped.

>> No.19303518

>>19303045
Found this interesting article about Austrian philosopher Rudolph Steiner

>"“In these fourteen lectures, given at the end of 1917 following four years of war in Europe, Steiner speaks on the complex spiritual forces behind the World War I, humanity’s attempts to build theoretically perfect social orders, and the many divisions and disruptions that would continue on Earth into our own time. Humanity in general was asleep to the fact that fallen spirits, cast from the spiritual worlds, had become intensely active on Earth. This manifested mainly in human thinking and perception of the surrounding world."
>"“I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life – ‘foolish’ here, or course, in the eyes of materialists. . . . “. . . a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption – oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption [tuberculosis] they themselves suffered – people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination toward spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field – the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the [Michaelic] spirits of light [in 1879].” ~Rudolf Steiner"

https://www.wakingtimes.com/in-1917-rudolf-steiner-foresaw-a-vaccine-that-would-drive-all-inclination-toward-spirituality-out-of-peoples-souls/

>> No.19303531
File: 122 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19303518
>Austrian philosopher
>esotericist
>The being of Christ is central to all religions, though called by different names by each.
>Every religion is valid and true for the time and cultural context in which it was born.

This I would see as a demon just telling his future plans to the person. But also interesting...

>> No.19303557
File: 2.39 MB, 286x258, 1603604726261.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19303531
>Big Farma

>> No.19303608

>>19303045
Read Agamben's latest stuff. Lockdowns and mandates are the ultimate filter. Tribunals are coming.

>> No.19303634

>>19303531
Yeah, he also had close connections with the Theosophical society and its key figures, which is a big red flag. I just remembered that I had that article bookmarked in my browser, so I decided to post it nevertheless.
Usually when people read that someone was a self-avowed esotericist and/or mystic they should always have in mind and maintain a certain degree of scepticism regarding the true intentions of the said person. His idea that science must be facilitated for spiritual purposes sounds very sussy as well, the two things are complete opposites, the first being a spawn of materialism, the latter of the natural state of the human mind in its religious/spiritual condition

>> No.19303675

>>19303608
>Agamben's latest stuff.
Is it available in English?

>> No.19303727

>>19303531
>>Big Farma
Soul

>> No.19303852

Bumped.
Will be reading the thread before the [REDACTED] censor it.

>> No.19304434

holy shit, what a confusion, in the XIX and XX century the psychologists and these so-called 'esotericists' reduced the spiritual domain to the psychic, and this is not enough, now they're trying to reduce the spiritual to the corporeal? I wonder how can a vaccine affect the spiritual domain (that transcends both the corporeal and psychic planes).
And it seems the these 'orthodox' are no different, they don't seem to comprehend their own traditional anthropology and the symbolism of the holy scriptures.
Most people (including 'religious people') are already 'marked'; by scientism, narcissism, materialism, evolutionism, cartesianism, and all these 'isms'.

The real 'mark' is the inversion of the symbols.

>> No.19304790

>>19304434
>I wonder how can a vaccine affect the spiritual domain
>i wonder how an idol can affect the spiritual domain
If it was made and designated as a blood offering to Satan, then I think it can have a spiritual effect on people. Not saying that it was, but materiality is not detached from spirituality. If that was the case we would be reduced to either nihilism or monism (it is the same thing).

>> No.19304849

>>19304790
You're confusing the spiritual and the psychic domains.

'satan' (inferior influences) doesn't have access to the spiritual domain, only the psychic (the intermediary world, in orthodox terminology),
They come from the psychic plane, not from the spiritual plane.
The world and most people are already open to these influences, they don't need a vaccine for that.

>> No.19306178

Bump please